Naruto - a Narnia rewrite? (N...

By Ninjasauras

-HIATUS- So, it started out an ordinary day for me. Went to school, did some math, annoyed some teachers. The... More

Naruto - a Narnia rewrite?
Chapter two - DUDE!!!
Chapter III - OH EM GEEEEE!!!!!!
Chapter four - Training buddies!! :3
Chapter five- Zabuza and Haku
Chapter six - introduction to battle
Chapter seven- Choices
Chapter eight - Man up, Sasuke!
Chapter ten- SASUKE'S GAY!
Chapter Eleven- Omfg!! A serious chapter?! Fml!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!
chapter 12- arguments
Chapter Thirteen - Falling
Chapter... uhh... whichever number's next?
Chapter Fifteen - Woot!! Remembered the chapter number! X3
Chapter Sixteen- Trying To Kill Someone
Chapter ??- Naruto
Chapter Eightteen- Sasuke
Chapter Nineteen- A Horrifying Dream
Chapter Twenty- Dude. We're Ninja.
Chapter Twenty One: The Forest of CAHOOTS.

Chapter nine - Ninja school? Uh, no.

1.9K 45 13
By Ninjasauras

Okaaaay, I was playing ninja saga on my iPod, then was randomly inspired to write some more. So here it is.

-WARNING!! Skip rest of author's note if you haven't seen past the invasion of Pain arc-

P.S. Guess what my partner's name on Ninja Saga is! MINATO NAMIKAZE!!

Why? Because he's hot. Why's he hot? Because he's awesome. Why's he awesome? Because he is the Fourth Hokage, powerful, has a cool nickname (that can be manipulated into something inappropriate [think about it, 'Konoha's yellow FLASH']) and is Naruto's daddy. Why is he Naruto's daddy? Because him and Kushina got it ON. Why did they get it on? Because Kushina's a MILF (lol) and they wanted a son. Why did they want a son? IDK, probably because Naruto is Fackin' adorable. Why is Naruto fackin' adorable? Because he's blonde, and blonde's are hot. Why are blonde's hot? BECAUSE I'M BLONDE!! Sort of. Why am I blonde? Genes, baby, genes. I'm not going to go into the ins and outs of it. Why won't I go into the ins and outs of it? Ask your parents, kiddies~ :D

_______________________

I slowly came round, snuggled against something warm. I grunted, but the warm thing moved, shifting carefully. I flinched as I realised, and sat up, blushing. "Ah... sorry, Naruto."

He was blushing also, and scratched the back of his head. "It's all right, 'ttebayo. I'm sorry, I was trying not to wake you, but my butt was going numb."

I laughed at his weirdness. "Nice, Naruto-kun, real nice. I really wanted to know that."

He blushed a little more, and I must be returning to normal, because I glomped him.

We were still rolling around laughing on the floor when Mr. Emo himself came through, and rose an eyebrow. Naruto snickered, "Jealous, teme?"

Sasuke glared at him, a slight blush tinging his cheeks. "Yeah right, usuratonkachi!!"

I giggled, then reached and hit Sasuke's legs out from under him, making him topple over, then pulled him into the floor hug too. "No need to argue boys! There's plenty of me to go around!"

We stayed like that for a few minutes. I think Sasuke actually cracked a smile!!

Great, now we're all going to die.

...I like rainbow llama's.

* * *

"It's a good thing my parents were away, or you would have had to leave... no way I'd be allowed two boys staying over... but today I have school."

I looked at the two shinobi and frowned. They both looked good; they had on the clothes I'd gotten them the day before, (and let me tell you, they both look HAWT in skinny jeans) so they blended in better. Although anyone at my school that watched Naruto would still know who they were immediately if we weren't careful.

"What's that? Is it like the Academy? I thought you didn't have ninja's here? What's going on?!" I stared at Naruto.

"School is where we learn. It's not like the Academy. We don't have ninja's here, and I think you should come too." I answered all of his questions in one go, making me sound dysfunctional.

