Fairy Tail x Reader

Bởi deadpoolxxlux

A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will no... Xem Thêm

authors note
Gray x Reader ~ Scars
Natsu x Reader ~ Coma
Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance
Cobra x Reader ~ Connected
~Rogue x Reader x Sting~
I Choose Sting~
I Choose Rouge~
Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful
Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes
Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?
Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art
Jackal x Reader ~ Wait For Me
Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion
Gajeel x Reader ~ People Change but Love Doesn't
Mard Geer x Reader ~ Movie Night
Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love
Natsu x Reader - Soccer Boy
Cobra x Reader - Bullies
Bickslow x Reader - Misconception...
Edolas!Natsu x Reader - Confidence
Romeo x Reader ~ Time
Sting x Reader - Hatred
Rogue x Reader - Wasn't Meant to Be
Gajeel x Reader - Alone
Zeref x Reader - The Beauty in Destruction
Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story
Natsu x Reader x Sting
Natsu Ending - Appreciation
Sting Ending - I'm Sorry
Loke x Reader - Trails
Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You
Cobra x Reader - Drug
Gray x Reader - Thank you
Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season
Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect
Rogue Ending - In Each Other's Presence
Gajeel Ending - Something Real
Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure
Natsu Ending - I'm Sure
Gray x Reader - A Letter to You
Zeref x Reader - Feared
Natsu x Reader - Soulmate
Cobra x Reader - Drug PT. 2
Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate
Sting x Reader - Protection
Natsu x Reader - Departure
Sting x Reader - Lingering Eyes

Lyon x Reader - Oblivious

10.6K 273 253
Bởi deadpoolxxlux

This isn't my best work, I wasn't really sure about the storyline, but I still hope you guys are going to enjoy it! Also, I put it completely in Lyon's POV because for this one, I didn't really want to tell you what you were thinking, that's a bit weird. So I left your thoughts to yourself! XP

I'm having so much fun planning all your guys' ideas. If when you requested a character and gave a storyline in mind, do not fear, I will credit you because your guys' ideas are amazing. <3

Lyon's POV-

Today was a day of resting for all the guild members attending the Grand Magic Games. At the moment I'm sitting with Yuka and Toby at a small café in the city of Crocus. We've already finished our food and were just having conversation about the games.

"Hey, Lyon. How do you know (Y/n)? You seemed to talk to her easily like you've known her for a long time. But you have never brought her up. It keeps puzzling me." Yuka asks. I could tell it was bothering him, I usually tell him everything since we joined Lamia Scale and I'm no longer the Sub-Zero Emperor who's trying to revive one of Zeref's demons.

"Oh yeah, (Y/n). Wasn't she like that really pretty (magic) mage. I thought she was Gray's girlfriend because they're almost never separated, but Juvia doesn't seem to be troubled behind it so I don't know." Toby pointed out. His words made me frown a bit. He spoke words I've always thought but hate to except.

"Oh, well, (y/n) and I go way back along with Gray. I've known her only a little bit shorter than I've known Gray." I tell them, really not wanting to go into detail like they'll want me too.

"Come on, that can't be it. We've seen the way you interact with her. There has to be more." Yuka points out once again.

"We have?" Toby asks, very confused by Yuka's accusations as always.

"Okay, I've seen the way you interact with her. There has to be more to the story. We're all friends here; we should all feel free to tell each other whatever. To prove it I'll even tell you who I like." Yuka says, using any method to get me to tell him the whole story.

"Yuka you like someone?" I ask, shock written on my face. I had no idea Yuka even had the power to like someone. I mean I know who Toby likes, that's because it's painfully obvious that he likes Milliana. I guess I've never really thought about who Yuka likes.

"No! There's no way Yuka could possibly like anyone!" Toby declared, irritating Yuka and his eyebrows.

"I do!" Yuka shouted, shoving Toby out of his chair and onto the ground.

"Yuka, who do you like?" I asked calmly.

"Now remember Lyon, once I tell you who I like, you have to tell us about (y/n)." I nod at Yuka's statement. "Okay, who I like is... Kagura."

It was silent for about a minute before Toby and I burst out laughing. It was hilarious to us how the guy with the hugest eye brows in the WORLD could possibly compare to a goddess. There was no way Yuka would ever have a chance with Kagura, I kind of felt sorry for him. But I'm almost 100% sure that Kagura isn't straight.

