The King's Rejected Lady

By IceFontana18

Talia grew up without trusting anyone but herself to live. With no father figure to look up to and a clinical... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Waking Up Inside A TV Series!
Thorny Crown's Trashy Plot
Let The Game Of Chess Begin!
The Plot In My Palms
The Royal Villainess
My Chosen King
Rum Or Spinach?
Feigning Innocence Is My Cup Of Tea
The Elysian Crown
Trifecta Academy's Invitation
The Original Victoria's Sorrow
Let The Show Begin!
What Are You Afraid Of?
The Incompetent Father
Side Characters Will Rock This Series!
Trifecta Academy's Examination
Returning The Favor Tenfold
Have You Ever Thought Of The Future?
Mia's Fall
Destroying Marquis Zoliel
The Sly Second Prince
Face-slapping Sabina
To The Queen's Lair
Victoria's Birthday Banquet
The Dormitory
Severed Fates
Accidentally Seduced An Obsessive Prince?!
The Ming Country's Prince
The Changing Plot
The Original Villain
Alice & Yei Lin
Venomous Victoria
Era Of Villains
Sabina's Loving Father
Only Death Can Stop Us Now
Tori Behind Prison Cells
Fearless Victoria
The Lady In Black
War Of Evidence
Battle Of Schemes
You Remembered?
Hidden Feelings
Woven Web Of Conspiracies
The Greatest Scandal
I Am Your Hero Yet You Treat Me As The Villain
I Am Now Standing Steps Higher Than You
So Beg
I Love Being A Villainess
You Are Just A Man
Pitiful Victoria, Vengeful Tori
House Larat's Traitor
A Double-edged Alliance
Tessa's Intention
Talia's Past
The Betrayal Of Her Body
A Villainess In Heat
Breaking Marchioness Susana
Tori's Tears
The Point Of No Return
The Rogue Chieftain
The Deadly Deal With The Barbarians
The She-devil In Her
The Smell OF The First War
Kiss Of Goodbye
Upside Down
What Are You Doing?
WEBTOON ADAPTATION POSTED!

Tori In The North

64.7K 1.5K 60
By IceFontana18

"YOU CAME prepared, yeah?" Akasha nudged her which startled Tori. What Akasha meant was Tori's outdoor dress and winter coat paired with winter gloves, a thick scarf, winter boots, and a very thick winter hat that covered her ears.

Even a bullet can't pierce me right now with how thick I'm covered.

"My handmaiden strategically prepared this one. I just hoped that this would not be a bother in the journey." Judging from the lack of carriage around the quiet port, Tori could guess that they would be riding a horse individually. And the way how she was dressed, could impose quite trouble for Tori.

Akasha seems to notice her momentary rigid reflex followed by her worried scanning of the area for carriages. "Carriages can't enter the Arin Tribe territory with the state of our land and climate. The steep mountains will endanger us if we ride the carriages. You do know how to ride a horse, no?"

Tori smiled and nodded as an answer. Even from her get-up, she could still feel the chilly breeze from the mountains. Somehow, she was glad that she was not transmigrated here. Tori could never imagine herself settling in this cold, desolate place.

I really hate cold weather.

Compared to her get-up, the northerners were dressed lightly as they were wrapped with their trademark animal cloth that was not enough for Tori to combat the cold.

They must be used to it.

Akasha grinned with satisfaction. She admitted that the nobles from the capital would cry at the sight of such desolation, but Tori did not. "Good. Or else, you'll be riding with my dolt of a brother. You don't like that, yeah? Well, you can always ride with me. I might not look like it but I am an excellent rider." Akasha patted her chest. Her chin was proud and her eyes were lively and bright.

What a chatterbox.

Tori was just smiling at Akasha who did not give her a reprieve to answer back. Tori simply glanced at her surrounding. Chieftain Keiran Arin was busy giving instructions to the newly arrived Arin tribe warriors. She could also see the extra three sturdy horses.

After a split second, realization dawned upon Tori when she finally remembered where she had seen such familiar elegant horses of a warrior.

Are they Andalusian horses? I've seen them at NatGeo during my past life as Talia. Wow.

Tori almost swoon when she saw the young chief straddling his almighty black Andalusian horse without much effort as if he was doing this his whole life. His long hair was tied in a sexy top-knot fashion. His muscles swelled visibly in all the right places which made Tori touch her chin to check if she was not drooling.

Now that is a man worth drooling, a total eye candy. Oh yeah, I also drooled when I first saw Prince Corean.

Upon remembering the wretched second prince, the cause of Tori's headache, she immediately stopped her train of thoughts.

Remember, you already set your path, Tori! You are at the point of no return.

"Ready to go, Lady Victoria?" Chief Keiran already approached Tori, who was the last person who was yet to ride a horse. Tori finally took notice that everyone was already sitting atop a horse except for her who was busily drooling over the chieftain.

"Yes, Chief Keiran." She replied with a smile to the young chief. Beside him, Tori saw a chestnut-colored mare that was guided by Chief Keiran's man. Tori walked forward slowly and carefully to avoid startling the horse. When it was already within Tori's reach, she gently touched its face to familiarize herself with each other. The mare responded positively, a go signal for Tori to straddle it already.

