Being young

De beyonceisnumber1

high school love story College tragedy - The dramatic life of a Young Beyonce Mais

PART 1
PART 1: chapter 1
PART 1: chapter 2
PART 1: chapter 3
PART 1: chapter 4
PART 1: chapter 5
PART 1: chapter 6
PART 1: chapter 7
PART 1: chapter 8
PART 1: chapter 9
PART 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
PART 1: Chapter 12
PART 2
Part 2: Chapter 1
PART 2:Chapter 2
PART 2: Chapter 3
PART 2: Chapter 4
PART 2: Chapter 5
PART 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
PART 2: Chapter 9
PART 2: Chapter 10
PART 2: Chapter 11
PART 2: Chapter 12
PART 2: Chapter 13 (1)
PART 2: Chapter 13 (2)
PART 3
PART 3: Chapter 1
PART 3: Chapter 2
PART 3: Chapter 3
PART 3: Chapter 4
PART 3: Chapter 6
PART 3: Chapter 7
PART 3: Chapter 8
Part 3: Chapter 9
PART 3: Chapter 10
PART 3: Chapter 11
PART 3: Chapter 12
PART 3: Chapter 13
PART 3: Chapter 14
PART 3: The End
AN
MY BOOKS
A BAD GIRL

PART 3: Chapter 5

858 62 43
De beyonceisnumber1

  Beyoncé POV:

I want to learn how to speak to anyone at any time and make us both feel a little bit better, lighter, richer, with no commitments of ever meeting again. I want to learn how to stand wherever with whoever and still feel stable. I want to learn how to unlock the locks to our minds, my mind, so that when I hear opinions or views that don't match up with mine, I can still listen and understand. I want to burn up lifeless habits of doing what I'm told and predictability, concentrated liquids to burn my mind and throat and I want to go back to the way nature shaped me. I want to learn to go on well with whatever I have in my hands at the moment in a natural state of mind. 

That's what I want to do. I want to achieve what I've never been able to achieve before and that is confident and voice and pure happiness regardless of my surroundings. This weekend was going to be eventful for sure, funny and hopefully beneficial for me. Since Evan and Mona broke up we decided against inviting him on our little road trip just because we thought it would be too awkward it's also valentines day tomorrow so that would just make it even worse. Oh gosh, Valentines day without him. Breath Bey, you can't do it. It's okay, you don't need him to be happy... you just really really want him.

"So I've got everything" Interrupting me from my thoughts Mona put her bag in the boot of my car and I lifted my head from my phone and smiled at her as she walked over to me, "God, we're lonely, miserable, boyfriendless and beautiful." She laughed a little and I laughed too before throwing my phone on my seat and  leaning on the car with her. 

"Ugh where is Scott?" I asked looking around at all the students who were walking off to their cars and wherever else they were going while we just stood their waiting on him. I bet he's brought an entire suitcase too, that's something he would do. We're just going to drive around but he thinks we're on vacation or something. He's so silly. 

"Don't even act like you're not late for everything" She glared at me blankly and I rolled my eyes before shoving her. "Here comes the beauty queen now" She pointed over to Scott who was making his way toward us with a tiny little suit case trailing behind him and a camera held up to his face as he waved to us. This nigga is not serious. We busted out laughing as he walked over closer and I just shook my head. This really is going to be a funny weekend. 

Scott POV

"And so the quest begins!" I shouted as I walked toward Bey's car with my bag and a camera in my hand, she rolled her eyes and pushed the camera away as I laughed and Mona kissed her teeth. "So ladies! Here we begin the journey to find an all new, more interdependent, opinionated and Strong Beyoncé. How are we feeling Miss Knowles?" I jumped in the back seat of the car still holding the camera up on Bey and Mo who had just taken their seats in the front of the car. They both looked back at me and smiled. 

"Put the damn camera down" Bey told me with attitude, I put the camera away with a sigh and leaned forward in my seat as we all looked between each other and smiled. 

"what's the plan?" I asked, Bey smiled and pulled a map up before pointing at where we are then going on to continue. 

"I've planned an entire route, this with we get to see as many places as possible and be back in suitable timing" She looked between us smugly causing Mo and I to look between each other. We were both thinking the same thing, this girl better put that damn map away, we then looked at her and she laughed a little. "My car, what I say goes" We rolled our eyes and then sat comfortably in our seats waiting for her to start the car. "Seat belts" She said with an annoyingly chirpy voice, we did our seat belts up and then she began driving.  Throughout the drive I picked up a lot of changes in her attitude, she really was adamant on this growing thing and It was good to see her so happy and enjoying life and speaking her mind without being afraid of what either of us had to say. Then again it was only Mo and I in the car so she had no reason to be worried. While we drove we had general conversations and I really do think this is going to be a great experience. Not only for Mo and I but for Bey. She's not really got out to see the city since being here and so I think it will do her some good. I expected her to be in a little bit of a mood since it's valentines day tomorrow and her first Saturday without Jay but she's surprisingly cool. Maybe leaving him was the right thing for her. Not that I support her decision because I think she could have just worked this all out with him instead of breaking up with his fine ass but who knows, maybe she was right. 

