Some Nights ||n.h

De Justeen_96

Sarah is at a party. Only because he best friend since forever Victoria Justice said that she just had to go... Mais

The Party
Waking Up
The House
Swiming
Popcorn and Pouting
Texts
Victoria Vs. My Mom
Mr. Collins
Adam and Anger
Test Drive
First
Picture This
Upside Down
Twist and Shout
@ mentions and Alison
Books
Simon Cowell
Niall and News
Guard Dog
Situations
Superhero
Sunrise
Shopping
Cure for Boredom
Bed and Breakfast
Up in the Trees
Jackson
One Way Ticket
Morning Light
Bubblegum Popping Paulina
Nighttime and Necklace
Chalk and Hearts
Awkward Talks and Pictures
We Need To Talk
Different City
Sleepover
Waffles
This Isn't Goodbye
Sequel Information!

Throwing Rocks

303 13 1
De Justeen_96

Sarah:

I didn't want the day to end. This week had gone from good, to bad, to better and i knew Niall was waiting to tell me he had to go back to England well Ireland. I know he doesn't think i'm stupid but he should really get it off his chest. I know he can't stay out here forever no matter how much i would like him too. He has to go back to Ireland and see his family. I would finish my senior year and maybe get to see him before he went back on tour to New Zealand and Australia. I would be 18 by then. He could fly me out to Ireland to meet his family. That is.. If he wanted to be with me still.

I know i'm not the prettiest girl out there. Niall could have anyone. At any moment he could decide i'm not good enough for him. i tried not to think about it. He was the only guy i've liked that ever really paid attention to me. Besides Harry, but he was nice to everyone. I sighed inwardly. We had changed out of our costumes. Niall told me to keep mine. Said i looked cute in it. I was messing with the fabric tiara unlacing the straps and then re-tying them. "Something wrong love?" He asked. I shook my head.

"It's nothing.. I just... Nothing." I said stuttering a little. Niall took one hand off the wheel and took mine in his. I looked up at him. We were at a stop light so he looked at me.

"Come on Sarah. Tell me." His blue eyes pierced through me. I shook my head and looked away.

"No it's dumb never mind." I said. He squeezed my hand. The light turned green and he pressed on the gas. It was quiet. I broke. "You're leaving soon." I blurted out. I bit my lip waiting for his response. He sighed.

"Yeah I am." He said slowly.

"And I'll be here." I said quietly. Silence. "Are you going to break up with me." Niall slammed on the brakes.

"What?" he asked slightly confused.

"Umm there are cars behind us." i said looking back at a really pissed off woman honking her horn. He slowly pressed on the gas and looked ahead. He had let go of my hand. He was now tightening his grip on the wheel.

"What makes you say that?" he asked after a little while. I glanced at him. His expression had hardened.

"I just.. I don't know... The time difference. You're going to be so far away and..." i stopped. He didn't look at me. "Just never mind." i said quietly. There was a long uncomfortable silence.

"I'm not going to break up with you." he said. I looked at him. "Are you going to break up with me?" he asked. He sounded scared. I wanted to laugh but this was not the right time.

"No. Of course not." i answered immediately.

"Then there we go." he said as he pulled up into my driveway. He killed the engine, but neither of us moved. It was just a little after 5:30. My backpack with my homework, that i probably woldn't do, was in the back seat. It was darker than it should have been for this time of day. The sun had almost set and was splashing red, and gold across the sky. Niall turned to look at me but i ddin't catch is eye. "Sarah." he said. He took my hand and started to trace the lines of my palm. I looked at him then. "I leave next week." he said so quietly i almost didn't hear him.

"Ok." i breathed out. He shook his head.

"It's not ok. I wish you could come with me." he lightly squeezed my hand and i looked at him.

"Really?" i asked. He smiled slowly.

"Of course." i smiled back. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a while." i blushed.

"Well i turn 18 over the summer. I could fly out to see you before you go on tour. If we're still together that is." i replied stumbling to find the right words.

"We will be. That much i can promise you. I would like that. We could bring your whole family out." Niall said sounding ecstatic.

"You are not spending money on me or my family." i said swiftly.

"Babe i have money to burn." i laughed and let go of his hand so i could punch him. "Ow!" he cried out indignantly.

"I will not be known as a gold digger!" i said still laughing.

"You're definitely not a gold digger. Besides i want to spoil you." he said a giant smile on his face.

"Doesn't mean i'm going to let you." i countered. He rolled his eyes. We were quiet. He was staring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and i just.. I leaned over and kissed him. One hand on his neck so i could bring him closer to me. It was hard kissing him like this since we were both still buckled in. I broke off. Niall had a stupid grin on his face. "Come on." i said taking off my seat belt and getting out of the car. He quickly unfastened his as i opened the side door and grabbed my backpack.

"Let me take that." he said as i started to sling it over my shoulder. I handed it to him. "What's in here?" he asked putting it over his shoulder.

"It's called homework." i said with laugh.

"Oh yeah." he said.

"Yeah." i replied laughing again. Just as i was about to put the key in the lock the door opened and my dad was there.

"Hi daddy." i said brightly trying not to sound suspicious even though i had done nothing wrong.

"Mr. Collins." Niall said slowly.

"Hey kids." my dad said ushering us in. "What's that?" my dad asked gesturing toward the costume in my hands.

"Wonder Woman costume." i replied setting it on the living room sofa.

"You know Halloween is in October right?" i laughed.

"Yeah dad. I know." i turned toward Niall who still had my backpack. "We can take that upstairs." i said taking the costume back up and going up the stairs.

"Keep the door open!" my dad called as he walked into the kitchen. I made a face at him but he didn't see. Niall chuckled.

"Shut up." i said. He stopped but was still smiling. I put my costume away in the closet and then grabbed my backpack from Niall and dropped it unceremoniously on the floor.

"It's going to stay there til Sunday night won't it?" he said.

"Yup." i said with a smile. He laughed and sat down on my bed. I came and sat next to him.

"So i believe we were right here." he said kissing me. I pulled away.

"The door is open Niall." i whisper shouted at him.

"Let 'em look." he said trying to sound badass. I ended up laughing and he kissed me again.

"Niall i'm serious" I said sternly. he sighed and flopped down on my bed. I turned to look at him and laughed. He sat back up an wrapped one arm around me.

"I should get going anyways." he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok." i replied. He kissed my forehead again and we got up and walked back downstairs. I could hear my dad cooking dinner in the kitchen. my mom would be home in like an hour or so. I opened the front door and followed him out.

"I'll see you soon." he said turning around and looking at me.

"Ok." i replied with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled on my waist.

"I don't want to leave." he murmured when we broke away.

"the boys will be waiting." i said. He shook his head.

"No i don't want to leave you in L.A." I pulled him closer in a hug.

"I don't want you to go either." i said quietly.

"I wish i could just pack you up and take you with me." i laughed as he kissed my cheek.

"But you can't." i said letting go of him. "Because that would be kidnapping." i poked him in the chest.

"You wouldn't mind though." i countered.

"But you could still go to jail!" i replied pushing his a little. He wrapped me up in a hug again.

"Whatever." he replied.

"Just go back to your fancy house. I"ll see you later." i said letting him go and pushing him toward his car.

"Bye." he said quickly kissing me.

"Bye." i called back a bit breathless. He got in his car and started the engine. He backed out and waved goodbye. I waved back and he took of down the street. I walked back inside and closed the front door leaning against it. I must have had a stupid grin on my face because my dad belted out in the girliest voice he could muster

"SARAH'S GOT A BOYFRIEND! SARAH'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!" he chanted.

"Shut up!" i shouted back laughing.

It was late. Really late. Why was i awake. Maybe because there was a constant tapping at my window. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and turned to look at my clock. It was 5:00 in the morning. I groaned and rolled back over but there it was again. the tapping noise. maybe a branch was hitting the window i thought lazily. But wait. There's no tree outside my window. I pushed myself out of bed and walked slowly toward the window. There was a figure out on the lawn. At first i was scared but then i caught a glimpse of beach blonde hair. I threw open my window.

"What the hell are you doing Niall." i whispered yelled. He motioned for me to come down to the door. I groaned and closed my window. I threw on some shoes and an over sized jacket. I caught a draft of cold air when i opened my window. I slowly made my way downstairs. I put on the porch light and opened the door. Niall was standing there his nose red from the cold. "What the hell." i asked again.

"You look cute." he said glancing at my gray sweatpants and giant jacket.

"Shut up." i said pushing him.

"Come on let's go." Niall said sounding a bit too enthusiastic for how early it was.

"What?" i asked confused.

"Let's go to the beach. It's like an hour from here 30 minutes if i speed." he said rubbing his hands together against the cold.

"What? No!" i replied trying not to yell. he pouted.

"Please? I can have you back before your parents notice." i shook my head. he started to give me the puppy dog eyes.i groaned. He looked insanely cute, but if I was gone when my parents woke up in the morning I would be grounded like no other.

"They're going to be so pissed." I said wrapping my arms around myself.

"Come on! Yolo!" I smacked him.

"Say that again and I'll break up with you." He burst out laughing.

"Ok, ok just come on! It'll be fine." He reassured me. He held out his hand. I sighed and took his hand.

-x-
it's been a while sorry i've been so slow. i have school and i get lazy. so sorry :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

173K 2.9K 33
"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us where we want to be." ~Anonymus Lore was...
46.1K 951 38
Emma and Kiki are from South Florida and both get scholarships to a college in Mullingar, Ireland. One day she meets Niall Horan from One Direction a...
42.9K 1.2K 25
Harry Styles led a perfectly normal life until one day he was forced to live a new one. After being taken away from his previous life, he not only de...
2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...