Love Desire

By LovelyBrairRose182

In a present idyllic kingdom, the benevolent teenaged son of King Beast and Queen Belle is poised to take the... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
All about me
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Explaining and New Book

Ch. 8

542 10 2
By LovelyBrairRose182

In chemistry class
Evie sat next to Rick and stared longingly at Chad.

Across the pan bench, beyond the tubing, clamps, pipettes, and steaming beakers, Chad was bathed in his own golden light. Evie couldn't stop gazing at him. Chad tried to see what his lab partner was writing so he could copy the notes down.

The chemistry teacher, Mr. Delay, scribbled a formula on the chalkboard.

Evie asked Rick, "Is there any chance he's in line for a throne. Anywhere in line?"

Rick said "I'm guessing that's Chad. The Prince Charming Jr., bloody Cinderella's son."

Evie turned and looked at Rick, then back at Chad.

Rick said "Well, Prince Charming Jr. inherited the charm, but ain't a lot of there there. Know what I mean?"

Evie rested her head on her head and said "Looks like there there to me."

Mr. Delay said "Evie! Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?"

Evie stared at him blankly and said "Atomic weight? Uh...well...not very much. I mean, it's an atom, right?" She smiled and let out a laugh.

Chad laughed, too.

Mr. Delay beckoned her forth.

Rick elbowed Evie and looked down at her mirror. Evie get the point and pocketed her mirror, then strolled confidently up to the chalkboard. She said "Let's see." while she took the chalk from the teacher, stealthily removing her mirror and speaking down into it. She said "How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" She glanced at her mirror, hidden at her side, and it revealed the whole long calculation of the answer, which she copied into the chalkboard. She said "That would be 106.905 times .5200 plus 108.905 times .4800, which, Mr. Delay, would give us 107.9 amu." She smiled.

Chad, impressed, copied her calculation into his lad notebook.

Rick looked at Evie curiously and mouthed to her "Amu?"

Evie smiled at him and Mr. Delay said "It was a mistake to underestimate-----"

Evie spun around in a circle, whipping the teacher with her long blue-black locks, and said "A villain?" She said smiling,"Don't make it again." She threw him the chalk and Rick smiled at her. She flounced back toward her seat. As she passed Chad, he slipped her a note and ogled her. When Evie sat down, she opened the note. It said MEET ME UNDER THE BLEACHERS AT 3. She looked up at Chad and nodded at him. He rested his head on his hand, and Evie did the same. They locked eyes and shared a dreamy, longing look. Rick rested his head on his hand, too, and frowned.

In the grassy tourney field
Ben stood with a stopwatch, facing Carlos as Ash stood next to him.

Ben said "Okay, Carlos. We're gonna do some sprints. Ready?"

Carlos, who was kneeling a good distance away, nodded at him and smiled at Ash.

A little dog came out of nowhere, barking, and began to chase Carlos, who took off. Carlos does toward Ben and Ash, then past him, screaming in terror, "Ahhh!"

Ben clicked his watch and said "Sweet!" then he and Ash realized Carlos was being chased.

Carlos kept running. He ran into the woods, the dog hot in his heels. He hopped partway up a tree, and the dog stood at its base, watching him. He shouted, terrified, "No! Stop!"

The scruffy rust-colored dog looked up at him with wide imploring eyes.

Ash called "Carlos!"

Carlos shouted as they appeared, "Ash! Ash? Ash, Ben, help me! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat! This is a vicious rabid pack animal!"

Ben asked "Hey, who told you that?" while lifting the little dog.

Carlos said "My mother."

Ben asked "Cruella?"

Ash said "She's a dog expert."

Carlos added in, "A 'dog yeller,' "

Ben's face broke into a smile.

Carlos said "Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you! Babe, run!"

Ben said "Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?"

Carlos said "Of course not."

Ben said "Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is Dude. He's the campus mutt."

Carlos said while stepping down from the tree, "He doesn't look like a rabid pack animal. Geez, it's kind of like looking into a mirror." Carlos spoke to Dude, "I bet you're used to being kicked around, right?" Carlos scratched Dude's head and smiled.

Ben and Ash smiled, too, and Ben passed Dude over to Carlos.

Carlos said "You're a good boy." laughing and running Dude's belly.

Ben smile faded and said "I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island."

Carlos said "Yeah. Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs."

Ben unconsciously patted Carlos on the shoulder and said "You're a good runner. You're fast."

Carlos smiled and said "Thank you."

Ben said "Yeah, well, I'm gonna go. Ash, you coming?"

Ash said "No, I'll be with Carlos and Dude."

Ben said "Ok so, I'm gonna give you guys some space. You guys get to know each other and just come find me when you're some, okay?" He started to walk away, back toward the tourney field.

Carlos said "Okay."

Ben said "See you two later."

Ash said "See you out there."

Once Ben had disappeared down the trail, Carlos and Ash sat down on a log with Dude on his lap. He scratched the dog's side. Dude licked them playfully on the nose.

Ash said "Oh! Thank you!" while scratching Dude's ear. Carlos smiled that he'd made a new friend and his friend and girlfriend are getting along.

Chad led Evie under the bleachers and they stood facing each other as Rick watching them the building wall across the bleachers with his chest burning with jealousy.

Evie leaned in to kiss Chad as Rick's hair is in blue flames and build up a blue fire ball to shoot at Chad. Chad leaned in, too, but he stopped abruptly.

Evie smooched air and Rick's flaming hair and fire ball disappeared.

Rick continues to watch them until Stefan saw him and said "Hey Rick!"

Rick jumped and turned to Stefan. Stefan laughed and Rick said "Not cool, Stefan!"

Stefan said "Hey, I was just kidding. Why are you watching Evie and Prince Charming Jr.?"

Rick put his hand on his neck and said "Umm...b-because she might know about the wand and...I....umm..." Stefan cut him off, "You like her, don't you?"

Rick confessed "Yeah, but it's different now."

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows and said "Why?"

Rick said "She'll never like me because she's only interested in princes not the son of the Lord of the dead."

Stefan said "Evie will learn sooner that she doesn't need a prince. Maybe she likes you too but doesn't show it."

Rick said "You really think so?"

Stefan said "Yeah, you can tell her how you feel in the coronation."

Rick looked at Evie as Chad walked off. He walked towards Evie and said "I couldn't help but overhear-----"

Evie said "Are you stalking me?"

Rick said "Technically...yes. But perhaps the wand would be in coronation."

Evie asked "The wand would be left in--are you saying they use it in the coronation?" testing her finger on Rick's chest.

Rick said "Yes, I guess. We should tell the others together."

Evie walked off, ignoring his request.

Rick watched as Evie strutted back to the dorms and saw Stefan lean against the wall, raising his eyebrows.

Stefan said "Well?"

Rick crossed his arms and said "Nope."

Rick and Stefan both walked off to their dorms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
65.1K 1.7K 27
Getting a prince was Eva's, daughter of the Evil Queen, only goal in life. Well, that and ensuring she looked perfect at all times. A goal inflicted...
759K 14.4K 58
Meet Carol. Carlos little sister. When she, her friends, and brother go to Auradon, what secrets will she unlock? *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 48 Chapters...
55.6K 971 14
When Prince Ben declares that he wishes to bring over some of the villain children to Auradon, this allows not four -- but five VK's to stir up some...