Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 7

140K 3.2K 1.8K
By Ohhlala_77

Chapter 7

I felt someone put one arm under my back and under my legs. I felt that I'm being carried my someone.

Then that's when everything came back to me.

My dad.

Shouting at me.

Beating me.

Carson comforting me then bringing me to his house.

He put me down on a soft thing which I think is a couch. I opened my eyes to find white walls surrounding me.

Some pictures that are displayed on the table and dark brown tiled floor. I looked up and saw a big chandelier.

Boy. This guy's rich. I know his rich but not this rich!

"Who are you?" I heard a little girl's voice behind me.

She has the cutest voice I've ever heard. I turned around to find a small girl cradling a doll in her arms.

She has blue eyes, brown shoulder length hair. I assumed that this is Carson's sister by her looks.

"I'm Cassidy," I smiled at her widely.

She giggled and ran towards the couch where I'm currently seated.

She sat next to me, bouncing up and down making me bounce slightly as well.

"Will you play with me?" She chirped, putting her puppy dog eyes.

How can I resist a cute girl like this?

"Of course sweetie. What's your name?" I pinched her cheeks softly.

"I'm Madeline," she giggled again.

"How old are you Mady?"

"Four, can you be my playmate?"she asked putting her puppy dog eyes, again.

"Of course sweetie," I smiled widely that it literally hurts.

She squealed and jumped into my arms to hug me.

"Oww," I slightly winced from the embrace.

My body still aching from my father's beating.

"Mads! What are you doing? Be careful!" I heard Carson's voice behind us.

I heard his footsteps shuffling towards us.

"I'm sowy Cashidy." she looks like she's about to cry.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"It's fine Mady." I assured her.

"Reawy?" She asked me, her big blue eyes widened.

"Yes really." I ruffled her hair.

"Otay! Bye," she got up and ran away.

Carson approached me and sat beside me holding a wet cloth. He started to wipe the blood from my lips, I stared at his blue green eyes seeing some light blue streaks.

"So.. You met Mads," he said out of no where.

I nodded not knowing what to say. I stared at his lips again, he's saying something but I can't make it out. All I see is his pink lips parting open and close.

"Earth to Cass are you listening?" he waved his hands in front of me, trying to catch my attention.

"Sorry, what? I did't quite catch it." I answered as I felt a blush crept up my face.

"I said do you want to stay here tonight?" He quirked his eyebrow at me.

"What? Where will I sleep? There's school tomorrow. What will I wear tomorrow? And my father. Oh god my father. He'll beat me again. I might go to school having a black eye or-- maybe worse than that. What will-"

I've been cut off by Carson's laughter, I looked at him wierdly.

"You're rambling Cass," he said smiling showing those adorable dimples.

"Oh. Sorry I just don't want my dad to be angry. He beats me every chance he gets. He's scary when he's angry you know? He turns into a monster and-"

I've been cut off by his laughter again. Okay, this is a little bit annoying already.

"What?" I asked him a little bit annoyed.

"You - just said mo-onsters" he said between his laugh.

"Oh. Sorry," I looked down embarrassed.

"What? Why are you sorry?" He asked me confusion written on his face.

"I tend to ramble every time I talk to you." I felt my cheeks heat up, hotter than the usual.

"It's cute when you ramble," he chuckled as he pinch my cheeks gently.

I felt my cheeks become red so I turned around to hide my blush. He laughed louder, so being the impatient person I am, I smacked his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed the spot where I hit him, even though I know it didn't even hurt him a bit.

"Quit laughing at me!" I glared at him.

He raised both of his hands to mock surrender.

"Come on." He stood up and offered his hands

"Where?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"To my room. Don't you want to get some sleep?" He said with the 'duh' voice.

Oh right.

I mentally slapped my face for being stupid. I took his hand. He led me to his room which is surprisingly neat.

I stared at his room with my mouth agape. I expect his room to be messy

"You thought my room is messy don't you?" He asked me like he can read my mind.

