The Forgotten (A Five Nights...

By Icy_Pup

When she was five, Icy loved the pizzeria. The animatronics all remembered her, and loved to speak with her w... More

Note
A long time ago.
Note
Missing Them
Staying Awake, Not Alive
Hidden Shadows
Shadow Songs
Toys
Playing with killers
Golden Brothers and Battles
Awaking Monsters/Friendly Killers & Not Friendly Ones
Teleported Into Trouble, or the Truth?
Recovering
A Visit to Dragon's Valley!

Protective Nightmares

226 3 5
By Icy_Pup

 "What? Icy, no we didn't lie to you about anything!" Golden said. Junior stepped in front of him and dipped his head, putting his ears back, and crouching his front two legs down, as a bow to me. It's a symbol of respect to whomever the wolf is bowing to. It can also mean that they are asking for forgiveness, which is what Junior is asking. Everybody seemed confused at Junior's act, but I was unfazed. Golden sighed, he was hoping Junior would roll along with him.

 "Junior, how long have you known they were lying? Sure, I know you still have my dad's soul in you, but he can't read your mind so he doesn't know many timelines," I asked Junior. Junior kept his ears down.

 "Since it happened because I felt your father's soul get more strong...," Junior said. I just shook my head.

 "How come you didn't tell me then!? Why didn't my dad tell me?" I asked Junior. He shrunk away from me.

 "He was afraid to..." Junior said. I sighed, then went back into my room and grabbed some stuff from it, FredPlush and Star waking up.

 "What are you doing?" FredPlush asked as he climbed onto my shoulder. I grabbed him off and put him in my pocket, where he popped his head out.

 "I'm getting stuff so I can get away from these guys if I need to. And I probably need to soon if what Nightmare said is true. Then again I'm going to speak with them for a little bit just to see if it is true," I said, grabbing a pocket knife off my desk, just in case I lost my talismans. I stuffed it into the opposite pocket then where FredPlush is. Star trotted over to me and he followed me when I went back out of my room.

 "I need the truth and now. Who of you killed my father? I want to know if the story I know matches up with your guys' story," I said. Drawkill SpringBonnie put his ears down, then walked forwards. He then shifted and became Nightmare SpringBonnie. He put out a hand, hoping for me to take it, but instead I growled and made an ice dagger. He quickly took back his hand and looked at the others.

 "I didn't do it on purpose Icy. We still aren't complete, I was glitching, I promise I didn't kill him on purpose," Nightmare SpringBonnie said. I shook my head and I felt my eyes start to smoke a little, so i knew I needed to get out of there soon or I'd tear up all of them from anger.

 "You may not have done it on purpose, but you still killed my dad!" I said, then I quickly ran off.

 "Icy come back!" Junior yelled running after me. I quickly climbed out of the hideout and I ran off. Freddy's shadows looked at each other then chased after me, but Junior appeared and growled at them, and they disappeared. Junior then started chasing after me again. I quickly used my wind talisman and snow talisman to use my blur ability, which speeds me up and makes my image blurry so it's harder to find where I'm going, and I also used it on Star, allowing us to run away in front of Junior, and out of the safe room, onto the stage, where the Toys were waiting.

~Gold's POV~

 "Dude why did you tell her?!" I said facing Nightmare SpringBonnie who changed back into a drawkill.

 "She deserves to know the truth, and I believe Nightmare had already told her before I did. Gold you can't just blame everything on us, and plus at least you were able to roam around for the past hundred years or so. And also most of your 'friends' were also able to roam around the hideout while me, Drawkill Fredbear, and Drawkill Plushtrap were all locked up with Drawkill Marionette until they escaped, then it was just us! So why don't you try being locked up in chains for a good hundred years or so with two crazy animatronics!" Drawkill SpringBonnie said, then stormed off into the room where they were locked up, and he shut the door.

 "Well now look Gold you made him angry!" Drawkill Freddy said glaring at me. I growled at him.

 "Well maybe he should have listened to me a long time ago when I told him not to say, then maybe he wouldn't be angry!" I replied back. Drawkill Foxy got in the middle of us.

 "Stop," Is all he said. I rolled my eyes, then went over and sat down on the couch. Drawkill Freddy went over and spoke to the others while Drawkill Fredbear and Drawkill Plushtrap spoke silently in the corner.

