Jemi lives on...

Par KamiLiz

Jemi has been happening behind all of your backs, that's right a relationship that the media hasn't even figu... Plus

Jemi lives on...
Nick's affection
Let you Go
I think about you ❤
Honey❤, you're my golden star! ☆
☀ Bring me the Night☽
And that's why I smile :)
Worth it
Thanksgiving ◊
Mission - Get Nick a gf.
Update

♥ Heart by Heart ♬

525 13 2
Par KamiLiz

Yeah, I got bored, so here I am updating.

The name of this chapter refers to Demi's song 'Heart by Heart' which she wrote a while ago for 'Mortal Instruments: City of bones' film, it's an amazing song, so if you haven't already, what are you waiting for? Go listen to it!

(Demi's POV)

Ok, I'm safe, in my soon-to-be-husband's dressing room...HA! not really, I hope so, but idek.

All I could hear were girls screaming, surely the walls are supposed to be thicker than this?

Suddenly, the door opens and scares me, luckily it was just Nick, phew.

Nick: "Hiding from the screaming girls?"

Me: "Yeah, and I don't really want to be recognised."

Nick: "You could just wear some sunglasses, a hat, you know, the stuff you wear to hang out with Joe-"

Nick realised he went a bit too far, and covered his mouth with his hand.

Me: "Nick, it's fine, really, I'm used to it, I have to wear disguises almost everywhere I go with Joe."

Nick: "Doesn't it get tiring?"

Me: "Sure, but something's are worth the struggles, and it's like I'm a different person, it's strange."

Nick: "Definitely sounds it, Joe told me you left Wilmer crying..."

I laugh and say "No, he's kidding around, I let him down gently, honest!"

Nick starts tickling me. "Really, and what do you class as gently?"

"Hahahahahaha! Just take my phone and look at the text for yourself."

I hand him my phone, and he looks at the texts.

Nick: "Ok, you're free, this guy does sound a little let down though who wouldn't hate being dumped by you?"

Me: "Aw, aren't you supposed to be performing?"

Nick: "We're on a break."

Me: "Then why'd you come to Joe's dressing room?"

Nick: "Joe told me to go here and scare u."

Me: "Well tell him he exceeded and you should get going back to performing, those girls are going crazy."

Nick: "Why am I everybody's messanger tonight?"

Me: "You're our cute little messanger boy" I tease.

Nick: "What if I don't want to be?"

Me: "Dude, quit your moaping and get to your job, this is your last task for the night"

Nick acted offended and went to find Joe.

I followed Nick to help him find Joe, I'm betting he was just hiding to spook us.

I looked in Nick's dressing room, it was always so tidy, and Joe was nowhere to be seen.

Nick: "Hey, no girls allowed in my room!"

I laugh and quickly close the door.

Me: "How about Kevin's room?"

I hear Kevin playing guitar, and singing a little, his voice was so masculine.

I guess Joe's not in there, where is he?

All of a sudden, a hand touches my shoulder, scaring me a little.

It was Joe, of course, I knew he was planning this.

Me: "Haha, very funny, Nick already played that trick on me, good try though."

Joe: "Oh damn, Nick, when's my turn?"

Me: "Hey, I don't like being scared, and you two know that."

Nick: "But your responses are always so funny"

Kevin comes out of his room, and starts panicking, pointing at his watch.

Kevin: "We're late! We need to get back out there now!"

Joe: "Kev, chill! surely we're not that late, right?

Nick looks at his watch.

Nick: "We're just 5 minutes late, we can still make it."

Joe and Kevin run up on stage, Nick waves at me, I wave back then runs on stage.

He's so cute when he stops just to wave me goodbye.

I went to try and find some disguises, I wanted to watch my boys on stage.

I find a hat, sunglasses and Joe's mustashe, but I can't wear one of those, it always felt weird just kissing Joe when he has upper lip hair, so just imagine how irritating it is wearing a fake one.

I put on my hat and sunglasses, this should do, I doubt there's going to be any lovatics there, unless they love the both of us, they won't recognise me, fingers crossed.

Wish me luck, here I go.

The stadium's packed, I could barely find any free seat, or see anything in these sunglasses.

I finally find a free seat, not too close and not too far from the stage.

They were singing 'Pom Poms', and it's always so funny when they sing that.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Joe, hopefully he didn't recognise me.

Ohno, did Joe just wink at me? HE RECOGNISED ME! PLAN FAILED!

Oh wait, he may of just winked at a fan sitting next to me, she just started fangirling, so don't panic.

I still stare deeply into Joe's eyes, my life changed so much when I met him, when I wrote 'Heart by Heart' I couldn't stop thinking about him, I basically wrote the song about him.

I can't believe how awesome it turned out to be though, even the director was surprised at my work.

Suddenly, I can just tell that Nick has spotted me, he tried to wave, but saw my disguise and thought it was wise not to, although he did wink at me, to let me know, I'm not invisible.

He's always so sweet, I wonder if Joe & Kevin have seen through this disguise yet. 