I nodded sheepishly. He plastered a fake disappointed look on his face.

"Sorry," I looked down and stared at his blue carpet floor.

"You apologize to much cupcake."

I looked up expecting a smirk on his face but instead I saw a smile on his face. The smile that makes my heart melt. I returned his smile immediately.

He cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Are you done staring at me?" He smirked.

The smile's gone which made me frown, wanting that smile to appear again.

"In your dreams Matthews." I glared at him.

He walked past me and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, suddenly feeling scared that he'll leave me here, alone.

"Miss me already?" He cocked his head sideways.

I didn't answer him and crossed my arms.

"I'm going to get you clothes for you to sleep in," he said pulling out a baggy t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

He's letting me wear his clothes?

He walked towards me and handed his clothes to me.

"Here wear this, I'll go outside so you can change." he walked out and closed the door.

I took my shirt off as fast as I can and wore his shirt. His shirt smelled like him. Actually his room smelled like him.

'It's because he practically lives here stupid.'

His shirt is too big that it stopped 2 inches above my knees. His boxers are also too big so I decided not to wear it.

"Are you done?" I heard Carson ask.

"Yup." I replied and opened his door.

The moment I opened the door I saw Carson holding a glass of milk and he also changed his clothes. He's wearing a plain white shirt which clung to his body perfectly showing his sculpted chest and a pair of boxers. His hair is tousled messily which made him look hot. Very hot.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Are you done checking me out?" He smirked when he finally snapped out of his senses.

I felt my cheeks heat up again, after he asked me those. He already caught me too much times of staring at him, couldn't this get more embarrassing?

"Why aren't you wearing my boxers?" He asked me nervously.

Carson Matthews is nervous?

"It doesn't fit me, it keeps on falling down." I told him suddenly feeling shy.

"Oh. You actually look good on my shirt," he smiled at me.

I returned his smile. That heart fluttering smile, that smile that makes my heart beat faster, that smile that can make any girl fall head over heels for him.

"Here drink this. It'll help you sleep." he handed me the glass of milk to me.

"Thanks." The moment I hold the glass our fingers brushed.

Once again I felt the tingles shoot through my body. I quickly grabbed the glass and drank it. I felt Carson's eyes on me using my peripheral vision.

I finished my milk and handed the glass back to him.

He laughed at me. I furrowed my eyebrows which caused him to laugh louder.

"What?" I asked him irritated.

He shook his head and walked closer to me. He raised his thumb and wipe the corner of my lips. I felt the warmth spread through my body.

The way he brushed his fingers on my lips send butterflies to my stomach.

He moved away from me in a flash which made me stumble backwards.

"It's late, you could sleep on the bed." He said his voice held no emotion.

"Okay." I walked to his bed and slip in the comforter.

I lay down and stared at his ceiling. I thought of everything that happened today. Carson has a nice side, so why does he act like and arrogant jerk when he really isn't?

The light switched off. I heard his footsteps nearing his couch which happens to be beside his bed.

"Carson?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for today." I said sincerely.

"No problem. I'm going to sleep now cupcake. Night."

The way he called me cupcake made the speed of my heart accelerate.

And the wierd thing is, I kind of like it?

"Goodnight Carson," I yawned and closed my eyes.

~•~•~•~•~

I'm standing in the backstage right now waiting for my name to be called. I poked my head out to look for my mom but I couldn't see her.

Is she going to be here?

"Our next contestant is Cassidy Taylor," the host announced.

I entered the stage and let out a shaky breath.. I started to play Fur Elise, my fingers move accordingly.

I smiled nervously scanning the crowd hoping that I'll find my mom, but I can't see her. I felt sadness wash through me.

She didn't come.

I exited the stage with an uneasy feeling.

"Cassidy your mom!" My trainer looked at me tears brimming in her eyes.

"What happened to my mom?" I asked feeling nauseous.

