All is Fair in Love and John...

By johnlocker02

Mostly fluff, a cute fanfiction for my favourite ship. I hope you have a nice day and you look lovely. Loki l... More

All is Fair in Love and John <3 (A Johnlock love story)
Chapter 1: An Empty Grave
Chapter 2: 221 Sherlock Baker St
Chapter 3: A time well spent
Chapter 4:The sobs that reach us all
Chapter 5: I can't love you...
Chapter 6: John's Secret
Chapter 7 (I think) :A Week to Date
Chapter 8: A Happy Reunion
chapter 9: six years later
Chapter 10: An over planned dinner
Chapter 11: A new spin on life
Chapter 12: Breakfast
Chapter 13: Saint Mary's
Chapter 14: A nightmare returns.
Chapter 15: My secret love song
Chapter 16:a discovery
Chapter 17: The Game Is ON!
AUTHOURS NOTE
Chapter 18: To Sherlock's suprise.
Chapter 19: The games are on.
Chapter 21: The Stag Party.
Chapter 22: The Wedding morning
Chapter 23: The wedding pt duce
Chapter 24: The flight To A New World.
Chapter 25: Alex can't name chapters so yeah....
Chapter 26: Uh they're going to Disney.... Is that a chapter name?
Chapter 27: I'm Still Waiting To Heal You.
Chapter 28: A very Good Morning.
Chapter 29? OOPS!
Chapter 30. Oh MEH GAWD!
Chapter 31: do I even name these anymore?!
Chapter 32: I constantly thank God for Esteban.
Chapter 33: seriously though... No one noticed I numbered these wrong?
Chapter 34 or 35.... Idek anymore.
Chapter 35.... Ech I dont know wat to put.
Chapter 36: last one you guys <3
Really long A/N plz read

Chapter 20: John has gone insane

1.4K 39 7
By johnlocker02

A/N: okay... Yes, it was a very long time for that last update... I'M SORRRRYYYY!!!! I love you all very much I just forgot about it and then there is that awful thing called *shudder* SCHOOL!!!!! So I got about zero things done... Including school.... because I ended up finishing TFIOS and cried for the last week and then was on Tumblr for like ever.... Sorry.... Well this might be short chapter but it has to do with a photo set I saw on Tumblr (creds to the creator!)  which I hope I can find to link over There ---------------------------------------------------------------->

   John a woke for the third time that night to tend to Hamish's problems, although exauhtion overwhelmed him the want for the child to be happy was stronger. Sherlock moaned at the sound, he himself hadn't gotten up once but John made an effort not to complain. John was doing everything in his power ti be happy, and stop cutting so that Hamish would live a happy life. John walked into the kitchen and started a cup of tea and made some milk for his son before retrieving Hamish. 

     John picked the child up with care and walked down the steps and into the kitchen where the milk sat cooling. He picked it up and gave it to the child, it's crying ceased and soon it drifted back to sleep. John looked at the room which seemed light years away and decided to settle in on the couch with Hamish and maybe watch some crap soaps. He turned the Telly on and turned the volume down to just over a whisper as he covered himself with a duvet that Sherlock had worn instead of clothes the day before. He hummed a tune to him and soon drifted asleep to the child's steady breathing.

    *********NEXT MORN!*************

    When Sherlock awoke he was suprised to see that John wasn't at his side, it slightly worried him thinking of the events of last week, but this was two days  before their wedding John wouldn't do that. Sherlock stripped the sheets from his body and looked around, he didn't feel like wearing clothes so instead he wrapped himself in a sheet and trotted out to see his sleeping angels, John and Hamish. His heart melted, although he didn't understand how to care for the child, nor did he really have a liking for it something about its subtle sleeping form made his heart turn to mush. Sherlock stood for a couple more minutes like this taking in the view of his soon to be husband and son Hamish. His son it shocked him to think he'd ever say those words, children scared him and the thought of having one was out of the question, but now that he had Hamish it was like a new light had spread on the situation and he could see growing old and watching this, child... This thing that he had made grow into something beautiful along side with John Watson, the only person, male or female he had ever loved. 

      John's eyes fluttered open to meet the sight of Sherlock standing over him with a slight smile, "Hello beautiful!" Sherlock said leaning down for a kiss which John graciously accepted. "Hey! you're in a good mood huh?" John said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, "I am now." Sherlock stated moving from the back of the couch to the side where he knelt to talk to John without waking up Hamish. "And how did that change?" John asked slightly sleepily, Sherlock smiled at this thinking of the thought he just shared with himself. "I never thought of getting children, or getting married but look at us now John. I have a beautiful husband-to-be, and a son and I couldn't be happier. I just can't explain how much I love you." Sherlock said happily. John gushed and chewed his upper lip, "Also when you do that it makes me go crazy." Sherlock said leaning in for another kiss, John smiled into the kiss and when they broke he asked, "What do I do that drives you mad?". Sherlock blushed slightly and hummed for a second, "you do this thing when I compliment you where you bite your lip and blush and it's so cute." he answered pushing the fringe from John's face. John tried not to repeat the process of blushing and lip biting but he couldn't help it which only made Sherlock smile even bigger. "Well you do this thing where you try to hide your smile and then you wear that purple shirt of yours." John sighed slightly in thought of Sherlock's  purple shirt. "What purple shirt?" Sherlock asked trying not think of something he wore in such an obnoxious color. "That plum one, most people call it the-." he stopped for a moment and blushed. "the purple shirt of sex..." John's face was flaming red and so was Sherlock's but only slightly, Sherlock gave a devious smile and then trotted to his bedroom.

     When Sherlock returned he was wearing the shirt that was even tighter now that John had ordered him to gain weight. The shirts buttons were tearing at the seems and spots of his chest showed through the holes where the buttons conjoined. John smiled and stood with the child in his hands bouncing it up and down. "I think you should put the baby down." Sherlock said motioning to the steps that led to Hamish's room. John nodded and winked before trailing into the bedroom. When he returned Sherlock smiled and trotted to him where he placed his arms around John's waist, John did what he usually did and placed his arms around Sherlock's neck and stood on his toes to place a kiss on his lips. "you know all this no-sleep thing is driving me insane." John whispered, Sherlock frowned at this knowing it was his fault John got up during the night. "I can take care of the baby sometimes John." Sherlock said as they moved slowly around the living room as if they were dancing although no music played. John laid his head on Sherlock's shoulder, "you know for our 'first dance' thing I was really scared that I'd be a bad dancer." John murmured into Sherlock's shoulder. "I don't think it's you who has to worry." Sherlock replied avoiding John's small feet, his long limbering legs fumbling ungracefully beneath him. "I know, I guess I'm not the bad dancer of us two." John joked, Sherlock smiled at this. "yeah your right, but unfortunately I think you need rest." Sherlock said stopping his feet and kissing  the top of John's sandy hair. John tried to hide a yawn, "No I'm fine." He replied sounding sleepy. Sherlock laughed slightly and picked John up bridal style and walked him to the kitchen table and placed him in the chair.

     John laughed and resisted slightly, "stay here I'm gonna get you a cuppa." Sherlock said walking into the kitchen to retrieve a mug and a PG Tips tea bag. When he started the water he went back into the living room to find a sleeping John, his head on his fists and snoring just slightly. Sherlock smiled again and went upstairs to get Hamish to put in his play pen. He walked down the steps carefully, his whole body rigid with the fear of dropping the precious child. Although Hamish could walk (quite well two) Sherlock preferred the comfort of holding the child in his arms. 

    Sherlock placed Hamish in the pen and watched him bounce around on his chubby little legs. Sherlock felt his heart beat slow and everything stopped for a moment in the silence of the child and the happiness that overwhelmed him. Sherlock stopped for a moment then came back to his senses and took the time to speak to Hamish. Although the child was young he already showed signs of being a sociopath so it was obvious that he would be smart enough to understand what Sherlock said, "See that man over there, Hamish?" Sherlock started looking over to the sleeping John, the baby didn't respond, which was typical for Hamish."That's your dad, did you know he's superman?" He said continuing, and saying what came to mind. "That man gets up every time you start crying no matter how tierd he is or what has happened that day." Sherlock felt his eyes get hot but he fought off the tears that threatened to spill over, "It's a good thing you have him because I'm really useless." Sherlock's voice started to crack as he turned his gaze back to the child who seemed to be listening by the way his head turned from John to Sherlock. "I can only hope you turn out more like him then me." Sherlock finished. The baby gave a small giggle which made the tears start to fall from his eyes and fall onto Hamish's small head. The baby continued to giggle and soon Sherlock did too, he laughed at nothing at all until John started to wake up and groaned slightly. 

          Sherlock stopped laughing and looked at John, his eyes were opening, he didn't mean to wake his hedgehog (which was the new name he started to call him) but he accidentally did due to his laughing. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Sherlock said striding over to him, John shrugged, "Doesn't matter." He replied leaning his already sitting body against Sherlock's still standing one. He closed his eyes for a moment, the fatigue obvious in his body movements. Sherlock draped an arm around John and pulled him in close to his hip and mumbled something that John could barely hear, "I am in love with you John." the words rang in John's ears, they were short and soft but they seemed like an explosion. Sherlock had said 'I love you.' before but this time it felt different. Possibly because soon they were starting their new life together, or maybe it was Hamish, or just that he had seemed to really mean it with more force this time. John thought of his words for a few seconds longer, allowing them to rush over him with force before he replied, "I am in love with Sherlock." The words sounded better when they came out, as if a weight on his chest that he hadn't even known was there. 

**** LATER THAT NIGHT****

         John rolled over and put an arm around Sherlock's chest and shifted his head to fit in the crook of his neck. Sherlock smiled in his sleep and shifted to get closer to John. John took in a long breath, breathing in Sherlock's smell of tea and slightly like baby food. John smiled, Sherlock had gotten up for the baby last night instead of making John. John kissed the back of his ear and murmured a sleepy 'I love you.' Sherlock smiled again but this time it didn't fade he just fell asleep with a grin. 

*****NEXT MORNING!***

   Sherlock wiped the sleep from his eyes, tonight was the night of their 'surprise' Bachelor party. He had found out about it very easily when he saw decorations Lestrade had thought he hid. Sherlock didn't tell John though, he figured it best to leave it like that so at least John was pleasantly surprised. Sherlock turned over and faced John who was just now waking up, he smiled and let out a yawn stretching his arms high above his body before letting them flop down next to him. "Morning love." John said after his yawn, Sherlock smiled at him, "Good Morning John." he replied placing a kiss on his forehead. John smiled and sat up on his knees, a long shirt (which just so happened to be Sherlock's) reaching to his lower thigh (the part above your knee.. yeah.. that part...). Sherlock sat up too, both didn't move for a second just enjoying each others company. John leaned in and put his hands around Sherlock's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was nice and quick, John was the first to pull away but only for a quick moment, "I am in love with you." he whispered. Sherlock returned what he said and put his arms arond John, collapsing on top of him and pushing him so his head was off of the bed laying horizontal to the way they should be. Sherlock pressed his lips to John's opening and closing them with the beat of John's. Sherlock licked John's bottom lip asking for entrance into his mouth, something he never asked for in a kiss, John allowed him and Sherlock quickly explored every part. Their tongues fought for dominance of which Sherlock won and after a minute or two their hearts started to race as their lungs grew thirsty for the air that had left them. Sherlock didn't want to let go though but if he didn't he would soon pass out in the middle of their kiss so he broke it off and began gasping for air. John's body was now half off of the bed his head hanging upside down. Sherlock laughed slightly at this and as soon as he caught his breath he kissed him again. John knew why, he knew what Sherlock really wanted but Sherlock would still have to wait, it was funny to see the look on his face. Never the less John kissed on this time winning the fight for dominance. He gripped Sherlock's back, feeling himself slowly falling off of the bed. Within a matter of seconds John was on the floor screaming curses for hitting his head so hard on the ground. Sherlock laughed until he clutched his side. "I'm done snogging for now." John hissed in a joking way. Sherlock laughed again but took the request as the walked into their kitchen to start off the day.

A/N: Sorry, this is short for me I know.... Also sorry for the long wait for such a shitty thang but uhm... I LOVE YOU!!! Sorry again.. New chapters later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 65
[Discontinued] These are oneshotes I used to write years ago, but haven't in a while as my life has moved on. It is unlikely I will ever post more of...
37.9K 1.4K 24
A mediocre JohnLock fanfic full of mixed feelings.
8.6K 254 24
"𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
43.2K 2K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...