The Billionaire's Awakening (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

| Sequel to Secret Love | Previously called "The Steadfast Love." "If you are here to give me hope yet... More

Copyright
Prologue
EBS Family Siblings
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: Freaking Out
Chapter 3: Hearts Set on Fire
Chapter 4: Miles Apart
Chapter 5: Fashion Week
Chapter 6: Courtship Begins
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Gloomy Day
Chapter 9: First Night
Chapter 10: Buried Past
Chapter 11: Haunting Past
Chapter 12: Sleepover
Chapter 13: First real date
Chapter 14: Choices
Chapter 15: Regrets
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: Bitch
Chapter 20: Clash
Chapter 21: Heartache
Dedication and Random Advertisement
Chapter 22: Stranger
Chapter 23: Job
Chapter 24: Naughty
Chapter 26: Past and Present
Chapter 27: Getting Dirty
Chapter 28: Truth
Chapter 29: Taryn
Chapter 30: The Lost Son
Chapter 31: News
Chapter 32: Hypocrisy
Chapter 33: Judgement Day
Chapter 34: About Time
Chapter 35: Not so perfect family
Chapter 36: The Wedding
Chapter 37: Finale
Epilogue
Sequel (Will be a long wait)

Chapter 25: Tease

46.7K 1.7K 72
By MsDreamerGirl84

"You've been one busy worm!" ― M.L. LeGette

Vicky's POV

As soon as I entered the washroom, I quickly shut the door and leaned against it. I dialed Xandrous' number while smiling like a fool. My heart was pounding loudly against my ribcage in anticipation. I could still feel the dampness in between my legs from teasing me. His hand occasionally skimming and squeezing my sides brought havoc to my sleeping hormones. The way his hot breath kissing my skin causes tingles spreading throughout my cells like a wildfire. The way he whispers, teasing me, heat travels throughout my body deliciously and it increases each passing second.

Placing the phone against my ear, my grin widening giddily. "Yes," his rich velvety voice reach my ears and the giddiness I felt doubled.

God, I love him so much.

"I need my bag," I said almost purring. Holy moly, even my voice is too transparent.

"Coming, baby!" his excited voice made me smile like a sick fool and all the more I felt excited. The rational part of my brain snapped me out of my excitement. What if we are caught?

Suddenly, the excitement I felt withered and I was about to dial his number again when I heard a knock. I battled with my head.

"Vicky?" it was Xandrous. 

I hesitantly twisted the knob and pulled the door open. I had barely opened it wide when he pushed me gently inside and shut the door promptly, locking it behind him. I heard my bag drops on the floor as he scoops me, holding my bottom and my legs instinctively wrap around his waist with my hands curled around his neck for support. Our lips locked, tongue dances, fought for control and no one wants to surrender. 

I felt my back kissing the cold walls as he pushed me against it gently with his chest against mine. His kisses move down to the nook of my neck, licking and nipping it. My body felt like it was electrified, tingles deliciously ran down my spine. I grunted and moan softly as I tilted my head up giving him more access to my neck, my hand gripping his crisp gray dress shirt. I don't care if it will leave a  crease line after. 

A soft cough interrupted us in our moment of bliss. I suddenly squirmed out of Xandrous' hold when I realized we have a company in the room. We didn't hear her coming out from one of the cubicles. Xandrous gently puts me down on my feet. The old lady probably in her sixties was staring at us with disapproval and distaste. When I look at Xandrous, he just gave the lady a nonchalant grin. 

She shook her head as she mumbles something which was obviously an unpleasant word and walks towards the sink and washes her hand ignoring our presence. 

When I look at Xandrous, he was standing next to me and seems like he has no plans of leaving me. "Wait for me outside," I whispered at him and pick up my sling bag before turning to one of the cubicles feeling the blush settles on my cheeks. I didn't hear him leaving when I walk into the first cubicle and then sat on the toilet bowl lid. 

Elbows propped on my knees as I cupped my face with my palms, letting out a long drawn sighed. 

After a while, I decided to come out of the cubicles. The old lady is gone and so was Xandrous. I wash my hands and fixed myself before I walk out of the door. 

I saw Xandrous leaning lazily against the wall. When he saw me, he pushes his body from the wall and narrowed our gap. "Ready?" he asked, his mischievous grin dancing on his lips. 

