My Husband's Affair

By Ainsley_Ant

Ainsley Sceletta never thought in a million years that her husband, Aiden Sceletta, would have an affair. The... More

In which my story begins!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Authors note!
A/n
Part 7
A/n
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Authors Note!
Part 13
Authors note

Part 6

19.6K 541 65
By Ainsley_Ant

Hello everyone! This is the second time I'm writing this and I'm kinda mad at my stupidity but I also found me panicking and flinging my phone to the floor like it was on fire was hilarious. Anyway, before you guys read this chapter and stuff, I wanted to say the typical thing most writers on here say because I find it very important and I just wanna get this out of the way so I don't have to make a whole authors note about it in the future: This is just a story. I'm sorry if it doesn't go your way, I truly am, but I cannot please everyone and I wanna look back on this book and say "I wrote this", instead of looking back and saying "damn I listened to everyone else and tried to make them happy and in the end I'm not really proud with the way it ended." If you don't like the way this story is going or whatever, please don't waste your time and just delete it from your library and go find a book that's probably way better than this. Alright, with that taken care of you guys can now continue reading! Enjoy :)

P.s this chapter is going to mainly focus on the relationship between Ainsley and Maria. This will hopefully show you guys why they are so close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does your mom know?"

It was a simple question, after she had left she had just assumed everyone had known.

Ainsley and Aiden had never been without each other for a long period of time, so with her moving out, it took a lot of people by surprise.

Maria had been gone for a couple weeks with Aiden's father, Luca, and Ainsley was thankful for that. She didn't want Maria seeing her like that, from when she found out to when she left.

"No, she thinks you went to go see family."

Ainsley laughed. An actual laugh.

"Please, you wouldn't even let me talk to my mother on the phone for longer than 15 minutes."

Aiden looked away, his jaw clenched.

"I know, she's already suspicious. I can't have her know Ainsley, not even my father knows."

"That's your problem, you fucked up, own it."

Ainsley turned around to go into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, her throat was dry from nerves of him being around.

He was so..... Unpredictable, and a few other words that her parents would look down upon her for saying.

"My mother misses you. If I tell her and my father, would you come back to me so I can pay for my mistakes and work through this with you?"

Ainsley came back into the living room to see him sitting down, looking directly at her, making her freeze.

"I can't say. Unlike you, I don't make promises I may not be able to keep."

Ainsley saw a flash of guilt in his eyes, it was one of those blows that actually got to him.

"Tell them, your mom deserves to know why her daughter-in-law may not come back home."

He looked down, nodding slightly.

"Tell me why you two are so close. Ever since our first fight, she has been extremely protective of you."

Ainsley felt her throat go dry again, she couldn't tell him, it would be too painful. He deserved to know though. she can't expect to be better than him if she hid stuff too.

"It all started when...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:(p.s before people try to comment because I know you guys 😂 this was in the very beginning of their relationship, he was only unfaithful towards the end, before that he was an amazing husband for the most part haha)

"I love you." Aiden said, kissing Ainsley softly before leaving out the front door.

It's been 2 months since they've married, and life couldn't get any better.

Aiden was patient, kind, and overall a wonderful lover to have. Ainsley was thankful to have a husband that was dedicated to her, cared about her and protected her.

"Ainsley! Can you come help me in the kitchen?" Maria called, her voice echoing throughout the mansion. To say that women had a loud voice would be an understatement.

Walking into the kitchen, Ainsley's eyes landed on the poor women with flour all over her. A giggle escaped from her mouth as she got a playful glare in return.

"Luca put the flour on the very top shelf! I tried to get it down but it fell all over me! He knows I'm short!"

It was true, the women was only 4'11(that's a real height right??), while Ainsley was about 5'6.

"Here let me take over dinner and clean up this mess while you go take a shower." Ainsley laughed, bring out the broom and dust pan.

"Thank you so much, I'll be quick, you know these Italian men, they cannot wait when it comes to food."

Ainsley nodded, understanding completely.

Taking a lot of the food out of the oven, by the time Maria came down, everything but one dish was complete.

"You work fast, I'm so thankful to actually get some help around here."

"Don't you have chefs to help you?"

Maria laughed, "I fired them the 1st week of being here, I told my husband real food comes from the family, there's more love in it."

Ainsley couldn't deny that it was weird for Maria to think that, food was always food to her, but she appreciated the love and kindness she had with it, that it was more than just food to her.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain from her stomach to lady parts, making her bend over and gasp.

Maria's eyes widened as she rushed over to Ainsley.

"Ainsley, are you ok? What happened?!"

Before she could even reply she felt liquid trailing down her leg, looking down she screamed.

All over her legs was blood.
-

Ainsley had only lost one thing her entire life.

Her goldfish named fish.

She was 3, with a not so creative imagination, which was basically the reason of the stupid name.

He died 2 weeks after having him, and she was beyond crushed.

Now? She felt shattered. Shattered into microscopic pieces, all thrown in different spots so not even the happiest/strongest person can find them and put her back together.

She had lost a baby; a small being created from both her and Aiden's love.

Maria sat there, tears also down her cheek as she held Ainsley's hand, whispering some kind of pray in Italian with her eyes closed tightly.

"Maria?" Ainsley's choked out, her eyes still fixed on the wall in front of her.

"Yes my dear?"

"Don't let Aiden know, please, I don't want to disappoint him."

Maria hesitated a bit, Ainsley knew she was asking too much but she couldn't bear Aiden finding out.

"Please." She stressed, looking into her eyes.

Maria got up and walked out, only coming back a bit later to sit down, silence filled the room for the longest time.

The door flew open as an angry Aiden came into the room.

"God Ainsley you worried me to fucking death! Not even a call? I come home and was told you and my mother went to the fucking hospital and here I thought something serious happened with all that blood on the floor! To find out that you only scraped up your leg? Are you that weak?"

Ainsley looked at Maria.

Aiden kept yelling at Ainsley, lecturing her about letting him know where she is 24/7 and what's happening when he's gone.

Ainsley felt the tears fall down her face.

Finally Maria stood up, gaining his attention and silencing him.

"It was my fault, I made a mess and she took over the kitchen while I cleaned myself up. When I came down I accidentally scared her and she dropped the knife, and it scraped her leg up bad while falling to the floor. There was so much blood that I forced her to come here and to get it checked out even though she refused countless times.  I didn't think to call you and I told her not to worry about it."

Aiden sighed heavily before leaving to go sign papers and sign Ainsley out.

Maria grabbed bandages and wrapped her leg up, "it's all taking care of."

Finally, Ainsley broke.

Sobbing into Maria's chest as she hugged Ainsley tightly.

Maria began to murmur soothing words to her.

"I will always protect you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Alright before you rip Aiden a new one please remember he had no idea about the miscarriage.

You'll get to see his reaction next chapter! (I know I suck, leaving you guys on a cliffhanger like that)

Also I'm sorry it's so short, after most of it got deleted it was hard for me to write all of that again so I didn't go into as much detail. I'll make it up in the next one!

But I just wanna say how grateful I am again for gaining so many votes and views! I seriously didn't think my crappy writing would get this many views???? It's seriously heartwarming and I'm thankful you have no idea. Thank you all! See you next chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 381 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
242K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
76.3K 3.4K 78
❤️
237K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc