PHAN ONE SHOTS :)

By phanatic_bandgirl

Oneshots to help PHIL your thirst for phan. Are you looking for a good time? Click now to meet Ironic meme l... More

The Only Exception
BABY ELEPHANTS!
Danosaurs and Charm Bracelets.
Sometimes, I Like Getting Tickled.
"Wake Me Up More Often."
You Are My World.
You Took My Breath Away.
Sleepy Phil.
Blank Space
"I Still Love You."
Prince Charming.
He Was Saving Me.
Dan Learns to Drive.
Love and Cuddles
Man Period, and Phanfiction.
Sandra Sucks.
Two Years Ago.
A "WILD" Time ;)
PHAN POEM. fight me
Consider it Canon.
Much Neko and Werewolf
D.O.L.L.H.O.U.S.E.
Revenge
Colorful
I Litrally Can't.
Of Proposals and Vandalism.
ANOTHER PHAN POEM.
ITS A FUNNY STORY.
DIVORCE.
PHILS SHOES R HOT OK.
Insomniac Wishes.
No Homo
Wrecked
Bamf Messaging
You're an Idiot.
A Word From Me
Latte Love.
"I'm Here."
Phan Poem #3
Soul Mate AU
Undercover Lover.
waking Up In Vegas.
Waking Up In Vegas 2
THIS IS V SHORT OMG
Pink Dye
Not The Truth.
The Truth. Part 2
Not alone.
Positively Brilliant
Lullabye
PLZ HELP ME
Merry Christmas to Me
MIGRAINE! MY BUTT!
Wet Pants and Ice Cream
Roadside Rescue
Roadside Rescue II
Phan Poem #4??5??
You Belong With Me.
Unappreciated
Gone
Sometimes
Always
Cuddling on Lazy Afternoons
Kally
I have a problem
Then What Meets the Eye
I'm leaving the Phandom
Alone
Alone Part 2
nice
Lost Boy.
Love Story
OMGGG
Doughmeo and Phillyett
I LOVE YOU SKUNK NUGGETS
Still Into You
Flowers
:)
Thanks to Potions Class
Don't Come Home
The Frog Prince
IM ANGRY.
Soooo
Never Knew I Needed
Omg
Never Knew I Needed Pt. 3
You and Me
idk wtf this is
The Run and Go
Terrible Things.
Hey Guys :)
Just the Way You Are
Stay the Night
Reasons why DANS NOT A FAIL.
Little White Lie
Lights Out, Danny Boy.
Met You Yet
Death of A Bachelor
Spicy ;)
Steal My Boy
help me plz :/
Jealous
Leading Up to This
The Bird Incident
Dedicated to You
Denying Head Over Heels
He's Got Something Special
The Universe is Good
Remember That Time?
Lost, But Now I'm Found
A Pirates Life for Me
THE END

Never Knew I Needed PT. 2

5K 241 764
By phanatic_bandgirl

Warnings: Cussing

WC: 1506

Dan took a deep breath, studying his newly polished shoes. He had on the right clothes, he was sure of that. He was wearing the suit he wore to host The Brits. That didn't stop the turning in his tummy though.

He tapped a beat on his pant leg. He was sitting in a small room with red embroidered curtains. The chair was uncomfortable but his nerves stopped him from noticing.

In the car, the driver had been quiet, however a small smile played on his lips. Dan had asked if the driver knew Prince Philip, the driver smirked and nodded, but that had been the end of their conversation.

Dan was steadily freaking out in his chair, his breathing sounding incredibly loud. There was a light knock on the door before it opened. A woman entered. She had her gray hair in a tight bun, and she wore a maids outfit.

She smiled at Dan, "I'm Lucinda, The queens chamber maid, please follow me, Mr. Howell." She reminded Dan of his grandma.

Dan smiled and stood up on shaky legs. He followed her out of the room into a large hallway. He had never been in a place this nice.

"Are you nervous, Dear?" Lucinda asked, noticing Dans shaking hands.

Dan smiled sheepishly. "Is it that noticible?"

Lucinda smiled warmly at him. "I wouldn't worry too much, Deary. I've heard Philip is quite taken with you."

They neared the end of the hall when Dan choked on air. "WHAT?"

Lucinda smiled again, touching Dans arm reassuringly, "All I'm saying is, Philip is like anyone else. Don't be too scared." Lucinda opened the door they stood in front of. "Good luck."

Dan was ushered in the room, tripping over his feet. When he regained his balance he looked up. He was in a giant room, the walls were a brilliant royal purple, golden curtains flowed from the celieing. Dan looked around in wonderment. In the center of the room there was a table, long enough to sit at least twenty people.

Dan who was alone in the room. was unsure of what to do.

That's when a door, that Dan hadnt noticed, on the other side of the room opened, Dan froze, scared out of his wits.

"- Just try not to embarass me."

Dan recognized that voice, that's when he noticed who the people were.

Philip was leading the group, back turned to Dan.

"We won't stop worrying."

That was the queen.

"He's just so cute and sweet and I really don't wanna freak him out." Phil said again.

Dan was unsure of how no one had noticed his presence yet.

"I think you already did, bro." Martin, Phil's older brother, said motioning to Dan.

Phil froze and slowly turned.

Dan blushed furiously, "Umm...hi."

Dan fought the urge to face palm. He just embarrassed the ever loving shit out of himself. He never was one for good first impressions.

The queen rushed to the front of the group. "Daniel!" She yelled, rushing foreword and throwing her arms around Dan.

Dan froze once again, before lighly wrapping his arms around the women.

"Mum, stop it!" Phil whined quietly.

"Sorry," The queen said, unwrapping herself from Dan, "I'm a hugger."

Dan smiled weakly. This was not what he was expecting. He was so out of his element. He was a full time internet homo, he wasn't meant to meet royalty.

Dan realized the whole family was staring at him waiting for a response.

"Oh, in, it's fine, your highness, umm, your majesty?" Dan was struggling, he could feel the sweat start to form on his forehead. He just wanted to go home.

"Oh, sweety, you're our guest, please drop the formalities." The queen said, smiling. "I'm Mrs. lester. That's Phil," she motioned toward the black haired boy, like Dan didn't already know who he was. "And thats Martin." She said pointing to the ginger haired male, who was slightly shorter that Phil.

Dan smiled. "I'm, well, my name is Dan...uh, I guess you already knew that..." Dan faked a laugh. He realllllyyyyy wanted to go home.

"Please, there's no need to be nervous. Just pretend, this is a regular house with a regular family." The queen said.

Martin snorted from across the table. "Like we could ever be normal."

Phil looked like he was about to interject, but Martin cut him off. "I mean have you seen the size of Dads nostrils?"

Mrs. Lester let out a pfffttttttt sound and laughed loudly. Phil looked slightly mortified and Dan was still contemplating faking a stroke.

After Mrs. Lester, slightly scolded Martin she looked back to Dan. "I'm sorry my husband couldn't join us, but he has kingly duties that require much kingly action and he's the only one qualified to be that kingly."

Dan smiled and was about to tell her that there was no reason to apologize, when Phil gave his mother a withering look. "I'm doomed." He muttered under his breath. "Just one normal Day, that's all I wanted." Phil continued to mutter.

Martin was laughing his ass off and Phils mother was failing to stiffle the giggles leaking from her mouth.

Dan took pitty on the Prince, "if it makes you feel any better, one time I brought my friend Peej to a Christmas dinner at my family's house, and my grandma shoved a melon down her pants and continued to eat dinner like that."

Dan left out the part about her drinking a bottle of tequila and saying she had bigger balls than Dans dad. He figured that part was better left repressed.

Phil's head shot up and he was smiling that beautiful smile again. "Really?" Phil asked.

"I wish I was joking. I couldn't look Peej in the eye for weeks."

Phil's family cracked up again and Dan thought, maybe, this wasn't so bad.

Martin cleared his throat and smiled at Phil, Phil looked thoroughly mortified. "Do you know Phil's subscribed to your in YouTube?"

He took his previous thought back, he wants to go home again.

It was Dans turn to look mortified. "Umm, are you now?" Dan asked, fake enthusiasm tainting his voice.

Martin answered for him. "He sure is. He's watched all of your videos, like 12 times."

Phil shrank in his seat and Dan gulped.

He had a video where he pretty much fangirled about Phil and how hot and sweet his was.  When he said he wasn't discreet he wasn't kidding.

"Oh. Hahaha." Dans laugh was so fake, it made Barbie look real. "I'm glad to hear that."

Martin smirked one more time, "You know what his favorite video is?"

Phil looked absolutely sick.

Dan wanted the earth to swallow him.

Martin leaned back in his chair. "The Prince is hot."

Dan slammed his forehead down on the table, a loud thud echoing through the room. Maybe of he slammed it hard enough it would kill him.

The room went silent.

Phil slowly slid out of his seat, his knees hitting the floor. He barried his head into the floor in shame.

Martin and Mrs. Lester started  losing it. Laughs replaced the silence that had previously set in.

Dans face was red, Phil looked like a tomato. They both felt fucked, and not in a good way.

And they both already had something in common. They hated Martin Lester at that moment.

-----

After the dining room incident Mrs. Lester ushered Martin and herself out of the room, she bid Dan a good day and was gone.

Phil was on the floor still, so taking matters into his own hands, Dan slid to the floor too.

"Well that was embarrasing." Dan stated once he reached his destination, resting next to Phil.

Phil nodded in agreement, head still barried in the carpet.

"So...was there a reason you asked me to come here, you know, other than to make me die from embarrassment?" Dan said, but his tone was light hearted.

Phil sighed into the carpet, "The original plan was to make you swoon, then ask you on a date," he sighed again, "but thanks to Martin," Phil said his voice with an extreme level of distaste, "I think that plan has been ruined."

Dans eyes were wide. Phil, the Prince, the eternal Lord of hotness wanted to take Dan, a socially inept YouTuber on a date????

Dan swallowed thickly, "I don't think it's been ruined."

Phil's head shot up. "What?"

"I mean, of you still wanted too. I mean, I would still...go out with you..." Dan cringed, he has an extensive vocabulary and that's all his mind could conjure up.

Phil smiled brighly, making Dan melt like a popsickle on a summers day. "I would like that."

Dan smiled too, his cheeks going red for the one millionth time that day. "Me too."

Swiggity swil Dan needs to marry Phil.

Heyo skunk nuggets. Another installment of NEVER KNEW I MOTHER FUCKING NEEDED.

YOU WANT MORE???? Comment let me know.

Okaiiiiiiii

Bye skunk nuggets :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.8K 21
Just some cute Phan oneshots! Please like & comment if you enjoy them Request some Phan oneshots & I'll write them for you! Thank you for reading, I...
10.1K 137 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...
16.1K 393 51
"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like them!
phan By 🐻

Fanfiction

147K 5.5K 152
Much Phan, Very Fluff. Welcome to a book of Phan fluff oneshots! If you don't ship phan kindly leave by clicking that arrow to take you away from thi...