The concert's almost finished, and I felt like going back to Joe's dressing-room, I'm just lucky there isn't any lovatics in this crowd, can I take this disguise off now? Can't be too careful.

Another break in the concert, geez how many outfits do my boys need to change into?

I felt a hand grab mine, I looked up, and it was some nerd, then I look at his face deeper and realise it's Joe, hahahaha! His disguise made him look nerdy!

Glasses and make-up spots, I had to keep my laughter in, most people know the way I laugh and may recoginse me from it, I really don't want that.

I follow Joe backstage whilst he loses his disguise.

"Hey, you looked cute as a nerd!" I tease.

Joe laughed and replied "Thanks, but I wearing this stuff makes me feel like I'm at school again, just bad memories."

Joe was bullied for his superior knowledge, so I chose to keep silent.

I gave him a little, sweet kiss on the lips, to cheer him up a little, he smiled at me, I smiled back and noticed he was still holding my hand, tightly.

I'm guessing this was his way of showing me he appreciated me cheering him up, and being here.

I don't know where Nick & Kevin had gone, but they were definitely keeping quiet.

"Maybe we should sing some songs together, you know as a surprise for our crowd."

Me: "Haha, that sounds like a great idea, as long as I can hide backstage afterwards."

Joe laughs "Of course, so what songs?"

Me: "Um, how about we sing some songs from my album together, and then we could sing some of your old songs like 'Burnin' Up'?"

Joe: "Sounds great, can we finish up with 'Heart By Heart'?"

"I thought you would never ask."

We head towards the stage to find Nick & Kevin waiting for us, I whisper the song list in their ears, so they can start playing their instruments and singing along, 'Really Don't Care' is up first.

Joe: "Everyone, we would like to welcome a special guest, who was free tonight and we just happened to have her on speed dial"

Joe always knew how to make silly-possibly-true stories on the spot.

Joe: "Let's show our love for... DEMI LOVATO!"

Joe points at me, and I wave at the crowd, playfully clicking my fingers at Nick to start the song.

Intro of 'Really Don't Care' starts, and I start getting ready.

Whilst singing the lyrics I played around with the band, whilst they sang some lyrics with me.

Me: You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

You started messing with my head until I hit a wall

Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known

That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!

Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face

Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away

I guess you should've known, I guess you should've known

That I would talk, I would talk

But even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

Oh oh oh

All of us together: I really don't care

Nick and I: Even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

Oh oh oh

All of us together: I really don't care, I really don't care!

***

Next up was 'Fire Starter'

Me: There's an "S" under my clothes

On my chest where nobody else can see

I light up when the doors are closed

I am free, yeah

And I wish I could make my move

I can tell that you're really into me

And I don't got a thing to lose, in my dreams, in my dreams

Joe: I'm a bad ass, jumping off the moving train

Me: I'm a Jane Bond, putting all the guys to shame

Joe: I'm a wild card, and I'm gonna steal your game

Joe and I: You better watch out

Me: I might look all innocent

But the embers are burning inside of me

And I'm ready to take that step, can't you see, can't you see?

***

Almost finished, the crowd is going wild

'Burnin' Up'

I'm hot

You're cold

You go around

Like you know

Who I am

But you don't

You've got me on my toes

I join in: I'm slipping into the lava

And I'm tryin' to keep from going under

Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?

'Cause I'm burning up, burning up

For you baby.

(Demi sings the lyrics in brackets here).

I fell (I fell)

So fast (so fast)

Can't hold myself

Back

High heels (high heels)

Red dress (red dress)

All by yourself, gotta catch my breath

Walk in the room

All I can see is you

You're staring me down

I know you feel it too

***

We're finally done, some fans wanted a picture with me, so I gave them a hug, posed with them for the camera, and even signed some autographs.

Group hug with my boys!

This was a lovely night, I can't wait till I start touring again, it'll be so much fun!

I'll have to take these guys with me though, it gets lonely alone.

I have inspectors at our college next week, so wish me luck they don't give me a lecture on why I was late or why I shouldn't listen to music whilst doing work. -.- They're always so creepy, and stare at your every move, it's like they hire spies when they need more inspectors.

Anyways, I'll update again soon, but for now, I just wanted to say, thanks for reading my fanfic, it's been a pleasure (and it still is) I'll start dedicating some chapters to the people who read this fanfic, since without you guys, I wouldn't be continuing it, really, I would just be lazing about all day, not that I do that all the time, but what else would there be for me to do? Aloha xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.2K 815 31
In real life, people always end up meeting "the one" AFTER high school is over. This happens to be the exact case for Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas as th...
263K 6.5K 95
Spencer Lowe, just another girl on the streets. Demi Lovato, just another popstar on a stage. Demi has a secret no one but her family and Joe Jonas k...
26.2K 901 26
Chelsea Jonas Lovato, the little girl that was kept silent. Demi Lovato watched over her baby the best she could to keep her away from Joe Jonas who...
37.6K 397 27
More than three years after the Joe Jonas/Demi Lovato or 'Jemi' breakup, they have gone their separate ways. When they run into each other, will fate...