The Alpha's Badass Mate (Back...

By JaydCash

Shakila Blaze has it all: the looks, the body and the brains. Her smart mouth and feisty attitude always tend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note- Please Read
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

104 2 0
By JaydCash

Sorry for the very long delay. This had to be the longest writer's block that I've ever had and plus dealing with school. Well, here's chapter 15 and yes I know it's short; but I'm trying to get back into the groove on this book. Micheal Trevino as Alonzo Federico

Liam's POV

Tell me I just didn't hear that? I narrowed my eyes at Alonzo. "You son of a bitch!" He looked at me. "What the fuck did I do?" I scoffed. "Oh don't try and act dumb. Now I'm definitely stuck with your ass." "Quit being such a puss Liam," Alonzo said walking over to Shakila. "We both have major responsibilities now. I looked over at Shakila and sighed. He had a point and I vow to protect my mate until my last breath. "What about this bitch?" I said looking at the still unconscious Kaylie. Alonzo turned and scoffed in disgust. "What about her?" "Wasn't she your mate?" I replied. "And?" he said. "I didn't feel any sparks with her; but with Shakila, I do." Alonzo let go of Shakila's hand walking over to Kaylie. "You know what?" He begins. "Let this ratchet ass hoe stay here for all I care." My eyes widened with amusement. "Finally, we agree on something." He grinned before turning back to Shakila. I sighed looking down at Kaylie one last time before following Alonzo who was carrying an unconscious Shakila back to the main house.

Chelsea's POV

I didn't think coming back to my old pack would this easy. After traveling on foot for what seems like days plus hitching a few rides. You probably wondering why I didn't shift into my wolf. Well for starters, I was in human territory and I sure as hell didn't want to frightened them. Second, I didn't want to alert any other wolves. I sighed as I stepped onto the pack grounds. It was quiet... a little too quiet. I begin to gulp in fear. And then, I heard it. The sounds of trees rustling before several wolves came from behind them. They growled at me and literally almost attacked me before I heard a familiar voice. "Stand down," The voice commanded. I looked and saw Liam, my brother Del, and... Alonzo?!! Del ran to me hugging me tightly. "I'm glad you're safe." He said. "So am I," I replied looking over his shoulder. He caught my eye and sighed. "There is going to be a long talk," Del said. "Umm you think?" I said. Del laughed before leading into the house. I bow my head at Liam. "Chelsea?" he said. "Yes?" I replied turning to Liam. "Welcome back and I'm sorry." He said with a bright smile. "Thank you alpha; apology accepted." I replied returning his smile. I followed my brother into the house with Liam and Alonzo trailing not far behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.1K 47
"Of course I love you!" He says taking my hands. My eyes widen as the words slip out of his mouth. "Y-You what?" I ask shakily. He sighs and smiles s...
1.2M 40.1K 39
Kyle is the Alpha of the White Shadow Pack. For years, he searched for his mate and never found her. When he finally finds his soul mate, she is not...
455K 9.5K 45
"We can't!" I shout at him, as I push him away from me. "Why?" He says in a sensual voice. "Because we're rivals." I say as he walks up to me, pinni...
41.9K 1.6K 38
No female had ever been an Alpha, and as the successor of her father, Abigail knew it was selfish to want to be the first, as the law strictly asked...