His Mistake---Too Little Too...

By rity101

Robin (Lidia) is a werewolf, she have the prefect life; great friends, a loving family and a wonderful boyfri... More

chapter 1: Fat Ugly Ass
chapter 2" feelings
chapter 3: new people
chapter 4: family
chapter 5: thoughts
chapter 6: 20 20 questions
chapter 7: Scream
chapter 8:hot-- (i) --and -- (love) --bother -- (you)
chapter 9: home
chapter 10: faking and threates
chapter 11: smile
chapter 12: I Am Ready. (Mate interruption)
chapter 13: Michale's Feelings and Insight.
chapter 14: Robin's feelings and insight
Writers blog.
chapter 16: Answered Questions.
chapter 17 : Greetings from Lina
chapter 18: So, This Is How It's Going Down.
chapter 19: Thinking.
Chapter 20: A goodbye and A Hello
Chapter 21: Surpise, Surprise Pt. 1

chapter 15: Kane's feelings and insight.

5K 88 18
By rity101

     sorry for the late up dates. sorry if the chapter is boring, i kinda of rush through this. because from next chapter on out, it's trouble trouble trouble and i wanted everything to be right. i hope every one likes this, enjoy.

     cover contest!!!!! i need a cover, His mistake (too little too late) on it. the winner get's a date with the guy of her choice. OR i could make a short story for you and someone else. OR i'll give you a spoiler to a chapter in the future. dead line Sunday!!!!! 12/04

if you want to put the girl on the cover, she's play by Crystal Kay.

------------------> picture of Kane.

__________________________________________________________________________________

     Kane POV

                          It was his "the love of my life calls with promise of a whole night of pleasure" comment with his cocky smile that threw us over the edge. Then I let Kenny, my wolf take over, attacking him. I smiled knowing Kenny got the best of him. I knew it was wrong, but the bastard was talking about having my mate in a sexual way. He might date her, but touching her in an intimate way was out the question. Knowing that he’s human, I shouldn't have attacked him, but he had it coming, and I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

As Kenny bit him on his arm, tearing the skin, I smile then jump for joy when he strikes on his face. Another! I told Kenny, but he only got to two. Just when he lifts his paw again, something hit us sending us flying from our kill, hard. In seconds Kenny and i were on our feet to attack the son of a bitch who attacked me. We charge forward but stop. Looking at the wolf before us, a she-wolf, She was red and huge. Bigger than any wolves I’ve ever seen. Kenny and I sniffing the air, apple and Cinnamon surrounding us, but with that was her own unique scent, a scent that was very familiar.

               The sweet scent of our mate. But it wasn't possible! Our mate is human!

no, no, it can't be! Kenny said horrified.

              What’s wrong, Kenny? Why did she smell like a human when we met her? How is--? But that was all we got to say before we were attacked by our mate. She pounced on us. We didn't fight back, not wanting to hurt her, but we wish we had done something to stop her, because she bit down on one of our legs. Damn, that shit hurt! We let out a yelping cry. If I didn't, our mate would have killed us. Soon, my pack came running.

Show me what you got! We heard in our heads. Mind link, how was that possible? She wasn't a part of our pack. My pack attacks her, I could stop them, but none of them got close to touching her. They all try again, but I just watch in surprise and wonder of the strange power she possesses. My mate is a bad ass!

                 "Robin, stop!" someone shouts out. I look to the voice to see it was my mate's mother. She rushed toward her a long with her husband behind her. Everyone was outside now.

               "Why is she attacking our alpha?" I heard someone ask, but my eyes were on my mate. I sniff for her scent again and I close my eyes. I couldn't wait to have her beneath me, then carrying my pups. A smile curves on my lips.

Let me take over Kenny. I growl when the scent of the person I want to kill fills the air. But he didn't turn back. I watch him, move toward to my mate.

  "Because he attacked her boyfriend," someone said. I began walking toward my mate, but someone steps in front of me. "Move Alex."

"No,"

"Speak woman, what is going? Who is this wolf?"

                        "Robin, shift.” I heard and a "Michael, brace yourself." so my mate's soon to be ex-boyfriend name is Michael, I snort. Lame.  Not only Michael, but everyone braces themselves. We watch has my mate changes back to human, naked as the day she was born. My chest tighten for unknown reasons, she is so beautiful. Her long hair covered her breasts, thank god for that, but everything was exposed. I growl, sending a warning to my pack, "no one looks on my mate!" But I look. Her smooth chocolate tone, flat stomach, a round backside and long shapely legs. In my wolf form, I harden and I could feel Kenny going wild in me. Mercy, she is beautiful…a goddess. My goddess. I could just taste her. I was so busy into thinking about her body that i didn't notice everyone had left. Not until Alex ,a friend of mine, shouts my name.

                Following her scent into the house and pushing my way through people, "move!" I commanded with power. My way is clear so I shift back into human form, naked. I didn't have to worry about how we look, we're werewolves, it was common for us to walk around naked. I was about to step in the room, when I was being pulled back. "What?"

            "Sir, we need to talk." I look to see Mr. Thomas, a friend of my fathers.

"This can wait; I have to talk to my mate." I told him, but the man only held on. I was getting irritated; he was keeping me away from her. I spend so many years without her; I need to be with her now. As if reading my thoughts, the man spoke up. "She won't leave."

"You don't know that." I shake off his hand.

