High School Days (Exo + T-ara...

By KpopAznNguyenxD

Jiyeon and IU won the opportunity to go to Shinwa High. This school is well known for being rich, having high... More

High School Days (Exo + T-ara Fanfiction)
Chapter 1 - Miracle
Chapter 2 - Mean Girl ~
Chapter 3 Haunt House
Chapter 4 ~Practice~
Chapter 5 ~Sick Day~
Chapter 6 ~This Feeling?~
Chapter 7 ~Transfer Student~
Chapter 8 ~Incident remind of her past~
Chapter 9 ~Can't Hide~
Chapter 10~ Me.... Alone
Chapter 11 ~ Duty and extra lessons
Chapter 12 --
Chapter 13 ~ Today
Chapter 14~ First Concert

Chapter 15 ~ The First Date

244 11 4
By KpopAznNguyenxD

Jiyeon unexpectedly wake up early than the alarm clock. She washed her face and run back into her room.She open her closet and pull tons of clothes out and put them on her bed. "Ahhhhh What should I wear?" she talk to herself as she try on clothes in front of a mirror "Will casual clothes be good?" "Aisshhhh These dresses are so uncomfortable" she then try on a white-ish blue ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt with black stripes. Jiyeon also make her clothes look more fashionable by picking a black-red button up shirt and wrap it around her waist. She walk around the living room nervously wait for Kris' text to pick her up. After 5 minutes of waiting, Kris text finally arrived and the date has started.

Kris "Did you wait long?" he asked Jiyeon when she enter the car and put on her seat belt.
Jiyeon "umm.. no not really" Jiyeon look at Kris for a moment. Kris wear a white shirt and a blue button up with skinny jean. Their casual wear are a bit similar to each other.
"So um where are we going?" Jiyeon asked with curiosity.
Kris "secreeeet, we will arrived soon so don't worry" Kris continue focusing on driving mean while Jiyeon try to think of every single place that a date would take place such as movie, amusement park, restaurant, etc. But that would be boring and too normal. They finally arrived and a beautiful scenery capture Jiyeon's attention so she jump out of the car right away.
"Woahhhhhhhhh" Jiyeon amazed from what's in front of her eyes. A beautiful blue sky with blue clear water which is also Jiyeon's favorite color. This is the famous beach for water sports that Jiyeon has been yearning to go to. There are full of challenging games like bungee jumping, ride on a jet ski, suffing, wake boarding, flying fish and other water sports . This is totally Jiyeon's dream place.

"This is amazing" She yelled in excitement. Kris is totally satisfy by the look on Jiyeon's face. The first thing Jiyeon did was taking out her shoes and walk along side the seashore, she can't hide her excitement at all. Kris went to change for a while then came back in short and a thin jacket.

"Woahhh, This is so nice and refreshing" Jiyeon roll up her pant and went a little deeper into the water, she still enjoying the view. Seeing Jiyeon like that Kris burst out laughing from watching her.

"Why are you laughing?" Jiyeon look at Kris

"Haha, you play like a little kid" Kris continue to laugh.

"Ya! I'm not a little kid" Jiyeon plash water at Kris' face as he tried to block them.

Kris "Are you planning on playing with that clothes on?" He look at those uncomfortable jeans that she got on.

"Why?" Jiyeon looked at her clothes then suddenly realized it was a bit uncomfortable "This is the only clothes I have, you should've told me to prepare."

Kris "Eh, it's no fun if I tell you...There's a store nearby for clothes so lets go"

"Tskk, No thank you. I'm fine like this" she continue enjoying herself by walking and kicking the water. Kris gets irritated so he rush to Jiyeon, grab her by the wrist and drag her along with him.

"Ya! I said I don't want to wear it" Jiyeon try to resist but it was hopeless since Kris is way stronger than her.

"Too bad" Kris keep on dragging her. They arrived at the store that sold bikinis for both men and women each side. They walk in to the women section.

