Dragon Ball Bf scenarios

By imahappybanana

for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict ab... More

intro
how you met
when you meet again
realizing they loved you
When you realize you love him
When you tell each other
When you get caught singing
what you do for Halloween
First kiss
nicknames!
when you wear something of his
When he tells you stories
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT
When you get hurt PART 1
WHEN YOU GET HURT PART 2
When you have a lazy day part 1
Lazy day part 2
Haha authors note
When he reads your diary
When they use a pick up line
When they get scared
Raditz
Who they are jealous of
When you realize something part 2
Who secretly has a crush on you
PDA
The rings
The proposal 1-2-3
The REST of the proposals
Your phone background
Dating them includes
How you sleep
couple song
Your wedding dress
Your favorite wedding photo
When they cheat
His favorite thing about you (physically)
AN
What they love about you (NOT PHYSICAL)
(Alternate timeline) #1
The babys room
Your favorite text convorsation
Pets!
Please read
Alternate 2 part 1
Imagine set 1

When you realize something...

9.9K 126 33
By imahappybanana

Goku

You were in a predicament. You wernt feeling well lately and neither you or Goku could figure out why. Gohan insisted on going to the doctors to get a check up but you insisted on just staying at home and relaxing. You were currently cuddled up next to Goku thinking of something. You had been getting nauseous and were puking a lot. You also had gained a little weight in the past few weeks. You were deep in thought, not noticing that Goku had been trying to talk to you. He gave up and kissed your head making you jump. "Hey...are you really okay? Maybe we should take you to the doctor." You shook your head and snuggled Goku again. "No I'll be fine I was just thinking of what it could be." He sighed and sat up, pulling you in his lap. "What do you think it could be?" You leaned against him and sighed. "I have some ideas...maybe we should go to the store so I can get some things." He nodded and stood up. "Let's go" you groaned and got out of bed. He smiled and handed you your favorite outfit. You thanked him by kissing him. He of course kissed back and you both were a giggling mess. You quickly got dressed and left a note for Gohan telling him that you went to the store and to text you if he wakes up. You both left and Goku teleported you to the store. You both walked in and you stood in front of him. "Hey Goku?" He looked at you. "Yes?" You grabbed his hands gently and kissed his cheek. "Can you go get some food for me to cook later? I will quickly go grab the stuff I need and we will both meet back here." He gave a confused look. "Um...okay?" You hugged him and kissed him again. "I love you. I just wanna grab the needles so you dont freak out again." You saw him shiver and nod. "Okay. Meet back here in 10 minutes okay?" You nodded and quickly headed off to find what you needed. You quickly walked to the pharmacy area and grabbed some things. One of them being a box of pregnancy tests. You wandered around for a bit afterwards thinking of how Goku would react if you were pregnant. It would explain the vomiting and weight gain. You sighed and paid for the items. You held the plastic bags and them noticed Goku carrying a bunch of bags. You giggled and hugged him. He teleported you back inside the house only to be welcomed by Gohans scream. He was in his boxers and had dropped some eggs on the ground. "Aw Crapbaskets!" You giggled and kissed his head. "Sorry for scaring you. Can you please clean this up and then help your dad put up groceries? I gotta check something..." Gohan nodded and started cleaning up. You ran to the bathroom and pulled out the box. "God..." You red the box and took the test. "Now we wait..." You hid the extra tests and put the one you were using on the top of the counter. You walked back out and saw both boys trying to cook pancakes and eggs. You laughed and helped them finish. Once everyone ate and started doing their own thing you went to check on the test. You grabbed it and shut your eyes. You slowly opened them and saw the one word that changed your life. "Positive..." You sat on the toilet and held your head and tried not to cry. You were filled with worry and fear. What if Goku didn't want the baby. What if Gohan didn't want to be a big brother. What if you wernt ready to be a mother. You wiped away a few stray tears and put the test in your pocket. You stood up and went to your room. You grabbed your diary and started writing in it. You filled up the whole page and only noticed that it was 10 I'm the morning. "Fuck..." You put up your diary and went to find Goku and Gohan cleaning up the kitchen. "Dad what do you thinks going on with (yn)? She seems to be kinda vague and secretive lately." You hid outside of the kitchen and listened. "I dont really know...I'm worried that she is okay and I'm worried that she's keeping something from us...." You heard him sigh. "Maybe you should ask her later." He agreed and you ran to your room. "Oh shit...should I tell him?" You pulled out the test and sighed. "I guess I better..." You walked out with the test in your pocket and looked for the boys. Sure enough they sat in the living room watching TV. "Hey Gohan can you leave the room for a sec? I need to talk to your dad." He looked at you and nodded. He left and you sat next to Goku. "What's wrong?" He wrapped his arm around you. "I just have something to ask you...what if we had kids?" Goku hummed and placed his hand against his mouth. "I would be happy. Like very happy. Why do you ask?" You leaned on him and smiled. "Hold out your hands and shut your eyes." He did as you said and you sat the test in his hand. "Okay open your eyes." He opened them and examined the test. "Woah wait..." You grew nervous at what he was going to say. "There's a baby in you" you nodded "youre going to have another baby Goku.." He smiled wide, sat down the test and hugged you tight. "Yay! I'm going to have another baby!" You both laughed and Gohan walked in quietly. "Does this mean that I'm going to be a big brother?" He asked shyly and hugged you both. "Yes gohan you're going to have a little brother or sister" he smiled wide. "I'm so happy...I love you so much mom." You blushed and kissed gohans head. "I love you to sweetie." You all sat on the couch cuddling for a while.

