How Can I Ever Get Past This

Bởi Thischickisbomb

Sydney believes her life is damn near perfect. She had the perfect boyfriend, who she loves. The best friend... Xem Thêm

How Can I Ever Get Past This
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 2
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 3
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 4
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 6
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 7
How Can I Ever Get PastThis Chapter 8
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 9
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 10
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 11
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 12
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 13
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 14
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 15
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 16
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 17
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 18
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 19
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 20
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 21
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 22
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 23
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 24
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 25
How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 26
How Can I Ever Get Past This FINISHED:)

How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 5

16.5K 201 15
Bởi Thischickisbomb

Chapter 5

Once we had gotten the medicine we needed I took Nate back to his car and I followed him to his house. I got out the car and he led me in his house and to his room. It was definitely clean for a guy's room, obviously not what I expected.  I took out the meds and the paperwork Mr. Wilson gave us with all the observations and experiment shit we needed to do. I laid it out on his desk and we began to work on it.

After a while of fumbling with the prescriptions, preparing doses, and researching clinical warnings Nate asked me if I wanted something to eat.

"No, I'm good" I answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yea" I replied.

"Well I'm ordering pizza" He stated.

"Okay well I want a supreme pizza, no mushrooms"

"I thought you didn't want anything" he muttered

"Well I changed my mind" I giggled

"I don't see anything funny"

"Whatever" I got up and walked down stairs to his kitchen and opened the fridge. I know it was rude but I couldn't help myself. I looked inside. He had Grape soda, my favorite. I reached and grabbed one before closing the fridge

"Oh yea it's fine. Help yourself to whatever you want" I smiled and nodded my head in a thank you gesture. I placed my drink down on the counter. He walked over to me and got up in my face, pushing me back against the counter.

  "Nate what are you doing? Step back some." He leaned in and started nibbling on my earlobe.

"Nate you should really stop"  I said placing my hands against his chest to push him away He grabbed. My wrist to keep me from pushing him any further and began to kiss my neck. What the hell was he doing? He needed to get away from me.

"You know you want this." he whispered in my ear. I tried to push him with my body but he only place himself harder on me.

“ Nate stop!" I said more forcefully. He eased away from me with a grin on his face. I didn’t see anything funny. He had definitely crossed his boundaries. I made my way upstairs and began packing up my things. I grabbed my back and began to leave.

"What are you doing?"He asked.

"I'm leaving" I shouted.

"We're not done!" He stated

"Who care?" I retorted

"I care it's my got damn grade" He said raising his voice.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before trying what you tried downstairs" I told him.

"Sydney it was nothing we didn't even kiss" He replied. Oh so that made it okay?

" I'm leaving we can finish this another day." I walked outside to my car and pulled out of my driveway. I was fed up with Nate. I couldn’t believe that he thought he could come on to me just like that. He was one of Kaylin’s closest friends. What the hell was up with Kay anyways? I still had not heard from him. It probably would have been smart to ask Nate if he had shown up for practice but it had completely slipped my mind. I did a quick detour and decided on making my way to Kaylin’s house.

I knocked on the front door of Kaylin’s house. I waited a few moments before I heard shuffling behind the door . The door opened to reveal a disheveled Mrs. Williams. She definitely didn’t look like her normal self. She looked almost saddened and her face was blotchy.

"Hey Mrs. Williams" I said worried and wanting to know what was going on.

"Hey Sydney, have you seen Kaylin?"

"No, I actually came here looking for him, is something wrong?" I asked her.

"Well I don't know if Kaylin told you but I and Kaylin's dad got in a fight. I...... I did some horrible things and Kaylin and his dad found out about. Neither one of them have been talking to me much lately. Keith left and went on a business trip early do try to spend some time away from me. His plane crashed and there were no survivors. I told Kaylin and he ran out the house. He’s so mad and he blames me and I’m just so sorry.” She poured out as the tears strolled down her cheeks. I was stunned. I didn’t even know how to react in a situation like this. Should I hug her? Should I side with Kaylin?

"This is not your fault" I told her

"Here I'll try to find Kaylin and talk to him, okay?" I told her.. She nodded as she swiped at the tears. “I’ll tell him to give you a call to let you know that he’s okay.” I assured.

“Okay, thanks Sydney,”

Why wouldn't Kaylin come talk to me? I was his girlfriend, not only did he not come talk to me he ignored me. I guess I couldn’t blame him though. I ignored him or more than a few occasions. I pulled out my phone and tried calling his phone. Still no answer, I started driving. I tried to think over in my head where he would go. I went on a whim and went to the place where Kaylin and I always met up when we wanted to be alone.

I pulled into the wooded area and was relieved when I saw Kaylin’s car parked.  I began walking through the trees. It was definitely a little scary walking out here by myself. Kaylin and I would usually walk together. I made it to the shadowed meadow that displayed the moon in its reflection. I saw Kaylin sitting on a boulder that faced the meadow. I made my way over to him. He didn’t look up at me not one time as I made my way over to him. I took a seat next to him and grabbed his hand.

"Kay" I whispered

"Kaylin" I said a little louder.  I tightened my hold on his hand and kissed his cheek.

"He's gone" His voice was breaking "And it is all because of her, he works hard for her, buys her everything she wants and what does she do in return. She fucks another man. That slut!" He had so much venom in his voice as if he truly resented his mother at the moment.

"Kay don't talk like that, she is still your mom" I said to him. He was pretty angry.

"My mom? What mom beaks up a loving happy family? She’s not my mom. She's a whore!" He spat.

"Kaylin!" He was way out of line with the way he was talking about his mom. She still cared for him. She was worried about him at this moment.

"No my dad is dead because of her. He would have never left on that early flight if it wasn't for her." I lifted his head and finally looked at me. I stared into his eyes. I could see so much hurt and betrayal. I leaned in and kissed him

“I’m sorry,” I whispered against his lips. He deepened the kiss and leaned over me gently laying me down so that my back was against the boulder. He moved himself so that he was between my legs and hoisted my legs up.

"Kaylin" He pressed himself harder into me.

"Kaylin you-" He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Syd I need you so bad right now. I got to have you" He started grinding on top of me, while deepening the kiss. His hands began to unbutton my jeans. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Kaylin stop" I pushed him, but not off of me he was way too strong. He stopped and just stared at me. He looked in my eyes. I felt so guilty, but I didn’t want it to happen, not like this.

 "I'm sorry" I said

"Don't be" He leaned and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Can I stay at your house tonight?" he asked me

"Yea definitely" We got up and walked to the cars. He followed me home. When we got to my house I asked him if he wanted to talk, but he just shook his head and went up to my room. I locked the doors, turned off the lights, and headed upstairs. When I got to my room he was already in bed. I changed into shorts and a tank top and then climbed in bed next to him. He turned over and wrapped his hand around my waist and laid his head on my chest.

"I love you"

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"I love you" he said. I could feel the butterflies roam around my stomach and my heart seemed to flutter.

"Me too" I replied. I couldn’t believe that he truly loved me. It was great to have him feel the way about me the same way that I felt about him. It was truly a gift to have love someone and have them love you back in the same way.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

531 24 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...
98 15 7
"I felt as though I could drown in the depths of her gaze, happily lost in the sea of emotions that swirled between us. And as everything else faded...
18.1K 478 13
Meet Hope a 16 year old girl who may not be the prettiest and smartest girl alive but she has a heart of gold. However like any other teenager she h...
3.1K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...