Between Two Loves(Quinntana)...

By Kiddshowstopper

AU-Santana Fabray had a great life. A wife and a baby on the way and the career that she always wanted till o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

649 12 9
By Kiddshowstopper

Song by: Color me badd- Sex you up

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Santana said as she just stares at the person nervously. She never expected to see her standing there at her front door or every see her again.

"Hi" the person said smiling as she walks into Santana house without being asks too.

Santana just shut the door behind them and walk into the living room and sat down across from her. It's a lot Santana could say to her but nothing comes to mind right now as she still a little shock that she found her not that she was hiding or anything.

As they sat in complete silent she picked up the wedding photo of Santana and Quinn she just sat quietly while shaking her head "so this is your wife?" She asked Santana after awhile when she finally placed the photo back down.

"Yes, her name is Quinn, Brittany what the hell are you doing here?" Santana asked as she cuts straight to the point.

"I don't know, I just miss my best friend and I miss you and us." Brittany said shrugging her shoulders as she moves over to the other side where Santana was sitting and inhaled her sweet body scent.

Just as Brittany gotten closer to Santana, Santana moved away a little. How could she miss her and she was gone for 4 years since her birthday is in a couple of days. She still remember when she told her that she wanted to come to New York for school and she wanted her to come with but she wasn't ready for that type of a committee.

"Brittany how can you miss me? You said you didn't want to come to New York and when I got tired of waiting on you I met Quinn and she changed my life. That wasn't my fault that we became distance because you wanted something else in life when I told you I wasn't ready. I told you when I came back to L.A that Quinn and I was getting serious and she's everything I ever wanted in life. You weren't serious about us! And I wasn't gonna to wait around for you forever!" Santana explains as tears were forming into her eyes.

"I'm sorry" Brittany said touching one of Santana hands as she moves closer to her" it was stupid of me to think about myself then us. I miss us just hanging out, it was never about the sex but not a day goes by and I don't think about you. Hell I still even have your wedding invitation but I couldn't bare myself of the through of you been with someone and that what I have wanted with you." she said looking down.

Santana snatched her hands from her and stared getting loud " stupid? Stupid? Miss I'm gonna pull out! Just go I'm happy with my new life and I don't need you or them!"She yells as she started pushing her out of her house.

After she slammed the door on Brittany she let out a loud scream. What kind of friend does that? Yeah Santana thought she had a good life with Brittany before she met Quinn, but Brittany just wanted to do what Brittany wants to do and that's care about herself and sex. She still couldn't believe that she wanted her to walk her down the aisle at her wedding.

Once she had let Santana slammed the door on her she slowly walked back to her car as her driver got out and opened the door for her. While in Europe Brittany became famous as she started modeling for a living and was really good at it. Going club hoping and meetings different chicks every night, but none of them never compares to Santana Lopez her true love.

Santana didn't know what to do with herself after she shut Brittany out. When she was 17 she thought Brittany was gonna be her life you know the whole cliche wife and kids while she takes over the family business hotels and resorts. She remembered when she told Brittany that she could possibly be pregnant and Brittany bolted. How could you say you would do anything to be with someone and then avoid them when that say I'm pregnant?

Santana doesn't know how long she was in memory lanes before Kitty came over. "Honey I'm home" she shouts as she made her way into Quinn and Santana bedroom after she didn't see her any where else. Santana was laying in the dark on Quinn's side of the bed while facing the window thinking about her wife "Santana are you okay?" She asks as she walks to the other side when she didn't get a response.

Santana looks over at her before sitting up against the headboard as Kitty sat down next to her as she laid her head down in Santana lap "my ex best friend or girlfriend came here today and she just bought up some old memory for me." She said as Kitty looked up at her with a confused look on her face "When I was 17 I had a pregnancy scary with her. She's intersex like Quinn and we were having sex before I wanted a real relationship with her. We had that whole friends to best friends to loves going on and she didn't know what she wanted till after graduation I told her I was moving to New York to start my career as a singer-songwriter while I was in school I thought we still could be together but when I met Quinn that night everything had changed. I mean I was stalking her a little at first but she's hot and I didn't want to make a complete fool of myself but I realize that I wasn't in love with her anymore but a part of me wanted her when she said she wanted a relationship but I was with Quinn already and after I told her that I met someone and she left and moved to Europe." Santana finally finished explaining to Kitty who was letting the information sink in while Santana started crying again.

