NoLimit Nia

By __Leelah

. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not An Update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37

Chapter 21

2.3K 126 60
By __Leelah

"Nia please ride with me, I can't be in the car with all them by myself. Especially Jamal." She cried before another contraction hit her.

"I gotta shower. But I'll be there after you get there, and I better be in the room when you deliver too. Or I'll never forgive you." I laughed. She nodded her head and laid back.

"Niaaaa!" She yelled out squeezing my hand.

"It can't be that bad Cody, yo water just broke. Being dramatic." I shook my head, she know damn well it don't hurt all like that. Well I wouldn't really know so I'm just gone shut up.

"Bitch I'm sensitive, and how you gone tell me it don't-" She stopped and just shut the car door.

"I love you!"

"Fuck you!" She yelled rolling the window up.

I ran in the house as Herb, Doowop, and Mally was walking out. I got to my room, and picked out some sweat pants, and a tank top. Kyro was in the shower so I got in with him.

--
We rode with my aunt to the hospital, but picked up Jamiyah, and Killa on the way. Gmoney was already there.

I walked in, and seen Cody mama sitting there mugging Mally. She must be dumb looking at my son like that.

"What you did bruford?" I asked sitting next to him.

"You know how only a few people can be in the room with you and shit. Cody asked Doowop, and I to be in there until you and Jamiyah get here. Her mama showed up came in the room trynna say some if you not the baby daddy or her mama get out." He paused and mugged her again.

"What you do when she said that?" I knew he was gonna say some dumb stuff.

"I told her too look here Betty White, I'm not going nowhere because she asked me to be in here. You know trynna be nice to her and shit. But she got disrespectful and said listen here little boy you like 15, get yo short black nappy headed ass out my face. So I told her don't front yo move or she gone regret it. She shoved my head to the side, so I got Cody baby bag, and knocked shorty out for two minutes, but she fine. I told the doctor to get Cody a bottle of cold water and used it to wake her up. That's why her white ass over there mad!" She looked over at us, and stood up.

"Nia, she gone pull her 9mm out and shoot us. She white she packing, and will get away with it." Mally laughed almost hitting his head on the wall.

"Excuse me is this your brother?" She asked me.

"Nah shorty, this our son. Why what he do?" Kyro said before I could answer.

"He was disrespecting me in my daughters room, then proceeded to knock me out."

"Get out yo feelings. It was a rough tap on the head with a bag. You just couldn't take it." Mally said then got up to tweak with Killa, and Doowop.

"What room is Cody in?" I asked ready to get outta here.

"Room 234." She said then sat back down.

"Jamiyah, and Jamal, come on."

"Only two people can go though." Jamiyah said looking dumb.

"I'm not trusting Mally out here with her." I pointed at Cody mama.

We went up to her room, and boy she looked nasty. Her hair was everywhere, she was crying, and cussing.

"You not putting you dick in me again." She said looking all demonic and shit.

"Shit after them six weeks, we working on another child." Herb laughed rubbing her stomach as another contraction hit her.

"I'll go trans before that happens." She slapped his hand away, and pushed him.

"You look beautiful lil bro." Mally said sitting in the bed with her.

"Jamal Hemphill if you don't shut up, you done already knocked my mama out. You bout to get kicked out." She said reaching for him.

"How many centimeters are you?" Jamiyah asked changing the subject.

"Man, I'm only four. These big head ass kids need to go!"

The doctor walked in, and checked how far along Cody, was and if she needed anything.

"Can I eat some McDonald's, please doctor you don't know how hungry I am." She whined.

"No, only ice Mrs. Wright. Oh, and you progressed by three centimeters, only three more." He said to her.

"Bitch do it look like I want some ice? Do I got a damn ring on my finger? Fuck no, you can leave now until these kids ready to pop outta my choochie." Cody said gripping the rails.

He walked out, looking like he wanted to go off on Cody. But he know better than that. Cody slapped him one day, for suggesting she eat healthier, but her ass did though.

--
Cody been in labor for 6 fucking hours, and my niece, and nephew ain't done shit but kick her stomach, and make her mad.

