The Secret Original *WARNING...

Starlight104 tarafından

This is the story of Amora Mikaelson, the youngest of the Mikaelson siblings and of her journey with them and... Daha Fazla

PSA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 part 1
Part 27 part 2
Part 28
Part 29

Part 20

9.6K 215 79
Starlight104 tarafından

Charlotte and I are currently walking up the drive way of Jace's house, the nights clod breeze was making my hair dance in the wind as we walked. Elijah was trailing behind us, I look up to the sky to see a full moon slowly rising, oh shit, full moon means werewolves will come out to play, sure I can't be killed by a werewolf bite but I can still feel the venom in my body and the fact the I can still feel a werewolf plunge its teeth into me. I could smell the scent of a clan of werewolves, oh no, I should have known, Jace's family were werewolves and the whole clan is here celebrating his brothers birhtday. Great we have just walked into a lion’s den, great one there Amora and not to mention the fact that you also dragged your best friend and brother into the fire as well.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back, I tense up and was ready to kill the person who grabbed me, how dare they even try to think it let alone grab me, do they know who I am?. NO of course not because I am a secret to protect me from what, I already have plenty of enemy's, what's wrong with having to add a few more to the list. My eyes dart to the person who grabbed me, it was Elijah, I relax immediately, after all he is my brother and he has protect me from the people that want to kill me. Sure my other siblings protect me as well, but I have always no matter what felt more safe with Elijah than my other siblings. By the looks of things Elijah clearly he sensed the werewolves as well.

“Mory, you are aware of what is in that house” Elijah asks with a serious tone.

“Yes I do Lijah, there are werewolves all around the house” I reply trying to mimic his tone, but fail.

Elijah put a smile on his face that quickly disappeared. I rolled my eyes, ok note to sell Elijah hates it when I mimic him, although I have been mimicking him since I could talk, but I do have to remind myself every now and then, just to make sure that I don't go over bored. Heck I still remember my first word I ever spoke towards my family I was five years old, yes I could speak but I never talked, everyone thought I was mute; mainly because everything back then scared me and I thought it was best if I just stayed quiet, how wrong I was.

I sat on the ground in front of my bed, I was carving my name into my bed, it was very messy because I am not good at writing things; especially with the blade that mummy uses to make our dinner with. I was carving the last letter of my name which is the letter A, I plunge the blade into the wood, my hand slips and it cuts my finger.

“Ow” I whisper to myself.

I place my finger into my mouth to try and stop the bleeding, I hear the door open, I scramble up onto my two feet and hid the knife behind my back.

“Amora, there you are” Esther sighs and walks over to me and stands at my height.

“I was so worried, why didn't you answer me when I called” Esther asks.

I look down at my feet with a sad look, I didn't hear mummy calling me, I feel guilty, I disappointed her again, I feel a tear run down my face, that’s all I am a disappointment in everyone's eyes. Mummy placed her thumb on my cheek and whipes the tear away.

“Why are you crying” Esther whispers

I open my mouth but nothing comes out, I want to say something I really do but I can't seem to find the words to make a sentence, another tear runs down my face. Mummy pulls me into a hug, I drop the blade and wrap my arms around her neck and burry my face into her chest. She pulls away after a couple of seconds.

“Amora, why do you my cooking blade next to your bed” Esther wonders.

I move away from my bed to show mummy what I have been doing, I feel small droplets of blood run down my finger. Mummy looks at what I did and I watch her eyes dart to my finger.

“Amora…did you cut yourself” Esther wonders

I nod my head to say yes, I didn't mean to cut myself, it just happened. She grabs my hand and mumbles some words and my cut disappears, I smile and hug mummy as to say thank you.

“Now Amora, please take this package to Ayanna” Esther commands

I nod and take the package; I walk outside and down the path, I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone, I stumbled back. I managed to get my footing right before I could fall and make a full of myself. I looked up the thing I bumped into, oh no, it was Henrik and his friend.

“Oh great, it's my stupid mute sister” Henrik smirks

I ignore his comment and try to walk pass but they stop me.

“Where do you think you are going” Henrik snickers

I try to get past him again but this time he pushes me onto the ground. I get up and try to walk around them, but this time Henrik punches me into the eye, I stumble back by the force and trip on something and fall to the ground, Henrik and his friend start kicking me. I get up and run, I could see Lijah in the distance.

“ELEIJAH” I scream loudly in pain.

Everyone stops what they are doing and look at me with their shocked faces, they all thought I was mute, but I guess just I proved them wrong, I didn't care right now I just wanted the protection of Elijah, I run over to him. He knelt down so that I could run into his arms. He was still shocked that I wasn't mute but again I didn't care right now.

“Mory what is wrong” Elijah asks

“I was….I was taking a package to Ayanna……and…..and…..Henrik and his friend stopped me and punched me in the eye and started kicking me” I stuttered between sobs.

“I will deal with Henrik, go to mother” Elijah insists

I nod and run inside.

“MUMMY” I yell.

Mummy runs out of a room and runs over to me and hugs me.

“Amora, you can talk” Esther said in a shock.

“Yes and when I was taking the package to Ayanna and Henrik and his friend stopped me and punched me in my eye and I fell and they were kicking me” I sob

Mummy pulls me into a tight hug and strokes my wavy bronze hair.

“Where is he” Esther whispers

“Talking to Elijah” I mumble.

“Stay here, I will go talk to him” Esther sighs.

“Earth to Amora” Elijah smirks

I blink my eyes rapidly and try to forget the memory.

“Sorry” I mutter.

“As I was saying, are you sure you want to go to this party” Elijah asks

“Yes, all I have to do is not touch them, thats all” I sigh

I watch as Elijah reaches into his pocket and pulls out an iphone three. I let out a gasp, it was the latest version of the iphone.

“Here, I was saving it for your birthday but I guess you can have it now” Elijah chuckles.

“Thank you” I smile and hug him.

“Now go have fun” Elijah sighs and realises me from his grasp

I nod and run over to where Charlotte was standing, I could already hear the loud music that was coming from inside.

“Where were you” Charlotte wonders

“Oh, my brother wanted to have a private chat with me” I smirk

“I got a new phone” I giggle and show it too her.

“Pass and I will give you my contact” Charlotte suggests

I hand her my phone and in less than three minutes she gives it back to me. I grab her hand and take her to the front entrance. I bang agents the door way, uhhh rule that I have to obey’ the rule that is no vampire is allowed inside without permission from the owners.

 “You coming in” Charlotte wonders

“I can't get in” I say with annoyance.

“Why not” Wonders Charlotte

“Stupid rule that vampires can't get in without permission from the owners” I smirk.

“Oh, let me go get Jace” Charlotte explains and runs off.

Demmit, I was planning on avoiding him tonight, but it looks like I won’t be, my life sucks.

“What are you doing here” Claire wonders

“I was invited” I shrug

“Whatever loser” Claire growls and walks inside, how dare she talk to me like that!

Oh great, can this night get any worse than it already is, I look into the door as Charlotte comes back with Jace, yep I guess it can.

“What are you doing outside Olivia” Wonders Jace.

“Oh just ummm said goodbye to my dad” I lie

“Ok come on in then” Jace says and grabs my arm and drags me in, ha looks like he owns the house as well.

 As soon I go inside the smell of alcohol and cigarettes hit me nose. I look back at Charlotte who was talking to some boy her age, oh well at least she is having fun, unlike me who is getting dragged all around a house, heck he is just a baby compared to my age which is exactly one thousand and eleven years old. I have seen it all, heck I even met Henry the eight in person, however he was far too busy with my sister, thank god we left before things got complicated. I met Elizabeth Henry's daughter, she just turned twelve when we left, I also met Mary but we didn't get along at all, so I just hanged out with Elizabeth and Rebekah when I was free.

“So this is my brother Kyle” Jace said

“Ah so this is the girl you were talking about” Kyle smirks.

Kyle, what a stupid name, perfect however for a werewolf though, he sticks his hand out, but I don't shake it.

“Olivia, germ phobic” I lie

“Ok then” Kyle says with a weird look on his face.

I was so tempted to laugh but I don't because it will give the lie away. I noticed something I didn't notice before, the smell of Kyle's breath hit my nose, it was of cheap alcohol. I hate the smell of cheap alcohol, then again I hate alcohol all together, but at least real alcohol does not smell like cheap ones. I think I am going to be sick, but then again vampire's don't get sick, that doesn't stop us from feeling like we are though.

“Do you want a drink” Jace wonders

“No thanks” I shriek “Look I am going to find Charlotte” I say and walk into the crowd before her could say anything.

I made my way through the crowed, gradually shoving people to get passed, the music was blaring and it hurt my ears. I was careful not to pump into any werewolves; I have no intentions of getting caught. I have a good streak and I want to keep it that way. I look around to see Charlotte drinking the cheap alcohol, shit, Melody is going to kill me. I walk over to her and bat the cup away from her.

“Oi, I was drinking that” Charlotte slurred

Some the alcohol touched my skin, it burs, shit, fuck, demit; the alcohol has vervain in it.  Bite my lip as the vervain sizzles into my skin and at the same time my skin is trying to heal.

“Whoa are you ok” Wonders Charlotte

“We need to go” I snap

I grab her by the arm, I don't look where I am going, I was nearly at the entrance of the door and I bump into someone, oh crap it was Kyle and he wasn't alone, to the looks of things his friends were with him, not matter, I could kill them in a instance, but I don't want the whole town after me, but then again I do love a good fight now and then. He grabs my arms and stedies me

“Your….a vampire….how is that possible, you’re just a little girl” Kyle spats.

