Chapter 2

Your POV.
The girls were dropped off first since the house was closer. I watched as they stumbled across the yard, giggling slightly.
I got home soon after. I hadn't realized how much I drank till I got out of the vehicle. I swayed to the door. I kept missing the key hole. Once I got I stumbled to the couch and was out.

Travis' POV.
~Back at the bar~
Man, that girl was a bad ass! I saw her being dragged away, but so did her friends. They just giggled so I assumed her and the guy were together. Then out of no where she pulled him towards her than flipped him. He was knocked out cold.
I checked on her until one of her friends yelled "AYE Y/N HAILEY IS IN THE SAME SITUATION!" I'm guessing Y/n is her name.
Then she said, "Excuse me!"
She walked over to another girl getting dragged and did the same to the guy. I gave her my number than walked away to my friends. Soon Y/n left with four girls.
"Travis, where were you?" Asked Garroth.
"Talking to a baddie who flipped and knocked out two guys in like two minutes. Also gave her my number." "So she can kick you ass any day~" Dante butt in drunk.
"Most definitely."
"Let's just go, while you were talking Dante passed out!" Laurence chuckled. We left and went home. I went to sleep as soon as I made contact with the bed.

Sorry so short make it up in the next one ttyl