"Just pick anything" Kris said while sitting down in a chair near the fitting room.

"Ummm let see.. " Jiyeon can't help but look around. She kept looking at the sky blue two piece that has a curly design. She went into the fitting room and try it on. Jiyeon feel so embarrassed to open the door, having a guy stare directly at you when you walk out is embarrassing "Should I open? But it's so embarassing ahhhh" Jiyeon keep holding into the curtain , she slide the curtain by an inch and try to peek at what Kris is doing. She closed it right away after seeing Kris staring at her direction.

"Ya, you done yet?" Kris stood up standing in front of the curtain. He play with his phone as he wait for her. Kris saw Jiyeon peek from the side of the curtain and giggle without her notice.

"NO NOT YET" Jiyeon reply but Kris feel anxious, it's been 20 minutes already, if she don't come out it'll shorten the time that they can enjoy and play together.Kris open the curtain with his eyes starring straight at Jiyeon, he stood for a while and feel embarrass by himself. Kris hide his face with his hand covering them. His face is bright red. "Woah that was dangerous" he thought.

"Ya, why are you opening it, what if I'm not done changing YOU PERVERT CHICKEN HEAD!!"Jiyeon finally reveal herself in her bikini.

"Well you're done changing so it's fine now isn't it" Kris can't seem to make eye contacts with Jiyeon.

"Where are you looking while talking to me?" Jiyeon tabbed Kris' shoulder.

Kris think of an idea to make himself more comfortable around Jiyeon. He undress his hoodie and give it to Jiyeon to cover the expose skin.

"Here wear this" Kris said turning the opposite direction until Jiyeon wears it.

"Uh oh, thank you" Jiyeon look confused on why is he being nice all of a sudden.

They walk out of the store after Kris pay for the bikini. they went to the beach to enjoy and scenery and games.

"Do you want to play anything?" Kris asked, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I WANT TO PLAY EVERYTHING" Jiyeon look around the beach " But first I want to ride a jet ski" She point at the people who are riding and fall from far away. They are having so much fun.

"Are you sure?" Kris ask.

"Yea, why not? I LOVEEEEE GAMES LIKE THAT"

They went and rent the jet ski, the manager and other people help them carrying the jet ski out on the seashore. Kris put on the safe guard on then help Jiyeon put on hers. Kris push the jet ski a little far away then he get on it. Kris put out his hand to support Jiyeon so that she can get on.

"Are you ready?" Kris ask, getting the jet ski to work.

"Yeeeee, lets goo" Jiyeon get all excited.

"You better hold on to me tight" Kris said then accelerate far into the sea. It feels like you have freedom and can fly anywhere you want without stopping. They can't stop the excitement.

"Woah this is the best... AHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO FRESHHHHH" Jiyeon yell. She lift her face up, raise both of her arms in the air feeling the freedom of her own. Kris suddenly accelerate and go faster than usual, he curved in a circle. Jiyeon lost her balance with the unexpected curve, she could not hold into Kris fast enough so "bloop" she fell into the sea.

"YA! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU?!" Jiyeon wiped her face.

"HAHAHAHAHHA" Kris laugh out loud.

Jiyeon look for an opportunity to get her revenge. Kris put out his hand and try to help Jiyeon. Jiyeon hold onto Kris' hand with both of her hands. She push the jet ski away to get the force that she needed to drag him down. The jet ski wobbled and Kris loses his balance, he fell into the water. Jiyeon laugh and seem to be satisfy with her revenge on Kris.

"I'll drive this time" Jiyeon declare, still holding a grudge on Kris.

"I would rather swim back" Kris float himself expose to the sun and let the current takes him.

Jiyeon try to get on top of the jet ski but her clothes are soak with water and it's adding much more weight to her body. Whenever she try to get on, she fail. "Ya, help me get on" Jiyeon grabs Kris' back collar and pull him closer to her.

