Bitter Before Sweet [BoyxBoy]

Per WisteriaTales

“How do you feel when you finally realized that the person meant to be with you is currently giving love to a... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Final)

Chapter 13

20K 907 61
Per WisteriaTales

Chapter 13

Clyde’s  POV

It had been over a month now that Blake and I were together and all I can say, I was always looking forward to tomorrow. I felt a weight lifted up from my back and that once emptiness was now filled. I was even a better man.

Gavin noticed I didn’t really flirt to anyone anymore. And that I really wasn’t looking at someone, or his words “You don’t find anyone attractive anymore?”. I chuckled at the thought. Maybe he was right. Blake was beauty. Blake was intelligence. Blake was innocence. Just thinking about him made me feel giddy. I hoped I had the same effect on Blake, though.

Unfortunately, finals for him are coming in three weeks and he had been spending more time with his course mates. I understood, he told me before that his study was no.1 for him right now and I respected that. It was like that for me too. I had a project presentation coming up in 3 weeks as well and my final exams will be in the next 4 weeks. After that, I graduated.

But Blake would still be here, doing another 2 years and a half until he graduated. What would happen to us then? I would surely be working. I had applied an open position at a good robotic engineering company and they agreed that if I maintained my 3.8 CGPA, they will offer me a one-year paid internship program. Few of my previous seniors already worked there and so far from what they told me, all interns would definitely get a permanent position. Hey, I played around a lot yet but I always took my study seriously too.

I knew I needed to talk about this with him. And I hoped he won’t mind that I was planning a long term relationship with him. Was it normal that I had him in mind whenever I was thinking of planning a trip, buying a house and all that marriage stuff?

I unlocked his dorm room and sighed at the mess. His books were stacking on top of each other, his notes were sprawled out on his files on the floor but his clothes were neatly folded in his dresser. In a way, it was a good thing that he had no roommate this year. He was lucky. Only seniors or dean-listers could get a single room like I did.

I had always wanted to tidy up his room but never got the chance. Whenever we were alone we would make out and do pervert things. Cough. Not that I mind, but this room needed a makeover. At least just a bit of tidying up. And that I did.

It took me over an hour to clean, dusted off, stacking books and vacuum the whole place. I sighed in satisfaction when I looked around. I looked at the time and it was already 6pm. Blake’s class ended in another 30 minutes but I was already starving. I messaged him to get us some great dinner as I had a surprise. I went back to my own room to get a shower. When I stepped out, I noticed my phone was blinking.

“What surprise?” his voice softly danced in my ear. I smiled. I knew he loved surprises. “Something something,” I replied. “Aren’t you in class?”

This time I heard him chuckle. “Class ended early. I’ll get us some big fat fried wings and fried rice or something. Drinks?” he said. I thought for a while. “Mocha,” we both said the same thing at the same time and then we laughed.

Mocha was officially our couple drinks. Heh. Now I was blushing.

“See you in a few, bye!” he said and hung up. I quickly put on my clothes and I heard a knocking on Blake’s door. I frowned for a second and thought of telling him that Blake was not in yet. As I was about to turn my door knob I heard that someone kicked and punched the door and a sound of someone running down the hallway. I quickly opened to door hoping to catch a glimpse of the guy but failed. Few people came out from their room due to the noise.

I reached up my hands in surrender. “It wasn’t me,” I stated. “We’re all stressed, man. No need to punch an innocent door,” one of them said. Another student frowned and shrugged and they all went back inside.

I frowned at the door which bore the shoe print of the guy who went berserk. Maybe it really was a stressed out student. I grabbed some wet tissues and wiped the door clean. I unlocked the door and went inside and that was when I saw a small note right under the door.

It was yellow and crumpled up. I straightened it out and the content just stunned me.

Blake, I’m in love with you. I am forever yours. As you are forever mine. I know how soft your hair is. I know your lips are mine to kiss. I know every inch on your skin cry desperately for me to touch. Think of me, Blake. For we are meant to be together. Love, your secret admirer.

I crumpled back the note and stashed it inside my jeans. My blood was boiling all the while. How dare this man talk about Blake this way. But I didn’t let it go to my head. I need to calm down. And I felt this was the first time Blake had something like this happened to him. I needed to make sure who I was dealing with. Was it just a normal secret admirer? Or a stalker? Or someone as extreme as the stalker who used to stalk his Ivan?

I just stood there for god knew how long when I heard an ‘oomph!’ and a bump on my back. “Clyde, what the heck?” he exclaimed, rubbing his nose. Clyde’s mood immediately shifted. He helped taking their dinner off from Blake’s hands which were already occupied with his project files. “Sorry, I was taking in the beauty of this room,” he teased.

“What do y—“ Blake frowned and looked up. His room was clean and there was just no a speck of dust around. He took off his shoes and told Clyde to do it as well. “This is amazing!” he exclaimed, looking and touching around his room. “It looks even better when I moved in!” He was jumping in excitement.