 After a minute I got up and got out of the hideout, and I walked to the safe room, Freddy's shadows not in sight. I sat down in the safe room, in a spot I made for when I want to be alone. I changed into my human form, the safe room being slightly chilly. If needed there's a vent right beside me, so I can run off if needed. I knew I probably needed to find Icy before any others did, but then again she may be scared of me.

 I just decided to lay down and fall asleep. Just to try and sleep it off.

~Icy's Pov~

 "Can I be let go yet?" I asked, only to get shoved forward roughly again by Toy Freddy. "Ugh, Fine."

 So, uh, yeah. I attempted to run from the Toys on the stage but Mangle knocked me over... Now I'm being brought back to Parts and Services, where Toy Freddy says Freddy has a suit for me. Fun, right?

 Toy Bonnie ran ahead some and knocked on the Parts and Services door. Withered Freddy opened it.

 "What do you want?" He asked roughly, then Toy Freddy threw me forward.

 "Freaking ow! I have legs, I can walk you know!" I said to Toy Freddy than I got back up.

 "Well look who we have here, a little wolfie that's surrounded by animatronics, so she can't escape," Freddy said, looking down at me.

 "Hello Freddy," I said, crossing my arms and glaring at him. He did his signature laugh, and his eyes turned black with white pupils. Oh this is just faaaantasic, isn't it? I thought. Then Freddy grabbed my arm and threw me into parts and services. I crashed into a shelf, breaking it, and suit heads and pieces fell down onto the ground around me. I got up, shaking some of the debris the shelf made out of my hair and off my ears, then I made a few daggers and I threw them at Freddy. He grabbed the last one and threw it back before I could react, and it stuck itself into my shoulder. I growled and was able to yank it out, which allowed my shoulder to heal quickly due to it being my own weapon.

 I looked up and growled at Freddy, who just laughed, and turned to the toys. I took this chance to jump on his back and summon a new dagger which I jabbed into his chest. Freddy looked back at me and threw me off. He then screeched and ran at me with lightning speed, and I felt my head ram into a wall, and a sharp pain spread across the back of my head until I blacked out.

~Freddy's POV~

 "What would you like for us to do with her?" Toy Bonnie said, approaching the now unconscious werewolf reluctantly.

 "Go find the drawkills. Turn them against her in some way, I know at least one of them has to know where some wolfsbane is, I remember her father saying he had some somewhere in his office, and to only use it on intruders that could possibly harm the kids. Sure, it hurts everybody, but with werewolves, it can be much worse. We could use it to our advantage," I said, turning to the other toys, then facing back at Toy Bonnie. "Put her with her little cyborg friend, make sure there are plenty people guarding it."

 Toy Bonnie picked up Icy with no problem, Toy Freddy and Toy Chica walked off to go check with the drawkills. Mangle was still torn up, but we left her to guard the cyborg kid along with Bonnie and Chica. Foxy keeps a watch on the halls, but every so often he disappears, and I won't be able to find him on the cameras. As long as he's in my way, I don't care. I went over to the pirate cove in the parts and services and looked at the suit we had at ready. It wasn't a normal suit like a copy of mine, but instead, one that was a suit made for a cat animatronic, which Icy made when me and her used to draw us 'new friends'. It has a lot of locks in it, so the slightest movement will cause it to clamp down on whatever is inserted into it, so then it would stay on the endoskeleton of any kind that would fit in the suit. It'd be perfect for anybody we despised to go into the suit. Now we just gotta wait and see what the wolf does.

~Icy's POV~

  I woke up and groaned, lifting my head felt like having to lift a good 50 pounds taped to my forehead. I sat up, putting my head in my hands, and brushing my hair out from my face. I looked up and around, but it was too dark to see really anything, except for the light that got under the door, which wasn't much at all. 

 "W-wha?" I mumbled, trying to look around, but it was too dark to see anything. My eyes adjusted to where I could just barely make out shapes. I herd some shuffling then I felt some warm arms wrap around me, and pull me into them.

 "Looks like your finally up. I'm glad your okay, I'm actually surprised they didn't kill you then come and kill me," Robo said, careful not to hit the back of my head.

 It took me a minute for my memories to slowly come flooding back. I was somewhere, in a pizzeria, with crazy animatronics that want to kill me. I sighed, then leaned lightly onto Robo. I just had to get myself into this mess. I can't just have a normal timeline where I end up in my forest or I meet a new person that I probably will end up killing soon, but no, instead I get stuck with animatronics that would love to tear me apart.