Kris laugh and choke on the water. " Ok ok, let me get on first" Kris hop on easily with those long legs of him. He grab Jiyeon's arm and try to pull her up, with the other hand he grab her waist to balance himself so that they won't fall. Their body are pressed against each other after the lift, Jiyeon could feel Kris' heart beat from her hand on his chest. They stared at each other for a while like they are in a dream land and realize the reality. Jiyeon's face turn from pale to red in 1 second, she didn't want Kris to notice her heartbeat so she gently push Kris away and remove her hand away from his chest.

Jiyeon's POV

My body are touching Kris and I could feel his heart beat with my hand on his chest. They are beating pretty fast and seem to be the same as mine. It feels like 1 heart in 2 bodies. It beat pretty fast and crazy. I look up at Kris while he look at me. Did he noticed? This is definitely not what I think it is. Everyone's heart could beat this fast if a woman and a man were this close to each other, nothing new. I quickly remove my hand from his chest and went sat down on the jet ski.

"Don't you worry!! I'm a professional, and even though this is my first time haha" I said jokingly trying to fade away the awkwardness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just ride straight back to the seashore and put back the jet ski to where it was, we wonder around the place to look for food.

"Krisss let's eat something I'm hungryyyy" I rub my stomach. I look around the place a saw a food store near by. I ran to the store while telling Kris to come " Kris come here hurry"

"I'm not hungry, I'll just wait for you here" He answer back.

I went to the store to see what's available. I got some chips, two hotdogs, water bottle and an ice cream. I quickly check out and ask for a bag to put them in. I rushed out to look for Kris and from afar I saw him with a bunch of cute girls. I hesitate to walk to Kris so I just stood in front of the store like an idiot and wait for the girls to go away. Kris look around and saw me, he wave at me to come to him. I shake my head like crazy.

"Come here what are you doing over there?!" Kris yell across from the street side. I ran slowly to him. Kris walk to me and put his arm across my shoulder.

"This is my girlfriend, and we're currently on a date right now" he smile

WHATTT?! WHATTT?! Did I hear it wrong?! Maybe my ear was too clogged and hear friend as girlfriend ?!?!

"Oh, I'm sorry for disrupting, enjoy yourself hahaha" those girls said and walk away in embarrassment.

"Um about what you say ear---" Kris cuts my curiosity "Let see what you got in here" He start looking through my bag.

"Wow that's a lot of food" he said
"Not really...Ah I got you a hotdog" I took out a hotdog and hand it to him.

"This looks kinda wrong in some way" He stared at it in a strange way.

"Well don't eat it then" I was about to put it back in my bag but Kris quickly grab it " Who say I don't !?"
He start munching on it while I eat my food. I peel off the wrapper on the ice cream. I was afraid that it's going to melt so I lick the part that's melting.
"Where's my ice cream?!" Kris ask
"You never ask for one" I reply even though I intentionally didn't want to get it for him ahaha
Kris grab my wrist, pull it closer to his lips where I could feel his breathing. He lick the part where I already ate. I froze for awhile... WHAT IS GOING ON?!!! Is this indirectly kiss?! My mind went blank and start thinking about weird things with a red face like a tomato.
"Hmmm this flavor is good" He said
I keep the thoughts in my mind, try to not ruin the mood.

We went to try other games like Bungee Jumping , flying fish , surfing, then ride on a boat to look at the scenery.

This is the most awesome date ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not updating. Chapter 15 is finally out. I will try my hardest for another chapter!!! ☺️☺️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 101 12
Mingyu was no ordinary kid. He was the eternal beauty, the admirable athlete, the beauty with brain and the campus crush who owns a heart of gold. Th...
2.1K 99 19
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
1.1K 67 8
Β«short storyΒ» A ChanBaek/BaekYeol (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) fan fiction Byun Baekhyun works for the yearbook and is in charge of the sports section. Me...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...