Friend Zoning, Kim Hanbin

By mamamiabeans

In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover cre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
#tag: why i love binbinjara
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
attention.
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [end]
TYSM!
(1)
#myprecious

Chapter 23

1.8K 57 21
By mamamiabeans

He stretched before turning to me and threw me a sleepy grin. I'm drying his wet hair with a towel at the moment.

He just got out of the shower and I know he's sleepy already. But I don't want him to sleep with wet hair, that's why.

We're back in Korea, we arrived this morning and he went straight to YG building. I went to my house and greet my parents because I knew they're worried sick already then I made sure I texted and informed Got7. I went to Emoni's house after to let her know as well.

"Go to sleep. I will go help ajummas with the dishes." I mumbled.

It's only ten'o clock but I decided to make him go to bed early since he had an early schedule tomorrow. Now I sound like a mom, don't i?

"Sleep beside me for a while," He grinned, patting the spaces next to him.

I know he won't stopped until I agreed so I didn't refused and did exactly what he want.

"Happy now?"

He acted as if he didn't hear my question, "Ahhh. So, this is what it felt like to have a wife,"

My cheeks flushed but I didn't forget to punched him.

"Ya! Who said im your wife?!" I groaned. It felt good coming in my ears but ugh-- no.

He showed me his regular-ish smile that never failed to sent butterflies through my stomach, "I will make sure of it one day."

**

Unfortunately, iKON will be in China for the rest of week. That's meant No Hanbin. My flight is the day after tomorrow, although Hanbin insisted he will squeezed his schedule and flew in back a day before my departure, I stopped him.

It's not like we'll never see each other again, right? I will visit, right? Right.

For Got7, I haven't told them yet. Maybe I will ask Joon Oppa to tell them. I don't think I will be able to do it on my own. I cried last time when I told it to iKON because Dong and Jinhwan oppa started crying. It was so funny then because we're all a crying mess but it felt good because I knew how much I meant to them. I will miss everyone.

"Mommy~" I called my mom who was busy baking in the Kitchen. Something smell good I just don't know what is it. She turned her head to me, "Yes Dear?"

"What are you making?"

"Cookies. Chocochips Cookies!" She excitedly said. She love to bakes, and especially love it when someone compliments her about how good the bake goods is. Well, who wouldn't?

She grinned, "I was just thinking about asking you to take this to Hanbin's dorm."

Gosh. Who's her real child now?

"Mom!" I crossed my arm, "Why are you thinking of feeding him first when you haven't even fed your own baby?" I pouted.

True dat Hanbin love her baking. Since I can't cook or bake for my life whenever he came over Mom would make cook or bake in my stead for him to eat and he love love love it.

"Aww. Look who's jealous." She chuckled while wiping her hand with a napkins.

I groaned in frustration. Heol, She's treating him like her own son. If you asked if my parents or Eomoni and Aponim knew about our relationship, the answer is no although we knew they already have a clue of what's going on.

Ha, I will just called Eomoni and asked her if she can cook me my favorite tonight. But, No, she's busy I probably shouldn't bother her.

"Don't be such a baby. He's like my son already. Be thankful that im treating your boyfriend right." She gave me a teasing smile. "Now Call him or Take these to their dorm."

I blushed at the 'boyfriend' part but I managed, "They're in China, Mom."

"Oh. Really? Explained why you're home." She mockingly smiled. I playfully roll my eyes at her. Sure. You're right.

"Take these to Mark's then. I'm sue the boys will loved it."

She knew Got7. Of course, she knew them. Joon oppa bought them over once and they were so loud that their voices could be heard over the neighborhood. Believe it or not, They ate everything they could get their hands on. They love coming here just like Hanbin did.

"Alright." I said before dashing to my room and put on something presentable. Ahhh. Finally. Finally something to do on a long boring day.

I dailed JB Oppa's number and he picked up after 2 rings.

[Yobposeyo?] (Hello?) He answered.

"Oppa, are you busy?"

[No. We're not.]

"Are you guys at the dorm?"

[Yes. Wae?]

"I'll be there in a sec."

I had to call JB Oppa to make sure they're home because of their schedule. I went their last time without calling and found no one home. So, I end up cleaning their whole dorm before coming back. And yes, I do know their doors code. They told me. I'm not a stalker, ara?

I throw a flannel over my white t-shirt before brushing my hair to make it look less like a bed nest. I finished off putting it into a messy buns.

"Be back before 11 or Call me if you decided to stay the night there! Take care, Darling!" Mom reminded.

"I Know! Bye, Mom!" I yelled back as I pick my sling purse and hold Chloe's Hand.

I decided took Chloe with me because she just woke up from her nap and apparently she missed her Oppas. I hailed a cab and luckily one came quickly so we got in.

"Eoni, Are we going to see Markie Oppa and Bam Oppa now?"

Her favorite is Mark Oppa and Bambam, if you don't know already. Her least fav are Junior Oppa and JB Oppa. When I asked her why, she told me "It's because they're too handsome." I laughed at that too hard that my tummies hurt.

I pinched her little nose, "Yes. We are."

"Yay~ I miss them sooo much!" She giggled and clapped her hand excitedly that earn me a smile. I will surely miss them too.

When we arrived, I paid the driver  and we got off. We took the elevator and I rang the bell thrice before Yugyeom and Youngjae welcomed us.

"NOONA!! CHLOE!!!"

As far as I remember, One is a main Vocal and another is a main dancer but boy, why are they both so high-pitched?

"COME IN NOONA!"

It seem like they're playing something because everyone are all gather up in the living room.

When are they not playing anyway?

"Hi Oppa," I greeted.

"Look who came!!!!" Bambam and Jackson Oppa exclaimed when they saw us. God. Bless my ear. 

"We bought cookies!" Chloe says excitedly that made everyone goes Aww at her.

"Thanks Chloe!"

Mark Oppa bend down to her eyes level and messed with her hair.

Is it just me or did Mark Oppa become hotter? With his new hair and all.

She grinned at her favorite Oppa. He open his arm for a hug that she eventually return him one with her little arms.

Aigoo~ Does that meant your Markie Oppa is not handsome, Chloe-ah?

***

Moments later, Joon Oppa joined us. Chloe is now playing with Yugyeom because he's her newest favorite, Joon Oppa is talking with Junior Oppa and Mark Oppa while I'm in the kitchen watching at Bambam,Youngjae and Jackson Oppa attempt to cooked Ramyun for all of us.

My phone rang so I excused myself then picked it up.

It was Emoni. "Ne?"

[SooYeon-Ya, Where are you?]

"I'm at a friend's house. Wae, Eomoni?"

[Ahh. I was going to cook your favorite tonight but it's okay, I will just cook them tomorrow. You will be available tomorrow right?]

I smiled widely, "Yes. Tomorrow will be fine. I miss your food already~"

[Ayee. The last time was 3 days ago.] She laughed.

"But it's so good that I wanted to eat it everyday." I giggled.

[Haha. Keurae. Keurae. I will have to end this call now since i'm alittle busy. Come Tomorrow, Huh?]

"Ne~" We bids goodbyes and she hung up.

Eomoni was the one who introduced me to a lot of Korean food. I always love to eat her cookings. Hanbin told me that because of his mom, he grew up eating a lot of different kinds of food. I wonder if that what made him so handsome.

Ahh. I'm suddenly missing him. I wonder what is he doing? I think I will have to called and check up on him.

I clicked my Kaokao app and called him. Luckily, he pick up after 4 rings.

[Missed me?]

I rolled my eyes, "Psh. I shouldn't have called. But Yes, I miss you."

I hear him chuckled, [I miss you more.]

"How was your day?" We couldn't texted or called yesterday because he was rehearsing for 'The remix' all day.

[Better now that you called.]

I was blushing so I used one of my hand to cover my face but then laughed at myself because I suddenly remember he can't see me anyway.

[Why are you laughing?]

"Nothing." I changed the topic, "Your back dosen't ache anymore right?"

[It's still hurt. It will only be better if my SooYeon is here to massage it for me.] He said in a kiddo voice.

My heart swelled, "Ya~ You know I can't right?"

[Haha. Kwenchanna. I was just joking.]

I suddenly heard some staff talking to him from the other line. I guess it's time for them to rehearse again.

[I have to go now. Talk to you later, hm? Annyeong, Princess.] That was the last thing he said before he hang up.

That what was our conversation for the pass days looked like. He's busy. He's a star. I can't do anything about it right? Atleast we can still talk like this.

I'm grateful that he still took this little time to atleast call or sent me texts or pictures.

Better than nothing is what they said.

Sighing, I slipped my phone back into my pocket before heading back to the kitchen. The food is all ready. All they waiting is for me to arrived. We started eating and it's a blue moon that once, it was a silence until we finished our food. Jackson Oppa suggested watching Madacasgar so we did. But halfway through the movie I got too sleepy with it so I came out to their veranda but I didn't expected to see Mark Oppa here.

He was staring at the Seoul night streets. I silently sat next to him but he still noticed me.

"Hi." He mumbled.

"What are you doing out here, Oppa?"

He chuckled, "I should be the one who's asking you that."

"I guess the movie wasn't our type." I cooed and we both laughed again.

I took my time to admire the night lights. Seoul streets at night are so beautiful. You can't see this stuff in America. It's sad that I won't be able to see this kind of view anymore soon. Ahhh. Stop thinking of sad thoughts, will you?

"Why are you pouting?" He asked, snapping me out of my trains of thoughts.

"No. I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Fine. I am." I gave up. I guess there's no point in lying anyway.

He knows me well already. Too well.

"Spill."

"It's nothing, Oppa." I lied. I can't do it yet. Just yet. Why is it so hard telling him I'm leaving?

I don't even know myself. Ugh.

"Are you sure?" He look at me.

I had to turn my eyes elsewhere, "Hmm."

I'm afraid he will be disappointed in me. That I told him too late. I have the feel that I have to tell him now but I can't.

Why everything is so hard?

He took a deep sighed, "For the first time, I've found someone I hate leaving. Someone who I wished felt the same as I do. Someone who I was madly in love with. Someone who I wished trusted me just like how I did to her. But too bad, she didn't and she was madly in love with someone else."

Then he stood up and leaving me there...speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 12 4
iKON's Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo are in love with each other but they have kept their relationship secret from the other members. What would ha...
28.3K 1.2K 43
[COMPLETED] I slowly moved my hands towards her waist and pulled her close to me. Her eyes widen due to my sudden action. We started moving to the mu...
209K 4K 78
being a member of a famous rookie girl group , she was invited to be on a show called 'we got married'. she was paired up with famous boy group , iKO...
105K 3.9K 30
โ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. โ IKON's KIM JINHWAN ยฉ alpacake, 2017