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I slammed it back down and gave him a sharp glare. He let out a sexy chuckle and I couldn't contain but to swoon at him. A smile broke out on my lips as I watch his chest vibrate while chuckling.

"That was a close call," I remarked and he burst out laughing. His laughter was infectious and so I found myself laughing with him.

"That lady probably has a dry sex life," Xandrous shrugs as we both walk hand in hand back to my friends.

I shot him a quizzical look then I burst into a fit of giggles. "You seem not bothered at all. I can't even look her in the eye, it was so hilariously embarrassing. The way she looks horrified really cracks me up. I bet she was the two goody shoe kind of  lady in her own time," I giggled. Xandrous was chuckling softly as he pulled his hand off mine and curled it around my waist as he led me to our table and assisted me to sit before he occupies the seat beside me. 

"Is it a success?" Cyrus gave me a mischievous grin and I scowled at him. His words have a double meaning to it but I just ignored it. Glenn just chuckles and finishes her drinks. Xandrous was just wearing his amused grin the whole time. 

When he leaned closer to my side, I jab his side and he let out a startled groan. I gave him a satisfied grin and he just shook his head, curling his hand around my back and pulled me closer. His grin made it way back to his lips.

I caught the old lady staring at us before looking back at the waiter and smiled at her before retreating with her friend. I suddenly felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. God, I hope I would never see her again.

"She probably won't remember you after a week," I heard Xandrous whispered at my cheeks and I look at him. He just flashed me a nonchalant grin. 

"Are you going back to London soon?" Cyrus asked after a while. We were waiting for the waiter for the machine so we can pay and head out.

"Ten more days," I responded quickly. "I'll just finish the last photoshoot and then head back here. Dad offered me a position in the company," I said. I could feel Xandrous' eyes boring into my cheeks.

When I look at him, he looks so excited. "You didn't tell me?" he sounded a little mad, though his face held happiness.

"I just found out yesterday," I smiled at him and he nodded. 

"That's terrific. I hate the idea of a long-distance relationship," he grinned maliciously.

"That's right," Glenn butted in. Cyrus just nodded hi head, agreeing. 

"It's hard to see her on cam yet I can't hold her," Xandrous smiled at my friends. He leans in forward and I felt his breath kissing my right cheek. "I can't ship my junior when he's in need," he teased causing my eyes to widen realizing what he meant. 

Oh, he's such a tease!

The waiter arrived with the machine and Xandrous insisted on paying. 

...................

Xandrous' POV

"How are you doing?" I asked as I tossed my coat on the edge of the couch. Vicky took it and I watch her sashayed to my chair and hang my coat behind the chair. She runs her palm across the shoulder to smoothen it before she sashayed back towards me. 

"I'm fine, Xandrous. I'm on the run bro, I have to get ready soon to work. Please, you seriously stop worrying about me and tell my other brothers to do the same. I can perfectly handle myself. And for your information, I'm still a virgin, alright? Max doesn't do virgins so no need to worries!" So typical Angelik. I rolled my eyes in frustrations. "And honestly, I'm getting tired of keeping it. I'm 23, for heaven's sake!" Angelik rambled disparagingly and I shook my head in disbelief. Sometimes, I think Natalia influenced her too much that she doesn't have any filter in her mouth.

"Doesn't matter if your twenty-three or older," I said sternly massaging my temple on the process.

"Jeez. How old is Cassie when she did it with you?" she taunted. My temper flares up.

"I didn't do it with her! I didn't touch her, and who said I did it with her?" I said softly but sternly. My eyes landed promptly to Vicky and was relieved that she didn't catch it.

She chuckled which only added to my irritation. "Have you read the articles?" she asked. 

Her words traveled to my brain so slow as I watch Vicky. She sat on the couch contentedly and grab a business magazine sitting on top of the coffee table and started flipping the pages, not really paying much attention whatever written on the page. She was only looking at the pictures briefly. When she found the page where I was featured, she leaned against the couch and read it rather stared at my photos. 

"What article?" I asked averting my attention to my sister.

"Elusive Tycoon impregnates one of his secretaries," she relayed and I clenched my jaw.

"Where did they get that information?" I asked, scowling at the coffee table, completely forgetting Vicky was sitting not far from me while I was still on my feet.

"I don't know," Angelik responded with lacking of interest. "Who knows, probably that bitch relayed it to the media. Who knows? She's too desperate, I'm not surprised if she did it!" Angelik pointed out and I gritted my teeth. She had done too much damage to my relationship with Vicky, and now this! 

