Crush Imagine Requests

By isbetaradiddle

Fill up, so I can make an imagine for you and your crush. You can request anytime. But first you have to fill... More

♥Fill up♥
❤Thomasvet (Svet x Thomas)
❤Vlariana (Vladimir x Ariana)
❤Andrae (Andrea x Drae)
❤MiTy (Mia x Ty)
❤Hefferson (Helen x Jefferson)
❤Parcat/Micat (Parker x Cat x Micah)
❤Svaphael/Louisvet (Raphael x Svet x Louis)
❤Benah (Belle x Jonah)
❤ Caden (Casey-Lee x Aden)
Note
Henlo

❤Matchel (Etchel x Manu)

26 1 3
By isbetaradiddle

Noone's filling up yet, so I made an imagine for my school friend PretendedPrincess. Her name is Etchel, and she likes Manu Rios, so as a supportive friend, I made an unexpected imagine for her.

Etchel's PoV

I heard my phone rang. I quickly answered the call after realizing that it's my long time crush Manu Rios. Everytime, in school, I kept seeing him wiggling his gorgeous eyebrows that almost made me faint in the middle of the hallways.

Exaggerated but true.

"Hello?" I asked. I went silence after hearing sniffles from the other side of the phone.

"Umm, Manu? Are you okay?" I asked, worrily frowning.

"Y-yeah, I'm... fine..." He said shakily.

I shook my head, though I know he can't see me. Coincidentally, "Oh, who Am I kidding? No. I'm not okay."

"Uhh... why did you call me?" I asked with a nice tone. He's my crush, and I don't wanna be rude, okay?

"My family doesn't listen to me, so are my friends. They'll just say that... I'm creating a silly story. So yeah... I dunno about you, though." He answered.

"Oh, what's wrong, then? I think you just cried." I asked, now lying on my bed.

"Me and Dakota broke up." He stated.

This made my pale face brighten a bit. I smiled. "Congratulations!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked, with a confused tone.

My eyes widened after realizing what I just said. DID I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!!?? "No! I... I mean... I congratulated my little brother for winning the Contest yesterday..." I lied and facepalmed.

"Oh, okay." He said. He's so innocent!

"So umm... That breakup definitely be awful..." I stated.

"N-no. Not really." He said before sniffling again.

"H-huh? But you love her, right?" I asked, raising a brow. He kept silent. "Manuuuu, tell me why'd you two broke up."

"Because I don't think she's the right girl for me." He answered.

"Huh? So that means...?" I slowly asked.

"I'm in love with someone else." He said, which made my eyes water. Knew it! He's in love with someone else! That someone can't be me!!!

I stood silent. "Etchel? Are you still there?" He asked.

I nodded, though he's in the other line. I need to end this call before he starts telling how beautiful his special someone is, which will just break my heart. "Y-yeah... U-uh... I'd better go now..." I was about to end the call, but he stopped me.

"Huh? Why? Are you busy? I was just about to say--" He said, but I cutted him off, because I already know where this is going.

"NO, MANU! I'M JUST MAKING AN EXCUSE, SO I COULD ESCAPE BEFORE YOU COULD BOAST YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE!"

"Hold on, are you--"

"Jealous? Yes. I'm jealous."

"so you're jealous at yourself??" He said. My eyes widened and my finger —that I was about to use to point the end call— stopped threatening to make contacts with my phone screen.

"huh? you mean...???" I asked.

"Yes, Etchel. I'm in love with you."

"Then why are you crying???"

"Because I think you can't like me back."

That made me smile widely. "Manu, I love you too!"

That made him silent. Guess he's astonished too. "Y-you do?" He asked full of hope.

"I do, Manu. I do."

heyitssvet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 2.5K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1M 33.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
35.3K 737 48
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
949K 21.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...