Captain America's Girl

Od Ms_shay

Více

Captain America's Girl: 1
Captain America's Girl: 2
Captain America's Girl: 3
Captain America's Girl: 5

Captain America's Girl:4

50 1 0
Od Ms_shay

Credits: Zoe Saldana in movie Colombiana

"You okay." Natasha asked as walked back to the jet. I shook my head.

"Not really." We walked on the small jet. Taking off my earpiece I put on the table. Walking to the bathroom I was stopped by the a loud voice.

"Kat" Steve said as I turned and he grabbed my arm.

"Hey"I said wondering what he wanted.

" We'll find your mom. I memorized the license plate that your mother drove off in." He said I was surprised I jumped up and hugged him.

Okay that was weird I quickly got off of him.

"What... How?" I asked

"I have a good memory." He smirked

"Thank you so much." I said

"You'll find your mother. And we will stop Hydra for good." He said I nodded and smiled

"Speaking of your mother." Clinton said pulling are attention away from each other "We found her." He said I walked passed Steve to Clinton.

"Where she's going?"

"Salvador Brazil" He said which gave me goosebumps.

....

"Natasha" I said and she turned to me

"Yeah" She answered

"What do you remember anything about my parents together?"

"I don't remember much about her but remember how happy your father was. I remember when the accident happened. By the time I actually worked for S.H.I.E.L.D your mother was gone." She said

"I don't remember a lot either just pieces. But I saw her she... She had no idea who I was." I said think for answers.

"Kat"

"Wait.. There were other special agents so why her, why take her. What was so special about her what did they need from her." I said turning head to Natasha

"Your mother was one of the best S.H.I.E.L.D agents in history and she was so close to your dad. Of course they would want her." Natasha said "Look I get your frustrated but trying to understand what they wanted her for is not going to help us find her. If this is the same thing that happened to Steve's friend then it will wear off." She assured me She turned on her phone looking at the time.

"We Should be there in 2 hours." She said getting up walking Steve. Talking about something that I couldn't hear. I was interrupted when Sam sat next to me.

"Look I know this weird and you don't know me but." He said and stopped speaking

"What is it?" I asked curiously what did he want.

"Tell me what you know about Natasha"He said and smirked

"What about her?" I asked

"Just her I know that you two are close and all and.." He said

"Do you I like her?" I asked

"Kinda."

"All need to know if you cross her she will kick your ass." I said

"Oh trust me I know."

..... 

Two hours later we finally arrived in Salvador. Getting my bag putting it on my back. Walking out of the jet. I saw two black Ford Taurus's. Scott had rented these for us and he also got a hotel for us to stay at.

Natasha and I got in one car and the boys got in the other one. Nat put the address in the GPS and followed the address. Looking outside I had been here for four months. When I was captured by Hydra. I remember that it was a beautiful place that I once loved and now hate. Seeing it again brings back bad memories that I didn't want to relive again. But the city was still glowing. It still amazing the way it had always been. It was all dark and it was more gorgeous then anything.

Well except for Steve

What...did I just think that. Anyway it gorgeous especially at night. Finally we pulled up at a hotel. We all got out walking in the man. Noticed us and asked.

"Posso ajudar?" 'May I help you' The man asked but of course they didn't speak it Portuguese. They language that haunted me.

"Tirá-la"Take her away'He said after he stabbed me.

"Colocá-la no calabouço" 'Put her in the dungeon' He spoke again

Shaking me head out of the memory.

"Temos uma sala." 'We have a room' I said

"Qual é o seu nome?" 'What is your name.' He asked

"What did you put our name as?" I asked Scott

"Tom and Ashley" He said as are fake names

"Nosso nome é Tom y Ashley." I said he handed us the keys and we went to the 8th floor our rooms were right next to each other.

Walking into the room I saw there was 2 queen size beds. The room had brown walls and white carpet. The two beds had a white comforter and a brown blanket. There was a window but you only had a little view. Putting my bag on one of the beds closes to the door. I walk to the bathroom which was right next to the medium sized kitchen. The bathroom was a good size with two sinks. And one bathtub/shower. It was a good size hotel room.

"Well don't know about you but I need a shower." I said grabbing my bag I walked into the bathroom again. Talking off my clothes and everything else. I turn on the hot water in the shower. Testing the water to make sure it's not too hot. Finally getting in the shower. Letting the hot water flow all over my body. Staying there for a couple more minutes I wash my body. Then got out drying myself . I put on a silky pair of pajamas. They were light blue shorts and a silky top. Getting out taking my stuff out. I sit on my bed putting my hair into Two cornrows all they way down. Then laying down.

....