"Shut up! Now Lyon tell us about (Y/n). You better not leave anything out." Yuka said and I nodded and tried to catch my breath after that whole attack of laughter. But once I was calm and collected I started telling them. I really didn't want to, this stuff was personal, but I guess it can't hurt to finally get it out of my system. Usually I would share this stuff with Gray, but since he's part of the cause of this problem, I can't.

I took a deep breath and said, "You guys remember my deceased master Ur right? Well (y/n) goes back to a time when Gray and I were both training under Ur's teaching. (Y/n) was our age at the time and didn't have a family or a home. She never told us why, probably because she didn't know herself. (Y/n) was different. Most people like Gray, would be traumatized by losing their parent and would be on the route of revenge, but that wasn't (y/n). She was a free spirt of some sorts. She was never afraid and was always a positive little girl. After running into her, Ur asked her to come along as another apprentice. Gray was upset at first but it didn't last long with (Y/n)'s charming attitude and personality.

When Gray first joined, I was beyond angry. But something about (Y/n) joining made my happier and I was never upset about her joining. (Y/n) trained with us for about a month before she decided to take her leave. She was never the best at magic and was failing in comparison to Gray and I. I guess she felt like she slowing the process of us learning. So she left. For a week Ur, Gray and I were all quite sad but we got over it in the long run. We continued to train and Gray made the stupid mistake that cost Ur her life.

Gray and I were both left without a guardian to care for us. We would get into a fight every second and were about to leave each other when we ran into (y/n). She saved us from each other and nurtured us back to health, caring for us in all ways.

The three of us traveled together and my feelings towards her began to grow the more time I spent with her. But deep down I always felt like she liked Gray more than me and I was proven correct when we reached Magnolia. Both Gray and (Y/n) joined the guild and left me alone. It sounds worst then it was, but it was my decision to leave them be. I knew they liked each other and I didn't want to get in their way. (Y/n) and I have stayed in touch but we haven't talked or spent time with each other as much as I have wanted to. And I guess even after all these years, I still love her." I told them, it felt like telling them my life story, but it was harder than that. Yuka and Toby looked shocked by my story.

"That sucks dude." Toby said and I nodded. Yuka seemed lost in thought so I let him be and began to drink some more of my coffee.

"You should ask her out!" Yuka declared. I immediately spit my coffee out all over Toby at the surprise of Yuka's suggestion. My eyes were wide and I didn't care for the screams of agony that Toby let out when I spit burning hot coffee on him.

"You have got to be completely insane to think I'd ever be able to successfully ask out (Y/n)! She likes Gray, they're probably already dating!" I shouted at him. I was completely insulted by Yuka's suggestion.

"Hold on, I have got a reason behind this." Yuka says, trying to explain himself. "You are very close to both Gray and (Y/n), right? You also know Juvia well right? So if they were truly dating, they would tell you right?"

"Well yeah, but they probably don't care about me enough to tell me." I said sadly, knowing that what I said was probably true.

"Okay, that might have happened, but why hasn't Juvia done some crazy thing to hurt (Y/n) if she is Gray's girlfriend. There have also been no complaints about the two from Juvia." Yuka made some good points, but I couldn't help but feel like somehow, Yuka was wrong.

"Yuka, I don't know about it. I still don't see why I have to ask her out. It won't go well. She'll probably end up hating me." I make some lame excuse to try to get him to stop. He sees right through it.

"Maybe (Y/n) hating you is a good thing. At least you would finally get clarification of her feelings for you and it might be enough for you to move on and finally be truly happy." Yuka kept getting better and better with his points and it was starting to irritate me. Since when was he so good at making points, none the less about love and romance. He's the most single guy I know!

"Hey! Lyon!" A voice shouted. I would have loved to here this voice anytime but now. I looked over and saw (Y/n) running to us, waving her hand in the air as she did so to catch our attention. I looked back to our table and Yuka was eyeing me with the intent to kill. Toby was really confused as always.

"This is your time Lyon, ask (Y/n) out!" Yuka demanded, too loud for my liking so I shushed him.

"Hey, Lyon!" (Y/n) said beautifully with grace and precision. I don't know how those adjectives describe a voice but they do with her.

"Hey (Y/n). How's your day been?" I ask politely like I normally do.

"Oh, it's been great! How about you guys?" She asked us and then I realized that I haven't introduced Yuka or Toby and I completely freak out, as I do whenever I forget to do something in a conversation.

But before I even got the chance to introduce any of them Yuka said, "Oh it's been quite an entertaining one."