Ever since Angelik doesn't like Cassie Ann and I was too dumb to really pay much attention as to why. Mom was just polite with her, and dad, well, he doesn't really care since he was close to her parents and they were good friends. 

"We haven't proven the child is mine," I growled softly as I turned my back so Vicky won't hear me. She had to feed lies to these gossip mongrels for her own selfish schemes. 

"Is something wrong, Xandrous?" Vicky's worried tone drags me back to her presence. 

"Y-yes, baby," I said forcing a reassuring smile as I diverted my attention back to Angelik.

"I'll let you go then. Please take care of yourself Angelik," I said.

"I do. Please kiss dad and mom for me," she said before hanging up on me. 

I let out a frustrated sigh and stared at Vicky. I stuff my phone in my pocket and sat on the couch next to her. 

Vicky place down the magazine on the other side of her and she sat on my lap. I smiled. The frustrations I felt suddenly vanishes. My hand automatically curled around her. She places her thumb on my forehead. 

"You seriously need to smile often. The crease line on your forehead is multiplying," she chuckled as she smoothens my forehead using her thumb. Her other hand was resting on my shoulders.

"How would you like to go on a vacation with me?" I asked randomly. I suddenly want to have her myself and just relax. Just me and her in an exclusive place. 

She met my eyes and she looks excited. "That's a good idea. We could temporary escapes from all these dramas," she agreed, bobbing her head enthusiastically.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked kissing her neck briefly, taking in her scent that I love.

"There's an island in Indonesia that dad bought and it was secluded, though he has families who were taking care of the island while he's away. We've been there a few times since mom and dad were always busy, we never got back. The last time I was there was when I was fifteen," she smiled. "That place was like a paradise. Dad told us that she took mom there when he was still courting her. Mom told us, dad kidnapped her. It was a cute love story and we thought dad was crazy about my mother that's why he did that," then she chuckles. Her chuckles sound like a music to me. 

"Great. What if your dad finds out we were there?" I smiled though my voice sounded hesitant.

"I'll take care of it. We can leave tomorrow if you want," she beams at me enthusiastically. 

"I'll clear all my schedules this week. We can spend the rest of the week there before you leave to London," I said and she nodded excitedly. 

"I can't wait," she said and then got off my lap. I groaned in disappointment when she left my lap.

"You need to work, Mr. tease!" she playfully smacks my left cheek before swooping down and kiss me briefly. 

"That's not the proper way to kiss me, my Victoria," I smirked lopsidedly as I caught her forearm and tugs her towards me. She let out a startled shrieked as she landed on my lap. Cupping her cheeks with one hand while the other holding her waist to keep her in place and kiss her hard.

Whatever she wants to say muffled inside out mouth as I massage her walls. Her hands curled around my neck and kiss me back with the same intensity. The room temperature suddenly rises and I feel so ragingly aroused. I laid her gently on the couch, our lips and tongue still busy fighting for control, moans filling the carnal air.

 "I thought you are working on my goddamn hotel, not my daughter?" An angry voice of theios Demetrio separates us frantically. 

"Dad," Vicky hastily got up and fix her top as she strode towards her father who was staring at us grimly with a clenched fist. Theios Nick was holding him stopping him from charging me. And then dad walk in, his smile withered when he saw Vicky.

"Dad, he's my boyfriend and we are just kissing," Vicky tries to justify us. 

"That's where it started," theios snapped at her. 

"I'm sorry, theios. I'm not turning my back on her. I will marry her," I said in a determined voice as I met his ominous eyes. 

"Of course, you will! After you tasted her, you think I will just let you go?" theios said and I felt suddenly alive. I thought he's going to interfere in our relationship. Though I saw hesitance in his eyes, I ignored it. "You better clean up the messed you created before I will let you marry my daughter," theios added on and I nodded.

Dad was just quiet, and theios Nick was just watching us with amusement. 

"Sure your son has your genes not just your face," theios Nick chuckled as he shot my father with a mischievous grin. 

Dad just shook his head. "Shut up, Nick. Your son better keeps his hands to himself before I will beat the shit out of him," theios Demetrio hissed at theios Nick. Theios Nick burst into a fit of laughter and dad joined him.