 "Have I been out long?" I asked Robo kinda quietly, as to not alert any animatronics if they were nearby.

 "Not too long, about an hour, but that's it. What happened?" He asked me. I thought for a second.

 "To shorten it, I was hanging with some... drawkill animatronics," I said, obviously not wanting to say the name. "Turns out one of them killed my dad so I left after I learned about it. I then ran off before any of them could catch me, and I ended up running to the toys on the stage. They brought me to Freddy, who ended up smashing me into a wall." I explained. "Also I got a souvenir to a trip I took when I was with the drawkills."

 "Okay...? What's that?" Robo replied. I could tell he was looking at me carefully, most likely through night vision.

 "Just a little plushie," I said, taking FredPlush out of my pocket and holding him. I could tell he was just acting like a plush due to him not moving around.

  "And how is that suppose to exactly help us?" Robo asked. I just shrugged.

 The sudden light flooding into the room blinded me for a second, then I realized somebody has opened the door to the room me and Robo were in. I silently put FredPlush into my pocket before they could see. I looked over to see Toy Bonnie holding open the door. Toy Bonnie didn't even glance at us, and Freddy walked in and looked at us.

 Freddy, as I could tell, got fixed up a little. He had some holes in him patched up, both of his eyes were normal, but still filled with anger. I could still see a few scratches here and there, but then again he would always have scratches on him, but I never knew why. Freddy looked at me, ignoring Robo.

 "Come here," Freddy commanded me. I growled at him the best I could, my throat burning. I felt Robo tighten his grip on me slightly. "Do I need to go over there and get you myself?"

 "Maybe so," I said, standing up unsteadily, Robo instantly following my lead. Freddy made a growling noise and turned to get somebody. "No, you said yourself, so you can't have your little 'friends' helping you."

 "Fine with me," Freddy snarled, then he jumped at me and Robo. Robo quickly grabbed one of Freddy's arms, pushed me back, then he threw Freddy to the opposite wall. Robo then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room while he tackled Toy Bonnie, throwing them both to the floor. I spared a glance at Freddy, and he was already getting up, so I turned quickly and ran to the security office. On the way, I saw Mangle on the ceiling, and I had to dodge them for a second, before continuing to sprint down the office.

 I entered the office and spun around, instantly checking to see if anybody was behind me, but before I could check the vents, somebody picked me up.

 "Let me DOWN!" I instantly yelled at whoever was holding me. I struggled, and kicked behind me, and I hit somebody who loosened their grip, so I ran off to the other side of the office.

 "Urgh, seriously? Why are you even here after this place is shut down, you little brat?" The security guard asked me. I blinked a few times, realizing it was not Jeremy, but instead somebody completely different. I glanced at the desk, and there was no tablet, only a small alarm clock that ran on batteries.

 "What?" I asked, like the genius I was.

 "I asked you why you are in here after the place shut down for today, so why are you in here?"

 "If I told you, you would think I am insane, so do me a favor, and just get me out of here, and help me get my friend!" I said, glaring at the nightguard.

 "And why should I do that?" The nightguard asked me, glaring right back at me. An idea popped into my head.

  "Because the animatronics move at night and are hunting me down, so how about I introduce you to them?" I said, and the nightguard blinked and looked at my oddly. I heard some footsteps running quickly to the office. "Freddy I got a new friend!" I instantly yelled as loud as I could, and the night guard snarled at me and was about to lunge for me, if only Freddy hadn't tackled him, and they both slammed into the desk, crushing it to splinters.

 "Thanks for that Freddy, and now buh-bye!" I said, took the nightguard's keys, then I sprinted out of the office as fast as possible.

 I grabbed the handle of one door and I quickly stopped, and I searched for which key was supposed to open the door. I tried key number one quickly. Nope. Two? Nope. Three? No. Four? Not at all. Five? Still no. Six? I heard a click, then suddenly an alarm went off. Not the reaction I was hoping for. A monotone voice said, Warning! Intruder! every few seconds and the alarms were very loud, near deafening to me, constantly screaming in my ears. I had to shake it off, and I fumbled around with the keys in my hands trying to find where I left off, but somebody picked me up from behind, and I instantly thrashed around, yelling, but no sound could be heard of my voice over the alarm. I looked at the arms holding me, which were indigo and were torn up. Bonnie.

 Bonnie dragged me back, and I couldn't lift my arms to try and escape because he held them so tightly. I growled and tried kicking, but that did nothing either. I sighed and set my ears back, annoyed, and gave up trying to hurt Bonnie.

 Soon I saw the drawkills come out of the safe room, and they only spared a glance at me. I barked at them, but they didn't come to help me. Drawkill SpringBonnie was being held by Drawkill Freddy and Drawkill Chica. You could visibly see Drawkill SpringBonnie glitching, a few sparks coming from him here and there.

 Bonnie grabbed my arms and locked them behind my back, then he pushed me forward, and I kicked back at him. He was unfazed and he pushed me forward, forcing me to walk. I growled and walked where Bonnie let me for a minute until I saw he was trying to bring me to parts and services. I growled and tried to yank my arms free from Bonnie's grip, but he just tightened up his grip and pushed me forward, but I stood my ground. Bonnie, instead of pushing me forward, which is what I was expecting, pulled me back, causing me to fall back onto him with a 'thunk'. Bonnie didn't move, but instead he picked me up and held me on his shoulder.

 "Put me down!" I yelled at the animatronic rabbit, who just carried me to parts and services like I was a ragdoll. I growled in a lost attempt to intimidate Bonnie and started kicking him again, to no avail. When Bonnie got to parts and services, somebody opened the door and yanked me back using my tail, causing a yelp to come from me.

 "Finally, we got those stupid drawkills on our side! Now let's see what you'd look like in a suit, shall we?" Freddy said, coming into the room, and slamming the door shut. It took a minute for my eyes to readjust because the room became much darker, no light invading the room from under the door, just the old lightbulb on the ceiling, which flickered off every so often.

 There was a quick flash, then the hands holding mine behind me tightened some. I shook my head and looked at the now human Freddy. Sure, he seemed like a normal man, but even in their human forms, the normal animatronics still have their strength, and they heal quickly. I growled at Freddy, which was a lost cause. He walked over to me with heavy footsteps, then he studied me for a second.

 "You have cat DNA, do you not?" Freddy asked me. I narrowed my eyes into slits, which was a nice addition because I could use it during hunting. I also made my nails into claws, and I tried to claw at Bonnie to no prevail. "I'm going to take that as a yes. This suit should be perfect for you, then."

 "What do you mean? There's no cat animatronic suits!" I said, glaring at Freddy, who just chuckled.

 "Don't you remember making those drawings of diffrent animatronics? It's one you drew on one of the blueprint pieces, so the resturant made it also, only they didn't have room, so they simply put it away in a diffrent resturant, but since we got the toy animatronics, we also got the cat animatronic exoskeleton, just not an endoskeleton."

 "You are not stuffing me into a suit!" I growled, Freddy just chuckled, went over and grabbed something from the table. He came back, and I saw it was three pieces to an arm. I took a deep breath, and was about to yell, but I ended up coughing, my throat burning from something. I recognized the smell after a minute. Wolfsbane. "Where'd you get that stuff?" I growled after my coughing fit.

 "Just a few of your drawkill buddies, I've coated the whole suit with it," Freddy said, he went over and held out a bottle of purple, blue, and black colors swirling together. I flinched back away from it, Bonnie tightening his grip on my arms. I knew I was going to have bruises if I somehow escaped this mess. I snapped at Freddy, my canines coming out, glistening in the small light left in the room. "So here's how it's going to go down, you cooperate, or I put some of this wolfsbane on you because I have plenty more than just this vile that I can throw on you."

 "It depends on what you're going to want me to cooperate with," I said, glaring at Freddy.

 "Put on the suit."

 "Let me get this straight... You just told me to put on a suit, with a crazy rabbit holding my arms together, and the suit is doused in wolfsbane, so even if I touched it, my hands would burn, and just breathing it in hurts me."

 "Pretty much, and I'll get Bonnie to let you go if you agree. You shouldn't have to suffer too long with  this suit."

 "I am not putting that suit on. I would enjoy getting free, though," I said, causing Bonnie to twist my arm, causing a small crack! to be heard. I hissed silently, my ears twitching back, trying to find what the sound was, but I knew it was me. Pain creeped through my right arm, but not my left, so I knew only one of my arms was broken. The bad thing was, my right arm was my sword arm, and the arm I could best use magic out of. 

