Being The Moonet

By endaysah

• Book ONE in the Elite series Lily Blue is an Elite, a group of 3 gifted females in the hidden werewolf soci... More

DISCLAIMER
Being The Moonet
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 6

63 5 0
By endaysah

Pic of Taylor (Jake T. Austin) ^^^^

°°°

Lily's P.O.V.

I got up the next morning like I usually do. Once I was ready, I went outside for my morning run. The morning was a bit warmer as summer was fast approaching.

"Such a great morning to run, isn't it?" Chastity, who I haven't heard from in a while piped up. I guess she was in a better mood now that Chad and I were on speaking terms.

"Yeah, it is," I answered her out loud. I looked out in front of me, hoping I was safe in the Black Wolf territory. I wasn't one for unwanted surprises. But then again, who was?

"Oh, would you just go already?" Chastity complained impatiently.

"Okay, okay. I'm going now." Jeez.

I didn't even bother to take my clothes off as I shifted into Chastity's wolf form. I stretched my - or is it our - legs and then took a whiff of the atmosphere. No rogues, that's good.

I backed up a little before dashing off farther into the territory.

Chastity howled with energy as adrenaline took over our body. I chuckled as a grin stood firm on her face.

Chastity and I ran for a very long time after that until I grew a bit tired. Just me. Chastity was still begging for us to go on.

"A girl's gotta rest." I reminded her to which she rolled her eyes.

I sighed and lied down on the forest floor. So much was running through my head I thought it would explode. I was particularly keen with the "supposedly" upcoming war. The Alpha had said that it might be the biggest war we have yet to take on. And the Mate Fade spell that some witch placed on Chad doesn't help the situation.

I've only known about one witch my entire life and that is Fiona Presley, a good witch whom had helped the Black Wolf pack way back when I was a preteen. She was particularly fond with me and I had always wondered why. It's not like I was the best fighter in the pack or the most skilled athlete. There's nothing really great about me, unless you count me being the gifted Moonet. But there's no way Fiona could've known about that, right?

I shook the thought away.

Snap!

My ears perked up at the sound of a twig snap. I jumped up into a ready fighting stance. The sound of running feet grew louder but then something else filled the air. Pomegranate.

Before I could dwell on the owner of the scent, a huge black wolf emerged and jumped onto me. I fell backwards from the impact, the black wolf on top. I was already panicking thinking things like, This is it, I'm gonna die! and Chad and I didn't even mate yet! Wait, nope. That was Chastity.

The wolf turned its head towards me, and did something that surprised me. It licked my face!

It turned its eyes towards me and I stared into its familiar brown orbs.

"Hi," Chad's voice called to me on mind link. That sneaky little...

"Chad! That was totally unnecessary! You scared the sh*t outta me!" I yelled back at him.

"Sorry," He said in between laughs. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

He rolled into a pile of leaves and stood up. I followed his action. Chad looked my wolf form up and down.

"You're beautiful. What's her name?" I blushed at his compliment and I could tell Chastity was too.

"Chastity. But don't let the name fool you. She's about as sex-crazed as it gets," I tell him. Chastity frowned buy didn't say anything as she knew it was true.

"Well, Chastity, Greg would love to play with you. Why don't you take over and I'll do the same so that you and Greg can hang out?" Chad offered. I waited for an answer from Chastity.

"You mind?" She asked me hopefully. I smiled at her shyness seeing as she is almost always a hot head.

"Of course not." I replied before allowing Chastity to take control. I could feel her come forth and take control of our form until I was in the back.

"Hello, milady," Greg lowered his upper half as a gesture of bowing, his tone of a medieval gentleman.

"A pleasure, kind sir," She responded. I could feel her cheeks burning up and I almost exploded in laughter at her girlishness, but no need to ruin the moment.

"Care for a run?" Greg offered. Chastity, being her usual energetic self accepted. I don't know how she isn't tired.

"Just try to keep up." Chastity said smirkingly before dashing off further into the woods. It seemed that Greg was dumfounded for a bit but soon recovered as he was soon running behind us. The wind lapped against Chastity's fur, the sun shining on it's silvery surface.

Chastity was a natural when it came to running. Her wolf frame could easily slip through small spaces and could skillfully jump any obstacle. With my quickness and her grace, we could give you a sure run for your money.