That reminds me of my dear friend Nicolai who shut us off with his life after that incident. The wedding was off after that night. Elle ran away and Nicolai left to Italy and heard nothing about him. I missed him, though, but I know he'll come back one day.

"My son wouldn't do such thing. I'm sure of it," theios Nick confidently proclaimed and theios Demetrio just cocked his eyebrow at him.

Why are these old men are here for? And why is my father here? How did he escape my mother?

Vicky was hugging her father and theios Demetrio's hand was on her shoulder. I could see how he adored his daughters. He was a good father. 

"Why are you here, dad?" I heard Vicky asked him. Theios Demetrio looks down at her with adoration. "I thought you and mom were somewhere with friends?" 

"We did. We left after the lunch date and drove her home. We are just having a meeting here. Since you're here, we can talk about your job in the company as well," theios Demetrio said and Vicky nodded as she pulled away from her dad. 

Dad led them to the adjoining room. It's a conference room. Dad motioned his friends to sit and I waited until Vicky sit so I can sit beside her. Vicky sat across theios Demetrio and I was glad. I sat beside her and theios Demetrio shot me a warning look. 

"Xandrous, move your chair. You are too close my daughter!" theios Demetrio glared at me. "I can't breath watching you so close to her. She needs a space."

"Dad!" Vicky rolled her eyes. Theios Demetrio just shot her a warning glare. "I'm sure I won't melt if we were close," Vicky seethed.

"Princess, I've been there!" theios Demetrio shot out and Vicky pursed her lips.

"How can I explain it to her whatever we are going to talk over if I sit farther from her, theios. If she starts working with you, she needs to learn now," I reasoned out, crossing my fingers he would accept my lame excuse.

"Chill man, you're too uptight," theios Nick interjected as he patted theios Demetrio's shoulder. He was sitting next to him. Dad was in the middle of the chair. Sigrid walks in and gave each one of us a folder. His attention was shifted to the folder my secretary laid in front of him. 

I averted my attention to the folder and brought my hands on either side of my chair, subtly pulling it closer to her.

"Keep your hands on the table, son," theios shot at me and I snapped up my eyes at him. He was staring at us like a hawk. 

Vicky hissed in frustration. "Seriously, dad! That's overacting," she hissed incredulously at him rolling her eyes in the process.

"Just to be sure his hands won't wander under the table, princess. I've been there, done that!" theios gave her a pointed look and Vicky shook her head in disbelief.

Theios Nick's laughter broke out the growing awkward air. He seems so entertained at our expense.

"What? Are we going to talk about the changes in the hotel or you will watch my son's actions?" Dad said to theios, and finally, he opens his mouth. He looks thoroughly amused, though.

Theios Demetrio shot him a disapproval look and nod his head. "I have a daughter. You know how I feel when Angelik is in Vicky's shoes," theios Demetrio scoffed and dad fell into silence. 

"You heard your theios, Xandrous," dad warned me and I nodded.  "Assholes hated their own kind," he quipped snorting softly as he looks down on the folder. 

"Okay, let's start this meeting!" theios Nick interjected before the two got into a heated argument.

...........

After the meeting, everyone left except dad. Vicky went with her father. Dad was still sitting in the chair. As I stared at him, I just noticed some visible lines under his eyes, though he still looks quite handsome for his age and I don't blame my mother to fell hard each passing day. He's a good father and a husband.

And then, I remember Taryn Asker. 

"Vicky met this guy," I started the conversation randomly. Dad tore off his eyes from the paper he was reading, averting to me."His name is Taryn Asker and he looks like me," there, I said it. 

Dad's eyebrow scrunched up in confusion. "The guy looks exactly like me, but he's older by two," I said, adding some more information. 

"Taryn Asker?" I don't remember any Asker I've encountered in my whole life," dad responded. Folding the folder in front of him and leaned in against the chair he stared at me. He looks lost.

"He was like my twin, dad. Everything," I said. 

"Are you asking me if I had bedded an Asker before and impregnate her, because if you do, I don't remember any Asker before. I don't remember meeting someone with the last name Asker," dad mused. "Wait!" dad's eyes widens, as he bolted sat upright and stared at me petrified.

..........................

A/N: Here we go. I hope you all like it. Let me know what do you think. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 24.1K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
266K 9.9K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
3.2M 105K 35
Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were currently arranged to her older sister Victo...
4.1M 124K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...