His Girl// [h.s]

writingsbyesmee által

Trust is like a paper, once crumpled; it'll never be the same ever again. Több

Prologue;
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (M)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (M)
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33 (Mature Language)
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37. (M)
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. (M)
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57. (M)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Final Chapter.
Epilogue. [Part One]
Epilogue [Part Two]

Chapter 44.

68.1K 2.5K 1K
writingsbyesmee által

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100230062

Charlotte's POV.

I sat waiting for Harry to knock, when he does i open the door to him holding a bouquet of red roses.

I take them and give him a hug. "Thank you. I haven't got enough vases anymore." I joke. He chuckles but i can hear the hesitation.

He sits at my dinner table playing with his fingers. "What did you want to talk about?"

I finish arranging the flowers and sit across from him. "Us."

   "Us?"

I nod.

   "What about.. us."

"What's happened to us?"

   "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on Harry, don't act dumb. Don't pretend you haven't noticed."

   "I.."

"Ever since you came home you've been different."

   "We've just been.. busy."

"Being busy shouldn't matter. We should be able to make time for eachother."

   "I try but.."

"No you don't. I waited 3 days before you text me the other week. That's not trying. Trying is ringing me and asking about my day, trying is making time even if it's to see me for half an hour, trying is showing someone you love them."

   "I'm sorry that i'm not all over you."

"Don't you dare turn this round."

   "What do you want from me Charlotte?"

"I want you to just.. be how you were before. I want you to love me."

   "I do love you."

I shook my head pinching between my eyes. "I don't think you do." I look up at him, hurt flashing through his eyes. "I think you like having someone to call your girlfriend, but when it comes to actually being with me.. you couldn't care less."

   "That's not true." His voice shakes. "I love you and you know it. You're the first thing i think about when i wake up, and the last before i go to sleep."

I close my eyes at his words. "I'm going to ask this once and once only.." I look him straight in the eye as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Have you cheated on me?"

There's piercing silence as he shakes his head. "No."

I sigh.

   "I love you Charlotte."

"I love you too Harry."

   "We can make this work. We're stronger than this, remember?"

I nod taking his hand in mine.

   "We can work through anything. 'Til the end." He adds.

"Til the end." I smile.

   "Now, i don't know about you but.. i have this incredibly beautiful girlfriend that i haven't seen in a while that i need to make up lost time to."

I grin sitting in his lap. "I couldn't agree more." I smirk kissing him.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

338K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...
1M 29.3K 10
[short story: ✔] ❝sometimes i wish you were awake when i do this❞ every night he'd put her to bed and kiss her lips, just wondering how it would feel...
3.7M 124K 39
He was destined to be evil; it was in his blood. He was destined to kill; it was in his blood. But destiny takes a turn when he does the unexpected...
2.1M 28K 102
Book 1 in the Brother's Best Friend Series. Through drama, arguments, love and lust can you still fall for your brothers best friend? #1 in #Harryst...