"She had a car accident. She was rushed to the hospital and said that she loves you and she will always be proud of you no matter what happens, she's also sorry for breaking her promise. After those words her heart stop beating."

I felt my tears falling. I collapsed to the ground. This is all my fault.

"Mom.." I managed to choke out between my thick voice.

"She isn't dead right? She's just taking a long rest right?" I asked my trainer with a pleading look.

"Right?" I asked her louder this time.

She shook her head and gave me an apologetic look. I screamed so loud that my throat hurts.

My mom can't die.

This can't be happening!

"Cass!" I heard a manly voice. Someone's shaking me.

I opened my eyes and jolted awake. I sat on the bed, tears stained my cheeks.

"Cass, what happened?" he asked me softly.

I cried harder. Carson pulled me into a hug and put my head on his chest.

"I dreamt about the accident. It's all my fault my mom died. If I didn't force her to come to my contest she wouldn't die. I'm so selfish! It could've been me who died. She didn't deserve to die!" I screamed tears falling like a waterfall now.

"It's not your fault Cass. Things happen even if you don't want them to, everything happens for a reason Cass. It's not your fault that she got into a car accident. You're not the one who crashed her car." he stroked my hair and rubbed my back with his other hand soothing me.

He layed down with me, my head on his chest, he's still rubbing my back. I don't know why but he understood me, he knows how to calm me down.

"Do you want me to sleep here with you?"

At first I'm shocked- no I'm actually stunned but after a while I found myself nodding.

"Goodnight Carson," I mumbled through my drowsiness.

"Night Cass," he kiss the top of my head.

His arms tightened around me and when he did that I felt safe.

I closed my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~

It's so hot, my whole body is sweating. I moved away from the source of heat, but the source of heat pulled me closer. I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw that an arm draped around my waist. I turned around and saw that it was Carson's arm. I pushed his heavy arm off my waist, but I still can't get out because our legs were tangled.

"Carson," I shook his body.

I heard him groan or grunt? Whatever I need to go to the washroom!

"Carson let go I need to pee." I shook him harder.

He raised his arm and untangled his legs from me. I glanced at his clock, it's 8:45 a.m. Did we sleep that long? My eyes widened as realization hits me. School starts at 9:00 and I have no clothes to wear.

Oh gosh. I'm doomed.

"Carson!" I screamed which made him to jump out of his bed and hold a pillow like he's going to fight a burglar. I laughed out loud, so loud that even their neighbors can hear it.

"Shit Cass. I thought there's a burglar or something." he ruffled his bed hair which is already messy.

I doubled in laughter and it made my sides hurt. So I finally controlled my laughter and stared at him. I realized that the only clothing his wearing is his boxers. No shirt and it revealed his six pack abs and his perfect sculpted chest. I remember our little encounter at school and the-

Oh my god school!

"Carson! We're late for school and I have no clothes to wear!" I panicked.

He stood there calmly watching me with amusement.

"Then we're skipping school, it's not a big deal." he shrugged.

"Carson! We have to go to school!" I whined like a 5 year old kid.

"No. We're not going to school today miss goody-good two shoes." he smirked at me.

I'm not a goody-good two shoes! How dare he insult me! That douche bag!

"Fine." I huffed and started to head his door.

"Wait! We're going somewhere!" he exclaimed out of no where.

"What makes you think that I'll go with you?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Please,"

"Fine, since you said please. But I don't have clothes for me to wear" I said.

"That's why we're going to get you clothes." he smirked at me.

I swear I don't know if he's a real guy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If you have any suggestions please Comment.

Don't forget to Vote! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.5K 37
Young Iris Daniels struggles through an emotional senior year but finds comfort and companionship in Cassidy, an unlikely substitute for her dear rec...
48 0 16
Delilah was a nice, sweet you name it teenage girl. Her life looked simply, but it wasn't. Ever since her brother Tre passed away her parents changed...
15.8K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
398K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...