MANAN-DESTINY wants to MEET

By tanzeel_016

Hey Readers This is fanfiction of my favorite show Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. This story is about MANAN. This is my... More

About Story and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Happy Mother's Day
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New story alert
Chapter 38 - A
Chapter 38 - B
Chapter 38 - C
Eid Mubarak
Chapter 38 - D
Chapter 39
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 40 - A
Chapter 40 - B
Chapter 40 - C
Chapter 40 - D
Chapter 41-A
Chapter 41-B
hAppy friendship dAy
Chapter 41-C
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - A
Chapter 44 - B
Chapter 44 - C
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -A
chapter 47 - B
chapter 47 - C
Chapter 48 - A
chapter 48 - B
Chapter 48 - diwali pooja

Chapter 33

5.5K 381 56
By tanzeel_016

At the SPACE Academy.......

In the Auditorium......

Pro.raghav came on the stage and welcome all the students.

Prof.raghav:- good morning students.

Everyone except fab5:- good morning sir.

Prof.raghav with smile:- so all the partners are ready there song or not.......but complete ho ya na ho u have to sing it tomorrow in the class.......so all the best for that.!!! Today we all are meet here for talent hunt.....principal sir announced about talent hunt before one week back toh Jo bhi single, doe, groups apna name Register kar wana chahte hai toh register it here.

He pointed his hand to left side of stage where a boy was sitting on the chair with pen and book and a table was there infront of him.

Cabir without standing up said.

Cabir:- sir why are u doing all this. All know that fab5 hi talent hunt jitega.

Prof.raghav:- shut up cabir.!!! Itna bhi over confident accha nahi hai......vaise bhi I told u all to register ur name not to announced a winner so just keep quite.!!!

Cabir whispered to himself:- pagal kahi ka.....khud toh time pass kar raha hai or hume bhi apna time waist karne keh rahe hai.

Manik hear all this and whispered back.

Manik to cabir:- bro, tujhe kya zarurat thi chup chap baith nahi sakta???

Cabir whispered to manik:- but bro, ju bhi maine kaha that was right na so yeh bhudha mujhe kyu apna lecture de raha hai.!!!

Manik whispered to cabir:- I know cabir, ju tune kaha that was right.....talent hunt hum hi jeet.........

Till know nandini was holding manik's hand but unfortunately she overhead all this conversation of manbir so she immediately jerk his hand. And when manik feel this he look at her with confused. Cabir also look at nandini when manik didn't complete his sentence.

Nandini whispered:- ohh hello monster, itna over confident accha nahi hai.

Manik confused:- what do u mean???

Nandini with irritating:- what I mean......I mean, talent hunt koi bhi won ho sakta hai so tum kaise keh sakte ke fab5 hi jitega.
(Making weird faces which make manik smirked)

Manik smirked:- jungli billi, for ur information fab5 winning talent hunt from last two years so this time also fab5 won.
So stop making these weird faces. (Pointing towards her face)

Nandini with confident:- but iss time nahi jitega.

Manik annoyingly:- then fab5 ko kon haraye ga.

Nandini:- hum.!!!

Manik confusingly:- what??

Nandini smirkingly:- just wait and watch monster.

This all conversation heard cabir and just smile to himself.

Cabir to himself:- awesome. She a very tough man....till know I thought manik ko takkar dene wala koi nahi milega but I am wrong..... Nandini is the one who fight back with manik.....I thought she is the best for manik. But what about khushi.....manik couldn't move on from her...what to do know...cabir think about something.....u have to hook manik and nandini together.

Cabir thoughts was interrupted when nandini got up from her sit and went on the stage.

All her friends look at her in confusion but soon aryavi, navya and abhi released that why she went on stage.

Nandini to Prof.raghav:- sir, I want to register I my name.!!!

Prof.raghav in confusion:- but where is ur others band members nandini???

Nandini:- just give me a minute sir.

And then nandini called abhi, aryaman, navya and manvi on the stage.

Nandini looking to Prof.raghav:- sir yeh rahe other band members.

All smile at her but fab5 was little shock because they all didn't said to them earlier.

Prof.raghav:- but whats ur band name??? And kon konsa instruments play karega.

Nandini with smile:- sir, aryaman plays drums, manvi plays piano, navya is female singer with me, bhai.....I mean Abhimanyu plays electric guitar and I am plays guitar.