Greg and Chad were awesome too. Their strong muscles pushed them far ahead of us once in a while, but they would always slow down to run at our pace.

**ONE HOUR LATER**

To say I was tired would be an understatement. By now, my muscles were sore and my throat felt dry. I so badly wanted to rest and rlax myself, but Chastity was having so much fun with Greg I doubt she'd give in. I was about to finally tell her to stop when she spoke up.

"It was so fun hanging with you, Greg. But I think our humans are longing for sometime alone." I smiled at her, happy that she could understand. Greg hung his said, but nonetheless agreed. He licked Chastity's face before allowing Chad to take over. Chastity did the same for me.

In seconds, we were all back in our respective places. I turned to face Chad, he was already looking at me. I passed him a shy smile. I was starting to feel shy in front of him so I kept quiet.

"Well why so shy?" Chad questioned aloud. I looked up and smiled when I saw his smirk. Looks like my shyness towards him made him cocky for whatever reason.

"I'm not shy," I lied. So not obvious, right? "I was just... looking at the ground." To make this seem believable I swept my paws over the forest floor.

"Uh-huh..." Chad so didn't believe me, but nonetheless left the topic. That launched us into an awkward silence. I sighed inwardly. It's so hard talking normally after what happened in the past. It used to be so much easier between us. I mean, we could joke around and say whatever to each other. But now, we watch what we say for fear of bringing up the awful rejection.

"Why do things have to be like this?" Chad suddenly jolted, making me jump a little. He sounded a bit irritated and I wondered what he was talking about. "Things used to be so much more smooth between us. And because of that stupid rejection, we can barely even talk to each other normally,"

I hung my head, feeling a pain in my heart seeing Chad like this. He was totally blaming himself for something he had no control over. I let him ramble on in hopes of letting him get everything off his shoulders.

"I miss talking to you, Lily," Chad positioned to face me. "I miss us joking around and pulling pranks together. Why can't we just move on and return to how we used to be?"

"You're asking me to just look past something big that happened between us," I started. "It's not that easy Chad. And I know it wasn't your fault but that doesn't make the memory any less excruciating. We can always try and make things good again, but that won't work unless we do," I was doing best to console him and convince him of the fact that we can have a healthy relationship. Besides, it would be a bonus to prove to our enemy that love can be just as strong as any barrier.

"You're right, but, you just don't talk to me the same way." Chad sounded a bit pained.

"Well what did you want me to say? Ask me how big your wiener is?" I chuckled, but soon had light remorse for saying what I said.

"Did you just say wiener?," Chad laughed. "And you already asked me that when we were about 5 so..."

My eyes widened. "What?! I don't remember that." There could've been now way I asked him that.

"You really don't? We were kids back then and we somehow got involved in a conversation about body parts and then you popped the question," He said coolly.

I shook my head and smiled. The memories I've had with Chad were fun one. Each one of them. I just can't wait to build more. I'd just have to wait for all this to blow over.

Birds began to chirp and I looked up to see that the sun was almost up.

"I guess that's our cue to leave. Shift back and then we'll leave." Chad got up and shook himself, getting rid of the dirt on his fur. I can't shift back now. Well, I can but I shifted with clothes on before ending up here. If I shift back, then I'll have to be naked in front of Chad.

"Girl, please!" Chastity scoffed. "It's not like he's never seen you naked before." I fumed at her words, reminded of the day when Chad accidentally barged into my room. She just laughed at me and brought herself back to the back of my mind. That wolf is gonna be the death of me.

My mind drifted back to reality and I was just in time to see Chad shift from his dark wolf and into his butt naked human form. My eyes bulged as I stayed frozen in my spot. Well, my eyes were doing some exploring. They travelled from his face and down to his ripped, very heaven-looking six pack that I so badly wanted to run my hands over. They left his torso and continued their adventure to his...

I quickly snapped my eyes away from Chad's sculpted body. Hearing a chuckle, I looked up to see Chad looking very smug. Looks like he saw me checking his body out. Damn.

"What?" I mind linked him, trying to sound annoyed.

"You don't have to look away, Lily. This entire package is all for you," Chad gestured down to his body and I looked away again. I heard him laugh and pull on some clothes.

