I've never been this nasty 2...

By AknedMars

[Mature Content] James Francesco is known for being Mr. Nice Guy among his peers, Mr. Nice Guy to the women o... More

I've never been this nasty 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

5.1K 128 8
By AknedMars

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 17

"Yeah, so what if I'm acting like a jealous girlfriend? Well news flash I am jealous, now what? What do you care? Why don't you just shut your pie hole Morrison before I shove some sausages down your throat?" She said to Morrison, as of that moment she does not care about anyone or anything else, she just want James.

"Wow that was so fucking mean Spencer." Morrison replied.

"I know and I don't care." She seriously countered, she didn't even look at him, she focused on James who looked like an idiot in front of her but she wasn't turned off or whatever because he seemed to be really stunned with her standing just a few centimeters from him and she was truly pleased with that fact.

"Follow me James" She ordered and he stood up abruptly and followed her.

Nakarating sila sa labas ng hotel kung saan marami ang mga taong labas –masok sa hotel, sinisipat niya ng bahagya si James at hindi niya alam kung matatawa ba siya o ano dahil mukhang napaka inosente ng magaling na lalaki.

"So this Maria is not your woman?" She asked as if he committed a crime, kulang na lamang ay maupo sila sa loob ng isang silid at may ilaw na nakatutok kay James sa tono niya.

Mariing pag iling naman ang itinugon ni James sa kanya.

"You sure she's not your woman?" She squinted her eyes at him. He answered her with continuous nodding and she rolled her eyes.

"You're nodding like a dog." Naiiritang sabi niya dito na kaagad namang ikinatigil ng pagtango niyo.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you again James, are you sure she's not your woman?" She crossed her arms on her chest whilst keeping her head high in front of this six feet tall beast.

"Hell yeah, hundred percent sure."

"Very good then."

Shit.

She cursed silently, bukod sa mga itinanong niya ay wala na siyang bala. Hindi na niya alam ang sasabihin dito.

Awkward silence. Pareho silang walang imik at nakatanaw lang sa kung saan.

"Spencer, c –can I ask you something?" Si James ang bumasag sa katahimikan.

"Okay."

"What you did back there, what you said to Morrison, you admitted that you're jealous. What's that supposed to mean?"

She noticed that James moved away from her, he was serious about keeping his distance. Damn him.

"Well what do you think?" She mockingly countered.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you."

"You're an idiot if you don't know what that means!" She rolled her eyes.

Boys! What an imbecile specie!

"Alright, if you're gonna ask me the message that I got with what you said then that must be it and in order for you to get jealous, you must have some feelings for me."

Some Feelings? Gosh, what did I saw in this guy?!

"Yes, you can say that." She simply said.

"So?"

"So? So what?"

Naisuklay nito ang kamay sa buhok, halatang halata ang frustration ni James habang kaharap siya. Maski siya ay hindi sigurado sa ginagawa niya pero isa lang ang gusto niyang mangyari, ayaw niyang makakilala si James ng ibang babae. James said that he'll take it if she chose another man, in her case its different, call her selfish or what but she will never be willing to let someone else snatch James away from her. He belongs to her and it will stay that way.

"You are not making this easy for me Spencer, the other day I swore not to come near you and the likes but now you're here in front of me ..."

"Touch me James." She blurted out. She wanted to know something, she wanted to know if she's allergic to his touch, if she'll feel fear, she wanted to know if she could take him. She wanted to know if she will run if James touch her.

"What?" He dreadfully asked.

"I want you to touch me."

"Now?" Tila hindi pa rin makapaniwalang tanong nito sa kanya, nagpalinga –linga ito na tila ba alintana nito ang mga tao sa paligid.

She rolled her eyes on him again.

"Are you staying in this hotel?" Tanong niya dito.

"Yes."

"Alright, let's go to your room." She pulled him back inside the hotel where they hit the elevator and went to his suite.

-

They reached his suite within a few minutes and she locked the door immediately where she put the "Do not disturb" sign.

"Give me your phone." Utos niya kay James, agad naman nitong iniabot sa kanya ang cell phone nito. She turned it off then turned her cell phone off too, she tossed both phones on the couch.

"Now touch me James."

James slowly held her hand, he entangled their fingers and he rubbed them gently with his thumb. She closed her eyes and let him touch her more.

"You don't know how much I missed you."

... and I missed you too James

He ran his fingertips up to her arms and she was shivering inside. She was so damn thrilled about him. She was eagerly anticipating every movement of his, the heat that he was sending, the emotions. God, how she missed him.

"James ..."

"La Mia Bella" He murmured

She felt his hand on her cheek and his breathing on her chin.

"Kiss me James." She instructed and on an instant she felt his lips against hers. Kissing her slowly, passionately and it was tormenting her very soul completely. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer making their kiss more ardently, hastily.

"I missed you so darn much I ache, La Mia Bella."

"Shut up and kiss Me." and he did.

-

"Did I hurt you here before, my love?" James asked her as he caressed her breasts.

"Yes." Her world was spinning and she can't think straight with the way he touch her, it was agonizingly pleasurable.

"How about here? Did I hurt you here also La Mia Bella?" He stroked her soaked centre and she felt hot liquid gushing out of her.

"Y –yes." She moaned. "Oh yes James!" She moaned loudly when he put pressure on her clit as she felt his middle finger entering her.

"I'm so sorry La Mia Bella I won't hurt you again, I promise." He said sincerely before she felt his skillful mouth licking her dampness.

"You're f -forgiven James. Oh! Oh! Y –yes, James! Oh James." She panted.

Moments later she was screaming his name as he rocked her repeatedly.

-

They made love leisurely all night, making up with their lost moments together. He still can't believe that Spencer was with him again and he will make sure to talk to her about their status.

He kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" to her before he got up and ordered breakfast for both of them when he noticed that it was already twelve in the afternoon. He chuckled and carried on though.

He just hung up the phone when he heard Spencer.

"Hi." She said and she was blushing while she was standing by the door of the bedroom wearing his shirt!

"H –hi, good morning." He replied.

"Good afternoon." She smiled so he smiled back.

Oh shit, his heart is melting.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure."

They both sat on the couch and there was silence.

"What is it?" She asked

"Well, I was just wondering if ... you know, you and I; are we? I mean ... us? Shit." He can't even construct a fucking sentence! What the heck?! He then combed his hair with his fingers.

"What?"

"Well you know we're here again together."

"Uh –huh and?" She crossed her arms on her chest.

"Does that mean that we're back together? That you're my ... girl again?" The last words came out like a whisper.

"I love you James." She stated.

"Wait, what?"

"I said I love you."

"Holy shit, for real?"

Napatayo siya sa kinauupuan ng wala sa oras dahil sa deklarasyon ni Spencer.

"Yes, for real." She was smiling sweetly at him, her eyes sparkling.

"Shit!" He cupped her face and kissed her avidly. Damn, that was the best day of his life.

-

They were hand in hand when they walked through the garage and his friends were whistling and grinning from ear to ear. Humiwalay lang sa kanya si Spencer nang makita nito si Sydney. Spencer ran to Sydney with excitement.

"Wow, is this real? You two are back together?" It was Jeff asking.

"Yeap, we're back together."

"The bastard looks so happy." Puna ni Morrison.

"Because I am." He grinned

"Anyway, you and Spencer didn't just talk last night right?" Miles asked out of the blue.

"Huh? Why are you asking?"

"Just answer it man, you two settled everything while screwing each other right?"

"I didn't screw her, I made love to her." He cleared.

"What's the difference? That's the same thing."

"You'll know the difference sooner or later."

"Anyway, you too fucked so Morrison, andJeff  owed me a million each and Mitch owed me his '67 Chevy." Miles said while laughing his arse off.

"What?" He asked but no one answered him. He just heard the rest of his friends swearing like mad sailors.

-

Sila na ulit, now shut up and kiss me. Hahaha 
Again, sorry ulit sa mga errors hindi ko sadya.

Vote

Comment

Recommend

Thanks a bunch

Spread the love, not the legs

- AKNEDMARS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.8K 34
Ysabel Dolie Crivelli had her future planned out. She'll soon be married to her long time boyfriend, turned fiancé. Live in the house that they built...
6.7K 278 27
Coffee Series ☕ Walang ineexpect si Thea sa buhay, kumbaga go with the flow sya at the same time nag aaral para makamit ang pangarap. Paano kung isan...
1.3M 47.8K 39
ZERO DEGREE SERIES 4: ELLIOT MADRIGAL Elliot Madrigal, a prominent pilot and business icon, and the fourth member of Zero Degree band has lost his fa...