My Boss Is A Dom?! *UNDER RE...

By LiyahPhiloso2

What starts out to be an innocent crush, and a eager desire to please turns into something more. Much more. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Slave-Master or D/S Contract
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Fractional- Partial Ownership Contract
Chapter 36
Dedication-Not A Chapter
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
updated: A/N, Please Read
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N Please Read (updated)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Author's Note- Read Asap
Character Visualization/Revisualization
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 19

16.1K 390 15
By LiyahPhiloso2

I had my head in my hands, thinking of how I royally fucked up.
I've been in this home alone for a week. Without Aaliyah. No idea if she's gonna come back or not and it's eating away at my brain.
I've been having those thoughts. Those terrible thoughts, and I know what that means. I have to fix it.
"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!", I smacked my head repeatedly, wanting to take everything I did back. I know I hurt her feelings and I just want to take it back. I should have told her the truth. I should've told her everything.

Looking down at my medication that I took an hour ago, I sighed. Laying down on the couch, I closed my eyes. Not knowing what to do, and if I go to her apartment I really wouldn't know what to say.
Sitting back up I ran my hand down my face. Needing this restlessness to end.
I got up and paced wondering of ways to apologize.

New Car. Clothes. Shoes. Diamonds. Money. Sex.

"No. No. No!", I hit myself again, coming up with unworthy ideas for Aaliyah. I am such a piece of shit, I can't even give anything meaningful.
My eyes wandered around the living room, landing on her purse.
"I must've didn't give it to her...", I said absent minded.

Picking it up, I unzipped it and looked inside. There was her phone, wallet, and cosmetics.
She would need this stuff, Why didn't she come back to get it?
I grabbed the purse and got my keys off the kitchen counter.
I'll just return it and understand if she wants nothing to do with me.
Walking to my Aston Martin I got in. Starting the car, I set off for Aaliyah.
-------------------------------------------------
I pulled up in her driveway and turned off my car. Getting out, I walked up her gravel pathway. I took my time walking up the stairs and ringing the doorbell. Dreading what was going to happen next.

I waited for her to answer the door and instantly started to regret coming here. Maybe I could just put the purse down and leave?
As I began to lower the accessory her front door opened. Revealing Aaliyah in a orange fall dress, hair tightly curled falling perfectly around her ears, wearing brown heels.

"Iain. What a wonderful surprise. Oh you've got my purse, please come in!",
With caution and confusion, I stepped inside her home while handing her the purse. She's.....too cheery. Wouldn't see be furious, angry, livid? I did kick her out of my house in only a towel.
Closing the door Aaliyah told me to follow her. Leading me to her living room she ordered me to sit.
"Now wait here, I have someone for you.",

"No, wait Aaliyah.", I grabbed her arm stopping her from leaving.
"I want to apologize...and I have to tell you something important. Something I should have told you long ago.",

"Iain, I already know. Your mother told me everything. I accept your apology. Now wait here.",
I let go her arm as she went about her way.
So my mother spilled the beans huh. That old hag could never keep her damn mouth shut.
I sat back down on the couch, waiting for this "surprise" Aaliyah hinted to.

Hearing heels clack I knew Aaliyah was close to returning. Subsequently, I saw her walk through the arch way and in tow behind her was someone small. I couldn't see them fully because they were hiding right behind her.

"Whose this?", I asked, curious as to who it could be.
The little person peeked from behind Aaliyah and I saw strands of blonde hair fall and a blue eye.

I took a sharp intake of breath once I saw that feature combination. It reminded me so much of-

"Iain. I just want you to be happy. So I pulled some strings.",
Aaliyah stepped aside and I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world.
My daughter. Lilli.
She ran over, engulfing me in a tight hug. I hugged her back never wanting to let her go. Tears sprung to my eyes as I held my little girl in my arms again. It's been so long.

I looked up at Aaliyah and asked her how this was happening right now.

"Your mother told me what happened. About your illness, and her foster. So I wanted a reunion. I asked to adopt Lilli and because of my connections or rather.... The connections your last name holds, it cut the adoption process in half.",

Taking a break from embracing my little girl, I stood and walked over to Aaliyah.

"I don't know how to Thank you... I should be doing something for you after everything and here you are giving me a gift beyond comprehension. I can't even, I ... what can I do?",

"Welll", she said playfully
"You could start by not kicking me out ever again. In a towel at that.",
We laughed at that and embraced.

"You're an amazing woman Aaliyah.",

"I know.",

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 0 11
Raven Ledger, daughter of the CEO of Elitease, meets Aaliyah. Her father sent her to a boarding school in hopes that she wouldn't "indulge" in common...
1.9K 107 36
Victoria Kennedy has the rest of her life planned out to almost the minute. The same routine every week until she absolutely has to change it. Work...
8.1K 403 41
Aaliyah had lived her whole life under the overbearing shadow of her fathers new wife and her filthy daughters. Aaliyah has no idea how her mother d...
7.2K 321 42
Aaliyah got lost and ran into you so you help her find her dad, she likes you so you get a job offer to become her nanny but what will happen when yo...