~ Light Of Hope ~ (A Toushir...

By AmeChan192

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate... More

Hi Guys!! (^w^)v
1. " Things Lost in the Rain "
2." Into the Abyss "
3. " New Beginning "
4. " Home "
5. " Unknown Origins "
6. " Shinigami Daikou "
7. " Parting and Reunion "
8. " To Soul Society "
9. " A Chance Encounter "
10. " A New Found Hope "
10.5. Extra Chapter - " 3 Again "
11. " Girls Day Out "
12. " The Sacred Jewel of Soul "
13. " Growing Feelings "
14. " Incoming Storm "
15. " Game Start "
16. " Missing Again "
17. " Battle Preparations "
18. " I Hear Your Voice "
19. " Reunion "
20. " Confession "
21. " Confusion "
22. " Vasto Lorde "
23. " Calm Before the Storm "
24. " The Guardian Deity "
25. " Friends and Foes "
26. " Frustrations "
27. " Visored "
28. " Espada "
29. " The Twelve Honoured Knights "
30. " Light x Dark "
30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "
31. " True Feelings "
32. " Training in Hell "
33. " Visions of the Past and Future "
34. " Deciding One's Fate "
35. " Personal Vendetta "
36. " Complications "
37. " Hell Has Fallen "
38. " Strategy Meeting "
39. " Under the Moonlight's Glow "
40. " Nagisa "
41. " Pledge of Loyalty "
42. " Awaken "
43. " True Meaning of Sacrifice "
44. " Memories "
45. " Camaraderie "
46. " A Heart That Doesn't Forget "
47. " Choices "
48. " The Inner Abyss "
48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "
49. " Deepest Secrets "
50. " Truth Unveiled "
Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To
Sequel
51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "
51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "
Thank You

20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "

249 12 0
By AmeChan192

Yuuki was waiting at the 12th division lab one day when the alarm in Seireitei suddenly went off.

"A Chained Hollow again, huh? It's quite near, I should get away from here for now.", she muttered.

Then a loud explosion was heard somewhere and the alarm on the lab went off. The thick steel doors were tightly shut.

(*sweat drop*) (Uh oh.... now I can't get out. I guess I don't have a choice but to sit still until Shiro gets rid of the Chained Hollow and wait for everyone here.), she thought as she sighs.

Then another loud explosion made things shake making the chemical rack fall and the chemicals mixed together formed some kind of gas. Yuuki inhaled the gas and fell asleep.

Several minutes later, everything finally got settled and the steel doors opened. The lab workers came in and found her sleeping so they brought to the 4th division barracks. Toushiro heard of what happened and went to check on her.

"Thankfully she didn't inhale any harmful chemicals so there's no need to worry. She might wake up anytime soon.", Hanataro said.

After some time, Yuuki flutters her eyes open and sits up. She scans her surroundings and gets off to bed. Rangiku steps inside afterwards.

"Ah! Yuuki-chan you're awake, taichou asked me to check on you.", she said.

"Asked you? Or perhaps you volunteered so that you can slack off again, didn't you?", Yuuki said raising an eyebrow.

Rangiku stiffened because she hit the the bullseye. However, she also noticed that she's acting a bit different.

"Yuuki-chan? Is everything okay? You seem a bit.... different?"

"Yep everything's fine!", Yuuki said with a fake smile on her face. "I'm just going out for a little walk. It's boring in here."

Yuuki leaves the room before Rangiku could even say anything. She walks around Seireitei while Rangiku shrugged and went back to the 10th division barracks.

While walking around, she saw Omaeda Marechiyo with a sad look on his face. She smiles mischievously and approaches him.

"Hey.", Yuuki called.

"The name's Omaeda Marechiyo kid, get lost I'm not in the mood to play with you.", he said as he takes a quick glimpse of her.

"Aside from your face, what else is your problem?", Yuuki asked with a straight face.

(*sigh*) "Its just that.... taichou ditched me again went off on her own.", Marechiyo said without looking at her, after a short pause he realized that she was being very rude. (*cross popping veins*) "Huh?! Wait... are you trying to say that I'm ugly?!", he asked with an irritated look on his face.

"You said that, not me.", Yuuki bluntly said.

(*more cross popping veins*) "Why you little brat!!", Marechiyo with an angry look on his face.

Then an old lady happens to hear his bickering and approaches them.

"Oh my, what's happening here? Omaeda-san you're being too loud it's bothering everyone.", the old lady said.

"Oh, it's you granny, it's just... this little brat. She just told me I'm ugly."

The old woman gently looks at Yuuki.

"Is that true, dear?", she asked.

"Yeah...", Yuuki admitted.

"Young one, it's not very nice to tell people that no matter how true it may be. Now, say sorry."

"Okay...", Yuuki said and faces Marechiyo. "I'm sorry you're ugly."

"WHAT?!", Marechiyo exclaimed.

The old woman steps in between the two.

"Dear, can you tell me what's wrong? What's the real reason you approached him?", she asked to break the tension.

"It's just that.... I saw him looking sad so I asked him what's his problem was but he suddenly got angry and yelled at me.", Yuuki said with fake tears.

"Is that true?", the old lady asked Marechiyo.

"Y-Yeah t-that's true but...", Marechiyo stammered.

"She might have been concerned about you so she asked what's wrong. Come with me, you need to learn how to respond to other people's kindness.", the old lady said as she nonchalantly pulls his earlobe and drags him away.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Granny wait listen to me!", Marechiyo said as he is being pulled away.

Yuuki sticks her tongue out and walks to the opposite direction to look for a new victim. It didn't take long for her to spot Madarame Ikkaku taking a nap under a tree. She drew a cute version of his face at the back of his head using a marker and left shortly afterwards with a mischievious grin on her face. Unbeknowst to her, Hisagi Shuhei happened to see what she just did. He knew she wasn't the type of person to pull a prank on people so he decided to tell Rangiku and ask her about it.

Meanwhile, Rangiku went back to the 10th division office to tell Toushiro the Yuuki has woken up. She didn't mention about the fact that she was acting a bit unusual.

Arriving at the 10th division office, Shuhei suddenly opened the door.

"Matsumoto-san?!", he exclaimed.

"Hisagi?!", Toushiro asked, a bit startled by his sudden entry. "What did Matsumoto do now?", he asked as he sighs.

"Hitsugaya-taichou, I'm looking for Matsumoto-san is she here?", Shuhei asked.

"I just asked her to submit some documents to the Head Captain a short while ago."

"Ah I see, I'll go look for her then."

Shuhei leaves the room while Toushiro gets back on stamping documents unaware on what's happening. On his way to the 1st division barracks, he saw Rangiku on her way back. After talking to her, they both decide to look for Yuuki. They saw her making trouble at the 5th division barracks. Shuhei and Rangiku easily caught her and brought her to the 4th division barracks where Retsu checks on her.

"It may have something to do with the chemical fumes she inhaled at the 12th division barracks. We can't make any cure unless we determine what those are.", Retsu calmly said.

"Then I'll go ask Kurotsuchi-taichou right away, Shuhei can you keep an eye on her?", Rangiku said.

"Sure.", Shuhei said.

"Where's the fat woman going?", Yuuki asked.

Rangiku stopped on her tracks and looks at Yuuki with an irritated look on her face.

(*cross popping veins*) "Y-Yuuki-chan, who were you calling fat??"

"I'm talking to the fat wall..... hmm... it won't reply so I guess it's you, doofus.", Yuuki bluntly said.

(*more cross popping veins*) "I-I'm not fat!", Rangiku yelled.

"Of course you are, I mean, look at those extra huge fat on your chest."

"These are called boobs! Don't take out your frustrations on me just because you have small ones!", Rangiku retaliated.

"Mine are just regular sized and I prefer it rather than those heavy things.", Yuuki said with a straight face.

Rangiku was ready to hit her when Shuhei pats her on the shoulder.

"Matsumoto-san, I know you're pissed but she's not herself today so you better tolerate it for now.", Shuhei said.

Rangiku punches the wall instead and leaves the room as she stomps her feet.

"I should leave as well, I still have other patients to tend to. For now, don't let her leave the room.", Retsu said.

Retsu leaves the room leaving Shuhei to guard the door so that Yuuki wouldn't get out.

"You're Hisagi Shuhei, right?", Yuuki suddenly asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"So you're the one who has a crush on that fat woman."

Shuhei turned fifty shades of red.

"H-How?! Where did you hear that from?!"

"It's a secret but if you let me out I'll tell you."

"Oh no, that won't work on me.", Shuhei said and smirks.

"I see... then I'm not good enough then..."

"Now what are you saying?", Shuhei asked raising an eyebrow.

"You see... I have always liked mature and calm men like you."

"Sorry, I'm not into kids."

(This guy is a tough one... but oh well, it would be boring if it were easy.), Yuuki thought. "So you think I'm not cute? Do you prefer fat women? I may stills be a kid but that's only on the outside, I'm mature enough despite my age. "

"Pulling pranks on people isn't what a mature woman would do."

(*cross popping veins*) (This guy won't be easy to beat.), Yuuki thought. "I just did all those so that I can be noticed specially by you. I know I'm not cute and a child so I have do something for you to notice me.", she said with teary eyes.

"C-Come on... you're very cute, I know when you grow up you'll become a very beatiful woman."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"If I'm really that cute then prove it!"

"Prove? How?", Hisagi asked raising an eyebrow.

"K-i-s-s me.", Yuuki seductively said.

Shuhei blushed heavily and turns away.

"I knew it... you were only being nice to me. You just turned away because I'm hideous!", Yuuki said with fake tears.

"N-No! That's not it!", Shuhei frantically said.

(Gotcha!), Yuuki thought. "Then what?", she asked.

"Well.... uhh... umm..."

"Let me tell you something.", Yuuki suddenly said.

"What?"

Yuuki signals him to get closer and whispers something to his ear, that was his mistake.

*******

By the time Rangiku got back Yuuki was gone and Shuhei was sprawled on the floor with a major nosebleed.

Meanwhile, Yuuki walks around Seireitei again looking for her next victim. It didn't take long for her to spot Renji who just got back from a mission.

"Hi there Abarai-san, did you just return from a mission?", Yuuki asked with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?", Renji asked.

"I got bored so I decided to go on a stroll."

"I see, you should get back soon."

"Oh yeah! You know Hisagi-san right?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well while I was walking around I heard rumors about him."

"What kind of rumors?"

She signals him to get closer in which he did and whispers something to his ear. The next minute, he sprawled to the ground with a major nosebleed as well.

"Hehe, I was only kidding, bye!", Yuuki said and leaves.

However the damage was already done so Renji didn't recover quickly and a crowd was gathered. Izuru who happens to pass by saw the commotion and checks it out.

"Abarai-san?! What happened to you?!", he asked.

"K-Kira.... r-un... call Hitsu...gaya-taichou... immediately...", Renji stuttered and passed out.

Izuru immediately did so and went straight to the 10th division office. He slammed the door open which startled Toushiro.

"K-Kira?! Have you ever heard of knocking?!", Toushiro asked with an irritated look on his face.

"Sorry Hitsugaya-taichou, you need come with me right away!"

Without waiting for his reply, Izuru drags Toushiro and goes back to Renji. By the time they arrived, Renji already recovered and told them everything. Toushiro decides to look for Yuuki as well to confirm things. Then he saw Rangiku along the way.

"Matsumoto! Is it true?! About Yuuki?!", Toushiro asked.

"I know its hard to believe but yes. Unohana-taichou said that the chemical fumes she inhaled earlier may be the cause. So I came looking for Kurotsuchi-taichou since he might know something but they said he went off somewhere again. By the time I got back, Yuuki-chan already escaped.", Rangiku said.

"I'll go look for her, you find Kurotsuchi."

"Yes sir!"

They ran on opposite directions.

Meanwhile Yuuki just went out of the 1st division barracks.

(*yawn*) "All these walking around made me tired. I guess taking a nap would suffice.", Yuuki said. "The place where Madarame-san was taking a nap looks comfortable I guess I should go there.", she mumbled.

Toushiro looks for Yuuki all around Seireitei. After almost an hour, he found her taking a nap under a tree. He didn't have the heart to disturb her since she was sleeping peacefully so he decided to wait until she wakes up. He sits down and leans on the tree. Several minutes later, he became drowsy as well and eventually fell asleep. After a while, Yuuki flutters her eyes open and rubs her eyes. Then she saw Toushiro leaning on the tree sleeping as well. He looks uncomfortable so she carefully lays him down to rest his head on her lap. Rangiku finally found them not long after.

"Yuuki-chan, are you back to your normal self now?", Rangiku asked quietly.

"Back to normal?", Yuuki asked with a confused look on her face.

Then everything suddenly came back to her and turned fifty shades of red.

"M-Matsumoto-san w-what should I do? I caused so much trouble!", Yuuki frantically said.

Rangiku sighed a relief knowing she really is back to her old self.

"First you need to apologize to Shuhei and Renji."

Yuuki remembered what she did to them and blushed heavily. Then Toushiro woke up moments later and realized that he was using her lap as a pillow. He jolted up also blushing.

"Y-Yuuki you should have woken me up!", Toushiro frantically said.

Yuuki covered her face in embarassment as she remembered the things she told Shuhei and Renji.