Memory/Dream

Walking into the halls that was my school. One last year then I'm out of here. St. John's College high school was one of the most stuck up schools in Washington DC. I hated this school I'm so grateful I'm leaving this year. And join organization which my none of them knew about.

"Kat" I heard someone scream and knew exactly who was. My friend for 4 years.

"Amara" I said and she ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you" she said

"I missed you too." I replied smiling. Suddenly the bell rang meaning it was time to go to class. Looking at my schedule seeing that history. Going to my class sitting down. I guy sat next to me. He smirked at me and I smiled at him.

"Dani" He said putting out his hand.

"Kat" I said shaking his hand.

"Like the actual Cat? That's funny I guess people sometimes call you Puss..."

"No.. No one calls me that. And it's spelled differently." I said disgusted

"It's was joke." He laughed "Why so serious. Geez." He laughed again. Having every class with him difficult but fun. He was cute and sweet. Well that's what I could tell from a day. Finally the day was over and Natasha was going to pick me up so we could train.

'I'm here' I received from Natasha. Looking up I see her car. Getting up walking to the car I was stopped by someone's hand on my arm. It was a strong arm and alarms went off in my head. Elbowing the intruder twisting the arm flipping us around so that his arm was behind his back. Which causes a lot pain by the way.

"Hey it's me!" He cried letting go of him. Covering my mouth with my hand.

"O My Gush I'm so sorry are you okay?" I said why did I do that.

"I'm fine, are you okay." He said holding his arm

"I'm sorry I thought you were a... I'm sorry" I said shaking my head

"Kat time to go now." I heard Natasha stern voice.

"I have to go so sorry." I said running to the car opening the door getting and closing the door.

"Please don't tell my dad about this." I asked

Nine months later

"It's almost over no more school." Amara said taking my hand and swing it while Dani had his arm over my shoulder.We were together which difficult when I have to leave and that he doesn't really know who I am and instead of going to college I'll working for S.H.I.E.L.D.

"I know, no more test or homework." I said

"But no more you guys. I'm going to miss you." Amara said hugging me. I smiled I'm going to miss her.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said pulling from her then moving to my boyfriend facing and giving him a kiss. "I'll miss you too." I said smirking

"You know it." He said picking me up so that my legs were around his torso. Pressing my lips against his. For about 20 seconds into I heard the principle.

"Stop the PDA" We pulled away from each other jumping off of him.

"Really get a Room please." Amara said her face in disgust.

Bam

...........................

Bam

A loud noise made it sounded like glass. Which woke me up in a second to see 4 men in our room two which Natasha was fighting. The other one was coming towards me. Getting off my bed.

The guy swung at me with a knife automatically dunking. Then punching him in the gut which cause the knife to fly out his hand into the wall.Taking his head slamming it into the desk in the corner. Unfortunately the knife was right next him he grabbed it pick me up throwing me on the bed. Aiming to stab me moving out the way, he stabbing the mattress instead. Kicking him off the bed. He stand up running to him jumping on him wrapping my thighs around his neck flipping off him making him fall.

The other came towards me grabbing me and slamming me into the wall leaving a big Dent in it. Taking out a knife and cutting me in the face and my inner thigh. I cried out Getting up punching him everywhere he grabs my hair pulling my head back. Hitting him in the throat which made him let go of my hair. I started Wrapping my legs around his torso twisting myself all the way to his neck. Getting a good grip on it then breaking it. He fell down rolling off of him. Breathing heavily because I was out breath. I saw that all the men were on the floor knocked out.

Finally Steve and Clinton bust into the room. Of course when we're finished. Then I noticed that they were in a fight too. They looked like crap. Clinton had a bruise on his cheek. And his knuckles were bloody. And he had a dash on his arm. Steve also had bloody knuckles but he was bleeding from his shoulder. His hair was all over the place and also had blood all over his face. Steve came up to me. Putting his hand out, reaching for it and getting up.

"They know we're here we have to go." He said

"How do they already know we're here. Where are we going to go." I said

"We'll figure it out." He said

"But first we need to get cleaned so no one catches on to us and pay for this mess." He said I look around the round to see the wall as several holes in it. The curtains we pulled down and ripped. The bed had a knife in it there were blood on the walls and carpet. And the desk was broken. Plus the bodies on the floor.

"Your right" I said

"We'll be ready in 30 minutes." Natasha said they both walked out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her she sat on the bed she nodded

"Yeah as always." She said she jumping off the bed "Let's get cleaned up." She said

......