“Thank you captain obvious” I smirk

“Answer me” Kyle snaps

“How dare you command me to answer you, I am older than your grandmother” I growl

“What…do you mean” Kyle stutters

“Do you know of the Original family” I ask raising my eye brow

“That's not possible…there just a myth” Kyle stutters

“Do you know of a girl called Amora” I ask again

“No….who is she” Kyle wonders

I push his back agenst a wall where no one was walking.

“Now I am not even using my strength and I can pin you too a wall, I have been around for over a thousand years, I am exactly one thousand and eleven years old, my name is not Olivia it is Amora Mikaelson, the youngest of the Originals” I hiss

I could hear his friends surrounding me, I let out a smirk.

“If yourself and your friend here want to live, I suggest you back away fast before I lose my temper” I growl and turn to them baring my fangs, I could see dark veins under my eyes, which to everyone is deep blood red, not like normal vampire's or even my siblings.

“Hahah….sister, your too funny” Klaus smirks and leans agenst a wall.

I turn to him and retract my fangs.

“Go Nik, let me have my fun” I snap

“Now why would I leave you” Klaus smirks

“The same way you left me alone in the god for saken town…now leave” I hiss

“No..you are coming with me” Klaus growls

“How did you get in anyway” I ask

“I asked the little boy….well if you want to be specific I compelled him, now you are coming with me” Klaus hisses.

He grabs my arm and drags me outside into the pitch black, I feel him use his vampire speed and take us to a place in the middle of the forest, he lets go. My vision catches up with me, I looked around and saw a truck in front of us, I recognised that truck, it was the one that he carried my siblings in, I noticed Nik was looking at me. I pulled my phone out and dialled Lijah's phone, I tapped my finger on the back of my phone, I could hear a phone ringing, it sounded like it was coming from behind the truck.

I switch my phone off and open the truck, I was correct, this was the truck that he carried our sibling's bodies in, I walk over to each coffin and started opening them one by one.

“Rebekah” I gasp as I open her coffin.

I pull the dagger out of her chest. I walked over to the next coffin, I opened it up and it was Kol, I leaned over and touch his face, it was cold and he was grey, I stroked the back of my hand agents his face, I felt the veins of his face bump up agents my skin, I pull my hand away.

I loved my siblings, in a different way. If I want to get up to mischief and trouble I go to Kol, he is my partner in crime we are always getting into trouble, but Kol is the one who gets the blame, he is ok with it, but I think it is not fair. If I want good advice on something or I have to learn a language, I go to Elijah or even if I just want some company I would still go to him. If I want to sword fight or paint I go to Nik, he is always up for a challenge, I just have to find the right time to do it though, one wrong word and it could be a dagger in my heart, I am the only one of my siblings who has only been daggered once and that was by the stupid hunter. After that my family swore that never again will a blade touch my heart.  If I want to hang out with a girl and do girl things or if I want a somewhat of a mothers company I go to Rebekah because she is just like a mother to me and at the same time a best friend. I love my family but we are now slowly separating apart to just six acquaintances that happen to share a blood line for over a thousand of years. Finn who has been locked in his coffin for over a thousand years, not that I don't blame my brother for daggering him he betrayed us. He handed over Rebekah, Kol and Elijah to our father so his somewhat of a slut girlfriend could live. Seriously who will hand over their family over some stupid girl, I guess I will never know and I never will, mainly because I will never fall in love, yes I do get a few crushes now and then but I never fall in love with them. Mainly because of the fact I will never age, believe me I have tried every spell possible to try get my age up, it will never work sadly I will never grow up and fall in love and have a family of my own to protect and love and who will love me back even if a make one silly little mistake. I felt a tear run down my face, I brush my thumb whipping it away, I look around and see a small coffin, it was much smaller than the other ones, oh no, Nik made one for me, shit fucking demit. If he has made me a coffin, it means that he has plans to dagger me, I place my hand agenst my dead heart, why does he want to kill me, I have done nothing wrong, I have been with him, never left him, and yet he is the one that sent me here and I was all along, and now he wants to kill me. I walked over to it it's funny I was mesmerised by it, even though, I might be put it in eventually, which scared me, I have forgotten what it was like to have something plunge into your heart. So that you become sleeping beauty, at least that is my way of it or in three brothers case sleeping handsome's.

“I see you have found our family baby sister” Klaus sighs

I drop the dagger and turn around to face him.

“How….how long you have been standing there” I gulp

“Long enough to see that you have successfully pulled Rebekah's dagger out” Klaus snaps

I look at the dagger on the ground and look back at him, I let out a shrug.

