Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)

By dancemomsfanfics4u

Liars is a dance moms fanfic, as you can see. A lot of you probably don't like dance moms and probably won't... More

Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)
Chapter 5
NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AUTHORS NOTE:
NOTE
Chapter 18
QUICK NOTE:
Chapter 19
Note:
UPDATING!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N:
Chapter 23
A/N:
Chapter 24
A/N:
Last A/N:

Chapter 15

8.5K 265 14
By dancemomsfanfics4u

Chapter 15

Mackenzie's POV:

As soon as I yelled at Clara, I instantly regretted it. I just didn't want her to know about Chloe yet, so I told her to go. But she wasn't listening and as soon as I saw frightened Clara's face run away from me and up the stairs, I knew it was a mistake. Poor Clara, the only sister who actually loved her is now dead. Stupid Paige only cared about herself and her friends. That's when I realized that Chloe. Was. Dead. The suspect who I was running away from. Omg. Chloe got killed. Millions of thoughts scrambled throughout my head, until I heard a scream. I got off my feet as fast as I could and ran up the stairs with lightning speed until I got to the doorway of my room. And I saw what Clara was looking at.

Hey loves:) Hope you all enjoyed the chapters I posted! I actually posted a lot! That's because I'm probably not going to be able to post until Monday:/ But please keep reading, voting, commenting, sharing an following! Love you all! btw I didn't even tell you my name:0 oops! It's Mae<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...