"So how was the sex?" Mona asked, by now we were around an hour into the drive. Bey blushed brightly before looking at the two of us and sighing. 

"To be honest I regret doing it. I mean, we had just been arguing, yelling at each other and that was the moment I chose to loose my virginity. Then I wake up and look at him and I know I can't stay with him so I break up with him. It's not exactly the most romantic story is it" Mona and I laughed hard before hugging her quickly and then sitting back, 

"Despite all the tragedy you drama queen" I pointed out, she cut her eyes at me and began laughing. 

"Y'all it was really good" She looked at us as we all laughed and she continued, "I mean, damn that shit feel nice. At first it hurt a little but It eased up, probably because foreplay was on point  but dayum. It's like nothing I've ever done before, It just fells so nice. And that orgasm!" We all laughed hard and continued with our journey to help our friend find herself. I hope she stays in this mood the whole weekend. 

Shawn POV:

I sat at my kitchen island highlighting some notes although that wasn't really getting any of the information into my head at all. I couldn't actually think straight at all. 

"Shawn" Zay walked into the kitchen and sat opposite me at the island with a bowl of cereal in his hands and a concerned look on his face. "Look, I'm not gonna tell you all that rubbish about she's just a girl and all that because I know you don't want to hear it. All I'm gonna say, is if you want her back don't expect her to just walk through the door. You have to look at the reason you split up and make some changes, then go and get her and prove to her that you're worth her love and she couldn't possibly be with anyone else. That's what you gotta do, you're not going to get anything out of sitting here moping around. That's bullshit and you know it" I looked up at him and he shrugged before shoving some food into his mouth. I felt my blood boiling inside me as I thought about what he said. Did he not know that I knew she wouldn't just walk through the door? That I've been thinking 'bout it? I'm not a fucking idiot. I looked at him eating so casually as if I hadn't just lost my girlfriend and then smacked his bowl out from beneath him so it hit the floor and he looked at me with angry eyes. "What the fuck? Why are you acting like a dick? I was just trying to help, you know what Ima just shut my ass up because clearly you're out of your mind. God she's been gone for like one day and you're acting like she's dead. Stop the bullshit Shawn, just because you're angry don't take it out on me" He stood up and I stood up behind him feeling bad and I called after him as he walked away,

"Zay!" I yelled, "Man I'm sorry!" I called after him but he didn't turn to look at me. I looked down at the mess I had made and cleaned it up before walking into my room and looking at me desk. 

What was the point in having those photos on my desk anymore? I did try to get rid of then yesterday but every time I went to throw it in the bed I just looked at them and smiled; something would tell me that I can't throw them away so I guessed I was keeping them even if I couldn't keep her. 

"Would you want Shontelle to be your wife? to be the mother of your children?" She asked leaning forward.

"Of course not ma" I said smiling at her.

"See that's where your messing up, you and I both know that the likeliness of you meeting someone in high school and growing old with them and having children is not gonna happen. It might, you never know but your thinking about her in the here and now, your thinking about her just being your girlfriend for now. When your with someone you shouldn't be with them and expect to brake up, you should be with them because you believe in your heart, however unlikely it may be: You should believe in all of your heart that this is the person I want to marry. This is the person I want to be the mother of my children, the girl I want to take home and the girl who will mean as much to me as my mother and my little sister. The girl I would die for" Passion fell out of her voice as she spoke to me clearly.

-Thank you for reading. I really appreciate all the comments on the previous chapters! That's really cool of you guys to comment so much. Obviously this chapter isn't as eventful as the previous but please do comment. I loved the comments from people like: jayonceomeeka KylaKnowlesCarter JiggasLips and of course everyone else who commented those were just people who were blowing up my notifications lol. Thanks again guys! 

1) Scott?

2) Do you think Bey's gonna be okay?

3) Xavier?

4) Shawn?

6) Any comments 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.2K 7.8K 200
#2 in short story on 20th July, 2017 Short in words, not in depths...
234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
540K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
25.7K 311 15
I see way too little smuts about Toge, let alone boy x boy ones. So here i am. 💕 =Fluff 🍑 =Smut