Someone broke in.

After the incident with yesterday, it was a calm day for all of us. It was a few days after Zoe had her party and Shane was looking through the cabinet with the DVDs in. Last time I went in there was when I had to get the movie Stand By Me out( it is an awesome movie watch it). Anyway today was also the day lulu was going back to sell the cookies. Since the incident with the Boy Scouts, Shane has been teaching both me and the girls how to defend our selfs. I wonder what the girls are going to do with there skills.
   Anyway I was helping lulu put more cookie boxs in the car while Seth was getting the girls in the car. After finishing putting the boxs in the car, I waved goodbye to the other guys in the car. If your wondering why aren't you going? Well me and Seth are in the sound of music as the two main character. We play liesel and Rolf Gruber (I thinks that what Seth plays in the play i don't know). I walked to my room and packed my things for my character and head to Seths room. He was waiting for me and as I arrived he walked up to me, he put a arm around my shoulder walking down stairs. Walking out the door I shout to Zoe "see ya later big sis" she shouted "okay"  as I close the door.It was about a 10 minutes bus drive in total, we hopped off and headed towards the changing room.
_________
Skip changing bit and when Seth drops me in the play by accident.
__________
Both me and Seth sat on the floor as the director shouted at him. He held my hand to make sure I was alright and to calm me down so I won't kill the director. He carrys on talking but suddenly falls into the paper mountain. Trying not to laugh I bit my lip and held it in. After his hissy fit, the director went to calm down. I sighed and I put my feet on Seths lap as he rubs my leg calmly. He suddenly stops and looks at the seats area, looking up I see Shane and move so I'm next to Seth as he gets up.
"What are you doing here" he asks Shane as we walk up.
"Well I followed u as we got home early and saw what you are doing" he says crossing his arms looking at both of us.
"We are doing they play alright, we practiced it's just that part were I keep dropping her." Seth says turning to me and I rub his arm calmly.
"I can help" as Shane says that the director came out with a huff "I quit" he says walking out.
"Ok I'm going to be your new director, it starts tomorrow" Shane shout to the other people.
Everyone mumbles but agrees with him as we all walked out. 
' a few hours later'
I was with Seth in his room until I heard a crash from the landing. Heading out I see some ninja people staring at Shane, everyone else was there and Shane turns to us.
" take the baby's" he hand my Tyler as we run to the baby's room. There was a few more crashes until we heard Shane say it was ok to come out. We slowly head out to se Shane was ok, running towards him giving him a hug. He tells us they were after a disc that says ghost. Putting the disc in the laptop we were now in the living room. Suddenly the movie ghost plays. I spaced out until Shane says " if you do what I say I do what you say" we all agree with him.
    All of us heading to our bedroom I decided to stay with Seth. I fell asleep knowing someone was after us but I was safe in my brothers arms fast asleep.

__________
Thank u guys for reading this chapter. I have to tell you that I'm going away on wensday to Friday so I won't update during them days I'm going Switzerland. Luv u all em x
___________