Kitty had sat up and pulled Santana into her lap as her tears were falling. Kitty didn't know what to say to her as she never had been in love before but what Santana had told her had touch her a little. Before Santana lifts her head up and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Kitty asks as she didn't get why Santana is laughing till she saw her rubbing the right side of her boob.

"I don't know but my boobs are hurting a little." She said in between laughter as she was still rubbing her boobs.

Just as Kitty started laughing Santana phone when off with Travis Garland Pulling my hair as the ringtone to notify her that her wife is calling and she lit up like it was Christmas day.

After Santana talked to Quinn for a good 30 minutes before Quinn had to return to work she forgot about the Brittany issue. She wanted to tell her but Quinn sounded so happy about working with kids today on the photo shoot. She was thinking she can't wait to have kids with her.

"Hey Santana I was thinking." Kitty said walking back into the room where she was texting Mercedes.

"You thinking?" She says in a sarcastic tone and then start laughing.

"Ha ha you're very funny, but seriously how about we have a girls night out and go to the club or something?" She asks with a bright smile likes she's up to something.

"Sure I can ask the girls." She says and Kitty nods her head and walks out of the room and pulls her phone.

Kitty cat: It's a go

Unknown: Thanks I owe you one

Santana, Kitty, Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, and Kitty's friend Marley was all at the club and having a great time drinking and dancing till she saw Brittany out of the corner of her eyes grinding on some girl.

Just as Fergie L.A went off the girls sat down and start talking till Rachel asked Santana a question.

"So Santana what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow?"

"I don't know, I mean Quinn doesn't get back till Wednesday night, so I guess I'm gonna stay home and face time her." She said as the girls started aww.

"That's so romance and lame at the same time." Tina said giving her a huge hug while the girls were laughing.

Just as the D.J switched over on a new song the girls started hollering as Color me Badd started playing and the girls jumped up and started dancing.

Come inside take off your coat I'll make you feel at home

Now let's pour a glass of wine cause now we're all alone

I've been waiting for you girl just let me hold you close to me

Cause I've been dying for you girl to make love to me

As Santana was dancing with Mercedes and the girls she felt someone trying to touch her ass but she didn't really pay attention since she thought it was one of the girls playing around.

Girl you make me feel real good

We can do it til we both wake up

Girl you know I'm hooked on you

And this is what I'll do

I wanna sex you

All night

You make me feel good

I wanna rub you down

I wanna sex you up

As Santana were still dancing facing Rachel she felt someone else trying to grind their penis into her backside but back off when she turned around.

Let me take off all your clothes

Disconnect the phone so nobody knows

Let me light a candle

So we can make it better

Makin' love until we drown

Just as the person did it again Santana quickly turn around.

"Hey! I'm married you asshole." she yelled over the music but was shocked when she found out who was touching her ass.

Girl you know it feels real good

We can do it til we both wake up

Girl you know I'm hooked on you

And this is what I'll do

"Damn here I was thinking I had a shot," They said as they kept on dancing with her as they wrapped their arms around her body and pulling her closer "he must be really lucky to have you." They reply with a smirk.

I wanna sex you up

Makin' love until we drown

I wanna sex you up

"Yeah she is, you know you're crazy." Santana said smiling just before she burst out laughing and capture the person lips with hers and lets out a moan.

All I wanna do is

I wanna sex you up

All night

Girl you make me feel good

I wanna rub you down

I wanna sex you up

Throughout the rest of the song Santana was dancing while they grind their private part into her backside.