Lucky we only had been here for the night. Well a few hours, we grabbed everything that we could. Changing our cloths, I changed into a beige t-shirt and blue jeans and brown boots. My hair was still in the Two cornrows. But was all over the places since that idiot was pulling it. And it also had pieces of the wall in it. I still had the cut on my face but was tiny and wasn't bloody.

"You ready" I heard Natasha say turning to her I saw her in jeans and white t-shirt with black boots. I nodded grabbing my bag. Walking out the door I see the boys all in the hallway waiting for. We walked to elevator pressing the down button. The elevator opened all of us get in Steve and I end up beside each other in the back of the elevator.

"How's your leg?" Steve asked

"Um..it's fine." I replied the elevator doors opened. I walked up to the desk giving him 3 thousand dollars in cash.

"Obrigado" 'Thank you' I said and then we left. Getting in the car that I arrived in. I was waiting for Natasha but instead Steve came in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as the other car started driving first and we followed.

"Scott has a friend that lives here." He replied

We had been driving for 15 minutes now and I was exhausted. Waking up at 3 in the morning and then fighting bad guys did not go well with my beauty sleep.

"I have questions." I said he turned his head looking at me and the back to the road .

"Shoot" he replied

"What's in this for you? Why stay here and defend S.H.I.E.L.D your an avenger." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You I guess." He said which shocked me

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I don't know, there's just something about you that I can't figure out. I mean yes I'm here because the world needs S.H.I.E.L.D and we need to clear our names. I just... I don't know. But I also know Hydra needs to be stopped. Hydra has been working inside of S.H.I.E.L.D for years and people didn't notice. We have to stop them before they hurt anyone else." He said

"When Hydra attacked someone that I loved that died and never got over it. I had already lost my mom and felt like my whole world was over and it hurt. I wasn't there that day when you guys attacked. But I saw what the damaged did. And I felt like someone took something you called home and crushed it in pieces." I said we had pulled up to the hundreds of colorful houses in Brazil. Getting out the car.

"It's not that far up." Scott said through the ear piece leading us to the house it was now 4 o'clock in the morning and we were all tired and just want to rest. We finally got there. Then Scott knocked on the door. A man opened up the door he was tall. He had a long beard and had his hair a ponytail. He was tan and brown eyes.

"Isaiah" Scott said and his friend smirked

"Scott" he hugged he had a Portuguese accent which was really thick.

"Come in, Come in!" He said very loud we all walked  in the living room it was medium size it had red carpet. And a two chairs and one sofa. Then women came out of a room she was very pregnant and had a ring on her finger.

"This is Isabelle my wife." He said she smiled

"There's only three more bedrooms some you have to share. And there's food in the refrigerator so help yourself." She said and smiled going back to her room

"I think that Kat and Steve should share a room together." Natasha smirked and I rolled my eyes. "No really you goes a are sharing a room together." She smirked again the grabbed Sam's hand and taking him into one of the rooms. Clinton and I shivered in disgust

"Ew" I said walking to the room farthest way from their room. Steve followed me in the room. I took my clothes going to the bathroom and changing my cloths to a pair of pajamas. Then going back the room and going on the bed.

"I'll sleep on the chair." He said

"No the beds pig enough you can sleep here."

"No I can sleep here." He said

"It's fine." I said and the he crawled in the bed with me.

"I wonder what she's thinking." I said

"What" he said

"My mom, I mean does she really not remember me."

"I think deep down she knows who you are she's just having a hard time remembering" he said

"It's just I spent most of my life trying do you remember her and what it felt like to have her as my mom,  and I mean it didn't help that my dad wasn't there to talk about her." I said

"I'm sure fury has his reasons"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying that S.H.I.E.L.D was built on secrets and only God knows what your father really knows about this situation."

"Wait you think that my dad knows that my mom is still alive?" I asked concerned

"I don't know, I don't know anything I just never know with Fury." He said getting off the bed. Then takes off his shirt. I quickly look away.
"I'm sorry, I hope this is okay I can't sleep with a shirt on."

"It's fine" i said. He slowly gets on the bed.

"Can I do something real quick?" He asked

"Sure." I said he started to get closer to my face. I started to get nervous. I started stare to look at his pink lips. Then he did something that I never thought he would do.

He kissed me.

..........

I hope you enjoy this chapter

See you next time

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

363K 8.6K 33
A story of how Captain America finds his daughter. Or rather, how she finds him.
327K 6.1K 28
Alice Scott - an Agent of SHIELD is close friends with the 'Avengers'. Her life is just like an ordinary Agent's - missions and trainings. But one da...
6.6K 397 15
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄. ❛ my heroines are a part of me. ❜         THE AVENGERS, 2021.         MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.         STATUS ( COMPLETED. )  ...