Awakened (manxman)**Hallowee...

By ladydianna01

Betrayed, beaten, and left for dead, Seth Forsyth truly believed he was going to die like an abandoned animal... More

Awakened Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20...Part 1
Chapter 20... Part 2
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

73.9K 3.5K 516
By ladydianna01

Chapter 6

Etienne

(The Bunnies..lol)

The air shimmered behind me and the Jacques' earthy sent mixed with a hint of his expensive cologne alerted me of his entry into my study. Any other time, the beings in my coven would have to ask my permission to enter, before taking the liberties of just presenting themselves in front of me without warning. Let's just say those who have tried are either still healing from near fatal injuries or dead depending on who dared to test my patience.

It's always been my birthright, I am well aware of who I am and of what I am, and so are they. I am an ancient Vampire who has seen to much in my multiple lifetimes and leader of my extensively large coven. I've had to rule with an iron fist, paranormals respect intellect and strength, survival of the fittest and all that. I'm also an obscenely wealthy businessman with enemies both human and paranormals alike in the business world.

That is why my inner circle consists of only those I can trust with my very life, and now with the life of my fated one. I am still reeling from the fact that I almost lost him before I even got the chance to know that he existed. That is why Jacques is standing at back unharmed and patiently waiting for my attention. I had sent my best friend, the head of my protection detail himself to find out what he could about the circumstances that put my beloved almost at death's door.

"Jacques, what do you have for me?" I asked as I turned my gaze away from the view of my estate's gardens and made eye contact with my friend.

"Bonsoir (Good evening), Etienne. I have some very intriguing new for you my friend." Jacques stated a he took a seat in the plush chair facing my massive black lacquered desk.

After settling my large frame into the comfort of the leather wing chair behind my desk I crossed my legs and patiently waited for Jacques to share whatever information he had managed to procure for me. I didn't care how he retrieved the information. I just needed to what it is and how accurate was the source. I hoped he had wrung the information from someone in the group that had harmed Seth, but I didn't smell any of the guilty parties scent on him. I had memorized everything about that night because those who were involved on laying a finger on my fated will die an agonizing death at my own hands soon and very soon. I just needed to know all the players in the game. No one inflicted that kind of fatality on someone without reason.

It was more than just a gay bashing, it was more than an act of hate. It was deliberate, it was brutal attack that, thank god had failed to achieve the obvious purpose of murdering my beloved. My body shuddered with revulsion at just the thought that if I had been mere minutes later than what I had already been in arriving to that dilapidated old mill, I might have lost the one being the fates had made just for me.

The pain that I had experienced that cold dark night slashed through my chest as if I was reliving discovering Seth in such a state that night. My mind vividly recalled following my mate's alluring scent, the call of his spilled blood, only to find him bruised, battered, and near death. He had been barely hanging on the fragile thread of his life force. Seth's whole aura had been shrouded in unimaginable pain and utter despair when I'd finally found him in an alarming large pool of his own blood.

"Eh, Etienne, I can feel your discontent mon ami (my friend). Let it go, you got to him in time. That is what's important. Now, as for the reasons why. I glimmered some of the students and found out some very interesting news. One of the girls I'd glamoured is romantically involved with one of the young men who was involved in committing that heinous act of attempted murder of your fated. A young warlock, Morgan's nephew to be exact."

With a knowing raised eyebrow, he continued. "It seems that your fated is a descendant from a very powerful line of witches. It is rumored that if Seth is related to who they say he is related to then he is destined to not only be a wizard with enormous power and influence in the paranormal world, but he will not come into those powers until he is mated."

"Who is he related to, I am sure you know that much." I prodded in hopes that he got on with the information I needed to make sense of this perplexing turn of events.

"When I found and interrogated Morgan's nephew, it was revealed that Seth is the great grandson of none other than your granmere's (grandmother's) best friend, Antoinette, the seer witch herself. All paranormals know the foretelling of how an offspring from her line is destined to ignite peace between the warlocks and the vampires, and settling the fight for supremacy within the paranormal empire." Jacques flicked an imaginary piece of lint from his expensive trousers.

"The old grievances between the two factors are supposed to be settled and we are supposed to join forces and govern all paranormals. It seems that Morgan believes that a fated mating between the head families of both the vampire coven and the warlock coven is supposed to bring about that treaty, and whomever is the alpha of that pairing will be the most powerful leader to ever be in existence. So needless to say that will be you, if that old tale is correct. So old Morgan somehow found out that your fated carries Antoinette's blood and is your destined and maybe the catalyst to bring about this treaty he obviously doesn't want." Jacques sat back with a smug smile of satisfaction on his face. Like he didn't just turn my world on it's axis.