Prof.raghav:- ohh interesting....
but what is ur band name???

Nandini look at manik with smirkingly and said:- sir over band name is 5stars.

Prof.raghav:- ohh nice Nam.......

But abhi interrupt him.

Abhi interrupted suddenly:- no sir

His sudden reaction shock nandini and even fab5 as why he is telling this.

Nandini in confusion:- but why bhai??

Abhi with smile:- 5stars are awesome name but we have other name which is super awesome.

Nandini with confused:- which name bhai??

Prof.raghav:- ab band name koi bataye ga??

Abhi smilingly:- yes sir.....our band name was "dazzling fireflies". (Dff)

Hearing this all are amaze with the name band.

Prof.raghav:- nice name.

Then all students clapped for them and all came back from stage and sit on their respective places.

Cabir with smile:- awesome name abhi. But how did u came with this name??

Abhi smilingly:- I will told u after this but now go and register ur band name. We have to compete with each other na.

Then fab5 also register there name. And also many of the people registered there name in single, doe, groups.

When the registration program was going on MANIK whispered to nandini without knowing anyone.

Manik to nandini:- don't forget to meet me in the Audi after this program.

Nandini just nooded in yes nervously.

Soon the registration program ended and prof.raghav wished them and left. And even all the students left to their respective works.

Fab5 and Dff also left. But manik stop in there way and excuse himself as he has a important work with nyonika and inform that he will directly joined them in the canteen. So they all moved towards canteen except manik.

On there way to canteen, nandini excused herself from her friends as she wants to go to washroom and left without further conversation.

Again at the auditorium.......

Nandini reached the auditorium and search for manik but she didn't find him. But after some time she was about to leave when suddenly a hand grabbed her arm and pinned her behind the entrance door wall. She was scared and was about to scream but one hand closed her mouth and she was too scared know but when she saw the owner of that hand she calm herself and that guy was none other then manik malhotra.

And she was now between the wall and manik....seeing her calm manik pulled his hand off from her mouth. And put his one hand on her arm to pulled her closer and other one on her waist to pulled her more closer.

They were standing closer to each other looking in each others eyes. Their faces are inches apart from each other then manik remove his hand from her arm and put it in his pocket and remove a locket.

Manik showing a locket to nandini:- So this is what u want??

(Hope u all remember nandini's locket which have a M on it)

Nandini shocked+happy:- ohhhh.....how did u found this?? I thought, I lost it.!!! This is my favorite locket....thank u so much.!! Thanks...if I lost it then......

Saying all this, she moved her hand towards manik's to take her locket but manik mischievously took his hand behind. Seeing this nandini make a face of question.
Then manik leaned towards her and tucked her hairs behind her ear which are covering her milky face, Nandini shiver with his sudden touch and closed her eyes. Then manik put all her hairs on her right hand with his right hand and make her wear her locket with his hand to which she shiver more and hold his blazer in shivering to which manik smirked and gently kiss on her neckline.

Unfortunately she didn't stop him but an unknown smile crept on her pouty lips. She feel something different with his touch which have lots of feelings and trust, care, something different......but when she didn't feel his hot breath on her shoulder, she open her eyes to find manik staring at her and she too look in his eyes. They both shared a cute eye look which have a lots of feelings but they didn't know about it.

They are too enclosed in each other's eyes that they didn't move there eyes off from each others. Then manik breaking the cute eye look, move his hand towards her ear and whispered huskily.

Manik:- beautiful.......this locket looks on u beautiful.

Nandini was stunned with his sudden gestured. And then look in his eyes which have something for her, to which she moved towards him and kiss him on his left cheek and free herself from him and run from there. Manik was all shocked with all of these, he is digesting all this and a unknown smile crept on his lips and rubbed his hand behind his neck.

___________________________________

Hey Readers......

First of all thanks to my sweet Readers who voted and suggested me awesome names.

Thank to @HeenaJain689 for suggesting me fireflies name.

Thanks to @manan2016 for giving me dazzling fireflies name it was awesome dear.

And also thanks to all of my Readers.😊😊

Please avoid mistakes.🙈

Keep smiling.
Okthanksbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
181K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...
10.8K 1K 24
🤍 This FF is based on the show "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan". It will start from Season 02 where Dhruv left Manik and everyone. To know more read this FF. 💙