"But- but- but-"

"Naruto, do you really want to stay here with Sasuke all day?" I asked, then smirked. "Or maybe you do..."

He gawked, then grabbed my arm and pulled me along. "Off to this school place we go, then!"

Sasuke followed behind, seeming annoyed that I'd said that. I grinned at him, then stopped Naruto. "We're going the wrong way."

Naruto blushed, and stayed quiet while I led the way.

* * *

"We've been here ten minutes, and I already hate this 'school'." Sasuke muttered. We were stood in the playground, and I was waiting for the rest of the gang, (though I somehow knew that Zoey and Tommy were still in the Naruto world; they had both been in the manga too) and Sasuke and Naruto were being harassed by girls. Sasuke hated it, but Naruto seemed to like the attention.

I scowled at a few of them, and they ran away, giggling, but I soon perked up as I saw one of my friends. Well, sort of. "Emma!!"

"Charlie!! What's with the hood?!" she ran up to me, and pulled it down before I could stop her. "Whoa!"

Did I forget to mention? My hair is still blue. And my eyes are yellow, I'm just wearing coloured contacts to hide it.

"Yeah, I dyed it." Sasuke and Naruto glanced at me suspiciously, and I gave them a look.

"The head's gonna have an anyuerism when he sees." she said, and I shrugged.

"I can handle it." her eyes went to Sasuke and Naruto, and I stiffened.

"Who're these two?" she said, smiling at them, while Sasuke looked vaguely disgusted. I elbowed him, but was secretly glad. I didn't very much like Emma. It was just getting awkward being just me and those two.

"Mr Emo is my wifey, Sasuke-" he glared at me, I winked at him, "and sunshine over there is Naruto. They're Japanese transfers." I lied smoothly. I should be ashamed... I'm too good at lying. I'm a rebel child.

"Oh! Hi Sasuke, Naruto. My name is Emma." she spoke slowly, as if talking to a very dim-witted person. I rolled my eyes.

"Heya, Emma! I'm Naruto, 'ttebay- oof!" I elbowed him befor he could finish his catchphrase, then hissed "She watches Naruto! Don't say it, she'll get suspicious!"

Naruto nodded, glaring at me for elbowing him.

"Woah, Charlie!! Loving the 'do!!" I turned to see my bud, and grinned.

"Hey, Shaun! Miss me?" I said, and he grinned.

"Heck yeah! Where the hell were ya?!" he asked, and I froze. What do I say?!

"I caught mono. Real bad mono." I said quickly, and he rose an eyebrow.

"The kissing disease..?" I blushed. "Oh well. Who're these two?" I explained, and he gave them a friendly grin.

"Hey, I'm Shaun!" Naruto grinned.

"I'm Naruto!" Shaun clapped him on the back, and Sasuke just rose an eyebrow. I hit him.

"Sasuke..." I warned, and he actually pouted. Pouted!! The cold, emo Uchiha actually pouted!! I folded my arms. "Great, you just killed us all a second time."

Everyone just stared at me, and then I saw yet ANOOOTHERR person!!

"JAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!" I yelled, launching at him. He caught me and hugged me before I could knock him over, and he did that sexy smirk he does. He was my other bestie, along with Zoey and Tommy.

"Whoa, Charlie! What's with the hair?!" he asked, ignoring the weird looks from everyone we were getting.

"I dyed it." I said again, and he rose an eyebrow. I swallowed nervously. He knew my dad would never let me dye my hair this colour.

Aw, I wish he'd been with us when we'd gone to the Naruto world. He's a narutard too, but he had been on holiday.

"So, how've you been, oh sweet lover of mine?" he asked, and I snickered, pushing him away as he tried to wrap his arms around my waist.

"In your dreams. And good, thanks. What about you? How was Cyprus?" I asked, smiling. His honey-blonde hair had been streaked even lighter with the sun, and his grey eyes looked up to the sky as he sighed blissfully.

