Garmau One Shots

By evansriley

[COMPLETED] I'm going to be taking this book down in a few days because it's embarrassingly (word?) cringey... More

Introduction
Waiter
Mermaids
Play Dates
Lifeguard
Trip to the Zoo | Ch. 1
Trip to the Zoo | Ch. 2
Ice Cream
Thunderstorms
Walt Disney Convention ~ 1
Walt Disney Convention ~ 2
Candy Shop
gonna miss u guys

Let it Go (Songfic!)

346 9 3
By evansriley

Aphmau ran through the foot deep snow, the runny, frozen water melting in her black high heels, freezing her feet.

The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight...

Not a footprint, to be seen.

She was running away from the kingdom of  O'Khasis, after being forcibly married to Prince Zane, she could never marry her true love's own brother, after all, Zane was evil.

A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like, I'm the queen.

She was filled with many negative emotions; Sorrow, sadness, anger, fear, and  most of all, anxiety. The wind drew her hair behind her back, no longer draped around her shoulders.

As a cause of all of this, she started to breathe heavily and have chest pain; she was starting to have a panic attack.

The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside...

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I... Tried.

She heard Garroth yell out her name from the castle, she looked back and met eyes with him, his mesmerizing light blue eyes were glowing in the bright moonlight, reflecting across the ocean as he ran across the frozen water to catch up to Aphmau.

Tears brimmed her eyes and trickled down her light pink cheeks from the coldness, she knew she couldn't talk to him after being forced to marry his brother. After all, it was he who was her true love.

... Don't let them in, don't let them see,

Be the good girl, you always have to be!

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them knowwww...

"Aphmau, it's okay!" His deep, British accented voice soothed her, making her face flush. "I'm so sorry Garroth!" She yelled back, "But I can't do this to you, goodbye!"

Well know they, knowwww!

Let it go! Let it go!

She turned around and slipped on the ice, making her way to solid ground, in which was covered in frost and snow, once more filling her heels.

Her eyes acted like an endless fountain of tears, as she heard Garroth yell from behind her, desperately trying to catch up with her.

Can't hold it back anymore!

Let it go! Let it go!

"Garroth, leave me alone!" Aphmau yelled, running through the forest, as her vision began to become darker and darker as the trees blocked the glistening moonlight from above.

Aphmau turned back around, her hair snapping back over her left shoulder as she continued to run, she felt the cold air nip at her light, delicate skin.

Turn away and slam the door.

"Aphmau, please, don't close the door!" A/N Lol this is amazing. XD

I don't care, what they're going to say...

As Aphmau ran under a tree, she pushed a low branch out of her way and was showered with snowflakes.

Aphmau did her best to ignore the cold, after all, winter is her favorite season, she loves the freezing temps.

Let the storm rage on...

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Aphmau came to a cliff, peering down over the side of it, looking down at O'Khasis. She laughed, "Can you catch me now Zane?!"

The freezing wind blew over some snow from the mountain tops ahead, sprinkling her with the bright icy bits once more.

It's funny how some distance, makes everything seem small...

Aphmau let the wind blow through her beautiful, dark chocolate hair, making it blow all over the place, she felt free.

And the fear that once controlled me, can't get to me at all!

She ran over to the mountain top, feeling he air get thinner as she was filled with excitement. She grasped a rock on the mountain and another and another...

Aphmau was at the top. But, she wasn't alone...

It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through!

No right, no wrong, no rules for me, I'm free!

It was Garroth, Aphmau didn't care, she knew she loved him, not Zane, knowing that she had escaped, she had freedom.

She grabbed the dark red tie on his white flannel and pulled him close, making his face only inches from hers, and she gazed into his eyes for a moment, and then smashing her lips into his.

The frosty wind blew on the two, and the bright moon was uncovered by the dark grey clouds in the sky, shining it right upon them as they kissed for the first time.

Aphmau draped her bare arms around Garroth's neck and he tightened his grasp around her waist.

Aphmau fluttered her eyes open and stared at the moon and stars, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Let it go! Let it go!

I'm one with the wind and sky!

Let it go! Let it go!

"I'm glad you are happy, my love." Garroth said, pulling apart from her, needing to breathe. "I couldn't cry, you have always been there for me." She smiled, hugging him tightly.

You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand, and here I'll stay...!

Let the storm rage on... The cold never bothered me anyway.

Aphmau looked up into the sky with Garroth and held his hand tightly, the snow flinging into their faces, they bravely attempted to ignore the cold.

Some of the ice settled back onto the ground, but most circled around them, they felt like they had power. The power of love, very strong, aye?

My power flurries through the air into the ground.

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast!

Aphmau turned to Garroth, them facing each other, Aphmau repeating the following words;

I'm never going back, the past is I'm the past!!!

Let it go! Let it go!

The large, pink sun threw bright warm colors throughout the sky and started to arise in place, it was early dawn.

And I'll rise like the break of dawn!

Let it go! Let it go!

Aphmau looked down at her ripped, brown stained wedding dress from the mud she ran into on her way, then, she threw off her crown, and watched it fall onto the ice way down below. A/N SOOONG REDERENCE!!! XD

That perfect girl is gone!

And with that, Garroth and Aphmau shared their last kiss of the night.

Here I stand, in the light of day, let the storm rage onnnnn!

... The cold never bothered me anyway.

[[[[]]]][[[[]]]][[[[]]]]

Well guys, was that bad or good? Tell me in the comments or leave me a message on my message board.

Thanks guys, love ya!

_Hey_Its_Riley_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 52
It starts off as Aphmau arriving to Phoneix Drop. Meeting 2 guards Zenix and Garroth.... But theres a third with them. Named Laurence. Once she gets...
10K 253 33
Hey guys! Night here, this book is all about garmau one shot. I wrote and compose the one shots and I hope you will like my story. But I'm slow in up...
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...
12.9K 168 15
I'll keep my latest news right here: ☆ I don't have motivation for turning red anymore :( i'm sorry guys --------------------------- This book is 1...