Round 2

By LovableLexi

I'm ur everyday guy... everyday 22 year old... just an everyday cousin... everyday Andy... just an everyday b... More

Round 2
Ch.1: I'm Back!
Ch.2: Some Nights
Ch.3: Heights - Nope!
Ch.4: You know...
Ch.5: Trouble...
Ch.6: Missing Liam
Ch.7: #done
Ch.8: *breathes*
Ch.9: Drunken Trouble
Ch.10: Forgive?
Ch.11: Purple Ceiling
Ch.12: Teasing Zayn
Ch.13: I spy... Zayn
Ch.14: zzzAYN
Ch.15: Feelin Green [Pt.1]
Ch.16: Feelin Green [Pt.2]
Ch.17: Ferris Wheel of Wonder
Ch.18: Just a BROmance
Ch.20: Tragedy Has Struck
Ch.21: Welcome Home Party

Ch.19: Just a bROMANCE

86 2 0
By LovableLexi

Andy P.O.V

I slowly woke up to a mop of curls in my face. Instead of leaving when he fell a sleep, I ended up falling a sleep with him.

I chuckled and rubbed Harry's back. He was laying on top of me. He stirred in his sleep. "Shhh." I muttered, petting his head. Harry hummed and buried his head into my chest. I chuckled and kissed his head.

Harry opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Morning Haz." I greeted quietly. He smiled up at me. "How are you feeling this morning?" I asked, rubbing his head. He shrugged, closing his eyes again.

We laid there for 30 minutes until I decided to get up. I need to make breakfast.

"Don't go." Harry mumbled. "But I gotta make breakfast for you guys." I chuckled, slipping out of the warm bed. "Why do you have to make breakfast?" He asked. "Because in a nice person, so I'm gonna make breakfast for all of you." I chuckled, wrapping the covers tightly around Harry.

I jogged downstairs to the kitchen. I entered and two things caught my eye.

A cup of tea

And a yellow note

I sat down and picked up the note.

Andy -

I went out last night around midnight. I'm @ the Friends With Benefits bar. Please pick me up if I'm not home.

- Lou

He went out? With asking or even telling me? He could've gotten hit by a bus for all I know! He could've left the bar and went wondering down the street!

I drank the cold tea down in one gulp, then ran upstairs to grab my jacket and shoes.

I took a quick peek in Louis's room to see if he was there.

No.

"What's going on?" Zayn wandered out of his room, rubbing his eyes. "I have to go get Louis from a bar he went to last night." I answered quickly as I jogged down the steps. "Okay, see you later." Zayn said and wandered back into his room.

I ran out the door and hopped into my car. I drove to the bar and hoped Louis would be there.

Louis P.O.V

*LAST NIGHT*

"Then your not a bloody idiot, just an idiot for not asking him earlier." Niall stated. I looked up at to him. "Thanks Niallar." I said, smiling weakly. "Anytime bud." He said, standing up and heading upstairs.

Everyone is in bed and I'm alone... once again.

I sighed to myself. Maybe I should go out. I need some space from everyone.

I tip-toed upstairs to my room, careful not to wake anyone up.

I grabbed my wallet and my jacket.

I tip-toed back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a little piece of paper and a pencil. I left a note for Andy. He's gonna be pissed at me for leaving without telling him.

I made a little cup of tea and placed it with the note. Maybe that will take off some of the trouble I'll be in.

I walked out and closed the door quietly behind me.

AT THE BAR

I ran right up to the counter and sat down. "Hey, was up?" A bartender greeted. "Give me your strongest and don't stop until early morning." I ordered, slamming my money down on the counter. The bartender smiled. "Okay, I'll be right back." He said, collecting my money and turning around to fix me up a glass.

*PRESENT TIME*

"Louis... Louis... Louis..." Someone shook me. Ugh, people. Why can't they just leave me the fuck alone?

"Louis... Louis... Louis wake up..." The voice continued. "Go away." I snapped, swatting them away with my eyes still closed. "Louis, we need to go home. Get up!" The voice sounded irritated.

I groaned and began swatting at the person again. "Louis, stop it!" The voice snapped. I groaned again and opened one eye. "What?" I snapped. "I'd be asking you the same question." The voice stated.

My vision was blurry and slowly began to set.

Oh, it's Andy.

