❤Matchel (Etchel x Manu)

Noone's filling up yet, so I made an imagine for my school friend PretendedPrincess. Her name is Etchel, and she likes Manu Rios, so as a supportive friend, I made an unexpected imagine for her.

Etchel's PoV

I heard my phone rang. I quickly answered the call after realizing that it's my long time crush Manu Rios. Everytime, in school, I kept seeing him wiggling his gorgeous eyebrows that almost made me faint in the middle of the hallways.

Exaggerated but true.

"Hello?" I asked. I went silence after hearing sniffles from the other side of the phone.

"Umm, Manu? Are you okay?" I asked, worrily frowning.

"Y-yeah, I'm... fine..." He said shakily.

I shook my head, though I know he can't see me. Coincidentally, "Oh, who Am I kidding? No. I'm not okay."

"Uhh... why did you call me?" I asked with a nice tone. He's my crush, and I don't wanna be rude, okay?

"My family doesn't listen to me, so are my friends. They'll just say that... I'm creating a silly story. So yeah... I dunno about you, though." He answered.

"Oh, what's wrong, then? I think you just cried." I asked, now lying on my bed.

"Me and Dakota broke up." He stated.

This made my pale face brighten a bit. I smiled. "Congratulations!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked, with a confused tone.

My eyes widened after realizing what I just said. DID I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!!?? "No! I... I mean... I congratulated my little brother for winning the Contest yesterday..." I lied and facepalmed.

"Oh, okay." He said. He's so innocent!

"So umm... That breakup definitely be awful..." I stated.

"N-no. Not really." He said before sniffling again.

"H-huh? But you love her, right?" I asked, raising a brow. He kept silent. "Manuuuu, tell me why'd you two broke up."

"Because I don't think she's the right girl for me." He answered.

"Huh? So that means...?" I slowly asked.

"I'm in love with someone else." He said, which made my eyes water. Knew it! He's in love with someone else! That someone can't be me!!!

I stood silent. "Etchel? Are you still there?" He asked.

I nodded, though he's in the other line. I need to end this call before he starts telling how beautiful his special someone is, which will just break my heart. "Y-yeah... U-uh... I'd better go now..." I was about to end the call, but he stopped me.

"Huh? Why? Are you busy? I was just about to say--" He said, but I cutted him off, because I already know where this is going.

"NO, MANU! I'M JUST MAKING AN EXCUSE, SO I COULD ESCAPE BEFORE YOU COULD BOAST YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE!"

"Hold on, are you--"

"Jealous? Yes. I'm jealous."

"so you're jealous at yourself??" He said. My eyes widened and my finger —that I was about to use to point the end call— stopped threatening to make contacts with my phone screen.

"huh? you mean...???" I asked.

"Yes, Etchel. I'm in love with you."

"Then why are you crying???"

"Because I think you can't like me back."

That made me smile widely. "Manu, I love you too!"

That made him silent. Guess he's astonished too. "Y-you do?" He asked full of hope.

"I do, Manu. I do."

heyitssvet