Beach Roses (Camren) *Sequel

By Cheeriohww

Wild flowers have grown so beautiful and brave. Their hearts glow even in darkest of corners. Their love for... More

Chapter One- Tears in Hawaii
Chapter Two- I Love You, Goodbye
Chapter Three- Crying in the Rain
Chapter Four- Rising from the Ground
Chapter Five- Still Holding On
Chapter Six- True Love's Kiss
Chapter Seven- Finally, Home
Chapter Eight- Wild Flower Collection
Chapter Nine- Go, Get Your Girl
Chapter Ten- Vengence is a Must
Chapter Eleven- We'll be Dressed in Black
Final Chapter- Life, Love, Summer

Author's Note

394 14 0
By Cheeriohww

It has been months of great pleasure to write about this camren fic and now that it reaches its end, I would like to thank all of you who appreciated this story, from Wild Flowers to Beach Roses. When I started conceptualizing, it was actually just meant to be a one shot but as I write further to it, I thought it can't be just one shot.

The plot was a little wierd, I don't even know how to begin with Lauren's story cause obviously it's the most complicated part and I had to research everything like it was a school project but luckily the ideas just sort of flow gently.

And now it's over but at least, they have their happily ever though, finally.

PS I didn't mean the Norminah endgame in this, it just happened. lol

But I hope you enjoyed this fic just how much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thanks to all the readers!

And thanks to Camren!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
81.8K 2.3K 24
*Sequel to Addicted to my Best Friend's Sister* It's been a year since Lauren and Camila finally said those three special words...I Love You. With ev...
471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
13.7K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...