Mine (A ChanBaek Fanfic)

By ChocoBabyKai

"You're mine Baekhyun, you are mine, mine alone."-Chanyeol "Only yours Chanyeol, only yours, yours alone."... More

Prologue (EDITED)
Chapter 1 (EDITED)
Chapter 2 (EDITED)
Chapter 3 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7 (EDITED)
Chapter 8 (EDITED)
Chapter 9 (EDITED)
Chapter 10 (EDITED)
Chapter 11 (EDITED)
Chapter 12 (EDITED)
Chapter 13 (EDITED)
Chapter 14 (EDITED)
Chapter 15
EPILOGUE
Should I?
IT'S UP
Strongest Fandom ❤️

Chapter 4 (EDITED)

8.7K 383 120
By ChocoBabyKai

Baekhyun's Point of View

"Who owns this shirt?" I asked him when he handed me a shirt. I just woke up and Chanyeol told me to get rest again but I refused, I have to go and see my brothers.

"It's mine, obviously." He said, I rolled my eyes.

The manly scent coming from his shirt was tickling under my nose, "It looks big on you but you looked cute wearing it." I looked at him shocked, all of a sudden?! He even told me that I should call him Chanyeol instead of Mr. Park earlier.

Last night he was so gentle and I could feel he's worried about me. I don't know why he's acting like that. I still don't understand why he put this mark on me, I don't think so that Luhan could know that I am in danger, I think there's something more.

"Baekhyun?!" A high pitched voice squeeled, footsteps were now be heard inside Chanyeol's room, "Luhan?" He suddenly hugged me making the both of us fall on the matress.

I yelped when he spanked my arm, "What was that for?!" We heard a growl and my body trembled because of that, "What do you think you're doing Xi Luhan?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Sehun," my head snapped towards Sehun who is now hanging his head low, "I'm so sorry Chanyeol-hyung." he said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked towards Sehun, Luhan and I were observing Chanyeol. What is he trying to do--

"Ouch hyung!" I was caught off guard when Chanyeol punched Sehun and he stumbled backwards, "Luhan do something," I whispered.

He shook his head, "Serves him right" what?

"Chanyeol almost lost you, Sehun didn't properly watched over you and Sooman almost caught you," he said as he gestured the two giants strangling each other but I looked at him when I heard that name again. Who is he and what he has to do with me?

I looked back at the two giants who both fell on the ground, choking each other, "Hey! The both of you, stop!" A voice interrupted their fight, "Tsk Kai, why won't you help me to teach this brat a lesson?" Chanyeol hissed as he tried to cover Sehun's mouth. They're like kids.

"You should get used to this kind of scene from now on Baek," my head snapped towards the door when I heard Kyungsoo hyung's voice.

He walked towards me as he opened his arms widely to asked me for a hug, I ran towards him and hugged him, "Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded.

"We'll be staying here for good." I looked at him, "What do you mean? What about Father and Papa? What about Noona?" I asked, "Taeyeon's in good hands, our parents will be safe in Papa's Kingdom. The whole Kingdom is in chaos right now but I assure you our subjects are in good hands too, don't worry. Mr. Park already took care of it." He said and I have to look back to Park Chanyeol, I gave him my questioned look.

"I guess we have some explaining to do with you Baek," I nodded, I gestured the chair inside Chanyeol's room to Kyungsoo hyung.

"Explain." I looked at Chanyeol who's looking at me sheepishly, "Remember the first time we saw each other at the market?" My cheeks heated when I suddenly remembered that day, I nodded.

"I was actually guarding you that time, and unfortunately a store owner saw me and he screamed," oh that, "I was surprised though, why he knew that I'm the dark demon." He said to himself.

I heard someone grunted, "Because your red eyes appeared when you were watching over Baekhyun, idiot!" Chanyeol glared at Kai, then he turned towards me, "I know your Father was furious because you encountered a demon, he thought it's the bad one but luckily it was me." he grinned. I rolled my eyes, the arrogance is overflowing on his body.

I cleared my throat, "T-the night you sneaked in to my balcony, a-and you put this mark on me." He stared at me for a moment before heaving a sigh, "I have to do it or else Sooman will harm you but I guess it provoked him more."

There's that name again, I shook my head in annoyance.

"What does he have to do with me?!" I shouted at him, Luhan and Kyungsoo hyung jumped because of that.

