His Hostage

By urbantai

Twenty-two year old Belinda Bureau, a young woman from Chicago, is kidnapped. When she is awakened, her whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 2..
Chapter 3..
Chapter 4..
Chapter 5..
Chapter 6..
Chapter 7..
Chapter 8..
Chapter 9..
Chapter 10..
New To Wattpad?
Chapter 11..
Chapter 12..
Chapter 13..
Covers
Chapter 14 ..
Chapter 15..
Epilouge
Sequel?
Good Stories
Please read
One Million Reads
Please Please Read‼️
2 Million!
Wow
Selling Account

Chapter 1..

182K 5.7K 7.5K
By urbantai

Are you guys ready? August and Kaya have been through a lot, but what about Belinda and August in this story?

Please comment and vote!

Belinda in mm.

Excuse my mistakes ..

-Tai💘

--

Belinda

"Alright Gio, I'm about to clock out!" I yelled zipping my purse of that was full of tips.

"Okay beautiful! Be safe!" He yelled back as he went to secure the safe.

I grabbed my jacket, put it on, and zipped it up as I made my way outside to my car.

I knew it was going to be a crazy night since it was getting warmer outside, and in Chicago that's a bad thing.

These men and children couldn't wait for it to get hot to do something stupid.

It was only 67 degrees today and they took full advantage of it.

I work at a strip club as a bartender since I didn't want to degrade myself by bring on a pole.

Making my way to my car, I was startled by a deep voice yelling.

"Excuse me! Ma'am!?" He yelled trying to catch up to me.

I rolled my eyes, I really didn't feel like being hit on.

"I'm lost, do you know how I could get to Roseland?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, are you taking the train or the bus?" I asked.

"Bus." He said licking his lips.

"Oh, well you just take the 103rd bus on halsted and you'll be there. We're only on 95th it's not that far."

"Yeah, I know it's just I really wanted to talk to you." He confessed. "I actually have a car right over there." He said pointing to a 2016 BMW.

How could some who looked so young afford a car like that?

"Oh, well. I have to get going sir." I said.

"Aw, alright my bad." He said throwing chuckling.

I fake smiled and turned around to open my car door.

As soon as I could sit down, I felt something heavy hit against the back of my head making me pass out.

--

"Wake up baby." An unfamiliar voice said shaking me.

I groaned as I opened my eyes, my head was pounding and my hair felt wet in a certain spot.

"Belinda?" The blurry face said.

"What?" I said blinking my eyes.

"I'm Dr. Troy." The white man said. "I see you got hit pretty hard in the head. He always does this, don't worry you'll be fine." He smirked looking at a clip board.

"W-what?" I asked. "Where am I?"

"You're in Los Angeles." He said. "You've been asleep that long?"

"Los Angeles?" I said confused. How the hell am I in Los Angeles?

"Yes. I just said that." He said irritated.

"I ran a couple of test on you and I see that you're free from STD's and your very healthy." He said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I can't tell you that, but-

"Wassup Troy, she up?" A familiar voice said barging into the room.

"Yeah, you hit her pretty hard, she keeps asking me the dame questions." He said.

The guy waved him off. "Come on, Yung waiting fa you."

He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled my out of the bed.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I said slipping my arm out of his grasp.

He sighed in frustration. "I'm not about to play with you bitch, let's go."

"No- why am I here? What is this!?" I yelled.

"Come on." He said gripping the back of my neck and pushing me forward.

I turned around and punched him dead in the nose and his eye.

He regained his balanced and threw a punch at me, but I ducked and threw an uppercut at his chin.

Those seven years of boxing really paid off.

"Tone!" He yelled and wrapped his arms around my body.

He restrained me and a big, tall guy walked into the room and backhanded me a me the guy restraining me held me tighter.

"Damn what did she-

"Pick her ass up!" He yelled at the big guy.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me down the hall as I punched his back and kicked.

"Let me down!" I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up." He said scaring me.

He opened a door, leading me into a room that was very well organized and clean.

He sat me in a chair and I tried to get up, but he put his giant hands on my shoulders and forced me to stay seated.

The other guy I beat up walked in holding an ice pack to his eye as he mugged me.

I looked up to see a man with really plump pink lips, curly hair, and a sharp chin.

His face showed he was irritated as he puffed on a blunt.

"Ya done yet?" He asked exhaling the smoke into my face.

I coughed as I looked away.

"Fuck happened to yo eye Piere?" He asked.

"That bitch! You ain't tell me I was kidnapping Muhammad Ali daughter Yung!" He yelled.

Yung.

So this is the man who kidnapped me?

"So why am I-

"Did I say ya could speak?" He said ashing his blunt.

I remained quiet as I mugged him.

"Belinda Bureau." He said making my eyes widen. "I been watching you."

"Why?"

He slammed his hand down on his desk. "Did I say you could speak!?"

I pressed my lips together.

"You'll be living here until further notice. Tone go get Yasmine and tell her to fix her up she looks disgusting." Yung said.

Living here?

Who knew so much could happen in 10 hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 19.8K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 25K 16
A pesky and stubborn black cat full of attitude. A lovely red haired girl with a passion for animals. A mysterious and brooding boy with a lot of sec...
529K 13.6K 67
Essence is a girl who recently turned seventeen. In her eyes , her world is falling apart. She lost both parents in the tragic 9/11 plane crash, she...
Tough love By diamond

General Fiction

233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge 😭 under construction 🗣