“Whoops…I guess I just wanted my big sister back” I growl and cross my arms

 I could see that Nik was not amused at all, well I did get my mouth from my sister after all, I could see that her skin was slowly turning back to normal.

“Give me her dagger” Klaus commands

“No” I insist

“GIVE IT TOO ME NOW” Klaus yells

“NO, I WANT OUR FAMILY BACK” I scream at him.

“I do not care, give me the dagger” Klaus hisses

I grab it and run outside, I run as fast as I can, I wot let him get the dagger, I feel someone grab my hips and lift me into the air. I scream with freight however the person puts their hand over my mouth, I draw my fangs and bit into the person, dropping the dagger whilst I try to break free from the persons grasp. I get free and look at the person, it was Nik, I could see the deep mark in his hand from where I bit him and boy did I bit him hard, I could help but smirk. Which quickly failed because he was now holding not one but two daggers, I let out a gulp.

“Now little sister let me make this quite clear, either you come with me or I will put you in that box” Klaus declares.

There is no way I am going with him, not after what he just did, and besides, I don't want to leave Charlotte alone. Oh crap Melody is going to kill me, I left her there, I need to go back and get her before she gets into trouble herself, who knows what she could get up too, especially now that she is drunk. She could climb a building and fall off it, she could light herself on fire, she could….she could, actually I don't know what she might do.

“Let me  tell you something, that coffin can only be opened by myself and our siblings and I will ask you again, come with me or you will be in that coffin” Klaus commands

I look down at my feet, I can't believe I am doing this, I can't believe I am saying good bye to the brother who has loved me for over a thousand years and now I am betraying him for the first time ever. I feel so guilty it is not even funny, it's far more depressing to be honest, mainly because I am the one who tells Nik everything, I told him about how Katerina escaped and about Rebekah's lovers and how my other brothers have betrayed us. Now I am the one betraying him and yet he doesn't even know, just like the rest of my siblings, they trusted me and they are the ones to blame even though I was the one who told. A single tear ran down my face and landed on the cold ground of the truck.

“That’s what I thought now get out of the truck” Klaus smirks

“Goode by….Nik” I whisper.

I try to walk out, but he stops me and plunges a dagger into my heart, it feels like millions of wasps have stung you at once, feeling the venom of their stings run through your body. Tears streamed down my face, he did it, he actually did it, he daggered me, the first time ever, of the one thousand years of us looking after each other, my heart shattered. My vision started to fade, I could barely make out Nik himself, he was just a blur or even to be more specific like when you smudge something it becomes hard to look at because everything is everywhere, it felt like the truck was spinning all around me, I could barely control my balance, I could just stand on my own too feet.

“Then you can join the rest of my family” Klaus hisses

“I hate you….” I whispered.

I never finished my sentence, or even got a chance too, my eyes turn black making my whole vision black, like when you close your eyes you can see nothing but blackness, you don't know where you are or what you are doing until you open your eyes again and see everything once more. My body landed on the ground with a bang, I have no idea when I will wake up or when I will be place in a coffin. Who knows how long I will be out for, a year, a week, a month, a couple of hours, a century, a decade, hundreds of years who knows.

All I know is when I wake up I will be doing whatever I can to make my brother suffer, he did this to me, made me suffer, dagger me all because I wanted to stay. Well unfortunately for him, when I wake up I will kill him or better yet make him suffer because I know I won’t possibly be able to kill him not matter how hard I will try or however long it will take. I will get my revenge.

Watch out big brother because I am done of being pushed around by you and sick of betraying my siblings to make you happy so that I won't get daggered myself if I betray you and I will start by burning those precious daggers of yours. That you use to kill us when you are sick of us.

End of chapter:

Wow that took forever and sorry for the long wait and I hopped you liked it and now for a bit of fun…

Me: So Amora how do you feel of Klaus daggering you.

Amora: I am pissed off and incredibly angry at him, how dare he do that to me.

Me: right so what about Charlotte.

Amora: Well she is my best friend of course now stop talking your beginning to annoy me

Me: Wow you are just a Minnie Rebekah arn't you.

Amora: What your mouth or the next thing to come out of your mouth will be your throat

Me: Well that is enough for now thank you Amora

Amora: Whatever

Amora gets up and leaves and I am left alone in the interview room sitting awkwardly.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.3K 454 55
The Seven Families of the supernatural world. The elite. The oldest. The originals. All settled down in New Orleans with control around the world. Al...
97.8K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
74.4K 1.6K 44
What if there was one person who was even stronger then Klaus? What if she was his bestfriend and grew up with all of the Mikaelson? Why haven't we h...
273K 8K 45
Sequel to Gabriella Gilbert. Gabby Gilbert has been through what most people would call hell. After basically selling her soul to the devil, Klaus...