I sat up to quickly, making me dizzy and almost vomiting all over myself.

"You have some explaining to do." Andy said strictly. "IIIIIII don't knowwwww what yourrrr talking abouttt." I slurred. "Well, you can start off explaining to me how you were able to balance yourself on the counter while sleeping." Andy crossed his arms. I looked to my sides.

Oops.

I giggled and shrugged. "I don't kn-now." I hiccuped. Andy rolled his eyes and lifted me off the counter. "It's not funny Lou. You could've gotten yourself hurt." Andy sighed, putting his arm under mine to keep me up. "But you would've said no." I whined.

"Yes, but were you aware of the time when you left?" Andy questioned as we entered the parking lot. I shrugged. Andy shook his head in disappointment.

Andy helped me into the backseat of the car. He sat in the front and drove me home.

Andy pulled up at the driveway. He got out and helped me out of the backseat and into the flat.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, trying to pull an innocent look. "Yes and no." Andy sighed and set me down on the couch. "Why?" I giggled. "Because you snuck out of the house without telling anyone." Andy answered, sitting beside me. I pouted.

"Do you love me?" I asked. "Of course I love you Lou." Andy chuckled. "Do you love me enough to go out with me?" I asked, a little hazy. "No, I'm sorry." Andy answered. "Haha, okay. Where should we go for our first date?" I giggled. Andy shook his head. "I said no. I'm sorry." Andy repeated. "Oh." I sighed, looking down at the floor awkwardly.

Andy stood up and patted my leg. "I'm gonna make breakfast and you a cup of tea. Get some rest." He stated before disappearing into the kitchen.

Oh my god

That did not just happen

No

He said no

Am I not good enough? Does he just want to be friends? Did he become 100% straight overnight?

"Morning Lou." Harry sat down in front of me and turned the tele on. I sighed sadly and tugged on his curls. "Something wrong?" He asked, looking up at me. I nodded. "What is it?" Harry asked, a little bit worried. "Andy said no." I mumbled. Harry's face fell. "I'm sorry." Harry rubbed my arm. "Don't be. I should've saw it coming anyway." I shrugged, sitting up.

Andy walked over to me and set a cup of tea on the coffee table. "Drink this, then get some sleep. I don't want you getting sick." He chuckled and ruffled my hair before walking back into the kitchen.

I sighed sadly and stared at the closed kitchen door. "I'm gonna have a cheesy moment and say you can do better." Harry stated. I nodded. "I guess." I mumbled, turning to him. He smiled. I smiled back at him.

Zayn P.O.V

I took my time as I walked down the steps.

I need food.

I smell food.

I eat food.

I love food.

I pushed the kitchen door opened and walked in. Andy had made his classic pancakes. Hell yes.

I sat down and began eating. "Good morning to you to." Andy said sarcastically. I smiled with bits of pancake on my teeth. Andy chuckled and set a cup of tea in front of me.

I took a drink. "Good morning." I said once all pancake food was down my throat completely. Andy smiled and began flipping more pancakes. "Is anyone else up?" I asked. "Only Harry and Louis." He answered. "Oh." I nodded - since it seemed like the right thing to do - and continued eating.

BUZZ BUZZ

I dropped my fork and frantically searched for my phone that was in my pocket, but I was to excited to even think of it.

I pulled it out and read the message.

Morning babe x - Li xx

I giggled like a school girl and blushed. I quickly message him back.

Morning sweets <3 - Zee xx

How r u? - Li xx

Eating pancakes Andy made. NOM NOM - Zee xx

I took a picture of the pancakes and sent it to Liam.

I WANT SUM! - Li xx

Then come home. - Zee xx

I guess I'll have 2 just tht ;) - Li xx

My eyes widened and squealed. Andy looked over at me as if I were going crazy. "Liam?" He asked. I nodded and began bouncing in my seat.

Does tht mean... - Zee xx

;) - Li xx

Dont do this 2 me -.- - Zee xx

X) - Li xx

But leeeeeyummmmm!! - Zee xx

Ilysm <3 - Li xx

Ill luv u more if u told me if u r coming home 2day - Zee xx

I miss ur tight ass OO - Li xx

What? How does that have to do with anything we're talking about?

I looked over to Andy. "What?" He asked. "I don't get people." I said. "Neither do I. Your not alone." Andy shrugged.