"I'm bout to walk around, and make this move along faster." She said getting up.

"Her booty out." Killa laughed in my arms.

"Shut yo ugly ass up you gone grow up to be gay, like yo uncle Shawn. Nia come wit me." She said.

"Bitch don't play my brother, he not gay, and you wrong saying he gone grow up being gay." Jamiyah said shaking her head.

"Yo babies gone be slow like they daddy." Killa said getting up.

"Fight me lil nigga." Cody said grabbing his braid and pulling him to the floor.

"Get her off me somebody!" He yelled smacking her inna face. She let go up him, and sat down.

"I thought we was gone walk, to speed this up."

"Man fuck that, fuck everybody, and everything. That's how I feel, my shit gone be the size of a basketball. I can tell they gone have Herb head." She said busting out in tears.

"Shit yo head big too, and you ugly, babies gone be looking like tropical sloths." Mally said recording Cody cry.

"I'm bout ready to jump on yo ugly, short, dumb, black, stank ass dreads, monkey ass. Can somebody get them out of me!? Please." Cody said sitting up.

"I... Don't... Want... No more... Kids... After these two... Herb I give you permission to have another child with one of your hoes. But I get to choose." She said digging through her purse. Cody pulled out her phone, and called somebody.

"Hello, Avi can you come pick me up?" She said into the phone.

"I'm at the hospital, my water broke... I don't wanna do this no more I'm gonna wait until Thursday." She said.

"Yes, I know that's in three days Avi just come get me."

"Fuck it then, I'll walk. You really gone do a pregnant girl like that, I thought you loved me?" She cried in the phone.

We all just sat there and let her crazy ass just talk. Only way Avi was coming up here was to see the babies not so they crazy bipolar ass mother could hold up the process.

Cody let out a loud ass yell, like she was actually giving birth at this very moment. Then her ass went crazy and started to kick the foot of the bed. All this stress gone hurt the kids, bitch better sit the fuck down.

"I can't do it Herb! I fucking hate yo Sid the sloth looking ass. Get that fucking doctor before I stab, and shoot the people in this hospital up." She said finally calmed down, and breathing hard.

"This mixed bitch crazy!" Mally yelled grabbing Killa, as we walked out to get her doctor. As soon as we walked out the room Killa burst out laughing.

"Why aunt Cody go crazy?" He laughed.

"She ain't had no dick since Herb put his kids in her." Mally said shaking his head.

"You don't tell no kids that dummy." I hit him in the back of his head.

"Cody you better calm yo ass down, I'll still fuck you up!" I heard Herb yell, and we was all the way down the hall.

We eventually found her doctor, and he was scared to come into the room. She was crying loud, and when we got to the door you could hear shit being thrown.

"So you like can't knock her out like her mama, and then she give birth?" Mally asked.

"No." He sighed and opened the door. I really wish he hadn't, Jamiyah was sleep in the chair, Cody was throwing anything in her way at Herb, and he was yelling at her to stop. Glad we took Killa wit us.

"His babies gone be crazy, and some more, and this is normal for us." I shook my head, and took her phone out her hand that she was about to throw.

"You know you stuck with the devil itself." Baby G laughed out.

"Yeah, nephew but she good most days so I'm cool."

I woke up Jamiyah, so we could clean the room as they got the demon, and her kids situated. It took about ten minutes but we did it.

"Are you ready to get this started?" The doctor asked looking up at Cody.

"Yea, get these kids outta me so I can fuck Herb up, for what he said." She smiled at him, and looked at her like he knew it was his last day on Earth.

--
Excuse any mistakes😘💕💫

*Wattpad deleted what I wrote the first time, and I forgot what it was so, hope you like this chapter.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.7K 21
Just Read it Baby .
46.5K 2.2K 34
❝bitch! you just fuckin' shot me in my toe! are you fucking crazy?❞ ❝i prefer wicked witch.❞ started: 2.23.23 finished: -
78.1K 1.3K 14
"ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ" *** "ɪ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ"