The Broken Girl

By emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 29(Lizzie)

3.2K 98 3
By emm_alee

Skyler's POV

I was walking down the stairs (more like running) when I tripped and fell the rest of the way down.

"Ow"I said to more of myself when I was all the way down. I looked on a step to see it covered in butter, and Braydon being Braydon forgets what he did.

"SKY ARE YOU OK?!?!?!"He asked me.

"YEA BUT I THINK I BROKE MY ANCLE!!!"I screamed back at him which was 50% the truth and 50% lie. Braydon came running down the stairs and slipped on the butter step and fell down the rest of the stairs. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and couldn't breath.

"Ow! I forgot about that."He mumbled under his breath.

"Karma's a bitch my dear brother."I said to him when I was done with my laughing fit.

"Lying bitch."He said to me.

"It's not my fault I decided to spread butter all over a step."

"It's your fault for lying to me."

"You still would've fallen down the stairs, cause a) you would have forgotten about it, or b) you would've skipped it but slipped on the next step and fallen down the stairs a lot more painfully."

"I wouldn't have done that."

"Yea you would've cause when your in a hurry and you go up or down the stairs you fall."

"Touche little sister."He said to me and helped me up off the floor.

"Thanks."I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Why are you all dressed up?"Braydon asked me.

"I have to go to school. I missed 2 months I can't miss any more days. I'm just lucky we had 1 month off."I said to Braydon and he just nodded his head.

"So you're going to school dressed in that? Showing off your bruises and scars?"He asked me looking up and down.

"Yup. I don't care if people are staring at me, they can do whatever."I said and walked out the kitchen with my book bag. I got on my motorcycle that I missed so much and drove off to school. Braydon made me stay home for another week just to make sure I was ok, so my bruises and cuts aren't as bad. Tyler caught me in the bathroom cutting my wrists, so I got some new scars there too.

As I got to school all eyes were on me. Literally.  I took my helmet off and let my hair flow down in its natural waves, since I was too lazy to do anything with it this morning. I decided on no make up so today I was all natural. Everyone was looking at my arms and legs noticing the bruises and cuts. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kailey smirking and walking this way. This is just to easy, I thought in my head.

"Hey Skyler!"Kailey squeaked with her high pitch voice. I'd rather want Michael screaming in my ear than to hear this bitch's voice, and that says a lot.

"Hi Kailey."I said looking up at her. Since I was wearing my converse and she was wearing her 20 inch heels (note the sarcasm)  she was taller than me, besides i'm only 5'2.

"How was your vacation?"She asked me looking at my arms and legs.

"Painful."Was all I said."Now if you excuse me I have work to catch up with."I said trying to walk past her but she grabbed a handful of my hair which hurt like a bitch cause of all the guys grabbing me by hair like i'm some rag doll.

"Your not going anywhere. You stole my man from me."She screeched. 

"I didn't steal your man he would just rather be with me than some STD looking ass of a slut."I said back calmly trying to keep my temper on hold.

"Your calling me an STD looking ass slut when you probably slept with every guy in Arizona." SHe said out loud so everyone can hear but that didn't stop me from what I was doing.

"BEING RAPED AND SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ARE 2 VERY DIFFERENT THINGS YOU SLUT!"I screamed loosing my temper. I swept my feet under her's making her fall on her ass and to let go of my hair.

"You little bitch you are going to pay for that."She said getting up and walking away. I scratched my head and went to my locker to see the gang there.

"So this past week you guys have been my locker waiting for me to come to school?"I asked behind them making them all turn their heads and a smile to spread on their face.

"Sky! Thank god your back here these guys have been driving me nuts."Jahyla complained as I laughed and the boys made just smirked.

"We missed you Cherry."Jackson said patting me on the head causing me to wince.

"What happened?"Esteban asked obviously seeing me wince.

"Michael and his gang all picked me up by my hair like I'm some rag doll and Kailey just grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it screaming at me that I took Tyler away from her."I explained to them while opening my locker. Once it opened a whole bunch of water balloons came down exploding on me. At least there is only one month left of school I thought in my head.

"It could've been worse."Esteban said between laughing.

"True."I said back. I looked in the back of my locker to see it said 'look at me'. I turned around and saw Tyler with white roses in his hands and a smile on his face.

"Skyler Jackson will you go to prom with me?"He asked me.

"Yes!"I said causing his smile to grow even wider and his arms to wrap around my waist lifting me off the floor. Everyone around us clapped and laughed while Tyler was spinning me around in the air.

"Now put me down so I could drop kick your ass out of the school."I said with a small smile on my lips. Tyler put me down, kissed my nose causing me to laugh and gave me the roses, before I could say thank you Tyler was twirled around and and a slap noise made everybody quiet.

"You were and are mine! Why would you go for a slut?!"Kailey screamed making me and the gang wince from her voice.

"I was and never will be yours. I know you cheated on me when we 'dated' you dumbass." He said putting air quotation marks when he said dated.

"You can't rove I cheated on you."She exclaimed.

"Really cause I can get someone to get pictures and send them to everyone in this school."Jahyla exclaimed. Kailey looked at her and pushed Tyler out of the way and walked to Jahyla.

"Was I talking with you bitch no so do me a favor and shut the fuck up."Kailey said pushing Jahyla to the lockers. 

"Can you hold this Lizzie?"I said handing my roses to a girl in my class that is always quiet. I walked to Kailey and tapped her shoulder.

"What do yo want?"She asked turning around, and I punched her right in the jaw. She stumbled a bit but caught her balance. She took off her heals and ran towards me. I yawned and moved out the way putting my foot out tripping her making her face plant the floor and everyone laughed. I looked at Jahyla and motioned at Kailey and she went for Kailey.

She picked her up by her hair,"That's for picking on Skyler." Jahyla then punched Kailey and dropped her."That's for picking on me all throughout my high school life." Jahyla then kicked her in her stomach making Kailey cough up blood which had me pulling Jahyla back."And that's for picking on everybody."Jahyla hissed which had everyone clapping for Jahyla. I walked back over to Lizzie which she was trying to hide from everybody. I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me to the bathroom, before I left i kissed Tyler's cheek and grabbed Jahyla's arm.

"Please don't hurt me, I-I'll do your homework, I-I'll disappear just please don't hurt me."Lizzie said as we made it into the bathroom.

"Lizzie calm down we aren't going to hurt you."Me and Jahyla said at the same time.

"Quite it."We said again.

"Ok for real now stop it."

"Why is this happening?"

"Purple."

"Tyler."I said while Jahyla said Jackson.

"Finally."We said at the same time.

"Aw come on!"We said again, which caused Lizzie to laugh.

"You guys are funny."Lizzie said in a soft voice.

"You're really pretty you know that?"I said to her covering Jahyla's mouth.

"Really?"She asked. Me and Jahyla nodded our heads. She had straight brown hair and the brightest green almost blue eyes ever.

"Why are you so surprised when we called you beautiful?"Jahyla asked.

"My dad is always abusing me and he always screams that I'm a worthless slut and no guy would ever want to date me."She said with tears brimming her eyes as she pushed her glasses up her nose.

"You are a beautiful girl. Your eyes have so many emotions in them but you are just trying to be another girl that went threw high school."I said softly."Show yourself out to the world, let them know who you are, prove your dad wrong."

"You think I should?"She asked me softly like she's afraid I will smack her if she speaks to loud.

"Yea, and give me these I know there fake."I said grabbing her glasses, and her rubber band that's keeping her hair up in a ponytail. She shook her hair out and scratched her head where her ponytail was. Me and Jahyla smiled at her as she smiled back.

"You wanna sit with us at lunch?"Me and Jahyla asked at the same time. Again.

"Sure, I'll meet with you guys at Skyler's locker."She giggled and handed me my roses and started to walk away but I pulled her back for one more thing.

"Here."I said as I grabbed one of the roses and put broke the stem off. I put the flower behind her ear pushed her hair over some of the left over stem that you could see.

"Thanks Skyler."She said smiling.

"Call me Sky."I said as she walked away and the bell rang.

"Is that for first or second period?"Jahyla asked me.

"I dunno. Wanna skip both?"I asked and she nodded her head and we walked to the library and to a secret room we found not to long ago. I texted the boys and told them we would see them at lunch so me and Jahyla just hung out.

**AT LUNCH** Esteban's POV

"So when are you going to ask Jahyla out?"Tyler asked Jackson as we were walking to Skyler's locker. I guess you can say it was our thing.

"I don't know. I don't want to blast her with water balloons tho."Jackson said to Tyler making me laugh.

"In my defense she said yes."He said.

"Yea but she said 'Now put me down so I can drop kick your ass out the school.'"I said to him laughing. When we got there we saw the girls talking to somebody.

"Hey guys, come meet somebody."Skyler said when we were 5 feet away from them trying to scare them.

"Dang, how did you do that?"I asked walking up to them.

"You guys aren't quiet, besides I heard you laughing."Sky said smartly."Anyways this is Lizzie. She's the new girl in our group."

"New girl?"Lizzie asked looking between Jahyla and Skyler.They both nodded their heads really fast like they won't regret their decision.

"If you want you can stay, we won't force you."Jahyla said, making Lizzie nod her head. When she turned around she was... perfect. She had straight brown hair and green almost blue eyes.

"Alright let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving."Jahyla said breaking me out of my trance.

"You always are."Sky said, making Lizzie giggle. I have seen her around here and there but never actually talked to her. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down at our regular table. We looked at Lizzie to see her with only a water bottle.

"You're not gonna eat?"Jackson asked and Lizzie shook her head no.

"I'm not really hungry right now."She said softly. Then we heard her stomach growl and she just got scared.

"Liz you are hungry just tell us why your not eating?"I asked her knowing why she wasn't eating.

"Can we go somewh-"She was cut off by the cafeteria doors getting slammed open. We looked to see it was the principal with... Michael.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 3.4K 19
"Wait!" I yelled. "I have knock-knock joke." "Go, quick." "Knock knock." "Who's there?" He asked. "Cows go." "Cows go who?" He asked. "No, cows go mo...
85.7K 2.1K 44
you happen to be a famous musician, and by surprise, Fazbear Entertainment has given you a job position at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex. You are a songw...
29.8K 1.3K 21
Two stories, brought together by twists, turns, and a mess of events. (Y/N), a kindly soul from Recoverytale, finds themselves assuming the role of h...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...