Who's That Girl?! (TravisXRea...

By Starfire042701

Y/n is known for being a party girl with some fight in her, but no one knows why she drinks so much or how sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

225 8 2
By Starfire042701

Your POV.
The girls were dropped off first since the house was closer. I watched as they stumbled across the yard, giggling slightly.
I got home soon after. I hadn't realized how much I drank till I got out of the vehicle. I swayed to the door. I kept missing the key hole. Once I got I stumbled to the couch and was out.

Travis' POV.
~Back at the bar~
Man, that girl was a bad ass! I saw her being dragged away, but so did her friends. They just giggled so I assumed her and the guy were together. Then out of no where she pulled him towards her than flipped him. He was knocked out cold.
I checked on her until one of her friends yelled "AYE Y/N HAILEY IS IN THE SAME SITUATION!" I'm guessing Y/n is her name.
Then she said, "Excuse me!"
She walked over to another girl getting dragged and did the same to the guy. I gave her my number than walked away to my friends. Soon Y/n left with four girls.
"Travis, where were you?" Asked Garroth.
"Talking to a baddie who flipped and knocked out two guys in like two minutes. Also gave her my number." "So she can kick you ass any day~" Dante butt in drunk.
"Most definitely."
"Let's just go, while you were talking Dante passed out!" Laurence chuckled. We left and went home. I went to sleep as soon as I made contact with the bed.

Sorry so short make it up in the next one ttyl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
865K 40.2K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
190K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
445K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...