And then after Toby said, "Yeah a very fun and learning morning!" I hope that Toby realized that meant no sense, grammatically at least. But of course he doesn't.

"That's great Yuka and Toby. What about you Lyon?" (Y/n) asked me. I was completely on the lost side for why (Y/n) knew their names. They should be a nobody to her, she way to good for these low life's. Oh no, here I go again. Every freaking time (Y/n) knows the name of a male, I freak out. I need help. But of course that didn't stop me from saying something stupid. As if it's my business to know how she knows them. I'm such an idiot sometimes! (face palm)

"I'm fine, h-how do you know Yuka and Toby?" I even stuttered, this is not going well. Even if I wanted to, which I guess I kind of do, I would never be able to even get the words out of my mouth to ask her out.

"Oh, when you guys had your fight, which was amazing, they announced you and Yuka's name. And throughout the fight Toby kept cheering you guys on and Yuka kept saying, "Shut up Toby!" Also Gray has talked about them two after the whole Deliorah and moon stuff with the demons incident." (Y/n) explains. Her explanation made perfect sense and I felt so stupid as to not think of it myself.

"O-oh yeah, that makes sense" I replied, still stuttering with embarrassment. Yuka and Toby looked completely shocked. I guess they have never seen me like this. I'm usually calm and collected and never really show any weakness. But here am I, a mess in front of just a mere girl that has the beauty to intoxicate anyone.

(Y/n) laughed at my comment and then Toby kept going on and on about the battle and how rude Yuka was being to him. But as he was talking he kept going back to the beauty of Milliana, which cause (Y/n) to giggle, sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Lyon." Yuka whispered to me.

"What?" I asked him, not distracting Toby or (Y/n) as they continued to converse.

"Come on, ask her." He pushed. I know that there was no way I would ever be able to ask her out. I shake my head violently. Yuka gave me a look as if it would make me do it, but I just continued to shake my head and "pay attention" to what Toby was saying.

"(Y/n)?" Yuka asked, gaining her attention. As she turned to him, her (hl) (h/c) flowed in the air and I felt like I was paralyzed by her beauty.

"Yes Yuka?" She asked, probably wondering what he's going to say. I don't know why she does it, but as a child she would get me to ask her something and before I would ask, she'd try to guess it. It was very strange and I guess she still does it. Every time I would ask her why she does it, she made a stupid excuse about working on her telepathy skills or whatever. I found it strange, but I guess it was her little quirk or whatever it would be called.

"Lyon has something to ask you." Yuka stated, looking at me with a possessive look. I gulped secretly out of fear of what's to come.

"You do?" (Y/n) asked me. She looked into my eyes with innocent (e/c) orbs that sparkled beautifully in the sun light. She didn't look like she was trying to figure out my question, it looked like she already knew it, but that's impossible.

I only nodded as I couldn't form words. I-I can't ask her out, it, it would ruin everything. There's no way that I would even be able to form the words to ask her the stupid question anyways. Time kept passing and I stayed silent. Yuka started to get irritated with me, his gigantic eyebrows furrowing with disgust.

"Lyon? What were you going to ask me?" (Y/n) sounded actually quite irritated with my stalling and I was a bit surprised with her tone of voice. To not irritate her any further, I just went out and asked her the question.

But it wasn't the question that I was supposed to ask.

"Will you... tell me if Gray has lost his stripping habit?" I cowardly asked.

Yuka's face dropped violently onto the table, Toby was staring into space muttering 'Milliana' and (Y/n). She looked completely crushed for some reason. It looked like her whole world crashed around her, which makes no sense to me.

"No...He still strips." (Y/n) said quietly as she stood up from the chair she was sitting in before. "I'm going to take my leave now. It was a pleasure talking to you, Yuka and Toby and... Lyon" And with that, (Y/n) was gone, teleporting to somewhere unknown.

I couldn't put my finger on why (Y/n) became so sad after asking a lame question. Like I said, it looked like her whole world fell apart once the words left my mouth. It's just all so strange. I don't understand any of it.

"Are you kidding me?!?!?!" Yuka declared, scaring Toby to death and causing him to fall out of his chair again. I on the other hand, saw this coming. "What were you thinking?! That was the stupidest question I've ever heard! I'll never be able to understand why (y/n) likes you."

WHAT?

"D-Did you just say that (y/n) li-likes me?" I asked, butterflies filling my stomach and my heart beating like it was about to explode.