"S-Shiro... kill me now...", Yuuki stammered with teary eyes.

"Huh?! What's with you all of a sudden?!", Toushiro asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh! There you guys are!", Shuhei said.

Hearing his voice, Yuuki stiffened.

"Eeeeekk!!! H-Hisagi-san?!!", Yuuki frantically said and hid behind the tree on impulse.

"Is the little troublemaker back to normal now?", Shuhei asked. "I gotta say you sure do have a wide range of vocabulary.", he said and smirks.

Yuuki visibly flinched and slowly comes out from behind the tree. She bows her head deeply at him.

"I-I'm so sorry for all the trouble I caused!", Yuuki said.

"H-Hey now, I know you didn't mean to do all those things so you don't need to apologize."

"Still... I've put you in an awkward position."

Shuhei suddenly blushed heavily.

"Hey, what exactly did she do to you to make you blush heavily like that?", Rangiku asked.

Shuhei and Yuuki visibly flinched. Shuhei turns away from Rangiku and keeps his mouth shut while Yuuki was steaming red in embarassment. Toushiro felt irritated the way they both reacted. Then Yuuki suddenly gasped as she remembered something.

"That's right! The Head Captain!", Yuuki said and dashes off.

Toushiro and the rest quickly follows her to the 1st division barracks. In there, they saw the Head Captain who just woke up from his nap. His long beard is neatly French braided with a pink ribbon at the end. How'd Yuuki did it? Only she could know. Rangiku was holding herself in from laughing while Yuuki hides behind a wall.

"Shiro... you don't have to kill me afterall. Instead, plan my funeral for me and tell dad and Ichi-nii I love them.", Yuuki glumly said.

Then his lieutenant, Sasakibe Chojiro arrived.

"H-Head Captain!! Who did this you?!", Chojiro frantically said. "How dare they pull a prank on the Head Captain like this! Unforgivable!! This is unheard of!!", he said as he also holds himself from laughing.

Then he noticed the Genryusai glaring at him and flinched.

"I-I'm going to find whoever it who did this!", he said and dashes off.

(*sweat drop*) "We should also get away from here right now.", Toushiro said.

So they sneak out of the place and heads back to the 10th division office.

(*sigh*) "What a day... I don't know what came over me to do all those things.", Yuuki said.

"Don't fret over it, Yuuki-chan.", Rangiku said.

Then the door slams open startling the three of them. Momo steps inside the room.

"Yuuki-chan, are you okay?!", Momo frantically asked.

"H-Hai! H-Hina you startled me!", Yuuki said.

"You're back to normal?"

"Hai."

"Bummer...", Momo said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Eh? W-What's wrong?"

"I just wanted to see how you were as a bad girl once in a while. It was one-in-a-million chance and I didn't get to see it.... what a let down.", she said as she sighs.

"Yuuki-chan always behaves like a good girl most of the time so I guess seeing the other side of her wasn't that bad.", Rangiku said.

(*sweat drop*) "Matsumoto-san not you too!" , Yuuki said.

Then the door slams open again which startled the four of them. Ikkaku came in with an irritated look on his face.

"Oi! Kurosaki!! You used permanent marker to draw on my head didn't you?!! It's really hard to come off!!", Ikkaku yelled.

"What the heck happened to knocking these days...", Toushiro muttered as he sighs in exasperation.

He chases her around the room with a marker in hand.

"M-Madarame-san!! I'm so sorryyyy!!! (>.<) ", she said as she runs.

"Oh well... don't worry about it Hinamori-chan, you weren't the only on who didn't get to see Yuuki-chan's bad side. Isn't the right, taichou?", Rangiku said and smirks.

"Whatever... (-_-')",Toushiro said then turns his attention to the two running around his office. (*cross popping veins*) "Oi! You two might break something!"

By this time, Ikkaku finally caught Yuuki and draws on her face as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 285 30
*•Crystals in the Moonlight•* a Demon Slayer Fanfiction *ON HIATUS/DISCONTINUED* "If I can't save the people that I love most, how will I ever be abl...
302 15 13
"What is it that you want the most?" he asks as pins her hands to the grass. She looks at him and gives him a soft smile. "There's nothing you can gi...
119K 3.6K 51
Well, here's my first Aizen x reader. Hope ya like it, and everything Bleach-related belongs to Kubo-san. *bites into a banana* Happy readin'...I'll...
734 48 11
"You'll protect me, right nemi?" "Yeah" She gave an adorable smile to him and he returned it by wrapping his tiny hands around hers and dragging her...