"There were so many hot girls there... and guys. My bisexual-hotness just couldn't spread far enough." I hit him, and the others were just staring at us like we were loons on loon pills. He then looked at me with a risen eyebrow. "But I got back like four months ago. Where were you?"

I scratched my head and laughed awkwardly. "Mono."

"Well, meet the new guys, man!" Shaun yelled with a cheesy grin, pushing Naruto and Sasuke forward. I facepalmed, suddenly feeling very, very nervous.

"I'm Naruto, and this idiot is Sasuke!" Naruto beamed happily, and I bit my lip, seeing Jack scrutinising them carefully.

"I'm Jack... y'know, your names are kind of ironic..." he then looked to me, with an expression that clearly said, 'we need to talk.'.

I swallowed and laughed nervously, looking away. Damnit...

* * *

"You sure you ain't pulling my leg?" Jack asked, narrowing his eyes at me. I laughed nervously, bringing my hands up.

"Believe me, I wish I was..." he looked at me questioningly, and I averted my eyes to the floor. "Some stuff happened while I was there... bad stuff."

I sighed, then drew a deep breath. "If you want proof, come down my place after school. Or check out the Land of Waves arc in the Naruto manga. Or anime. You might be surprised."

I grinned, and he stared at me, then started rifling through his bag. "It just so happens that I have it with me... I was bored this morning, heh."

I watched, gripping my elbow nervously, as he flicked through the pages, then gasped. He held it up beside my face, looking between the picture and me. "No way!"

I nodded, a smug smirk on my face. But then he frowned. "But you aren't called Charlie... and your character has yellow eyes on the coloured pages. I admit, there's a character that wasn't there before, but-"

He cut off as I started to take the contacts out, staring at me. My bright, yellow eyes seemed to actually shed light on Jack's face as I looked at him, and he squinted. I put the contacts back in, and he stopped.

"Okay, okay. But how come this character is called Hiromi, then?" I frowned, then gasped as it clicked.

"What?! Let me see that!" I grabbed the manga off of him, and sure enough, my character was called Hiromi. Whaaaa????!!!!

"Ugh, whatever! If you still don't believe me, then come to my house after school!" he nodded, but still, was watching me suspiciously.

"Fine... but tomorrow. I have plans today... and if you're lying, then you have to... complete a task of my choosing." he smirked, and I sighed.

"Deal."

* * *

There was a chorus of groans as it was revealed that we had track in PE. I felt surprisingly pumped, and I could see that Naruto and Sasuke were too. Well, could you blame us? We hadn't done any training or anything in ages! We'd have to do some sparring when we got back to mine.

Speaking of which, I wonder if we can still use jutsu here? I mean, I'm pretty sure I still have chakra, but I can't... feel it, like I would be able to mould it. Oh well, we'll find out then, won't we?

"GO!" The snap-gun cracked together, and we all shot off running. I smirked at Sasuke and Naruto.

"I ain't gonna lose to you punks... eat my dust!" I yelled, forcing my legs faster.

"Hey! Get back here, Charlie! I'm not going to lose to a girl!!" Sasuke shouted, speeding up, and I just laughed. They forget I've had training from an S-ranked rogue ninja from the Hidden Mist village.

"Teme!! I'm not coming last!!" Naruto pushed himself faster, catching up with Sasuke, and while both were neck and neck, they were so determined not to lose to one another that they caught up to me as well. I cussed and sped up a little, at my top speed now. Last lap.

We got round the last lap of 700 metres in about fifty seconds, and I gave a last surge of speed and crossed miliseconds before them. I did a few front flips, then on the last spring of my hands, fell onto my back. I was only a little out of breath. Oh well, I had been training as a ninja for half a year. If I was really out of breath from a piddly 7000 metre run, then I should be worried.

It was literally two miliseconds before Naruto and Sasuke collapsed onto the grass on either side of me, arguing about who came first out of the two.

"I came first, teme!"

"Yeah right, dobe! You couldn't beat me if you tried!"

I grinned, and sat up, jabbing them both on the shoulder. "I don't know who came first out of you two... but I do know that I beat your asses!! Girls rule!!"

They both glared at me, then suddenly I was tackled over.

"Aahh!! Help!! Rape! Raape!!" I laughed, as they growled at me angrily.

We all froze as we noticed everyone staring at us. I blushed, then pushed them off me and stood up.

"Uh, what?" Mr Rowling just stared at us, then seemed to take a deep breath, and blew the whistle.

"Oww!!" I muttered, and Naruto whined low while Sasuke winced.

"When did you three learn to run so fast?!" Mr Rowling asked, aghast, as the rest of the class finally started running.

I scratched the back of me head, laughing nervously. I elbowed Naruto as he went to answer.

"Erm, I-I don't know what you mean, sir." I said, and he rose an eyebrow at me, folding his arms.

"Oh, come off it, miss Griffin. You know as well as I do that you are generally 'allergic to exercise'." He smirked slightly.

"Well... while I was away, I was at... uh... Army cadets! Yeah! And these two came back with me, my, uh... cousins! Naruto and Sasuke!" Mr Rowling blinked, then nodded.

"Oh yes... the Head did inform us all of the two new students... welcome to the school, you two." Naruto and Sasuke nodded, and then Mr Rowlings reverted to his evil ways. "Well, as you're finished... 20 more laps!! On the outside lane!! Go!"

Unfortunately for him, that was nothing to a trained shinobi, so we took off, lapping the other students multiple times and smiling cheerily at Mr Rowling everytime we passed. I just know I saw him grimace in defeat.

* * *

I sighed, drumming my fingers on the tabletop. Sasuke had lessons without me or anyone else for the last three periods of school; it was now lunch time, and he hadn't shown. Naruto seemed even more worried than I did, though he was trying to hide it.

"Hmph, I'm sure teme is fine, Charlie." I bit my lip; my school was not small. It was easy to get lost, and wander into the wrong group of people.

"I'm going to go look for him." I said, standing up from my seat, only to be pulled down by Naruto.

"He's now coming, look!" Naruto pointed out, and I frowned at the oncoming Uchiha. He seemed... weird.

He sat down opposite me, a broad grin on his face, and Naruto started eating his cafeteria-bought chips. I stared at Sasuke wide-eyed.

"Chaaarlieee..." Sasuke said, grinning, and slinging an arm round my shoulders. I blushed slightly and pushed him off, sending him a glare, then continuing eating my sandwich.

Shaun and Jack then arrived, followed by Harriet and George. They all sat down and started talking, while I merely ate my sandwich, deep in thought.

Sandwich.... SANDwich... Sand witch? Witch sand... Evil sand! Killing sand! Killing WITH sand!

Oh my, what a waste. I'm not going to get to meet Gaara, and he's like... my favourite Naruto character. OF ALL TIME.

I was brought suddenly out of my train of thought as I felt something touch my foot, then slowly travel up my leg. What the hell?!

I looked across, and met Sasuke's eyes. He grinned dopishly. Damnit, IT WAS HIS FOOT!! THIS JERK WAS PLAYING FOOTSIE!

With top speed (mostly a knee-jerk reaction) my fist shot out and collided with his face, sending him flying back off of the bench. Everyone turned to stare at us, but I was too enraged to notice.

I got out of my seat and stomped over to him, picking him up by the collar. "WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!"

_______________________

Ahaha, cliffhanger >:3

What is goin' on?!! What's happenin' to Za-zu-kay?!!

Fan vote comment please!!!!

Stay tuned! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 3.1K 26
Pain, that was all I felt as her blade pierced my chest. A bloody smile made its way across my face as memories ran through your mind. I knew from th...
1.1M 39.4K 53
Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, and I'm a Narutard. While watching the an...
14.4K 621 28
This is a complete reworking of my story "Bump Buddies". So if you've read the original, throw out everything you think you know and remember and sta...
5.7K 172 21
read the a/n at the start of the book for tw (s) and more information ; dont make fun of my grammar btw bc im only young>:((( actual description:...