Yuuri X Wolfram 3 (Kyo Kara M...

By Yuuram-Phamtomhive

Hello dearest readers! Sorry I know some of you have been waiting years for this. I'll try my best! Hope you... More

Ch.1

465 14 5
By Yuuram-Phamtomhive

Yuuri's pov~
I wake up to my beloved husband with a smile. He looks adorable in his nightgowns, and his emerald eyes are beautiful. I'm tempted to wake him just to see his smile.

I get up out of our bed and I go to the window. It had been a couple of years since I became the demon king. So far I have made peace with some of the human continents. My rule as King is not as stressful as I thought it would be. As long as I do all that paperwork everyday.

I smile as I look at my kingdom, it is quite a nice day. I daydream a bit and hum by the window.

~Wolfram's pov~
I wake up to Yuuri's soothing voice, he is humming softly. I slowly get up and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, he jumps cause he didn't know I was there.

"Oh Wolfram I love you", he turns around and hugs me.

I blush, and say," O-oh Yuuri!"

He picks me up like a bride and says, " I feel like it was our wedding day again".

"Put..me down!", I try to wiggle out of his grasp.

~Yuuri's pov~
Oh he wants to be put down huh. I carry him over to the bed and pin him down.

"Yuuri...", he blushes and looks away.

"Look at me Wolfram", I kiss down his neck and he moans softly.

"Yuuri... I wanna be seme!", he pushes me.

"Oh...? Try it wolfie but I know I do it better", I chuckle at him.

"Oh yeah?! ", there's a fire in his eyes.

He stands up and comes close to me, grabs my hand. Pulls me towards him and kisses me.
I-I am shocked...

"Ohoho your blushing Yuuri..", he looks into my eyes.

"I-I am not!", I try to pull away but I'm too flustered to muster strength.

He pulls me to the bed and starts licking down my neck.

"Ah!...w-what are you doing wolf-gah!", he bites down on my neck.

~Wolfram's pov~
He said I couldn't be seme yet he is putty in my hands. I'll stop for now to tease him. Then make a move later today. Heh serves him right!

-
Sorry guys I'm sleepy... I'll try to update soon!
Goodnight my kittens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...