Vegeta

"Vegeta I'm fine stop worrying about me." You sighed and sat next to the toilet. "Bullshit you've been throwing up for days now. You are going to the doctor." You moved your hair out of your face and sighed. "Vegeta I will be fine." You stood up and he groaned. "Why must you be so damn stubborn!" He yelled as you hugged him. "Sorry can't help it." You snuggled him and he hugged you back. "Please let's go to the doctor. I want to make sure that your okay." You sighed and nodded. "Fine let's go." You got dressed and went to the car with Vegeta. You drove to the doctors and waited. They asked you tons of questions and you answered honestly. The doctor looked at you and crossed her legs. "So you and your boyfriend havent been sexually active in a more than a month correct?" You nodded. "Did you ever have sex without using protection?" You blushed and nodded again. The woman sighed and handed you a cup. "I need you to go to the bathroom and pee in the cup. I will need it to take a test..." You gulped but nodded, going to the bathroom and taking the test. You came out,gave it to the woman and she left. You looked at Vegeta and gulped. "Are you okay? You're turning pale." Vegeta stood and placed his hand on your head. "I think it's just nerves" you hugged him and listened to his heart beat. He held you and rubbed your back. "I'm worried about you princess. I want you to be okay." He sighed and held you. You shut your eyes and squeezed him. His heart raced because he was worried. You pulled away and he kissed your cheek. You blushed and held his hand. The woman soon walked in with some papers. "Well miss (yn) Congratulations. You're pregnant." You're eyes widened and you looked at Vegeta. He had an equally shocked face. "R-Really?" You asked not believing it. "Yep I'll let you to talk for a few. You can leave when you want." She got up and left. You sat shocked and silent. Vegeta sat next to you and grabbed your hand. "Are you okay?" He asked and put his arm around you. You slowly nodded and hugged him. "I'm scared..." He pulled you into his lap and kissed you. "Dont be. You will be an amazing mother." You held him and sighed. "I'm afraid that you wont love me now..." He chuckled and held you closer. "You are my princess. And she will be having my child. I'm extremely happy." He kissed you again and smiled. "Let's go get some ice cream. It'll make you happy." You smiled and nodded happily. Leaving the doctor.

