Ch. 17

The magic wand shook violently and shot off a wild display of sparks.

It bucked and sent a fierce bolt of lightning that cracked though one of the cathedral's stained glass windows. The bolt sizzled though the air and exploded as it hit and broke the magic barrier of the Isle of the Lost. Maleficent's house rumbled. 

Fairy Godmother was wide-eyed and cried "Child, what are you doing?"

But it wasn't Mal who brandished the wand, it was Jane!

Jane shouted "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" She struggled to control the wand as its power rocked her viciously from side to side.

Everyone screamed as the wand swung left and then right.

Jane said "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!"

She spun frantically as the room watched in horoor.

Beast shouted to the audience,"Take cover!" 

He shielded Belle and Teddy while Ben put an arm over Mal.

The audience leaped back from the shower of sparks.

Mal ran up to Jane and pried the wand from her hands.

Teddy said "Careful, Mal!"

Mal wielded the wand like a sword. The audience ducked. Mal looked at her friends in the balcony, and they ran downstairs and raced towards and stood behind her.

Jane scamper away from her.

Ben moved towards Mal and said "Mal...give me the wand."

Mal said "Stand back."

Ben started "Mal, it's okay----"

Mal siad "Ben, I said stand back!" as she brandished the wand fiercely.

Audrey steeped out of the fray and said "I told you so!"

Ash had enough of her so she turned to her and threatened "Shut up Audrey or I'll throw you right into the crocodiles!"

Audrey gasped and shouted "Now you can't talk to me like that, pirate!"

Lena had enough as well and used her mother's necklace as she stole Audrey's voice. Audrey had staggered backwards with her hand on her throat.

The audience gasped and screamed, then fell quiet.

Carlos said "Enough! Let's go!"

Stefan said "Revenge time is starting!"

Ben asked "You all really want to do this?"

Mal said "We have no choice, Ben! Our parents----"

Teddy stood beside her brother and said "Your parents had made their horrible choices. Now all of you make yours. Especially you Ash."

Ash looked at all of faces in front of her and even Teddy with her sad little face. She look at Mal taking a moment to think about it.

Mal finally said "I think I want to be good."

Ben said "You are good."

Mal said "How do you know that?"

Ben said "Because I'm listening to my heart."

That had gotten into Ash's head as Mal lower the wand ever so slightly. Mal said "I want to listen to my heart too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." She lowered the wand more and faced her friends. She looked at Stefan. She said "I mean Stefan, tricking other people  isn't your thing. Showing off your voodoo tricks is your thing."

Stefan flicked a voodoo card in his hand and winked at Mal.

She looked at Jay. She said "Stealing things doesn't make you happy, Jay. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy."

Jay smiled.

She looked at Rick. She said " Making blue fire balls would always make you happy, Rick."

Rick blushed and his hair turned into blue flames.

She looked at Carlos. She said "And Carlos, scratching Dude's belly and kissing Ash makes you happy. Who would've thought?" 

Ash raised her eyebrows and looked at Carlos, who had a hand behind his neck.

She looked at Lena. She said "Lena, What will Jay ever do without your sarcastic comments on him." Lena laughed and Mal giggled. She looked at Evie. She said "And, Evie, you don't have to play dumb to get a guy. Rick likes you for who you are. You are so smart."

Evie laughed, nodding, and shed happy tears.

She finally looked at Ash. She said "Ash, you went through a lot to find your sister and now you've found her. Now you can be happy with her and Carlos without any villainy."

Ash smiled and laced her hand into Carlos' hand.

Mal said "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. I want to go to school. And be with Ben." She turned to look at him. She continued "Because Ben makes me really happy." She held up her hand with her ring on her finger and smiled. She said "All eight of us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things..."

7 of Mal's friends nodded with her.

She committed "I choose good, you guys." She put her hand out.

Ash looked at Teddy and puts her fist in then said "You know, being good isn't a bad idea."

Lena said "I agree with A." then puts her fist next to her's.

Jay said "I choose good, too." as he joined his fist with the three girl's fists.

Rick said "Good sounds wicked." then puts his fist next to Jay's.

Stefan puts his fist next to Rick's and  said "A little more good couldn't hurt."

Evie puts her fist next to Stefan's. She smiled and said "I choose good."

Carlos took a deep breath and said "So, what I'm listening clearly is we don't have to worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad."

Ash, Mal, Lena, Stefan, Evie, Rick, and Jay laughed.

Teddy said "You know your parents can't reach you here."

Carlos smiled and said "Okay, then....good." as he added his fist in the circle.

Ash laughed and nodded at Teddy, beckoning her and Ben over to them.

Teddy grabbed Ben's hand and puts their hands in the mix. Mal leaned against him and smiled.

Then the sound of a window shattering caused everyone to gasp. A green glowing orb floating down from thhe broken window and landed beside the eight VKs and two AKs.

In a flash of lighting and a toll of thunder, Maleficent appeared. Most importantly, Hook is with her!

Ash widened her eyes and said "We're toast."

Love DesireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara