The pacifier

By EmilyPugh0

You know lulu, Peter, Tyler, Seth and Zoe but inquests you didn't know about Avery. Avery is the younger twin... More

Character Intro:
The baby sitter.
We need to sort this out!
School
The fight
Twins will help with anything!!!!!
Lossing the nanny!
A/n
Where am i?
The braclet.
well that was unpleasant
An
Someone broke in.
Just a quick heads up, pls read.
A talk with shane.
Cute moment. Mom comes home part 1
Moms home.
The master plan, and a get away.
A new book.
Need your guys help
Moarning a great man
Long time no see.
The new book update.

school was interesting

3.4K 64 1
By EmilyPugh0

Today, was Monday I don't want to get up. my door burst open with a whistle being blown. slowly rising, I give Shane a death glare as he slowly backs up out of the room. Ripping my blanket over me I slowly move my legs over the side.moving my body so I'm sitting up, stretch felling my shoulder and arm being put back in place. Looking at my arm I see the bright pink cast on. Walking to my wardrobe, I try to find an outfit from the clothes I have left. After five minutes, I find an outfit of blue boyfriend jeans, white vest top and a black co-mono.

Slowly walking downstairs, Seth  was right behind me putting his arm around me. placing my softly on his head we walk down. Everyone was ready and was about to go, I wasn't going to at  I didn't feel like it today. All of us walked to the car jumping in but before that Shane gave Zoe the car keys. 

"what are you doing I cant drive" she said pushing the keys away from her.

"well your about to learn" Shane said putting them in her hand as i was about to sit down.

I look over to see both Peter and Tyler was buckled in then i checked Lulu. If you can tell,  when mom's away I'm the other mother figure to the younger ones. Going back into my seat, i look at Zoe who was about to put the keys in.

"we are all going to die" both me and Seth said together with a plank face.

"OK" Zoe said with a sigh turning the keys but instead of going forward she revisers into the bins. 

Holding Seth's hand i pray for my life until we made a stop. wobbling outside, holding onto Shane's shoulder as I get my balance. looking down i see Lulu kneeling on the grass kissing it while repeating "land". giving Zoe a confused look to our younger sister. walking to school, i knew something was going to happen.

__________________

skip to last lesson.

_________________

i was walking out of my last lesson until i saw Seth running towards me. gasping for air i pat his back until he got it back to his normal breathing again. looking me he has a small smirk on his face.

"come on we got to go to the gym" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my worst class. 

"why?" i ask him while i manage to sit next to him down the hall.

"well you remember when the duffiss called me a quieter. Shane offered him a fight and its going to happen. Don't worry Zoe has the other three now" he said moving a bit quicker. i followed him to the others where are. 

when we sit down, and the match begins and Shane was doing all tricky to Murney. That was until Murney tried to do a move to Shane but ended up doing another move to him. both me and Seth ran down I made sure he was down on the ground while Seth said out to Murney. I think Shane broke something with all those moves. Everyone was coming down from the bleachers. All of us was walked towards to the car laughing and talking. I think everyone is getting along? I hope they are. I'm happy with what we have, a family.

_________________

hi guys I Know its been a while since I've written. i hope you guys like this chapter. luv u all em X

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6K 32
phoenix, in short nix, is a 3 year old toddler who was separated from her parents when she was about 8 months. she stays with her grandparents in a s...
74.4K 1.3K 9
Scarlet Keegan is Shane's sixteen year old niece. Shane's sister and her husband had both been highly trained undercover agents for the government. D...
239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
293 11 27
Maine Montgomery hasn't always had it easy. She moved in with her grandmother six months ago, after being removed from her parents. Then she met No...