"Here." I felt something warm touch my skin. Chad was giving me his shirt. I took it up in my mouth and ran behind a big boulder. I finally shifted and took his shirt into my hands, then to my nose. OH! It smells sooo good. Just like him. Breaking my nose away from the blue shirt, I pulled it over my head. The shirt reached to my thighs.

Once I was comfortable enough, I walked back out to see Chad waiting for me.

"You look really good wearing my shirt," Chad smiled and I had to too. He made his way to me. "You ready?" I nodded and turned around to walk back to the pack house.

Chad was on my right, and he surprised me by engulfing my hand into his. I wasn't surprised that they fit perfectly.

°°°

°°°Chad's P.O.V °°°

To say I was excited at the fact that Lily and I were holding hands would be the most major understatement of the century. My palm was exploding in tingles and Greg seemed ready to burst out of his happy place. But I've got to keep my cool in front of Lily.

The leaves crunched beneath our steps and Lily drew herself nearer to me as the morning breeze passed us.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Lily, my chin propped on the top of her head.

"Hmmmm. I don't know," Lily seemed to think. "I feel like pancakes but waffles sound really good right now,"

"Waffles it is then." I completed.

The pack house was near up ahead and we walked a bit faster. The wolves on patrol were already stationed outside and their ears perked up at our coming.

"Morning, fellas." I greeted them, Lily doing the same. They answered silently with a nod of their heads. Lily and I continued to walk until we reached the huge living room.

Our families, plus some other wolves, were seated on the couches watching a movie on the flat screen. Based on what I could see, they were watching Scary Movie 4.

"Look behind, you idiot!" Tyler yelled, obviously irritated. Turning his head to Kara, who's face was snuggled in his neck, he said, "I swear, they're always idiots in horror movies."

"Shut up." Kara smacked his chest, then planted a peck on his cheek.

Realizing we were here, everyone's attention turned to me and Lily. They were silent but I could see the amusement in their eyes.

'Well," Louis started. "Don't you two look comfortable," They snickered.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I didn't want Lily to think that I didn't care because of saying this so I passed her a sweet smile. I couldn't miss the heat that rose to her cheeks.

"Oh, cut it out," Lily's mom, Julia tried to stop us from getting into a silly argument. I've always liked Julia. She was a pretty cool mom and has been there for me when I younger.

"So where you guys coming from?" Beta Craig asked, a suspicious yet protective look in his eyes. I can't say I blame him. If I was in his shoes, I probably wouldn't want to trust the guy who broke my daughter's heart once before, even if it wasn't his fault.

"From my morning run, Dad," Lily rolled her eyes and hesitantly released her hand from mine. Good idea since I could see the way her dad was glancing at our held hands.

"Looking like that?" My dad jumped in. He had his arm around mom and he rose his eyebrows in question. I was only just remembering how we were dressed and tried to hide Lily out of their view, not wanting anyone to see her thighs.

"Really, Dad?" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Don't mind your fathers," Mom brushed off.

"Yeah. They're just too old," Julia backed up. To that we laughed.

Just then, the movie scene vanished and the credits start to roll in.

"Uhh, we're gonna go clean up." I said, not waiting for anyone's comment, and walked to the stairs with Lily. We moved up the steps until we stopped at Lily's bedroom door.

"You still want those waffles?" I smiled down at Lily's shining blue eyes at the mention of food.

"Only if you promise not to burn them," She teased and nudged me in the stomach.

"Hey, did a fly just run into my belly?" I pretended to be confused, teasing her for her light nudge.

Lily's eyes read 'minor revenge' and this time she blew a hard fist to my stomach. I winced in agony. Damn!

"Nope," She sang. "Just me deflating your giant ego!" Lily laughed and ran into her room, closing the door so I couldn't get her back. But I will.

Chuckling to myself, I went to my own room. I wasted no time in getting to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, stripped and stepped in. The cold water woke me up from being a bit sleepy, which was all I was feeling when I left Lily at her room.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed out the mixture on the top of my head, washing my hair after. All that was running through my mind was Lily. Everything about her mesmerizes me. The way she moves, she way she's a bit stubborn, her smile... There's no denying the fact that I'm seriously the most whipped soon-to-be Alpha.