Wht? - Zee xx

I miss ur cum filling me up - Li xx

But he tops.

My phone began to vibrate like crazy.

I miss bouncing on top of u ;) - Li xx

I miss ur violent cursing ;) - Li xx

I miss ur pounding into me ;) - Li xx

I miss ur willy ;) - Li xx

I stared at my phone, depending on if I should answer or wait for him to say something that had nothing to do with sex.

I set my phone down on the table and continued eating my pancakes.

BUZZ BUZZ

I picked up my phone and read yet another message from Liam.

OMG IM SO SRY! MY SISTER STOLE MY PHONE! IM SO SRY IF I MADE U UNCOMFORTABLE ZAYN!!!! - Li xx

Yep, this is him.

@ which part? When? - Zee xx

I haven't been txting u @ all. I just woke up now. Im sry - Li xx

Oh :( - Zee xx

Wht's wrong? - Li xx

I thought u were gonna come home 2day ); - Zee xx

Aww, don't cry baby - Li xx

I just miss u so much Leeyum. Y cant u come home now? - Zee xx

'Cause my family needs me. Im sry. Stay strong, ok babe? - Li xx

No, Im so lonely w/out u :( - Zee xx

Aww Zee ); ur gonna make me cry - Li xx

Then come home \(^.^)/ - Zee xx

Let's change the subject. - Li xx

Ok... r any of those messages ur sister sent true? ;) - Zee xx

I smirked to myself when I clicked send. "Wow, you and Liam must be having some conversation." Niall chuckled. I looked over to him. "When did you get here?" I asked. Niall laughed and looked over to Andy. "About five minutes ago." Andy answered for Niall.

BUZZ BUZZ

Yes - Li xx

Which 1s? - Zee xx

Well, I top. Just needed to clarify tht. Ur tight ass, violent cursing , & ur willy ;) - Li xx

Well it's pretty tight since u haven't been here 2 stretch it out OO - Zee xx

Is tht suppose to b a butt? - Li xx

Yes - Zee xx

Lol X) - Li xx

Ur a nut - Zee xx

Im not the 1 making butts out of O's - Li xx

Shut up - Zee xx

Make me ;) - Li xx

I wont let u sleep w/me wen u get home - Zee xx

0.0 Impossible - Li xx

Try me ;) - Zee xx

It's not gonna happen. Andy told me about how u were wanking off 2 pictures of me on Tumblr. ;) Good 2 know I give u boners wen Im not there - Li xx

I blushed and glared at Andy. "What?" He asked dumbly. "Have you been telling Liam every single thing I've been doing?" I asked. Andy shook his head. "Only the stuff he'd be interested in. Why?" Andy chuckled. "Because that's what this "some conversation" is about." I answered, squinting me eyes at him. Andy covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing. I rolled my eyes at him.

Oh... u heard 'bout tht? 0.0 - Zee xx

Yes ;) - Li xx

U should come home now - Zee xx

U should b more careful of where u wank & wank 2 ;) - Li xx

Ur not gonna let tht go -.- r u? - Zee xx

Haha, nope! I luff u! - Li xx

Well I h8 u -.- - Zee xx

Aww, is my little Zaynie upset? - Li xx

Yes - Zee xx

Whts wrong my baby boy? Talk 2 daddy - Li xx

My big boy pants r 2 tight daddy. U need 2 fix it - Zee xx

Daddy will fix it wen he gets home ;) - Li xx

Will I be able 2 ride u then as well? - Zee xx

Only if u've been a good boy ;) - Li xx

Oh, I've been a very very good boy! - Zee xx

Then tht can b arranged ;) - Li xx

Niall P.O.V

"So, you and Lou." I said causally, nodding. Andy raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked. "I heard Louis asked you out..." I smirked. "...and I said no..." Andy imitated me. "Oh." This just got awkward real fast.

"I did not see that coming." I said in astonishment. "I can tell." Andy chuckled.

Louis must be devastated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 67 18
This is the second book of my story "Three Little Words". In this story, Tiffany and Liam's cousin Candace will be living in the house with the other...
14K 387 67
Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik. Five very different boys living in five very different places. United only by thei...
236 48 12
Harry Edward Styles and Louis William Tomlinson live in a world where everyone has soulmates. One person who is perfect for you. One person who under...
3.7K 180 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...