 "Looks like we'll just do it the hard way," Freddy said, then he went over and yanked out my right arm from Bonnie's grip and shoved my arm into one of the pieces of the suit, then he let go of my arm. I tried to keep it as still as possible, so then I wouldn't trigger the springlocks in it. "Smart, I see. Looks like you learned your lesson from the last timelines." I tried to get my other arm out from Bonnie's grip, but he tightened his grip again until Freddy grabbed my left arm and yanked me over, causing me to try and move my right arm to punch him. The springlocks clamped down on my arm, shredding my flesh. I yelled and tried to get off the piece of the exoskeleton, but it held tight. My right arm at least became numb after a while, but I saw some blood drip off from the exoskeleton part. At least now since I was free, I want to grab the door, but instead the door opened, and Toy Freddy jumped in and tackled me.

 "Get off me, stupid bear!" I yelled at Toy Freddy. He did, but then Freddy grabbed me and yanked me up, while Bonnie got two other pieces for the suit, and put them on my left arm, and they clamped down onto my arm, causing me to yell out. Blood leaked from under the parts, soaking my clothes. After that, Bonnie and Freddy got the chestpiece, and I growled, but I couldn't stop them, due to my arms hurting so much.

 When they shoved it on, I instantly felt the wires and crossbeams stabbing through me, and I couldn't help but scream. I felt something fall out of my pocket. Then I realized, whatever came out of my pocket was a bright yellow. I blacked out for a second.

 Blood, my clothes are drenched in blood. Im sitting against a wall, but the room has turned some. I turned my head the best I could, and saw the wall I thought I was leaning on was the floor. What happened? Is this blood mine? Yes, it has to be. What is this armour on me? Slowly the memories faded back.

 Maybe I could get up, go find help? No, I feel too tired.

 Wait, what was that noise? Is that a scream? Is somebody else near? I looked around the best I could, I couldn't even move my head anymore, it hurt too much. I saw a large, but very blurry, bright yellow object in front of me, then a hazel-red object beside me. I blinked a few times, but the blurryness didn't go away. The red figure flashed, and a human-like being appered in their place.

 I knew my body was crushed, and a pool of my blood was slowly growing. My limbs felt heavy, but I felt somebody pick me up, so maybe I was getting help? What if instead, it was the others. 

 I thought I was dying, but after a minute, my vision slowly cleared some, and my hearing came back. The scream I heard, I now realized was an animatronic scream. I looked over, and saw Nightmare Fredbear attacking Freddy, Bonnie, and Toy Freddy. I couldn't tell who was holding me, but a few moments later, the door opened, and somebody lunged at who was holding me, but they dodged, and Nightmare appered, and attacked whoever tried to attack me. I looked over at the door, and other animatronics ran in. Nightmare turned and said something to whoever was holding me, but I couldn't make out the words well. Nightmare then swiped the people that came in through the door past Nightmare Fredbear, and whoever was holding me sprinted out the door, and to where Robo was. We passed the drawkills, and I could see that they tried to chase me, and I saw NightMarionette tackle them, and throw them back. After a minute though, Drawkill Springbonnie ran up, and busted open the door to Robo's room for the person who was holding me. I saw Robo instantly jump up, and take me from whoever was holding me. Black spots started coming back into my vision, and my hearing went away again. Robo yelled something at Drawkill Springbonnie. The pain was getting too hard to bear. I wanted to stay, to assure them I was okay, but it was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open.

 "I'm sorry..."

 Robo said something, but I couldn't hear him. I decided on saving my energy, and I closed my eyes as darkness surrounded me.

 ~Heyo, Iciana here. I hit a small writers block for a while, but I broke it down. There is a little over 4300 words here, and I do have a small clue for the next chapter, but for now I shall probably work on my Icy- The Whole Story book, or a hidden book I am working on. Tell me if you want me to keep working on this book by voting or commenting, and if you comment, tell me if you think anybody is going to die, and why you think Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare helped. I shall talk to you Icians later, buh-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...
1.5K 78 14
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
102K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
151K 3.2K 32
Y/N was a singer at another pizzeria that was called 'Y/N's Fantastic Pizzeria!' But one day she and her gang was thrown away due to one of the membe...