The Billionaires Revenge. [Ne...

By KoraRae

RATED PG- For language. Elizabeth Lawson is the heiress of a billion dollar corporation. She cares deeply for... More

Prologue - 1
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Letter To Axel Halbridge.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue

AN: Announcement.

44K 766 47
By KoraRae

So, my story has reached 100k views. Honestly, I'm so surprised! Thank you so so so much for all your votes, views and comments!

I never thought that it would become this popular!

When I started it this was just an experimental story, testing to see if I could complete a book.

In honor of all my readers, views and comments I have decided that I WILL definitely write a sequel! I may take some time with updates because I am currently writing a few other stories. 

It will be called 'The Heiress' Secret'

This is the summary:

The Lawson-Halbridge family has been through a lot of turmoil. Athena, as the oldest child is finally ready to leave home.

She leaves her parents' rocky marriage, siblings and heads off to college.

The only catch to her college education is that she wants to do it under a pseudo name. She doesn't want to be the rich heiress she had grown up as. Her desire was to go to college free of the privileges her family names have given her.

She decides to take a babysitting job for a rich family in order to help pay for college, the downside is the oldest brother is anything but hospitable.

She wants to keep her identity a secret, so meet Athena Kennedy.

This is her story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 16
STORY IS *American English* When housekeeper Everleigh Kingston stumbles into billionaire Jaxon Van Dolce, the last thing she expected was to find h...
840 0 43
Elizabeth Cole has just started her job at Rylan Enterprises. She is the new financial manager. After working her ass off to get her degree and get a...
2.3M 81K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
202 2 25
Jordan Miller, a 23 year old successful billionaire businessman, just witnessed his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend so it stands to r...