Make sweet lovin' all night long

I wanna sex you up

Feels so right it can't be wrong

Don't be shy girl rescue me

I wanna sex you up

Open up your heart and I'll set you free

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can without stop." Santana says into the person ear as she licked the shell.

As they started to laugh Kitty ran over to them.

"Oh my god! I'm so glad you've back!" She said jumping on to the person back.

"Wait you knew about this?" Santana said pulling her head back to look at Kitty.

"Of course and you're welcome. I know she didn't want to miss your birthday honey." She said with her signature smirk.

"Thank you," Santana said as she went to hug her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek "and you might want to stay somewhere else tonight."

After Santana thanked her friends for the night out her and Quinn exited the club and was waiting on valet parking since Santana was the d.d tonight. As Quinn was holding Santana by her waist as they were waiting on their car Brittany saw the whole thing inside the club. She felt a little jealous that that wasn't her.

"Hey baby, were you serious about me fucking you hard?" Quinn asked as the car pulled up to them and she opened the door for her wife before getting in herself on the driver side.

Before Quinn could put her seatbelt on Santana grabbed Quinn right hand with her left hand and with her right hand she moved her panties to the side so Quinn could feel how wet she is.

"Baby, does that feel like I'm kidding?"

"No ma'am." Quinn said leaning over and giving her wife a much needed kiss before pulling her hand back and licking the two fingers that were down there.

As they pulled up to their home Quinn hurry up and wasted no time getting into the house as she carried Santana on her back. Just as she opened the door she pulled down her zipper while unbuttoned her pants and gently pushed Santana against the door after she closed it. Before Santana could even say something Quinn crashed their lips together as she lifted her by her ass and wrapped her legs around her waist. If Santana through she was wet already she had another coming.

Quinn managed to slide Santana panties to the side and enter her roughly as she started thrusting into her. Santana couldn't believe how hard Quinn was fucking her and hitting the same spot over and over again making her moan.

Santana knew she wasn't gonna last any longer the way Quinn had her against the door as she feels herself getting closer "Oh, my god I'm about to cum." Santana said out through her moans while she was pulling on Quinn's hair as she started to pick up her pace.

Quinn doesn't know where all the strength was coming from as she held Santana body against the door and was maintaining to keep her pace going.

"Oh shit Quinn!" Santana screamed out as came and Quinn let loose her tight grip as she came undone as well while slowly helping Santana ride out her orgasm.

"Baby, are you okay?" Quinn said as she unwrapped Santana legs from around her waist.

Santana just nodded her head since she was still trying to catch her breath.

"I love you." Quinn said picking her up and carrying her to their bedroom as they did it once more.

Quinn was the first one to up and since it was Santana birthday she decided to make her wife breakfast in bed. As she renter the room Santana was laying on her front with the covers half way down her back as her face was faced down into the pillows. Quinn liked the pose especially since her butt crack was showing a she snaps few pictures from different angles she decided to wake up her wife.

"Good morning sweetie happy birthday." Quinn said as she places kisses on her back and making her way to the side of her jaw line to her cheeks to her lips.

"Morning," She said replying back to her as she lets out a moan and turning over to properly give her a kiss as she wrappers her arms around her neck " I can't believe that you're back."

"Of course I wouldn't miss your birthday." Quinn said smiling into the kiss.

They mostly send the day in bed together after Quinn surprised her with the breakfast in bed. Santana received texts messages from their friends and from her in laws who she loves saying happy birthday.

As they were cuddled up on the couch after Quinn fixed Santana her favorite dish for dinner Quinn decided it was time to give her her gift.

"Baby, are you awoke?"

"Yeah." Santana answers back as she snuggles back into Quinn's arms.

"I know you said you didn't want anything but I got you something." She said unwrapping her arms from around her wasit.

"Babe, I told yo..." she was cut off when Quinn pulled a long rectangle box from underneath the pillow that she was laying on and opened it for her.

It was a white diamonds 14k white gold 5 ct tennis bracelet.

