Part 6

Hello everyone! This is the second time I'm writing this and I'm kinda mad at my stupidity but I also found me panicking and flinging my phone to the floor like it was on fire was hilarious. Anyway, before you guys read this chapter and stuff, I wanted to say the typical thing most writers on here say because I find it very important and I just wanna get this out of the way so I don't have to make a whole authors note about it in the future: This is just a story. I'm sorry if it doesn't go your way, I truly am, but I cannot please everyone and I wanna look back on this book and say "I wrote this", instead of looking back and saying "damn I listened to everyone else and tried to make them happy and in the end I'm not really proud with the way it ended." If you don't like the way this story is going or whatever, please don't waste your time and just delete it from your library and go find a book that's probably way better than this. Alright, with that taken care of you guys can now continue reading! Enjoy :)

P.s this chapter is going to mainly focus on the relationship between Ainsley and Maria. This will hopefully show you guys why they are so close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does your mom know?"

It was a simple question, after she had left she had just assumed everyone had known.

Ainsley and Aiden had never been without each other for a long period of time, so with her moving out, it took a lot of people by surprise.

Maria had been gone for a couple weeks with Aiden's father, Luca, and Ainsley was thankful for that. She didn't want Maria seeing her like that, from when she found out to when she left.

"No, she thinks you went to go see family."

Ainsley laughed. An actual laugh.

"Please, you wouldn't even let me talk to my mother on the phone for longer than 15 minutes."

Aiden looked away, his jaw clenched.

"I know, she's already suspicious. I can't have her know Ainsley, not even my father knows."

"That's your problem, you fucked up, own it."

Ainsley turned around to go into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, her throat was dry from nerves of him being around.

He was so..... Unpredictable, and a few other words that her parents would look down upon her for saying.

"My mother misses you. If I tell her and my father, would you come back to me so I can pay for my mistakes and work through this with you?"

Ainsley came back into the living room to see him sitting down, looking directly at her, making her freeze.

"I can't say. Unlike you, I don't make promises I may not be able to keep."

Ainsley saw a flash of guilt in his eyes, it was one of those blows that actually got to him.

"Tell them, your mom deserves to know why her daughter-in-law may not come back home."

He looked down, nodding slightly.

"Tell me why you two are so close. Ever since our first fight, she has been extremely protective of you."

Ainsley felt her throat go dry again, she couldn't tell him, it would be too painful. He deserved to know though. she can't expect to be better than him if she hid stuff too.

"It all started when...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:(p.s before people try to comment because I know you guys 😂 this was in the very beginning of their relationship, he was only unfaithful towards the end, before that he was an amazing husband for the most part haha)