How can one blame me anyway? All male wolves are attracted to their mates in unexplainable ways. To him, she's the center of his universe, the peanut butter to his jelly. The one thing I want-no,-need is Lily. Upon her knowing the truth about the whole rejection fiasco may actually bring us back to where we were.

Time flew by and my skin got all wrinkly and pruned. I must've been in here for an hour and not notice. Lily's always clouding my mind. I turned off the water, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my lower region.

Turning to the mirror, I checked myself out a little bit. Woah! My abs were growing.

"Wimp." I heard Greg say. He rolled his eyes too. So I did the same thing. Greg and I tend to fight sometimes, but don't we all? It's like a human fighting with its conscience.

Making my way back to my room-and away from an argument I knew I would lose to Greg- I went to my closet and pulled out a white V-neck, black jeans and a pair of Vans, slipping them on afterwards.

Now time to make breakfast for Lily.

Louis and Rachael were in the kitchen when I went down. They were hunched over a bowl of M&M's and were laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" I asked in wonder.

"Oh, Rachael just told me a hilarious joke," Louis replied briefly before resuming his uncontrollable gales of laughter. I couldn't help but to chuckle.

°°°
Making the waffles were quick, thanks to the toaster. And Rachael's alertness or else they would have burnt. Speaking of Rachael...

"Uhh, Rachael?" I called to where she was sitting around the island with Louis. She looked up when she heard her name. "Can we talk?"

She nodded and stood up, striding to me.

"What's up?" Her hazel eyes looked up at me.

"Well, since you and Lily are best friends, I thought it was only best to clear things up with you," My insides were churning and I was so nervous. I really did want Rachael to accept me. The way she thinks of me should be a good one because I know she wants the best for Lily. And I do too so I need to get Rachael to forgive me, even if I did nothing wrong.

"Look, Chad," She made a calming gesture with her hand. "I wasn't ever reallythat mad at you,"

I was shocked to say the least. Knowing Rachael she could hold a grudge for a long time. "You weren't?"

Rachael laughed at my expression. "No. I know you're a good guy and you had to have an explanation as to what happened. I was actually the one to convince Lily to not accept your rejection."

She didn't accept the rejection.

I haven't even thought about that. Usually when one mate rejects the other, he/she would accept it so as to decrease the pain that that person was feeling. So Lily had been in pain for that long. Now I felt ready to kill myself. I had no idea.

"Wow. I didn't even think about that," I let out a shaky breath. "Thank you, Rachael. I can't imagine what would have happened if she had accepted the "rejection."

Rachael squeezed my arm and gave me a comforting smile. "You're welcome. And it's okay. I believe that you two will definitely make it together." Then she left with Louis behind her.

I smiled at our conversation, glad to have Rachael on good terms. Anyways, now back to my baby's breakfast. She must be hungry. I carefully loaded the waffles on a plate, poured on it the right amount of syrup-which is a lot in Lily's world- and set them on a tray with a glass of OJ. To make it a bit more sweet I got a small vase and placed a rose inside it.

Smiling at my work, I went up the stairs with it.

I found Lily on her bed, phone in hand. She looked up when she saw me, or maybe she was smiling at the tray of food.

"Here ya go," I positioned it on her lap. I felt Lily press her lips to my cheek, leaving a sweet kiss on the spot.

I kissed her back on her temple, lingering my lips for seconds too long. Lily blushed and immediately started to dig into the breakfast. Oh, my mate...

°°°
Uhhh, yeah! That was Chapter 6! Things between #Chily are back on so just wait to see what fate holds for them. I think Chad's P.O.V was pretty short but in my opinion, writing from a male's perspective is kinda hard.

N/B: Rachael and Louis are not together, they're not mates. I hope that them hanging out in the kitchen didn't make you guys think that, OK?

P.S. Could you guys come up with a better ship name for Lily and Chad? Thx.

Please vote or comment or both! And let me know what you guys think.

-°°°ndasa°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 85.3K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
2.9M 93.4K 50
Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eye...
1.6K 85 28
Cayden Jacobs is the Gamma of the Silver Moon Pack. He is nineteen almost twenty but still has no mate. He is starting to think that he has no mate...
171K 6.4K 12
Jess is a werewolf chosen by the Moon Goddess to lead 3 packs to survival along with her women mate. Can her and her mate be ready when the time come...