It was a good thing for Tori that she took a horse riding lesson together with Sabina after they each received a pony as a gift from their father on their fifteenth birthday.

Chief Keiran rode his horse first followed by his warriors. Sitting atop the Andalusian mare, Tori followed the flock with all her might. She did not mind the cold bite of the winds against her. Nor did she mind the heaviness of her body due to her choice of clothing. Tori was riding the chestnut-colored mare as the northerners did.

The Wall will be mine!

"SHE'S NOT with you," a deadpan voice welcomed Prince Corean the moment he went inside a royal carriage that was waiting for him one kilometer away from the port.

"At least let me take a seat first," Prince Corean grumbled as he took a seat in front of the person sitting elegantly before him. The harsh waves took a toll on him. He admitted that he was not used to traveling far from the capital, but he had to stop the reckless girl from killing herself.

"We made a deal, Prince Corean. I will help you with your plan. And in exchange for that, bring back Tori to the capital." The angry voice of the person before the second prince brought tension inside the carriage.

"I have never seen you this desperate, crown prince." Prince Corean's sharp voice and knowing look scanned the very person who's been supplying him with information about Tori's whereabouts and activities. He never knew that the known eagle of the Ming Country would have this side too.

"I have never cared for the Eckrett Empire's succession of the throne. The Ming Country that I will hold won't be affected by it. But if something will happen to Tori because of this empire's power play, I will personally set this country into flame. Never forget that since you are treading into dangerous waters, Prince Corean."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Marchioness Susana's frantic voice resonated inside Marquess Zoliel's office. Her heart pounded as dread started to swirl around her wretched heart.

Files and scrolls were scattered everywhere. His table was a total wreck. And his once neat-looking face and hair were in a mess.

The newly hired butler rushed to get the Marchioness. And the latter witnessed how her husband lashed out like a lunatic. Clutching her handkerchief, Marchioness Susana slowly approached the crouching Marquess.

"Dear, what's wrong?" Marchioness Susana was afraid that the Marquess already discovered her affairs. But she was sure that the future head of the Rozenreff Duchy promised her to keep the secret in exchange for her share in the Trading Union.

His sharp electric blue eyes snapped at her like a feral beast that made Marchioness Susana take a step back.

"What's wrong? You dare asked me what's wrong?" The fuming Marquess threw a paperweight at her that almost hit her head. Marchioness Susana screamed as she covered her face on instinct. "You filthy whore!"

"Where did my money go? If my accountant did not bring me his concern about the missing ledgers, I would not know that you sold half of the Trading Union!" Marquess Zoliel closed the distance between him and his wife. Extending his arms, he grabbed her well-styled hair as he choked her pretty little neck with his other hand. Marchioness Susana tried to pry his abusive hands away from her, but he only tightened his grip which frightened her.

"You're hurting me! Let go!" Marchioness Susana was already choking. No matter how she tried to scratch his hands, he never faltered. His once gentle ocean-blue eyes were gone, replaced by his bloodthirsty ones. Marquess Zoliel let go of her neck abruptly just to grab her nape, drawing her near him.

"Bring back what you sold stupidly. I don't care what your deal is. Just bring back my money." He took a deep breath before he continued with gritted teeth. "Fail this once chance and I will gladly let my horse fuck you to death. Are we clear, dearest wife?"

Chill enveloped the trembling Marchioness as her pretty face turned ashen.

Marquess Zoliel let her go without waiting for her answer as he left her inside his office. Stumbling upon the messy floor, her hands got pierced by the shattered paperweight. She stared at her bleeding hands as tears flowed like rain from her closed eyes. She was both scared and relieved. Marchioness Susana realized that his anger came from the knowledge of losing half of the Trading Union to Benefactor T. But the Marchioness was more afraid of the high society learning about her scandal with their previous butler. She was sure that her husband would skin her alive before she would be killed him. And she would not let that happen.

Marchioness Susana opened her bloodshot eyes. Leaning towards a broken glass, she grabbed it with her bleeding hand. She gripped it with an iron strength, making the blood from her previous wound flow to the pristine floor just like her tears.

And in her mind, she would rather be a widow than be killed because of her past crime. For her, she already committed a crime against Gaia through her vulgar relationship with the butler. It would not scare her to commit another crime for her survival.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Villainess By Engr.

General Fiction

299K 16.4K 36
Amazing cover made by: Geksxx Talia grew up without trusting anyone but herself to live. With no father figure to look up to and a clinically depress...
13.6K 1.6K 52
True love's first kiss has never been so complicated nor had such high stakes. The Seven most powerful Gods of this wicked world somehow managed to...
1.3K 60 59
HER It's been over a year since my first taste of blood, since I've learned what it means to truly evolve in order to survive. I'm not proud of what...
331 64 63
Supernatural beings have always been real. Clarissa has been living in the human world for a long time in a complete lie. She isn't like any other cr...