Run Away And Live To See Anot...

By hiccupplushastrid

Hiccup is abused in this village that everyone calls Berk. He's solution is to run away from the village on a... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter One: Lucky Day
Chapter 3: Dragon Down
Chapter 4:Almost Caught
Chapter 5: A Very Confusing Conversation and Some Confessions part 1
Chapter 6: There All Dead To Me
Chapter 7: Fishing
Chapter 8: Home 'Sweet' Home
Chapter 9: A Walk, A Talk, And A Cut
2k
Chapter 10:Thanks Dad
3k
Chapter 11: The Plan
Tagged
4k
Chapter 12:The First Day
6k
7K
A/N:Happy Birthday
Chapter 13: GatherGather
Chapter 14: Meatlug the Dubbed
Grounded/Tagged
Chapter 15: Thanks
Chapter 16:Last Time
Chapter 17: Bye
Chapter 18: Land Ahoy
Chapter 18.5: MORNING!!
Chapter 19: Liar
Chapter 20: Home?

Chapter Two: Astrid's Feelings

12.2K 224 92
By hiccupplushastrid

A/N: I love Hiccstrid so I had to include them in here even if it is just plain weird.

Astrid"s POV
"Oh good gods, why did I stutter, Im fearless why do I...ugh I can't even ask Hiccup to sharpen my axe without stuttering." I face palmed myself. Hiccup is my crush. I've liked or lived for details him since I was five but were Vikings we don't usually go into detail......unless your Hiccup. That's  one thing I like about him...he's different you know a good different. I pulled out a note he gave me when we were six. It was my only memory of our well friendship.

Dear Astrid
I really like that you are my friend. I know someday you will hate me and wish I was dead like everyone else but I'm happy with a year or so if I can
-Hiccup

I use to be his one and only friend but when we were about 7 I just stopped for fear of my reputation.

"Why do I not stop others from picking on him, why do I just stand and watch...why."
Hiccup's POV
" Ugh why do I have to just sit here and sharpen weapons?" I asked with a groan.

"Because if you were out there you would just make a...oh umm I mean because your better than me," Gobber replied.

Wow so he thought that way to...should have know. At least he tries to be nice. *sigh* " well I have to go sharpen Astrid's axe..bye Gobber."

"Bye lad have fun."

"Sure."

I could here him mumble about sarcasm as I walked to the weapons.

THE NEXT DAY

"I am bored today," I told myself," No teasing,No torturing,No weapons to try out so ...wait I have the bola launcher."

I went to get the bola launcher that has no name but needs one and practice my aim. I really need to work on it.

After hauling it to the forest I tried to knock down tree branches when I heard a screech.

"Was...was...was that a d-d-dragon."

And I went off to see.

A/N: ya I know you probably don't like the story and it is short but I I I...I don't know anywho bye my fluffies and readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.6K 29
When Astrid runs to tell the village, Hiccup goes through with his plan to run away. 10 years later, all raids have stopped, and a Night Fury is shot...
704K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
376K 8.6K 23
Hiccup is chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare to become a Viking. But Hiccup doesn't want this. Scared about the possible outcomes of the situatio...
14.2K 596 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies Republishing of How to Protect Your Dragon <3 ... Ah, Berk. The perfect island where Vikings and dragons can live in p...