"NO! She doesn't like you! It's not like her staring at you for hours, her attitude always being happier when you're around you and how she blushes when you smile means anything about her liking you. It's obvious, painfully obvious, that you two are in love with each other! So go find her and ask her out you unconscionably perverted sphincter and a frightful cold-hearted buggering buttock bandit!" (I have no idea what it means but it's hilarious. Found on the website: ) Yuka was pissed and I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. I screwed up big time and I have no idea how to fix it.

On instinct I dashed off from the table, leaving Yuka and Toby. I don't know where I was going but I knew I couldn't sit still. I ran through Crocus as fast as I could, blazing past everyone. I have to find (Y/n) and apologize for my cowardly behavior. She probably thinks that I'm not interested in her, probably thinks that I'm in love with Gray with my stupid question.

"Gray!! Where's (Y/n)? I need to talk to her it's important." I ask him after running into him.

"BAHAHA! Have you finally realized she likes you back? You messed up, that's why she was so sad after talking to you. So now you're going to try to fix it! Ha! Good luck dude, she's at the fountain in the center of Cronus' garden." Gray told me. I was shocked by his words. I never told him anything I felt for (Y/n). Is it really that noticeable?

"Thanks... I guess?" I told him before dashing off in the direction of the fountain Gray was talking about. Sitting at the side of the fountain was (Y/n), her feet lightly touching the water, her (h/l) (h/c) hair covered her face as she stared dazed at the water.

I walked over to her silently, I didn't exactly know what to do or what to say. I've never really been in a situation like this. But as always with (Y/n), I never have to be the first to say something. She always has my back even if we're in a fight.

"You figured it out." She told me, turning away from the fountain and looking me directly in the eyes, I expected to see her, 'I told you face' or at least her smart ass face, but what she showed me was nowhere near close to what I imagined. Her eyes held sorrow and disappointment and a wet line was down her cheek, the left overs of a tear.

I don't know what took over me. I walked over to her as she looked away from me. I placed my hands on her cheeks and aimed her face to mine. She looked shocked by my actions, I'm always so refrained from these types of things, always wanting permission before doing anything. But now I was just doing it out of instinct.

"I'm sorry." I told her before gently placing my lips onto hers. The kiss didn't last long because I was unsure if she wanted it. But as I back away her lips followed but couldn't catch up. I opened my eyes, expecting to see her the same she was before the kiss. But now she had an adorable pout with playful eyes.

"You should be. I waited wayyyy to long for that kiss and I deserve more. Again!" She demanded, shooting a fist into the sky. I smiled at her playful attitude and couldn't resist her offer. I again, placed my lips on hers, but this time she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer for a more passionate kiss.

We ended the kiss and just stared at each other in the silence of the garden. But the beautiful silence was interrupted by the most beautiful girl in my life and her question that I knew was coming. "Why didn't you ask me out earlier. Wasn't it clear that I liked you?"

"Apparently, I'm very oblivious to these things. My whole life I thought you liked Gray and during the Games, I actually thought you two were dating." I told her honestly, even though it hurt my pride.

"BAHAHAHAH!!! Gray and I?? No way!! HAHAHA" (Y/n) burst out laughing like I just told the world's funniest joke. I actually felt insulted.

"I have a reason! You and Gray are always so close together. You guys look like a cute couple all the time. How did you get Juvia off your back anyways?" I ask her, actually curious.

"Oh well, when we were young, there was the question that Gray and I's relationship was romantic. But we decided it isn't so we stayed best friends. He knew that I liked you and I knew that he had a little crush on Erza. It was all good until Juvia came. To protect my life, we told Juvia that Gray and I are siblings and now she leaves me alone."

I made and 'oh' face at (Y/n)'s explanation. (Y/n) grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug, which I returned gratefully. "Thank you Lyon, for being in my life." (Y/n) told me, resting her head on my chest.

"I should be the one who's saying that. You helped me so much. I love you." I told her, no fear or regret as I did so.

"I love you too, even though you're oblivious."

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot! I've been thinking of doing some with the female characters. So tell me in the comments if you would like to see that happen, Don't forget to Vote if you enjoyed the chapter, it keeps me going.

I love you all!!! <3 Byeeee

~deadpoolxxlux

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

601K 13.3K 56
Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be cute, sad, or just straight up happy~ ***...
43.8K 1.1K 21
{Completed} The biggest battle of Fairy Tail is coming and you have to be prepared for anything. Now that you have two beautiful twin girls Kyra and...
80.6K 1.1K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
11.9K 472 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...