             "You’re her mate, she won't" he sighs, she won't but I couldn't fight a feeling crapping up on me. With one look to where the room her scent was coming from, I follow Mr. Thomas to my office. My dad, my beta and his father, the past beta was there along with a few others. I frown, not liking the expressions on their faces, especially the one on my beta's-and best friend face-Jack. For the past days since my mate and her family got here and we had look up at the window we were under and saw her. He had been acting strange; on several occasions when he thought I wasn't looking, he would stare at her. The look of familiarity on it, as if she might have been one of his fuck bitches. My blood boiled thinking about it.

     “What is it?" I ask. They didn't answer or look at me. I didn't have time for this shit. I need my mate. Now! "What the fuck is the matter!" I roar out in my alpha tone, making them all jump. They turn their heads not wanting to look at me. I wait for someone to speak.

            "It’s Lidia sir," I heard Jack say, his head still hanging. I frown, Lidia, the crazy bitch who said she was my mate? What the hell about her? They find her after all these years? I really don't care. She could jump off a cliff. I didn't realize I said those words out loud until I heard gasps. They all look at me with horror filed eyes. My eyes narrow, they also seem nervous. I sigh; I’m getting tired of their games. "I’m seconds away from breaking your necks if you don't talk." I threaten, smiling when they took steps back and touch their throats.

      "Kane," Jack began, he looked at me, worried, "that wolf, is a mystik wolf." he said. I was surprised, my eyes widen. A mystik wolf, no wonder she was red. There were only three types of mystik wolves. Red, white and a mixture of black and white. They possess great power, they were bigger than normal wolves, and they were almost like God. Many people sought them out for their powers, powers that could rule the world, and I was mated to one. Holy mother of pearl! This is better than anything I’ve ever had, the blood rush through me with my excitement.

     "There’s more." I stop at his father's words. More?

"What is it" I smile, which they didn't return.

"It’s.... my daughter…" Jack’s father said. His daughter? I frown; he only had one daughter, which is... Lidia!

     ********

              "I love you." I heard her say to Michael, holding his hand, the same one I had bitten down on. It was completely healed, as if the damage I caused was never done. I growl, but she didn't turn to me. I felt anger and hurt surface.

After my talk in the office, I thought about what they said. Mystik wolf, Lidia. I couldn't believe it!  What I remember was a fat, ugly ass and no one liked her because she claimed I was her mate but I rejected her. She couldn't be, only male werewolves could identify their mates. But being a mystik wolf, she could. She told the truth that time too, but i couldn't have someone as ugly as her for my mate. My mate had to be beautiful, something she wasn't but now…She was breath taking; better than what I could ever imagine, and mine!

       "Lidia," I called her name as I step inside the room, but she didn't turn or look at me. "Lidia," I sniff the air again, her scent. No wonder her scent smelled familiar.

     Now you figure it out. Kenny said. i paused.

You knew! I demand. Why didn't you tell me?

I wasn't so sure. She smelled human, we already found our mates, having two mates has not been heard of in what seems like over hundreds of years. That’s why.

 He said as if he was sighing, I nod in understanding.

   "Lidia," I said again.

"I’ll be right back, ok?" I heard her say to Michael, in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine and making my cock hard. I need to claim her soon. The need was too strong. I watch her get up; she turned while moving her hair from her face, exposing its beauty. When she moved to pass me, I reach out taking her arms. Warmth and a twinkling feeling reaches through me and I knew she felt it too because she went stiff in my arms.

    "Lidia, we need to talk." I said.

"I’m sorry, you've got the wrong person." she said as she took her arms from my grip. "My name is not Lidia." she turned to walk away, but I stop her again.

"Lidia, please."

"My name is not Lidia, it's Robin. Ro-bin" she threw out. "I know no one that goes by that name. So we have nothing to talk about"

"Li-Robin, we have to talk, you’re my mate." she stops and turns to me with the deadliest gaze known to man. I back up and few steps.

"Listen you little shit." she hiss. "I am not Lidia, I have nothing to talk to you about, and I am not your mate!" she barked. I felt the color drain from my face. "My mate is on that bed," she points to Michael. I felt the anger building up in me. "He is not your mate!" I told her. She laughed hysterically. My fists clenched to my side.

               “My mate is not someone who thinks with his cock like you. I can smell your anger; I’d cool it if I was you. If you ever say something like that around my mate again, I will fucking kill you, bastard!" she said a hard tone, which hurt. Those words are the same words I said to her the day I rejected her. She was doing it back to me. I was scared, because I could feel the power coming from her. Her energy was strong, almost suffocating me. I was angry because she dared to reject me, an alpha and her true mate. Not some weak human! She threatens and fights me for such a weakling. No one treats me like this. I watch her walking away, her hips swaying. I was hard instantly. I look at the man on the bed, then back to my mates retreating figure.

           I need a fuck!

"Claire, meet you at your place in ten." I said to Claire, the one who I would have made my alpha bitch, but not anymore. I don't need her anymore, but since my mate wasn't going to fuck me any time soon, I need a fuck tight now. She can have all the free time she needs right now. She is mine and mine only. No matter what she does, we will be mated and my pack will be the strongest in the world.

________________________________________________________________________________

really, really sorry if this chapter wasn't exciting, +_+ but i hope you like it. if anything confuses you, let me know. so what do you think? what will happen now?no cliff hanger this time.

like...

vote...

comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
634K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
133K 5K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
993K 35.2K 76
Lola's life came crumbling the moment she met her mate, Alpha Torian, smooching and kissing another lady in his birthday party. That day, he bluntly...