"Kitty helped me pick it out. I know you think it was a lot of money, but you can't put a price on our love."

Santana was lost for words as she couldn't say anything but to crash her lips with Quinn's.

"It's beautiful, I love it and I love you." She said with tears in her eyes as Quinn held her in her arms.

Santana was thinking to herself that this was the best birthday ever. She couldn't have asked for a better wife.

As the weeks have passed and Quinn had graduated and were soon about to opening up her own studio just like she planned. Santana had decided to take up fashion designer while she was still working with Mercedes in the near by office as assistant.

"Well good morning Mrs. Fabray. Where's my muffin?" Mercedes asked as she walked into Santana office and sat down in front of her.

"I had three but I ate them all."

"Fatty," Mercedes joked with her as they both start laughing" so how's Quinn I haven't seen her lately."

"She's good just been busy trying to opening up the studio and stuff and trying to potty trained Alexis."

"Aww I still can't believe she brought you a puppy. It's like you have your own little family." Mercedes said with a smile on her face while Santana was blushing.

"Yeah I know and I even woke her up with a blo.." Santana couldn't finish as she rushed over to the bathroom and throw up.

After 10 minutes of finishing up and brushing her teeth she came back out of the bathroom.

"Girl are you okay? You're not pregnant are you?" Mercedes asked as she was worried about her best friend.

It didn't dawn on Santana till Mercedes asked was she pregnant. She can't remember when she had her last period and she been eating a lot more at breakfast and lunch and her breasts has grown up a size.

"Oh my god I'm pregnant!" She said excited and thinking that she was gonna be a mom less than nine months.

"Congratulations!" Mercedes said as she hugged her best friend.

"Oh my god! I can't believe. I can't wait to tell Quinn."

"I'm happy for the both of you. Both of you will make great parents." She says giving her one more hug.

As Santana made it home after she stop to the pharmacy to pick a couple of tests she made her way home.

Quinn, Sam, Mike, and Finn were in the living room playing the game when Santana came in. Santana had forgotten that Quinn said she was having the boys over for pizza and video games since they help her with the studio work.

"Hey boys," she said as she walked into the living room to give her wife a kiss" hey baby." She said smiling into the kiss as she sat down in her lap.

"Hey, what are you doing home so early?"

"No reason I thought I would come home to see my wife, but I guess she doesn't want me here." Santana said as she was about to get up but Quinn pulled her down to sat back into her lap.

"No, no baby, I'm not complaining especially since you woke me up good." Quinn said smirking as Sam looked over at them.

"Actually I have something to tell you if you can meet me in the bedroom in 10 minutes." She said getting up from Quinn's lap and grabbing her bag and walking to the bathroom that's in their bedroom.

"Okay guys, I love you and we should do this again soon, but out! I'm about to some." Quinn said cutting of the game and pushing her friends as quickly as possible.

After Santana took all three tests she set the timer on her phone and was waiting for the three minutes to be done. Just as the timer went off Quinn entered the room after she cleaned up the mess in the living room and took off her shirt which just left her in a white tank top and jeans.

"Hey baby, where are you?" Quinn asked out loud as she didn't see Santana in the room.

As Santana looked at all the testes and they all red the same thing pregnant. She couldn't believe that she was actually pregnant.

"Oh my god!" She started yelling over and over again till Quinn came rushing into the bathroom.

"Baby, are you okay?" She asked as she sees Santana with happy tears.

"Babe, I'm pregnant" she said smiling and the next thing she knew Quinn dropped to the floor.

"Quinn?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 23
(COMPLETED) Santana Lopez is now a senior at McKinley High and has her whole life ahead of her. While waiting for her friends Tina, Mercedes and Rach...
13.7K 469 14
SEQUEL TO MY EVERYTHING - if you haven't read My Everything then I suggest you read that before reading this. Ps. A ton of Brittana fluff. I DO NOT O...
45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
4.7K 133 18
Why can't Quinn and Santana get along? Will get they ever get along or will they just be friends? G!p Santana and Bree