Adventures of drunk Marina

By crazy4darling

There are no words to explain this masterpiece. More

Liquor Liquor Lips
Drunk XCX
Burrito song ft derek
Condom of the month
Leaked Sawngs
Lana Banana? Did you mean Lana Grape or Lana Apple?
Horny coachella
Froot machine
Angry Derek
Drunker than ever
Cry Baby
Froot Stealer.
Lana'z return
Liquor liquor kylie lips
The end of Frooty Wine
Marina Apocalypsis.
Halsey is a bitch
Jack is jealous.
Identity Crisis.
Veganized.
What the froot?
Pregnant.
Sexting.
Autobiography.
Workout Queen.
You are the diamonds.
Insta-Hoe.
Such a big Dildo.

Drunkin Donuts.

98 13 2
By crazy4darling

   Marina was hanging out, down the street, doing the same ol' thing she did last week.
But then she saw at the middle of nowhere this big ass "Dunkin Donuts" sign, she was in heaven.
Then marina got 2 boxes of donuts and proceeded to go home.
Then at home she took like 20 syringes and filled them with different types of liquors (vodka, gin, champagne, tequila, mezcal, etc).
She decided that she was going to write a book for drunk people food recipes, and this was going to be her first page on the book.
She then inserted the liquors into the donuts.
Now marina loves Drunkin Donuts, sorry, Dunkin Donuts.
The end.

Again, thanks for 1k views:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...