Krillin

You sat alone in complete silence. You felt the bile crawling up your throat and you hated it. You lurched forward and puked in the toilet. You hated the taste, the smell, everything. Once you finished you leaned against the wall and panted. "Fuck me...." You grabbed your cell phone and sent Bulma a quick text, asking her to come over and to bring some things for you. She sent back a text and you continued to sit there. After a few you got up and brushed your teeth. You then went to the living room and waited for Bulma. After another ten minutes she busted through the door. You helped and she smiled. "So what's up (yn)?" You glared at her and sighed. "You know what's up. Did you bring the stuff?" She handed you the plastic bag and smiled. "Just so you know...I'm always here for you so...." You took out the box of tests and nodded. "I know Bulma...I can't thank you enough." You walked into the bathroom and took a test. You sat it on the counter and walked away for a second. Bulma had a small gift bag and some little gifts in it. You raised an eyebrow and she smiled. "This is for Krillin...if the test is positive." You sat next to her and looked inside. Baby clothes were inside along with some diapers and a bottle. You smiled and hugged Bulma. She hugged you back and smiled wide. "Go check the test!" You nodded and ran to grab it. You didn't look at it until you were next to Bulma again. "Okay...1" she smiled "2..." You're heart was racing "3!" You both said in unison and looked at it. You felt like you were going to faint. Positive. Bulma cheered happily and you were in shock. She took the test and put it in the very bottom of the bag. You had your hand on your belly. A little kid was inside you, and you were its mom. Bulma hugged you and smiled. "You should text Krillin and tell him to come home. He's only training with the guys." You nodded and pulled out your phone.

"Hey Sweety I really need you to come home for a few okay?"

You sent it and noticed Bulma hovering over your shoulder. "Stop that!" You pushed her face away making her laugh. Your phone went off and you looked at it.

"On my way. Is something wrong?"

Bulma squealed and hugged you. "I'll go and let you two be." You smiled and hugged back. "Thanks Bulma..." She left and you hid the gift.

"No not really but I need to tell you in person."

You waited quietly, your stomach filled with butterflies. What ifs ran through your mind . You had to ignore the bad ones and relax. Krillin wasn't going to leave you. He loves you very much. He will love this so much. You heard the door open and saw said man smiling at you. "Hey sweetheart." You smiled and opened your arms. He walked over and hugged you. You kissed his head and smiled. "So...what did you need to tell me?" He pulled away looking concerned. You blushed. "I have a gift for you..." He tilted his head. "Why? You didn't have to get me anything..." You grabbed the bag and handed it to him. "It's just as much my gift as it is yours..." He smiled and took the bag from you. He slowly opened it and grabbed the bottle. A look of confusion on his face. You smiled nervously and told him to continue. He sat the bottle on the table and grabbed the diapers. His confusion was still there and you laughed. "Keep going there is more in there." He pulled out a baby onesie and that's when it hit him like a brick wall. The onesie Said. "Daddies little fighter" cheesy but it was really cute. You looked down worried not seeing him smiled wide. The onesie matched his gi and the words were on the back. He felt tears in the corners of his eyes and he couldn't stop smiling. He sat the onesie down and grabbed the test. That's when he broke. He tackled you down onto the couch. "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He cheered and hugged you. You felt him shower your face with little kisses. You couldn't help but laugh along with him. He stopped and stared into your eyes. You smiled at him and kissed his nose making him blush. He never would've thought that he would be a dad. He used to think that he would die alone and now look at him. Happy as can be with his best friend, girlfriend and now a baby on the way. He kissed you and held you. "God I love you..."

Wattpad is hating me rn so you'll get 3 today and hopefully the rest tomorrow. Please go check out my new marvel boyfriend scenarios! The first part should be up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 53.2K 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters from the Naruto Franchise! I also do not own any other anime or anime characters referenced! [COMPL...
608 10 12
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page
64K 1K 29
Well the title says it all... I'll be taking some requests and some chapters may be LBGT+, just a warning. Discountinued for the time being since I...
54K 595 23
Hello!I saw these type of stories floating around,and I decided to make my own :D Also I am sorry if these characters are OC,I'm new to writing stori...