I laughed and caught him. “Well, thanks to cleaning up your mess I’m starving,” I said and grabbed the food. “No, wait!” he suddenly grabbed my hand. He opened his dresser and pulled out old newspapers. I frowned at him, wondering what he was about to do.

He smiled at me and spread the newspapers on the floor where we were about to sit and eat. He pulled my hand and gestured me to sit down. Then he placed our dinner on the papers and went to turn off the lights and only the study light on. I shook my head in disbelief. He then set his internet radio to oldies channel. This was when I couldn’t help it and laughed.

“Oh, Blakey,” I said. Yes, I started to use that name on him as well. “What? I don’t want the carpet to get dirty! That’s all!” he countered. I laughed and leaned in to kiss his cheek. “The lights? The song?” I cocked a brow at him. He rolled his eyes. “Just…I want to do this. As a thank you too,” he answered, face getting red.

It was adorable that even though we were already together for over a month he would still blush and fidgety around me but not so in the bed. In bed, he was daring and bold and down right seductive. I smirked at the thought. And he was mine alone.

“Clyde?” I heard him called me. “Let’s eat!” he announced and we ate while talking about everything.

88888888888888888888

Blake’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly and felt Clyde’s soft breath on my temple. I turned over and grabbed my phone to look at the time. It was 5.50am. My first class would start at 10 and I’d appreciated if I could get more sleep. Then, I recalled something that had happened yesterday, before I went to buy us dinner.

I was about to enter the cafeteria next to our dorm when I felt a hand patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw a guy in green shirt and dark denim looking at me. He looked like he was upset for something. “Hey, you’re Blake Wyse, right?” he asked. “Yes, how may I help you?” I asked nicely. Finals were around the corner and I understood how different people handle their stress.

“I heard you’re going out with Clyde, is it true?” he asked again. I frowned. Sure, Clyde and I were together now but we didn’t particularly announce to the whole world we’re dating. I mean, these days you can just look at two people together and you knew they were together. No questions asked. “Yes,” I replied firmly.

At this I noticed he was glaring at me. He looked older than me, maybe younger than Clyde. Could be a sophomore. Or maybe not a student. The campus was opened to public from 9-5 so it was possible. He suddenly grabbed the front of my sweater and pulled me towards him. I gasped at the violence. “Break up with him!” he growled.

“What?” I exclaimed, trying to break his grip free. “Break. Up. With. Him. He could pick anyone he wants in a matter of seconds. You’re not suitable for him!” he said again, now pushing me towards the wall. Few people I knew walked by and I gave them a nod saying I could handle this.

I sighed heavily. “Of course I know that. Do you think he’ll lie to me?” I tried to be civil with this man. He didn’t even introduce himself. Talk about rude. He was about to reach for my shirt again when I slapped his hand away. “I will not tolerate any kinds of violence. I suggest we end this conversation and go our separate ways,” I warned him.

This just fueled his anger and he started to barge towards me. I had learned Judo with Ivan when we were kids and even though I never get to use any moves I believed this was the best time to use it. I hooked my arm around his when he lunged and I pushed my weight on him so he would bend down and from then on I just kind of used his own weight to flip him over and he fell right on his back.

Now my arm hurt from lack of exercise. Though, I had plenty exercise almost every night. Cough.

“Fuck…” he groaned on the floor. People were stopping at their tracks looking at us and I just waved them away. Good thing about having a ‘good boy’ reputation was that people would not assume you would be the one on the offense. Hey, it was self-defense. “I warned you. Do not go near me or Clyde every again,” as I was about to walk away, I saw cards sprawled on the floor next to my feet. It must have been fell out from his pocket when he was flipped over.

I bended down and opened to see the contents. I needed to know his name. Lewis Burnham.

I knew this guy. He was a freshman just like me but he was in the same faculty with Clyde. A thought came to my mind. “Figures,” I mumbled. This guy was one of Clyde’s ex-boyfriends. I walked away leaving Lewis to cope with the pain.

I got startled when I felt a hand snaked around my waist. “Go back to sleep,” Clyde mumbled. He was spooning me from behind I smiled. Hoped that Lewis guy heed my warning, or else.

8888888888888888888888888888

Sorry for the delay. My laptop is basically dying and I'm uploading this from my work laptop ^_^; I've been terribly busy this past week and I can't believe (but grateful) that it's Friday (here where I live) already! Yeay! Hope you enjoyed reading for now!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Hots (mxm) Per Anna Nikol

Literatura romàntica

1.2M 51.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
2.1M 53.6K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
4.3K 364 33
[boyxboy] Eighteen-year-old Josh Crimson has been best friends with Zack Clifton ever since childhood but when Zack is forced to move away the summer...
7.2K 597 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...