Before I could open my mouth to have any kind of reaction to my friend's words. There seemed to be some kind of commotion going on out in the hallway seconds before my study door was thrown open. I jumped to my feet and Jacques had immediately taken a protective crouch on top of my desk, fangs bared, and his very intimidating set of claws on full display as a bundle of white bed linens came scurrying through the door followed by a small herd of fluffy white bunnies. Then a very flustered Remy who was fully flushed in his impish face, frantically waving his hands in the air as he babbled away at a mile a minute about calling me and suddenly rabbits.

My scenes were assaulted with the enticing aroma that belonged only to my fated one, and I suddenly found my arms full of Seth and what seemed like at all the sheets off of his bed. My cock instantly plumped up with the happy knowledge that my mate was in my arms naked, warm and lush from sleep with nothing but some sheets in between us. But I didn't have time to savor the thought or the feel of his body heat because my beloved was shaking like a leaf in my arms. Jacques was still perched on my desk and my office was being inundated with even more fluffy white bunnies.

My brow creased as I picked up the lead guard Sebastian's scent among the furry little creatures jumping and hopping over each other, as a matter of fact several of my guard's unique smell permeated the room, but all I saw was the little white animals and not my men.

"Okay, everyone calm down and explain this to me Remy. Do I have a petting zoo I'm not aware of around here somewhere?" I asked as I gathered Seth closer to my already heated body and sat down with him carefully tucked underneath my chin. I began to rub soothing circles on his back in hopes of calming him down.

Remy closed the door to contain the animals while Jacques got off the desk and scratched his head at the sight in front of him.

"Um... the simplest way to explain this Master is that Seth woke up and he was still blood drunk. His sole purpose after opening those gorgeous eyes of his was to get to you. I told him that I would call for you, but he flew up out of the bed in distress and raced out of the room. Sebastian and his team are on security duty inside the house today and when Master Seth reached the living area, they tried to stop him from going any further. Seth had gotten even more upset and everyone in the immediate area was surrounded by a weird cloud of smoke before the bunnies appeared. Seth had changed them all into fluffy bunnies in order to get to you." Remy finished his amazing account of what he'd witnessed with a seriously straight face.

Jacques on the other hand had slapped a hand over his mouth, his wide shoulders shook as he surveyed the hopping horde of fluffy things scattered around my office.

"I...I don't understand. I have never done anything like that. I'm not magically inclined. I never have been, I just wanted to get to you." Seth's voice trembled with uncertainty from underneath his sanctuary beneath my chin.

I looked around the chaos happening in my study once again and continued to rub soothing circles up and down his slender back. It seemed that the old tale was true, Seth's powers must be awakening after I'd fed him my blood to help him heal. His lust for my blood had brought him straight to me, but not without some casualties it seemed.

"Jacques can you and Remy round up Sebastian and company. Please call Pierre and let him know I need him here immediately."

"Sure thing." He responded as he and Remy went about picking up the scampering bunnies and dispatching them into the washroom. Hopefully that will keep those two occupied long enough so that they don't maim one another, or start in on their usual bickering with each other. I felt Seth's delicate fingers bunch into the front of my shirt and I just settled him a bit more comfortably in my lap as we waited for Pierre, the coven doctor to arrive. Now that Seth's immediate injuries were healed, I can begin to let other's around him without feeling the need to murder anyone for even so much as looking at my mate.

Hopefully Pierre will be able to guide me in what direction I must take in completing the mating bond with my fated. My blood alone seems to have awakened his magic. I could sense his unease and his confusion swirling around us like a dark shroud. I just needed to have more information so I can better understand the situation, and to be able to explain to my fated what is going on within his body right now.

This entire turn of events has the potential to become very volatile among the covens in a heartbeat. I needed to tread lightly and I need to protect Seth by keeping him close and his identity under wraps for now. But, first thing is first, and that's making sure that my beloved is cared for, happy, loved, and safe. Those things I am more than prepared to move heaven and hell make happen or at least, I'll die trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 83 45
{BOOK ii OF THE 'Scars I Hide'} Octaveus and Drew's relationship is getting serious. Every time they are together alone at least one of them wans to...
5.4K 224 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
1.7K 103 10
Corey's been having a bad month. he's been having problems with his boyfriend, but he never thought the man would cheat, and with a woman no less. th...
49.2K 1.8K 17
Warning: this is a boyxboy story so if you do not like that you can leave. Actual summary: Cooper, an immensely powerful hybrid, who thinks he know...