"It's too early for you to know that—" I cut him off, "No! You tell me! I know there's another reason why you marked me! I know there's another reason than protecting me from that Sooman!" Kyungsoo hyung stood up and calmed me.

He looked at me apologetically, "It's too early—"

"Fuck that reason!" Kyungsoo hyung gasped, "Baekhyun! Mind your language!" I shook my head.

"Tell me Park Chanyeol!"

"You're my other half Baekhyun, I marked you and now you're mine."

I stared at the food in front of me, "Baekhyun you need to eat." Luhan nudged my arm as he tried to make the utensils placed to the right place, "I can't eat Luhan," I whispered.

Who couldn't? Someone was after me, I know thay my life is in danger. I was protected by the dark demon by marking me, my parents knows it.

Kyungsoo hyung said that we are really far away from the Kingdom. He also said that Kai was protecting him also by marking him, just like me, Kyungsoo hyung's life is in danger too because of me but he had to accept it but I know that my brother is Kai's other half.

"Why you're not eating?" Luhan excused himself when Chanyeol suddenly appeared inside my room, yes he prepared a room for me since I don't want to be in a one room with him.

"I'm not hungry." I lowered my head so I can't meet his eyes, "Your stomach's grumbling, eat Baekhyun." I glared at him for that and started eating.

He's staring at me while I'm eating and I felt conscious because of that but I have to continue and finished this so I can rest, "Where's Taehyung and Chen?" I can't help but to ask him, "They're still resting." He answered.

As soon as I finished eating, he called someone to clean up, "Jungkook, Minseok hyung!" Then two figures suddenly appeared inside my room.

"Clean this faster." the two nodded, I was caught off guard when Chanyeol pulled me up, "What are you doing?" I remained calm, that's what I learned on my etiquette lessons back then at the castle, be calm when it comes to any kind of situation. He continued walking through the wide hall, when I got the chance to roam my eyes around and my eyes stopped into a portrait and it made me stopped on my tracks.

It was Park Chanyeol, wearing a black tux, his hair was pushed backwards and he flashed his poker face.

"My portrait's melting." I jumped when a deep voice whispered right into my ear, I looked at him, "I...erm--" he cut me off, "Intimidated?" He grinned like a Cheshire cat, I scoffed. I don't know why every time he behaves like this my heart's pounding against my chest like crazy and I always caught off guard when he acts that way.

"Uhm, where are we going by the way?" I have to change the topic, damn Baekhyun relax!

"We're going to see Taehyung and Chen." I picked up his pace as he mentioned the names of my brothers.

We both stopped in front of a white door, once he opened it, a pillow was thrown on the wall. I gasped when I saw my two brothers strangling each other, I ran  towards them and pulled them away from each other.

"Stop it! What's happening here?!" Chen pointed at Taehyung furiously, "That brother of yours is a vermin! All I wanted for him is to sleep on the floor—" Chen was cut off by the pillow Taehyung threw.

"Dumbass! Since when do I sleep on the floor?!" Taehyung shrieked when Chen threatened to throw the lampshade at Taehyung.

"Hey! Stop it! I will transfer you to another room right this instant!" I looked at Chanyeol, "These two cannot stand each other when they're on the same room, are there any rooms available in this mansion?" I asked, "Who even put these two here by the way?" I had to asked while I'm still in the middle of Chen and Taehyung.

"Your Kyungsoo hyung." I facepalmed because of that.

When I tucked Taehyung in, he said his thanks and pushed us outside the room Chanyeol offered.

We were walking back to my room when my neck burns again, I cried in pain as I fell down on my knees. Chanyeol immediately called Sehun and Kai, Chanyeol handed me to Kai and he immediately teleported me to a room I'm unfamiliar.

Luhan was waiting for me there, "What's happening?" I had to ask him, "Sooman is outside," I don't have the strength to react since Luhan patted the wet cloth on my neck.

"Don't worry, Chanyeol is taking care of it, you're safe here, rest Baekhyun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 40
"She is mine and only mine."
127K 6.5K 33
"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you before. But at least i'm here now. I don't belong with anybody else but you. I'm yours truly." COMPLETED~
16.7K 578 23
When the sassy Byun Baekhyun who's also a model came across Park Chanyeol, the guy who gets whatever he wants and also the owner of the Park Company...
62.8K 3.5K 27
[PCY+BBH] "I Lost Myself In A Labyrinth, Called Byun Baekhyun." -Park Chanyeol-